Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 36: Mattress Relay - Round 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Mattress Relay - Round 1 - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Early Friday Afternoon

Eventually, with Abril’s gentle urging, the “bold move” I expected came from the one who was the most timid. Li and Abril pushed Resha to me. She took note of the fact that I was a more than a little swollen someplace. “I was wondering ... if maybe you would not mind ... well, I would kind of like...” Resha was not normally this shy, at my office she sheds everything before the door is even closed. (Except, sometimes, her push-up half bra - I encourage her to wear it when she needs the support. I am the nice one.) Today the other females intimidated her. Still, “shy” was a charming look for her.

“Are you asking to go up to my bedroom?” I teased.

“Well, that would be wonderful ... but my nature ... I don’t want to be selfish. We were all wondering about doing things ... here.” That had to be Abril’s coaching, Resha was naturally reserved and private so she would not suggest public sex.

I stayed focused on Resha, like it was her idea. “With everyone watching? Well, for me it is no big deal ... but for you?”

Resha touched my cock, brushing it with light fingertips. It jumped. I smiled encouragement. “I guess...” she said. She was very focused.

Then I recalled moving her, when she satisfied all the guys. “You really looked beautiful the day we moved you, beautiful because you were making the men very happy.” She gave a shy grin at that, I had told her she looked good both clean, and very messy.

Suddenly I had a thought of her, her dark skin, dripping trails of white cum from a sexual marathon of many men inside and out, including a train and bukake. In my mental picture her body was bulging with my child. It was a powerful image and my cock jumped again.

Abril settled down next to me with her hands on my body and took over the conversation. “You know, I think we would all enjoy playing ... watching ... maybe sharing. It actually sounds like a great way to spend some time. Much better than the sex toys. I have often wondered how many you can ... well, let us say ... make us smile?” I was surprised, Abril wasn’t usually like this, she is more self-centered. Still, I played along.

“Five is a big number,” I said.

“Well, I said, ‘sharing.’ Some of us would enjoy helping.”

“Sometimes, when there is a line ... the order...” I started to say.

Abril cut me off. “Oh, I think that is not something YOU have to worry about. Somebody took a vote. You won ... I’m sure you don’t have to worry about the details.”

There it was: the Abril I knew. Her statement was really just another way of saying I was not going to get a choice. Abril is such a natural con woman, making folks think they wanted what she gave. Did Abril have an agenda? Five to one ... why was I not surprised?

Resha was on the other side of me, looking at my cock which had risen somewhat in eagerness. “May I? Please?” she asked. Resha looked hypnotized. She saw cocks, including mine, at work. Why did she ask? Ahhh ... Abril said that she was first - with my approval. Why would Abril do that? I was sure Abril had a reason. My blood was redirected elsewhere, so I couldn’t place Abril’s motivation. Not that it mattered.

I nodded my permission. Everybody was watching as shy Resha used her hands to gently hold and caress my cock. At the office, even with Li, things are pretty business-like as time is an issue. But here Resha was free to take her time - which she seemed to need - and enjoy me. Like the evening when she moved, she used more of her body than just her lips. She gave the others a lesson as she used her cheeks and eyes and neck and breasts to love on my cock. My pre-cum, smeared around her face, was a blessing, not an issue. If I was watching I would have gotten hard, so you can imagine what happened actually feeling her loving on me.

Resha liked her job, it paid well enough, had benefits, was safe, plus it gave her a good deal of satisfaction to know that, for a few minutes, her face was everything, the complete focus, for the rich and powerful white men she serviced. Some of them were half nice and appreciative. But that was at work. In my house, she could enjoy herself with the simple mutual pleasures of sex. So she did. Plus, I got the impression that she got a extra charge out of “all my women” watching her consummate sexpertise with me.

Once I was 100% hard, her instinct was to take me in her mouth, so she did. I didn’t really object, but after a minute I stopped her. “Is anything wrong with this picture?”

She looked confused, to her sucking my cock was the natural way of things.

