Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 35: Arrivals At The Mansion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Arrivals At The Mansion - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

10:38 Friday morning

When I got home with the girls I found Abril was waiting in the foyer; she heard the news at the apartment building’s security office where she worked. She took a long bus ride followed by a long walk to get to my place. As soon as I was in the door she jumped me with sincere kisses, spiced with prayers of thanks, showing an intensity I had never gotten from her before.

I was touched at the effort, but she did have millions of dollars riding on my life.

While she waited for me she saw the TV news where the victim identities were released. She was unable to contain her joy, they were all on her “bottom 10” list of partners she thought she would have to “play nice with” in a bedroom before she got her payday. She figured that was not an accident and was yet another reason to thank me. So she thanked me some more. But she did not say “thank you,” with the girls there she knew better.

In the process she kept Li and Resha from taking off my pants before the front door was closed. They had their own thanking to do and they were professionals at it.

After I was released Abril noticed who I brought along. Li and Abril shared an excited, happy extended kiss in greeting, they each knew parts of the role the other played in my lawyer life.

Resha were a little confused about Abril and the other hispanics in my house. As the others gathered I introduced her to Zar, Abril, Uncle Martin and his #2 wife Valeria. Resha “knows” I am not hispanic because all the lawyers with the firm are white as can be, it is like a rule, where she was the company’s sweet dark sin. She did not know my story, except that I looked like a very un-hispanic Viking.

Abril gave her a short, less strident version of her family line speech, “we are the whitest of the old world’s nobility dating from the age of knights, in 1492 we drove the Moors from Europe,” speech. I mentioned how Zar (who looked like a giant native American to Resha) was from my late mother’s side of the family.

Resha did not take offense at the “Moors” reference, she mentioned that her family was from India and Nigeria; they had never been Muslim. Resha listed her faith as Hindu, although the half-pound of prime Usinger’s bacon she had shared with Li for breakfast said that she did not follow some Hindu or Muslim diet rules.

Once I introduced everybody Resha relaxed a bit, but she stayed close to me. I admit I took advantage, she was good at her job and was very flexible in terms of how I enjoyed her. She made me think of the dark chocolate that some hotels put on the pillow at night, I considered that maybe I would have a dark treat as my own pillow tonight.

Resha and Li were wearing their work outfits, which were modest enough to walk around the building, but came off real easy and were worn with nothing underneath. As promised, after the introductions I changed the sign by the pool to declare that skinny dipping was mandatory for the weekend. Abril was the first to get her fantastic body naked and dive in, then Li and Resha followed suite. Zar got out some large beach towels, a towel that fit Zar would have swallowed little Li, but I have three sizes so it worked fine. Meanwhile Zar outdid herself in the kitchen making a light meal for the girls and I to enjoy at the pool.

Valeria wanted to join Abril, Li and Resha in the water, but she had old-school morals about nude females being seen by her husband, and she could not come up with a reason to exclude him. Martin did his younger wife the favor of saying he had to check his troops, allowing her to visit with the girls in her lovely birthday suit.

It was my home and I was family so seeing and being seen by me was not a problem for sexy Aunt Val, who was younger than me.

Per the Patron’s orders, Martin had been servicing his wives several times a day since Sophia arrived six weeks ago. He was on a pretty tough schedule. When Valeria arrived it became double duty for a few days until Sophia returned to South America. Now he welcomed a chance to get back to his men, even if it was just for a few hours.


With the girls all naked, wet and happy I went to my home office and hit the phones.

First I called Marta in Detroit and told her that the bomb was purchased for me, but I redirected the blast. For some reason she would not let me talk to Gracie, she was hiding something and once Marta made up her mind she was like a mountain. At least I had faith that she had a good reason, whatever it might be, and left it at that. She confirmed that we would see each other in mid-July.

Next I called Mark on his boat using the Sat phone. He had a hard time believing that the Sicaria - fanatic childlike hitgirls that he considered mythical - even existed, to say nothing of how deadly this one was. She was like a stealth cruise missile locked on a target, moving slow but always closing range. Because she looked like a young poor Mexican teenage girl, a common type in Cali, she was unstoppable. If I had not caught the assassins, and burned two of them alive as motivation for the others to talk, and then had Sara to negotiate them, they would not have cracked. Instead they would have done their “death with dignity” thing. There was a good chance it could be me that was dead. All because Darnel charmed Gracie for his own disgusting immoral purposes.

Mark had a new measure of respect for what I did to stay alive, plus a renewed desire to keep his wife safely away from LA. She was with Marta in Detroit and we were both happier for it.

“Darnel?” he asked.

“Nothing to report. I have crowd-sourced the search. If they have leads it will take time to pan out.” We both wanted Darnel’s head on a pike.

Next I got a call from my mentor at work, Joe Pope. He just wanted to touch base. We had both been in the building at the time of the explosion, he left as soon as the cops cleared him.

“Now Amy and Vi won’t let me go back. I guess there was a TV crime drama where somebody made a mistake setting the timers so some went off 12 hours early. Also, bombs are sometimes set 30 or 40 minutes later to catch first responders. Amy knows all these grim TV plot details from inventive script writers. Now the women do not want me back at work for another ten days, in case there was another bomb set to go off in 12 hours, or 24 hours, or the wrong day next week or whatever. Both are naked and willing to be tied to the bed if need be to keep me at home. They are very persuasive.”

I had to chuckle at that, Amy is one of the five most attractive woman currently in the wife exchange program. She is an actress who does TV crime dramas so she knows all the plots. Vi isn’t bad either, and I know Joe loves her.

I reminded him, “Fluids are essential when one was held ... or holding ... a hostage.” He had a good laugh at that.

