Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 37: Mattress Relay - Round 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Mattress Relay - Round 2 - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

At some point I was so relaxed I fell asleep on the mat. When I woke up Cynthia running her fingers lightly over my erection (it lives!) while Li was cuddled up on the other side of me. Resha was watching us but I could not see Abril.

Cynthia explained when she noticed I was awake. “Abril went to talk to Zar in the kitchen. Originally it was something about meals, and how a woman must be able to feed her man. But they might have moved on to other subjects. Something about a cave? Anyway, I took over the fondling duty and we seem to finally have a response.”

Well, Zar knew what she could say and what not to say. I would get a report later. I knew Cynthia was fishing about “the cave.” I shook a finger at her and she bowed her head in guilt. Well, I couldn’t blame her for being curious. Maybe I would show her sometime.

“I assume that you two,” I included Cynthia and Li, “have some ideas about what I might do next? Nothing too strenuous I hope, I really have to pace myself.”

“Yes you do,” Li said. “You don’t imagine that anyone are going to be satisfied with just once, do you?”

You know, I had not considered that. I guess I had a long weekend ahead, and it was not even the 6 o’clock news yet. I wondered about calling in some help. No, that would not be right somehow. Some jobs a man has to do himself.

Cynthia had a suggestion. “We had an idea about that, actually. We figured that maybe we would all benefit if we make your efforts more efficient.”

I was not comforted by the comment. I had done the math looking at the number of ladies and considering my own reserves. Once I ran out of stuff efficiency did not matter.

Li made it my fault. “You actually suggested it, talking to Resha about sharing.”

Well, that did sound like me. “Do you plan to explain this idea?” I asked.

Before Cynthia answered she leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She was really getting good at taking me deep. It stretched, stood up tall. When I was up she came back up, releasing me, she said, “We thought it might be better to show instead of explain. If you could roll on your back...” I was on my side but Li moved so I could do as Cynthia asked, “ ... we wondered about going a step beyond the thing Amy mentioned about the Blank, where you eat and fuck at the same time.”

Li had enjoyed it too, but that was still our secret.

As Cynthia spoke she gracefully moved to straddle me, and impaled herself about halfway down on my cock. She moved so smoothly, it didn’t seem rushed even though it was quick ... too quick for me to comment. In any event, soon I was really in no position to say anything, as Li settled down to make sure my mouth had something to do. She approached from above my head and settled her darling little snatch on my mouth. She and Cynthia were facing each other, and she was farther “down” than usual, so I was looking at her cute little butt. Tonguing her clit was a stretch, but the vaginal opening into her body was perfectly positioned. Clever wench! She knew what she wanted me to do. So I stuck my tongue in her and did it.

I was well trained by Marta and Zar; when a tasty snatch was given to my lips, talking was NOT expected. Instead I tried to bring a little joy by pushing my tongue deep into my wench and wiggling it good.

My reward was a sharp intake of breath from Li as my tongue made those first moves.

At the same time I heard this combination of a grunt and a moan as Cynthia wiggled her hips side-to-side until she was settled her body all the way down my shaft. Her pussy was very slippery and felt like it was already opened - only for the first half of my penetration - by some toy.

I heard Li call to Resha, “See, I told you it would work ... he was well trained and good about ... OhhHH YES ... he is VERY Good!”

If Cynthia had been warmed up by somebody while I was asleep (she was, Abril used a toy lubed with my cum gathered from deep within her own pussy) then Li was well beyond “warmed” and was already close to boiling over before I started. (That was Zar’s cooking, she could not resist and stirred Li up with her fingers.)

Li was careful not to block my ears, that way she could give orders. She urged me to fuck my tongue into her hole deep instead of trying to work her clit, her body cried for penetration. My tongue felt so good inside her.

I do not have a “magic monster” grossly oversized cock, but my tongue is long, thick, and can really get into a lady. I had been there before; it was a real pleasure to fuck my tongue deeper into Li and wiggle it for her delight, in part because her delight sounded so entertaining.

Delight she did - she started going on in Chinese. I tasted her deep juices at the source and felt her body quiver with happiness. She was more than warmed up, in less than a minute she gave it up and tried to drown me as she climaxed, filling my mouth with her sweet, light-tasting pussy honey poured down my tongue.

She was back to English. “Ohhh ... fuck YES ... OHHHHHH ... FUCKKKK twat feels GOOOOD!”

The moan she gave was sincere and demanded attention, I felt Cynthia twitched in sympathy as I worked to give Li all she needed.

I knew that I had to split the credit with somebody, but I was pretty proud of myself to get Li off that hard, that fast, that happy.