I continued. “To me it looks a little like work for you. Also, you mentioned sharing, but while your lips are delightful, I am not sure everyone else wants to settle for sharing your snowball, and we both know how very good you are at getting my stuff out of me on a tight schedule.” Resha blushed at that. Some of the others giggled because she was adorable when she blushed. “Finally, and this is the biggie for me in my house, I don’t see you being pleasured ... You of all people should know that is a problem for me.” Everyone - they were all close around us paying attention - laughed in agreement. I am kind of predictable at some things, and for Resha balance is always a requirement.

Resha looked at Li who nodded that it was true. Then she turned back to me. “Really? You want to see my pleasure? Oh! Do you want to see me with somebody else?”

“I feel greedy for you today.” I let that sink in. “You know, you are the only one here who is a mother. I appreciate that. If you would enjoy it, then yes, I would love to pleasure you ... that special life-giving part of you...”

I was sincere about this, it was how I was raised. It showed.

Resha skin reddened as she became embarrassed, I was afraid for a moment that she would bolt. So I drew her into my arms - she has such a wonderful body to hold - and spoke to her softly. “What do you want? What would you want if we were alone?”

“Well ... but Abril your intended is here and Li has done ... and Cynthia ... even Zar ... I suspect all of them have had you inside ... I don’t want to ask for something that is not my place.”

I spoke to Zar without looking up. “Could you bring the pad from the lounger over here?” She knew what I wanted, the lounger was oversized and extra long so it held two people with plenty of room, plus the fabric of the pad was very soft. I turned back to Resha. “You are beautiful, and you should realize that I really want you that way...”

“But, all the others...”

“Well, you know, I might be able to make more than one person smile with one erection, as long as nobody is greedy about ... stuff. So do you want to give a try at turning the pleasure around?”

She hesitated, I guess she had been taken advantage of more often than most, she was desirable and not that smart so she would attract problems. I tried another direction.

“You are still on the clock, right?”

“Yes sir.” She averted her eyes and slipped into an attitude of disappointed servitude. She thought I was different.

“Except you are not at the office. At my house, the rules are different. I bet you had a Christian upbringing, right? Or at least, you were in church sometimes.”

“Yes sir, more than half the time.” She sounded sore, like now I was going to use religion against her.

Whatever works for me is good. Cleverness and a knowledge of the Bible allow a lawyer any argument he wishes. Some are even valid. Today, instead of turning water into wine, I was going to get a mouth whore to spread her legs so she could enjoy pleasure, something she thought was wrong on every level - but it was something she wanted.

“Well then, I am sure you have heard a sermon about how the least shall be first, and how the master had to serve the servant?”

Her eyes got wide as she saw where I was going; it was not at all what she expected. She did not believe I could mean it. Then she recalled a similar thing that Sam had said, at their first meeting. That memory was intense, she could still feel Sam’s hands, and the thrills of Sam’s tongue probing so very deep into her body. She saw the connection, Sam had promised that her eyes would be opened. Now they were open wide, and she dared to go a step farther. “Yes, my Prince.” She brightened.

“Let’s skip the title, it’s a secret and requires a conversation. Okay?” She nodded assent.

“As to the other, the rule in my house is that women always get pleased before I do ... if possible. I really want to get a “pleasured” look from you, you really are beautiful, inside and out. I’m greedy for that memory - a memory of looking down and seeing your happy face from cumming on my cock. You give such good giggles ... you know that.” I touched her navel. She blushed, even with her dark skin we could all see it. “Could you help greedy me, let me do something that feels very good?”

“I am hard to please that way ... I mean, with a man’s...”

“You have not had me that way. Perhaps the wonders of Paradise await.”

Abril was not objecting, she was smiling at Resha in a reassuring manner. Li was nodding agreement. Cynthia looked anticipatory. Resha was still sure, at a very basic level, it was wrong. But she wanted it, and I was greedy for it, and I talked about her religion ... so she gave her consent. “Yes pleassszzzze,” she said with a grin as she drew the word out.

The others around us laughed at her response. Embarrassed, she hid her face for just a moment. Her being naked with her big tits and shaved pussy exposed made hiding her face positively charming. Then she looked at my cock and her attitude changed.

I got her to settle on the cushion, on her back. Then I explained my next move. “As a general rule, I like to do some kissing, as a mutual pleasure thing. I wonder ... you really have a wonderful body, it all looks so sweet and tempting ... where should I start?” As I said this my gaze wandered over her body. She instinctively stretched, posing for my eyes. I focused on her tits so she held them up; offering them with a look that was coy and pleased. She was enjoying this. Then her thighs parted. That was my cue.

