Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 39: Night Whores

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Night Whores - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

We started with a shower, I have found this was a good way to get over inhibitions. After we had both handled the other sufficiently with washrags and soap, sprinkled with kisses and hugs, Resha had a question for me. “Li has not said anything directly ... but I got the impression you might like pleasure...” she wiggled her tongue, “well ... in back. I’m a mouth whore, so I kneel and suck in front. What you don’t know is that I am willing to kneel and stick out my tongue in back ... for you” She blushed at saying this, but it was a sincere offer.

“I can’t imagine any man or woman who would say ‘no’ to such a delightful request.”

At that she blushed more. I knew she did such things willingly with Sam, who repaid the kindness with interest and a great deal of pleasure.

Well, I had played the same games with Sam.

Her fingers trailed down my crack, she wanted to ask about fingering me first. I gave her leave without saying anything nasty. “Go ahead, do what you want. I am your’s to command,” I said as I turned my back to her and bent forward.

I should not have been surprised that she had 2 trimmed fingernails. She carefully pushed one finger in and moved it around. She did not go too deep, not even to the first knuckle of her finger. I told her to go ahead, that it felt great to me, and I knew better was coming. So she pushed further, got more energetic, having fun playing with me.

When I asked about the fingernail she said that she had seen Li’s fingernail and knew Sam’s intimately. When she asked Li would not answer, but she smiled and did not deny the naughty place where her naughty finger had been. So Resha trimmed her nails before dinner; she planned to be a naughty girl for me if I gave her a chance.

“You were thinking about this as we ate?” I asked.

She grinned but covered her face in faux shame. Finally she worked up the nerve to answer. “Well, don’t you think about dessert when you eat?” she asked. Then she thought that might be a little too bold to say out loud so she got really embarrassed.

I find a kiss usually fixes things, so I turned to give her one. Her finger was stuck tight between my muscles so she kept working it. The combination in her own head, of my kissing her, and where she was planning to put her tongue, did a number on her. Our tongues just touched lightly, then suddenly she was aggressively in my mouth, loving the freedom I gave her. After a bit she slipped her finger out of me and gave herself fully to the embrace, wrapping both her arms around my neck and pulling me tight. I was pleased to accept her.

I already had both arms around her, so I moved one hand down and cupped her bottom. She gave a cheerful wiggle. Damn, it was perfect to hold like that. She was so round and full, so curvy yet it felt perfect in my hand. I wanted to eat her up.

When we broke the kiss for a moment I trailed my finger over her rosebud. She relaxed a bit, tilting her hips to offer it. As my finger entered her pucker I whispered, “You of all people know my rules ... the Bible lesson I mentioned ... I reciprocate.”

Her big eyes met mine, filling my vision with her surprise. A shiver went through her, it took some time. Now, some of the other reactions had been acting to one degree or another, but this had her sincerely stunned. “No...” she said. “A rich powerful white guy like you shouldn’t ... doesn’t ... OHHHH!” she cried as my finger slipped in and kept going. It penetrated deeply, well beyond a knuckle, moving to ready her.

“I want you ... all of you ... the whole package of pleasures,” I said. A second finger was wiggling pleasantly in her valley of delights. Her grip on me tightened, this was good for her.

After a bit I spun her around, putting her face to face with a set of grab-bars on the wall. They folded down so she could lean forward to rest on them. Then I went to my knees behind her, and proved I was as good as my word. As soon as I did she bent forward and held her cheeks open in anticipation even as she protested that is was wrong.

The first contact between my tongue and her pucker was gentle. In moments I was seriously rimming her. She kept saying she was “so unworthy” as she held herself for my pleasure, her words alternated with her squeals of delight at the taboo good feelings flooding her. She had given this to other men under extreme duress, but had never enjoyed a man’s tongue pleasuring her this obscene way before. She liked it. Then she gave a moan and said, with a hint of a British accent. “Fuck me that feels indecently good. You are so bad to be good to me.”

She did not let me continue, she had to do me, she was insistent so we traded positions. Her tongue went at me hard right from the start, she liked giving me this pleasure. But doing this in the shower was not the most comfortable, so I suggested we move to the bed. She was eager, so eager that we skipped the whole towel business. She just grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed.

There Resha insisted that she had to lick me first. “Why?” I asked.

She responded without hesitation, “It was my idea! Also, I can’t wait to ... do that.”

It was incredibly cute the way she could put her tongue into my ass, but could not bring herself to say the words.