Li struggled to hold herself in place. She did not succeed, but having her convulsing out-of-control while she climaxed with my tongue inside her was pretty satisfying also. When she was done she leaned forward, with her hands supporting her weight on my chest (she was really light - I have dumbbell weight plates that are heavier). She may have been kissing Cynthia, lips or nips, I could not tell. But Cynthia made happy noises.

Meanwhile Cynthia was her having her fun on my cock. The smart girl was not moving much, so I was not going to pop too soon. She was working out with her pussy muscles, I noticed some moves that were new since she was in my bed last Wednesday, so I imagined Abril had been practicing on her with naughty fingers. Cynthia’s fingers were keeping her clit happy, just a subtle movement to keep her involved but again, nothing to really wind her up.

When Li had recovered enough to be perked up and ready they switched positions. Cynthia did some quick moves on my cock, “we would not want you to get soft while we switch,” she said. Moment later she settled on my face to feed me her very juicy pussy while Li made happy Chinese noises as she wiggled and pushed and used all of her 80 pounds to get my cock into her tight body. Li only got her pussy stuffed by me on our dates, but as I thought of it, outside of a spicy forbidden quickie in the office, our last fucking date was a month ago. That was too long for me, and from the tightness of her pussy, it was way too long for her. I resolved to stuff my little Chinese concubine-to-be more often. I would fix that problem next Wednesday. She really felt good.

I did what was expected and set myself to making more exclamations of happy praise from somebody using my tongue. Cynthia sat facing the top of my head, so I could see her grinning smile at this clever trick, which told me it was Cynthia’s idea, and that I would be enjoying her and Abril together this way in the future ... and maybe it would not be the distant future but as my bedtime snack. That sounded pretty good.

I saw two extra hands sneak around Cynthia’s torso, Li’s fingers attached to her nipples and started a gentle “twist and squeeze” movement in synch with Li’s pussy sliding up and down my cock. Li was not that energetic, she was not trying to get me off because that would end this stage of the party. Maybe the wicked plan was to take turns getting off on my mouth, enjoying the good licks while keeping my cock stiff. That worked for me, I shifted focus and I started tongue-fucking Cynthia the same as I had done for Li. Cynthia moaned, then there was a change as Sin-Sin groaned happiness to show her arrival. She required my attentions to “wander her pleasure valley,” splitting time between tongue-fucking her hole and licking some good feelings onto her clit. So I started giving the head of her valley a firm tongue lashing. She liked that.

With both Li and I working on her pleasure, Sin-Sin began this sort of snake-dance-move with her body. Resha came over to get a closer look at them enjoying me, it really was super sexy. To help Resha get into the spirit Cynthia wrapped her hands lightly around the back of Resha’s neck and pulled her to her knees.

“Such a hot yummy mama,” Cynthia said. Then she pulled their heads together for a hot kiss. Resha backed up at first as she glanced down at my eyes. I had no objection, and “sharing” was the theme of the day so she gave in and met Cynthia’s lips with her own questing tongue. Both of them sank into a hot deep kiss, which made me feel pretty good. When Resha noticed how I was watching she blushed, all the way down to her pussy lips. But she did not break the kiss.

Looking up between the two female bodies did me no harm; Li asked, “What is going on ... you manhood getting ... YUM ... longer and stiffer.” She was not complaining.

The two above me made such a delicious contrast in so many ways: light and dark skin, pert and sagging breasts, the confident younger woman born to wealth and the whore to whom subsistence is hard-earned, one barely a month into womanhood and the other only slightly older but a mother who was so well aware of the abuses life in LA served to the less fortunate and their children. One knew her father, embraced him in forbidden ways, while the other never met her father at all, and was abused by her baby’s father.

I had to wonder who would share my bed tonight. It was probably already decided, something to surprise me. Well, whatever they chose to do, I was unlikely to have cause to complain. Like the special menu at the Blank, it was nice to have some things decided for me by others. Surprise me with the best stuff.

That thought, and my cock’s reaction, drew another moan of surprise from Li.

I shifted to straight tongue-fucking Sin-Sin for a bit. She was delighted and got into it, she adjusted her position so I could go deeper. She moved against me, fucking my tongue back. This introduced her clit to my nose. Well, whatever works, I knows I give good nose. So I did.

A few moments later I staged a more intensive appreciation of Sin-Sin’s clit, doing a flurry of direct tongue-lashing. With three people working on her good feelings Sin-Sin lost her own focus and let herself submerge in the pleasure she was getting. Her movements got stronger and more erratic as the pleasure shocks built in her body. Finally she had to break her kiss with Resha, she needed air.

So Resha - who looked a little out-of-her-mind - fastened a vampire love-bite on Sin-Sin’s neck.

I sent my tongue back into Sin-Sin’s hole and worked the tip of my nose side-to-side on her clit. Pushing down on my lips and tongue, with her interior muscles giving these little edge-of-climax twitches, Sin-Sin (she really has a different voice) gave a cry of pleasure. “Yesss ... That’s it ... my pleasure button feels like ... like it is sparking ... Yes ... YES ... YESSSSSSS!”