Quick as a flash, I moved between her legs, put my lips to her labials for a kiss and stuck out my tongue to lick the taste from her slit. Her pussy was fleshy, with fat outer lips and the inner lips protruded with what about three times the surface area of the outer lips. The shaft of her clit stood out at the prow, very attractive and accessible. Her hood did not contain the eager bud, her clit was too big. That was why she was easy for the clumsy fingers of teenage boys to arouse her, but they were too selfish and never finished the job. Well, I wanted to give her more of the pleasures buried in that maze, with something much better and wetter than fingers.

“No!” she gasped, too late, too loud. “You shouldn’t lick me there. You are important, educated, rich. I’m a dirty mouth whore, I don’t deserve ... Ahhhh FUCK ... FUCKFUCK ... it feels SO fucking good.”

Abril had that. “Don’t worry, he will get to that ... fucking business ... soon enough,” she said in Resha’s ear. “You are too delicious for him not too.” As my tongue and lips worked her pussy over with pleasure, opening the petals of her flower, enjoying the nectar, lashing the bud, Abril continued. “But he likes the flowers, his tongue likes to explore the folds. I can tell you like it, so don’t fight the feeling. Enjoy him enjoying.”

It did not take long, if teenage fingers could wind her up fast, my tongue was much more. Abril was right there with a tight hug the first time Resha twisted and moaned with pleasure. It came so fast she could not contain her response. Her body arched and she wanted to scream. Abril whispered softly in Resha’s ear, “That’s a good girl. Cum. Relax. Let go and enjoy. He praises you with pleasure. We all love to see him pleasure somebody. You are such a yummy snack, you do deserve his pleasure. He deserves giving it to you ... it makes him feel good. We all get excited seeing you enjoy him so.”

Li was on her other side. “Don’t worry, something tells me we will all have to put up with the divine pleasure of his tongue in our private pleasure parts. Just thinking about is ... well, enough some nights. It is part of him, he’s a greedy man ... so enjoy. I know I will, when my cum turns. We will all scream when he pleases us.”

I could not have said it better. But instead of talking I was working out the alphabet with the tip on my tongue moving up and down her slit, navigating the complex labials. Fresh from swimming in the pool, and turned on by the sexy ambiance, she was oozing fresh juices and really was a delicious dark treat.

I do not pleasure many black girls. Resha was dark skinned, darker than most “black” actresses but not the real deep dark black that some Africans are. Plus she had Caucasian, not Negroid, facial features. I knew she was actually mostly Indian, from Southern India. Her maternal grandfather, I had seen his picture at her house when we moved her, was a very dark-skinned doctor with caucasian features, 100% from India so I guess she got his genes. After graduating medical school he traveled to Lagos and married a local girl there who was half Indian. There were dark indian genes in both grandparents on the other side as well; spicy seasoned curry was part of what drew both sets of grandparents together. Her genes gave her skin an almost reddish tone, but of course the most interesting colors were the pink flesh; for Resha the pink hidden in the folds was the color of the flesh of a dark cherry, a rich and unexpected color, but so sweet to run my tongue over, collecting her sweet dew. She was naturally rich with womanly flavors, instantly putting me in a mind to breed her, to see her body swell with a baby of mine. Of course that was impossible, even if the firm did not allow intercourse they require girls who were well-protected from pregnancy. But I had to say that Resha’s body, with the womanly roundness of her booty plus her made-for-nursing breasts on her slim frame, inspired me to selfish desires.

I realized those urges were becoming a potentially dangerous habit. Still, I came by them honestly, they were so much a part of both cultures from my childhood.

She was so responsive. Hyper responsive. I had both thighs in a tight grip (and I am strong) but she arched and twisted and almost got away from me, first from the surprise and then from the sudden Himalayan peak of pleasure at the climax taking her. Below the waist she was sleek with no extra fat. I did not know her birthdate, I only knew she had not celebrated her 22nd birthday. But everything about her said “womanly” in a very “exciting my balls” way.