We got comfortable with me bent across the edge of the bed while she got on her knees behind me. She buried her face in my crack with her tongue extended and wiggling. What she lacked in technique and experience she made up for with sincere enthusiasm, it felt damn good. Admittedly, it is the type of thing that is hard to get wrong.

I relaxed and let myself enjoy it.

It felt like she spent a half hour pleasuring me back there, starting with pure desire but at the end she was getting into the subtleties, with the tip of her tongue probing enthusiastically around my ring of muscle, tickling all the nerve endings inside the pucker. My cock was rock hard, drooling plenty of pre-cum, but she had sense enough not to play there. She knew where that was going, and she wanted that to last “long time.”

When her tongue got tired I took my turn. Resha really was not comfortable presenting herself for my oral service, she gave the “rich and powerful” speech again, said she was fine without it. Especially in my own house, where I was protecting her and her job. I was too nice to her.

But on the other hand we both knew she wanted the experience, and could not pass on the thrill, so finally she assumed the position to receive obscene taboo pleasure. She presented her ass, held her cute butt cheeks open and bid me, “if I must,” to have my wicked way upon her sweet ass.

She really wanted to be fucked, her juices and her aroma were both testifying her eagerness, but I really wanted to eat her up first. I pressed in and started to work my way around, stretching her open. After about ten minutes of rimming her, where she moaned “thank you” every minute, other desires took hold and she begged for my cock. She moaned, “Put it in ... put it in my pussy from behind ... No more foreplay, just use me like a pillow ... please?”

First I turned her over and gave her a long hot kiss. She didn’t want to, she said that she was unworthy and something about her mouth...

I cut her off. She had given me pleasure and had nothing to be ashamed of. She was a wonderful woman. I stressed how I liked to kiss on her, top, bottom and in between. I told her kissing was invented because folks liked it, plus she was especially good for kissing “in lots of ways.” (She shivered at that.) I appreciated her sexiness and her spirit and she should take my word for it or I would find someplace else to kiss; there was always feet and toes. That got a giggle so again, finally she let the rich powerful handsome guy have his way with her body and suffered through it with her giggles.

After she surrendered in the kiss and I enjoyed it I was also hankering for the next step. So I did as she asked; she got face-down over a pillow, I got over her with my cock lined up, then I slid my into her body in one smooth movement. Her pussy was very wet, but I have to say she was nice and super tight like before, I was sliding into a pussy that felt perfect. Especially for a whore who had given birth. So I said those words to her, whispering in her ear, and asked her, “what could be better? You are a bundle of pleasures for man or woman or both.” She shivered at the words plus the feelings they carried, and maybe she shed a tear.

Well, my words had the advantage of being true. I could not understand why her baby-daddy let her go.

Normally rear entry is passive for the woman, but Resha put effort, both inside and out, into fucking me back. She had a way to hook one of her legs over mine for leverage, maybe it was something out of the “Kama Sutra: Temple Carving” edition. It made her active in the fuck despite her small size. Plus she worked her internal muscles so well - she had been practicing.

I wanted to see more of her hot little body while I fucked her, so I pulled out and twisted her hips so she was sideways, then I lifted her upper leg toward her chest, straddled her lower leg and slid my cock back into her pussy. In this position I could see her lovely round breasts topped with yummy mama’s nipple as I played. Plus her face, I could even kiss her although the angle was wrong for my usual hot kisses. But the effort got to her.

“I have never had it this way before. Such a thing to do ... don’t you want to pound my butt?”

“I wanted to see your hot mama’s body better. You are so hot to look at while I fuck. Plus, this way I get to see your tits shake as I play with them.”

“You are just saying that, lawyers always talk...” Then she looked, her tits were shaking as I held the nipples. “Oh yeah I guess the view is good this way. Feels good too.”

I moved my hand from her tit to her “bold and exposed” clit and started to frig it. I really did not need her chatter; this move always worked, her little speech turned into pleasured moans and praise for what my fingers were doing to her.

It really was much better for both of us without the conversation.

Damn, her pussy felt so good as I stroked in and out of it!

I admit she really had me turned on, in so many ways she was perfect for me to fuck. Maybe not to marry, but certainly to put my cum into. That was the wrong thing to think about; I stated to imagine her lovely little body knocked up with my kid, her belly so big she could hardly move but still so available to fuck this way. Bare-foot and pregnant in my bed, available 24/7. Why would anyone go to work when they could stay home with that? I pictured it in my mind, superimposing that image upon the wiggling, moaning, pussy squeezing flesh I had under me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.