As she pressed down I pressed up with my lips and whipped my nose against her clit repeatedly until she said “sparking.” Then I pressed with my tongue deep also - like a cock - as she worked against it, riding out her climax.

“OHHHH ... Fuck Me ... How can a man be so GOOOOOD for that?” she asked as she stretched it out. Resha was now supporting her, and my cock enjoyed how Li’s pussy squeezing in sympathy with Sin-Sin’s plus her own pleasure. Li didn’t climax but she came close.

Resha answered the question. “A man can’t be so good, only a Prince among men.”

Poor girl Resha had really gotten into the “prince” thing. I blame Walt Disney.

Abril heard the excitement in her lover’s voice and rushed out of the kitchen to see her get off on my tongue as it pressed and wiggled deep inside.

If Resha had not been holding her up, Cynthia would have fallen over. As it was she really worked out on my tongue, and she made it clear she loved the nose stuff too.

We all relaxed, but these healthy young women were not done with me ... more work for the wicked - or at least for the wicked parts.

I had not fired yet, so after Cynthia got her breath back the girls switched again, this time they faced away from each other. Cynthia was still having aftershocks as she impaled herself on my cock. Li mounted my lips, asked for more tongue-fucking, which I obliged. As I my tongue touched her deep inside her body, the place where my cock had been, she got this look of etherial pleasure, a smile that came from the inside. After a moment she embraced Resha in a hug and kiss that again, looked very good from my angle.

For the moment I saw Resha’s face, she had a great smile for what she was getting. I imagine the smile got bigger because Li decided that Resha needed some fingers petting her privates. That was right above my eyes, Li’s fingers, with a gentle touch only a woman has, carefully opened Resha’s complex of lips to push her button just right.

Resha made a short little kitten sound.

After a time watching our little gathering, Abril decided to come over and join the party. I could not see but I could feel her straddle my right thigh as she embraced Cynthia. They kissed and pressed their upper bodies together. Abril began to rub her pus against my thigh. Essentially I had all four girls connected to me. I was drowning in them, and it was very good indeed.

I am not complaining. In fact, I would say it was doing wonders for my ego. I considered my “personal best” to be a time when I satisfied 5 women (Including Marta, Zar and Sam) in a 24 hour period as they each went to bed. That was all penis-in-pussy sex, going from bed to bed at our old house. I was a decade younger then. But I figured this would end up making 4 females smile in less than 4 hours, which was much better.


For just a moment I had a thought: did any of the four love me? That only took a moment.

Li did love me as well as she could, given her life of need. She had a rough life but outside of her mother I had shown her the only real affection of her life on our dates, plus she knew I respected her mother, which counted a great deal to her. On our last date, our 24-hour date, I had made her a lifetime promise that was better than any she ever hope to receive, it was life-changing. Now our bond was unbreakable, she would kill for me. She cared nothing about my other woman, even a wife, because I told her my wives would have to understand that she was my first.

In a few days I would blow her mind again, giving her a diamond and the ultimate California proof of affection.

Abril loved me the least. She was playing a role, she loved her distant daddy too much to love any other until he was free. In truth, even if she was the oldest of the four, she was also the least mature and really only loved herself. She would never be mine, but would play the part perfectly, seeking to con me, even trying to con herself, until her Father was out. She might actually be deep enough into her role to believe what she said for now. She would accept my other women as part of me and the con, so she would not object to them as long as I was on the job. But I expected her to leave quickly afterward.

Resha had been hurt deeply so she could not trust anybody yet, but I was starting to get through and would get there eventually. For now, I would say she was still too damaged to love anybody but her child. But I had her thinking about love. Making things better for the child was my path to her heart. I had to prove her life was better with me, and we were on the way there. Sam helped open her heart. Because she was a whore her body was mine now, to use or give to anybody, and she would thank me for it. In fact, if the chance arose, giving her to another, then taking her back, was something to do this weekend. In any event, the trip to South America would do the job.

Cynthia was the most interesting. She was also immature; she initially wanted me as the fantasy figure, that mental image was still present. My giving her to her own dad messed up her mind, it was a downer because I gave her body, but then it was a bigger win because she loved her Daddy and I let that love blossom physically without rejecting her. Now her heart also opened for Abril; it was nice but it would not last. Allowing her to choose let her heart choose me as her strongest love, somebody who melded both the fantasy and real life. It also validated her feelings about me even if I was screwing all the others in the room, because that was what a fantasy Prince does. I wasn’t sure where we would lead. It occurred to me that getting some space might pay off for me, so she could realize that she missed me; she was that type of girl. But I also liked having her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.