I explained my situation, with Abril and two service girls naked in my indoor pool. I suggested that I could call him over when I needed reinforcements, but he replied that Amy was unlikely to let go of his balls so that was not going to happen.

“What if I had Sin-Sin tempt Amy?” He knew about our three-way sex after our date.

“Yeah, that just might do it.” He also recalled Sam and Abril dancing at the last social event. He wondered if that was just Sam, or if Abril went that way?

I declined to answer, but I said that if he sent Amy, she might probe their tastes.

The talk about bombs and those delayed timers gave me something to think about. I did not have any targets planned, but a delay was an interesting tactic.

I gave Chako a quick call, just to make sure he wasn’t stupid. He had done as I asked and left his job, he wanted to check his van in the worst way but I insisted we follow the plan. He was to wait until Nesto gave him the “all clear” from drone surveillance. Chako and I have never been on the best terms, but I made it clear he was to wait. I will say that, after seeing two cars blow up, my half-brother now had some respect.

My last call was to Sara, the 49 interrogator who had got the weak Sicario pair to flip, disclosing the Sicaria, then worked out the deal for sending the adjusted target car plates. I outlined the gist of what had happened, the news did not have enough details for her to know the whole story. Then I gave her the type of “attagirl” that makes a difference in loyalty. I said, “Send me an account number. In two weeks I will drop half a million ‘thank yous’ into it. Call it an education fund for your bun in the oven, and a vacation fund for you and your good man. Your excellent work paid off big.” She was more than happy; she and her husband would spread the word of how her Jefe appreciated and rewarded good work.

I’m told it feels good to make people happy, but as a psychopath I have to play this “feeling” stuff by ear sometimes. Maybe I overdid this, but it was my life and I knew I was worth it.


When I was done on the phone I went to the pool where all the females were naked and frolicking in the water. Even Zar, with her complex sense of humor, had caught the playful, “playing hooky” mood Li and Resha radiated.

The girls pointed to the sign and demanded that I strip. I went along with it, but I warned them there was not enough of me to go around. Some wanted to try.

The one that knew me the least was dark-skinned Resha. She was 5 foot 2 and really had an amazing body that was both slim and curvy. Her tits were big; I would not care to bet on whether Abril’s, Gracie’s or Resha’s were greater in volume. But where the two white girls were taller and had pert breasts that stood out, Resha’s breasts had a definite sag. She confirmed that she had nursed her child, “probably for too long.” Right now she could carry pencils around down there. Her tits were topped with huge nipples that were elongated even when they were not aroused, they never seemed to go flat. However, her waist looked too narrow and her tummy was too tight for her to have given birth; either she was not a mother, or she put extraordinary time and effort into getting back in shape. I knew it was the latter.

Next was her booty - she carried a caboose that was bigger and rounder then Zar, who was a foot taller and perhaps 50% more mass. Resha was in the same league as that Kim person. The booty blended into legs that were strong and well-muscled. Her entire body had a the sleekness that females get from the fat layer under the skin, but there was no extra fat bulging on the thighs or waist or anywhere. Finally, her lion’s mane of thick black hair, cut in an shoulder-length asymmetrical style, surrounded a face that was exotic like a supermodel and always seemed to be delightfully unsure of herself. It was not typical of one with her skin color, in fact I would almost say that with the high cheekbones, wide mouth with thick lips, and the almond eyes she looked more like a Caucasian/Thai mix. Except she was so much darker.


The doorbell rang again, when it rains it pours. Zar was naked in the pool so I threw on a robe. Cynthia and her mother were at the door, Belen beat Cynthia to me and tried to give my tonsils a exam with her tongue while getting a hand into my robe and checking the equipment.

I told myself that these women could not help themselves. I had to help them.

When she finally broke the kiss Belen gave a shy, embarrassed smile and said, “I could not help myself.” That got a double take from me.

Belen said she and Ernie were leaving their daughter “in your wicked grasp, for whatever use she might be to you,” for the weekend plus. She and Ernie were going to a private swinger nude beach until they were fucked out. The first one of them to “run down” could count on watching the other make new extra-close friends.

The couple had watched my cock open Cynthia’s virgin ass, plus they had used some of my large bondage sex toys, so they had reasonable expectations about what carnal trials the weekend held for their daughter to delight me. I hated to disappoint my friends.

Cynthia had graduated high school and was not working so she could be dropped on me, for immoral purposes, at a moment’s notice. It had happened more than once. Belen had also enjoyed my overnight hospitality. Ernie did not screw his daughter Cynthia at home, but Cynthia’s room at the apartment building was available to them. The night I deflowered Cynthia’s ass her Dad then swapped partners with me.

By now Cynthia knew that, instead of the swap being a one-shot event, her dad and I had a regular program that involved both of us bedding her and her mother. Cynthia was tickled by the pure wickedness of it. She always had this thing for her Dad but she never acknowledged it before, not even to herself, until I pushed them together in bed. In that moment she saw her heart’s incestuous desire and embraced it with wide-spread legs. Now she enjoyed both her father and I, plus friends like Amy. I knew that the activities were never mentioned in the presence of both women. Neither one was up to facing how they were openly sharing marital privileges, so a weekend away with the three of them was not going to happen. That made things complicated and maybe a bit more delicious. I wondered if Cynthia’s little sister Pammie (up North of Portland) knew yet.

Ernie was a tax guy with a light workload in June and July. Since the fight at the pizza place where he kicked ass and became Pammie’s hero the old guy was like a horny kid again. Belen caught the mood from him so the two parents were both acting like they were horny teenagers. Cynthia, on the other hand, had become very mature, to the point where I felt comfortable sharing her with Hollywood insider, sophisticated Amy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.