Abril was still right next to Resha, holding her hands tightly, whispering sweetness. Abril’s participation told me she was okay with where this was going.

Plus, Abril had her own desires in play. She asked Resha, “Your breast is topped by the loveliest nipple. I like such treats. As long as his mouth is busy ... may I? Please?”

“Oh yes ... please. I nursed my child ... He feels SO GOOD TO ME down there ... but that ended ... before I started working ... in January ... OHHHH ... you both feel so good.”

I had wondered about the little one at her house, whether it was a sibling or offspring, either was possible. She must have worked very hard to get back her figure, especially given the demands nursing placed on her in terms of nutrition and her hunger.

Abril was gentle at first, but Resha reacted from the first contact. Girl-girl was a job requirement, but that did not mean it was something she would accept by choice. especially from somebody she just met. I’m guessing Resha never accepted another woman willingly before her first visit with Sam. But these days she enjoyed those visits. Now Abril would make this feel better. Resha was confused about if she wanted it, but she had to like it, and liking was starting to grow on her.

After a few minutes Abril lifted her mouth and I could see how much longer and stiffer her bottle-like nipple had become. I was going to really enjoy fucking this hot body.

Resha’s nipple was not the only thing growing. Cynthia had started to suck my almost fully erect cock, not getting me off, just keeping it happy. Resha watched carefully, she was not used to such joint efforts. She wondered if she would get what she expected, or if the other girls would distract me. Cynthia wasn’t trying to take in more than my cockhead, but she was doing a very good job at building my erection up to all that it could be and then keeping it there, feeling good. Her light tongue dancing around my balls occasionally, helping keep things nice and happy without taking my excitement to the next level. She knew how I liked it and had become very good in the short time she had practiced. Maybe she got extra instruction from her mother (who was very good at oral) or father. Or Abril. Likely all three.

Resha took in how both women were helping things along. “Sharing...” Li whispered in Resha’s other ear, “is nice for everybody,” Li said. Then she kissed Resha’s cheek.

As intended, Resha took the participation of everybody as implicit permission for me to pleasure her first among these women who seemed so eager to me. Also, having an audience watching her being pleasured to the edge of control was new to Resha, it contributed to her excitement. Having them take part redoubled the excitement.

Abril kept working on that nipple, she was sucking it stronger, and when Resha urged it, using her teeth for an extra touch. With her hands free Resha cradled Abril’s head at her breast. She whispered sweet encouragements between her moans and groans and exaltations caused on my efforts.

Li, in turn, whispered sweet praise into Resha’s other ear and lightly ran her hands on the girl’s body while giving Resha’s cheeks and ears a sprinkle of light kisses. She said that Resha was giving all of them pleasure and they loved to share. Plus, the situation would reverse soon enough.

I am pretty good at arousing pleasure when pussy eating, I am sure everybody watching thought so. The helpers did not slow thing down, it was about four minutes before Resha’s body arched and writhed again. She screamed as she gave up her second passionate release of the night. I could tell she was surprised by it. My tongue was fucking into her with a wiggle at the end and I guess tongue fucking was another new experience for her. Her entrance was well guarded by complex labials. I concluded that her earlier boyfriends had all been pigs. I persisted and once I got to the source of her juices I plunged my tongue deep again and again, making a point of passing over her clit while sliding down the valley and moving inside.

“OH! What are you ... I have never ... there ... It is ... OH FUCK THAT IS ALMOST ... YESSSSS! More! Oh yes, what you are doing to me! It feels so fucking GOOODDDDD! I ... I’M CUMMMMMMING!”

The audience understood, no translation was required.

As soon as her climax was done Abril and I both backed off Resha. Frankly, I was amazed at how perfect Abril was at making an intimate connection with Resha, who she had never met before. But she worked with both of us perfectly, it was amazing.

Well, I know that Abril had given and accepted oral pleasure with the late Martha Vega, she had been intimate with Cynthia, plus she had sometimes “gone the extra mile” in the pursuit of a con, so maybe it should not have been such a complete surprise. In fact as I thought of it, I really could not say what Abril’s natural preference was.

I filed that away for later, I was far from done with yummy Resha.

