Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 38: Later Friday Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Later Friday Evening - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

A half hour later I got Zar and Li together in private. “I think today would be a good day for Li to get her own room in the house. Second or third floor if she wants ... or maybe the spare room near my office. Could you take her around and show her?”

Zar picked Li up and gave her a gentle kiss. Zar is strong and Li is light, so it was no great effort. Li was kind of amazed, so she did not squawk as she normally might. “Welcome to our home my dear, there are some rooms that might work well for you. I will show you them. Just so you know, if you ever need to talk, or feel good, or to make somebody feel good or anything else, you can ask me. Okay?”

Up until this moment the concubine thing had just been words. Suddenly a bedroom in my house made it very real for Li. Plus, it put her and Zar on solid footing about where they each stood, they had been uncertain before. Finally, the added security made for an incremental change in Li’s attitude.

As soon as they left for their tour I was in my office. I made a call to the 49 car guys to check on progress, I really wanted to have Li more and they were working on it. They said they were ahead of schedule, the surprise would be ready on Wednesday. I also made a few other calls, including Nesto and Chako.


Corum and Brisk showed up while I was on the phone. As soon as they arrived Zar made it clear that they would be in her bed for the night, and might not get much sleep.

Zar was cooking supper for them, a mountain recipe they loved, but first there was some furniture that needed moving. Li had selected the room near my office as her bedroom, (“close enough to smell,” Zar said) so furniture had to be changed. All the women enjoyed the “Corum and Brisk hormone activation show” with the two tall muscular men, shirtless and sweating, moving furniture. The brothers were taller then me, built long and lanky. Of course they were not as handsome, they were indians with sharp features, but in the dark that usually does not matter. After the furniture was moved they spent some time in the pool chatting with the girls until supper was ready. They knew the dress code and gave the girls another way to think about ‘handsome’ in the dark.

Li mentioned to the others that, as these were my mountain cousins, they were an exception to my general rule of not sharing my women with other men. That raised questions was about the two brothers staying Saturday and Sunday nights. While nobody asked outright, I knew they were wondering about how generous I might be for the rest of the weekend. When I was asked indirectly I mentioned that Zar had first claim on either or both for any nights she wished.


I got Li alone for a moment once her bedroom was set up. She was delighted to be so close to my office. I had a question. “Who should I ask to sleep with me tonight?”

“Oh, that’s easy. You don’t ask, you tell Resha. Two white girls are into each other, if you ask one both will think and worry. But if you take Resha they say ‘work related’ and make lots of similes on each other doing disgusting things while thinking about pleasures Resha is enjoying.”

“Does Resha want to?”

“Resha wants to be home with her baby, but not possible, so she must be here. If she is with you she will feel good, we all know that. She needs to feel good, to feel special, and your bed is the #1 special place. Make her a closer friend so she does more for you and feels better. Win-win. Also, an orgasm or two will take her mind off her baby. If she sleeps alone she will think all night about her child.”

“How about the cute little girl, that Chinese cutie yummy cupcake?”

She smiled at the compliment. “You don’t ask her anymore! She is your concubine in her heart and room. No need to ask. Just give a sign and her legs pop open and up for you. She gets wet. ‘Welcome honey, stick any hole any time. Bring friends if you like.’ You know she means it.” She demonstrated, opening her legs widespread. It was delightful and we both laughed. But she ended on a serious note. “Seriously, of course I want you, but Resha is best for your bedroom tonight. It will give her great confidence if you pick her. Okay boss?”

Who was I to turn down such sincere, heartfelt advice?

The last thing Li wanted to say was to remind me that, if I happened to find myself in her bedroom while she was sleeping, I did not have to wake her up before I stuck it in. “Any hole, mouth, pussy or ass, just put it in and Chinese girl wakes up very happy to please.”

I decided to give her some back. “Well, if you play with yourself, don’t clean up, because I like my late night snacks juicy.”

She knew I don’t sleep all night.


After her supper with the boys Zar had work to do, so Cynthia volunteered to help her with the kitchen work. When I took notice I favored Cynthia with a kiss.

I did think it was interesting how both Abril (earlier) and now Cynthia seemed especially interested in helping with kitchen tasks.

Abril wanted to talk with Li for a bit more about the lawyers Abril expected to screw. Li knew things I didn’t (like penis size). They would both be here overnight tonight, Saturday and Sunday so there was plenty of time to talk. “Bonus, now there are fewer ughs to talk about!” Li said.

“Almost like a divine force at work,” Abril said. “Or at the least, somebody very special.”


I pulled Resha into the living room, which was private but did not seem like a place for sex. I had a opportunity to discuss.

In mid-July the the partners held a retreat, which meant no service girls for half the folks (partners) and a reduced presence at the Associate level. Li was taking that week off, and I was going to be out of town. I knew that because of seniority Resha had not been asked about work yet, and she might not be. If she was it would only be a few odd hours. So I proposed something else.

“What would it take to get you away from LA for about 10 days? With me, on a trip and a special job?”

“Are you likely to ask such a thing? You can’t work outside of LA, and I imagine you can take others to warm your bed on a vacation. I have heard that Nia is very interested.”

Nia’s name and voracious sexual appetite had come up during the day.

“I haven’t had Nia yet.” That surprised her. “Besides, she won’t work for this.”

“What exactly is involved?”

“I am going south of the border, far south, a long trip. A family thing. Do you recall the guy who disabled your landlord?”

She did, that night made quite an impression.

“Well, he will become my brother by adoption and then he will marry his girl. He planned this for my vacation since I will be his best man. My grandfathers like surprises, so I expect that one or both will use the opportunity to introduce me to one or more of my future brides. I can’t make a promise about my body or my time, other than to say that I like you. The thing is, as the best man...”

She finished the sentence. “ ... you have to throw the bachelor party.”

“Two, actually, the LA one is covered. The crowd will not be rowdy, more like the guys who moved you. I have two pro performers for the usual stuff, they live near you and this is a special thing for them. But you are hot and your speciality would be appreciated by my guests. Do you want to make some extra money for your time away? There will be secrets involved ... we talked about trust and secrets. You should expect to be out of contact with your baby, which I know is hard. I need an answer within a week.”

Asking her to serve men sexually was not what she expected from me, but I said that was just an extension of who we were. Also, I stressed that for her the sex would be limited to what she did at work, unless she wanted more. She could keep her panties on if she wanted. “You can do a glory-hole or just work the room. It is up to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.