I moved up her body. As I passed the nipple Abril had worked on I gave it a kiss, then went to the other one. I sucked it in and favored it with a touch of teeth. Resha opened her eyes and looked at me with wonder as I nodded my thanks to Abril. Then I rose up the rest of the way, so I was staring in Resha’s beautiful eyes as I touched the tip of my cock to her pussy.

“What do you want? I need a specific request.”

“I want you ... this ... your cock ... inside me,” she looked around, everybody was watching. “I never ... others watching ... but I can’t wait, I want it now.” As she spoke she took hold of my cock with both hands. She found there was another hand already down there.

Abril was going to bless us by helping. “Open yourself, I will guide him in,” Abril whispered. “It is easier that way, and we will both enjoy it.”

Resha bit her lips as she moved to comply, she really wanted me inside, and Abril’s active help overcame her biggest concern. She used her fingers to part the maze of her inner folds, exposing her inner flesh. Abril gasped at the delicious, mouth-watering shades. Just from her reaction I knew Abril was going to feast on Resha’s pussy this weekend.

Resha kept the way clear as Abril guided my cock into position.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw how Cynthia and Li, who both looked like they wished there were more guys around, were “scissoring” their legs as the next best thing - for now. Their pussies kissed together, then parted so a Magic Wand could be placed between them. Both pussies were held opened so the padded head of the toy touched the floor of the valley of their intimate flesh. When they turned it on I saw the pleasure wash over them. Was I looking at my after-dinner treat warming up? As the powerful toy throbbed it wound them both up, I could see the arousal growing on their faces.

Abril’s hand was insistent, so I moved my hips and followed where she pulled, entering Resha’s body. She was wet, but very tight, in fact she felt tighter than some virgins I opened. After natural childbirth (no scar) her tightness was remarkable, so I gathered she had been without penetration for some time. I didn’t force things, the first push got me partway in, then I pulled out again to make the second push which went a little farther. Repeat. It took five thrusts before my body finally made contact with her body and I was pressed against her pubic mound. Abril’s hand was there. Once I was inside Abril faded out of contact and I rested, looking down at the woman joined to my flesh. Based on what I saw of her face, she thought I felt pretty good.

I made sure she understood something. “You know the others don’t mind me inside of you, but we all want to share, right?”

“You feel so good inside, it has been a long time for me.” She hesitated to wrap her legs around me, like she was afraid that was to much to ask. But I smiled so she squeezed with her thigh and her pussy. I saw her eyes roll back at the feeling, it was something she had not had in a long time, and never with a man who held himself still as she enjoyed.

“Oh ... OH ... OH it feels so ... UHHHHHH!” Coming so quickly it was not a big climax, but it was deep and sincere; every set of sex organs in the room reacted to her sob of pleasure.

When she got her breath back I continued.

“I ... and now everybody else, can tell you like it. You are so tight it will be difficult for me to last. My plan is to pleasure you like this, I am greedy so I want my cock to feel your big climax while it is inside your body. I want to see your pretty face when it happens. After that I will pull out ... I will do it before your tight pussy pulls out my seed, draining my balls and leaving me soft. That way I can give the same gift to the next one. I do want to fill you, but for now we have to share. Do you understand?”

“Oh yes,” she panted, “Abril said you would be generous to all you could. I wondered about it, I didn’t think any man could ... do that ... deny his own pleasure ... for others.” Those lovely eyes looked up at me with wonder and trust. To my colleagues at work, looking at her while being serviced by this treasure, those lovely eyes were beautiful but unreachable. But here I did not have to restrain myself. I kissed both of her eyes, and gave her soft kisses around the face. She made a noise like she was going to cry with happiness, maybe mixed with words I did not understand saying a prayer of thanks.

I started to stroke. There were small movements at first, she was producing a lot of pussy juice but was still incredibly tight. She felt so good to move inside of. Too good, I felt the warning signs so I tried to think of other things; not an easy task while holding myself over, and moving myself inside of, this delicious figure of a woman who needed so much to be loved and fucked and treasured and fucked some more. Plus, looking all around there was plenty to see; it was all pussy, very eager to wrap around my cock.

I wondered who they had for me next. Wait ... that was not helping, think of something else. I pictured the supercharger my guys had put on Li’s gift ... that helped.

I remembered how Resha’s pussy was laid out, the truth was that her clit didn’t get anything direct from this move. So I changed the angle-of-entry to something that worked better for her. I lifted myself higher so my shaft rubbed her clit. It cost me some contact, I did not spend as much time inside her tightness, but considering my state that was not a bad thing.

For Resha the shift was a fucking revelation! Suddenly she was pummeled by a mind-blowing increase in pleasure, something she never felt before, and it was DAMN GOOD. Her eyes popped open with pure wonder. “What are you doing to me? How? What? I have never felt this GOOD.”

“Just a little adjustment a lovely dark kitty asked for. I’m trying to make you feel better. Be all that we can be. Is it working? Are you okay?”

“Okay? I have NEVER felt this good with a cock in me. Never ever ... it is amazing. How?”

Abril appeared by her ear. “Magic my dear ... he is a magic man ... with a magic cock ... ancient and magical. Magic because he thinks about what it is doing to you, not just about his own pleasures. He really likes you and wants to show it, so you enjoy it. He is the best, remember what I told you about Cynthia? Let him weave the spell to steal your mind. Enjoy it. He is a special guy.”

Resha looked at Abril like she was speaking an inconceivable truth. No, that is not right, Resha looked at Abril like Abril was the Fucking Priestess Of My Cock revealing the mysteries to a new convert. As the feeling built Resha swallowed the kool-aid and allowed her body to be immersed in the wonders well beyond what Sam had shown her.

Her mouth was exotic to me, the caucasian features embossed on dark flesh, the pouting lips open for me to enter, it grabbed my desire. I had to kiss her. So I cut off the theological discussion by pressed my mouth to hers, and explored her lips with my tongue. Speaking in tongues without words. Instinctively she opened up and invited me. I gave her a deep, passionate kiss and I felt her body respond even more.

Suddenly she drew away from me, she was frightened. “How can you kiss me knowing what I do? I suck many cocks! Plus Abril and Cynthia are here? They must give sweeter kisses ... cleaner kisses. OHHH ... you feel so good ... How can you do that to yourself?”

“Well, they all know I like to kiss women as I give them pleasure ... Isn’t that right Abril?”

Abril was right by Resha’s side. “Oh yes Resha, he gets these urges and the next thing you know some girl feels wonderful from head to toe. Then he gets more urges and we girls feels even better. Until she ... ex-fucking-splodes.”

Given the morning’s events that word may have been the wrong choice.

“But I am a dirty whore,” Resha cried. “A mouth whore. My mouth ... it’s so dirty ... I don’t deserve him doing that.”

Li called out from where she and Cynthia were rocking and rolling in pleasure. “He doesn’t care about yesterday. You are clean today. He likes you. He is inside you. So you get fucking kissed like his favorite sex queen, because he loves somebody when they are on his cock. House rules. Stop talking, stop thinking. Pray to whoever and enjoy it.”

Resha looked up at me, not believing what she heard.

I responded. “Okay, I admit that I am a little fastidious about some things, but that is not an issue today. As for the other, what you did two days ago? Let us say that I don’t judge. I mean, I am a lawyer, so my mouth also is pretty naughty sometimes, it is sort of pot and kettle in terms of judgements. Of course I know what you do, since you have done it to me more than once ... and it was wonderful from the first time. Do you remember? I do, you were so shy and sweet and earnest coming into my office ... exposing your yummy body ... remember how fast I got hard?” She smiled, maybe she did remember. “But we are not at work now. You are clean for me. So ... give ... me ... some ... sugar.” I punctuated each word at the end with a body movement. Then I took possession of her mouth again. This time she felt both tongue and teeth. She sort of liked the teeth and replied in kind. For a moment it got kind of animal-like, both of us.

There was the taste of blood.

She had accepted the message, the desire, and welcomed me. I could tell how each movement was rocking her clit. Now a skilled, practiced thief was stealing her heart. When my lips returned to hers yet again she met me with a kiss that was soft, loving, completely willing, and passionate. With all the trimmings, if I was going to kiss her then her tongue could also be active. I discovered a long, strong tongue as it reached, yearning to penetrate my mouth. We really got into it, real human-like, both of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.