Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 34: Escape Adventures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Escape Adventures - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

9:05 Friday Morning

When I checked back after my cop interview I learned that Judge Stern had secured all the service girls (there were 5 on duty) in the top floor meeting room where he questioned them ... well, like a Judge. None of them saw anything, so Stern could justify keeping them from the police. After all, the cops would ask silly questions the firm would not want answered, starting with “What do you do here?” and “Whose knees were you kneeling between?” Their contracts said that they modeled but since they worked naked, from their knees, with lawyer cocks in their mouths, by law they were prostitutes.

This would be very embarrassing to all concerned. Also a distraction. So we avoided the questions.

I asked Stern about exit strategy. Three of the busty girls with white skin would leave by chewing gum while posing as “daughters” of senior lawyers. But Oriental Li and dark-skinned Resha were a problem because, in a firm with 100% white lawyers and staff, they really didn’t look like daughters. Even LA’s worse vice detectives would notice that.

A natural thief notices things. I mentioned to Stern how the service door in back of the building was concealed (it was disguised as part of the facade) plus it was between two smelly garbage bins. I knew no cop knew it was there. Cops were not watching what they considered a smelly blank wall - bad smells get into those uniforms you know.

The Judge was surprised to learn of this. “There is a door there? I didn’t ... How do you know such things? I have been here years and I never knew that the door was there.”

“Well sir, I guess I am more security aware, thinking of where somebody might break in if they wanted to. It is an unguarded entrance, and with no external cameras...”

“DAMN those penny pinchers Barnes and Shunt and Church and Tyson all the rest of them!” The Judge was in a righteous and aroused mood. “They compromised all of us with their greed. There will be some changes around here, I am telling you ... Also, that thing about cops and their uniforms ... Do they really ignore trash?”

“As a clerk I saw often enough how law officers operate. They are not perfect, they are married men with a stressful job and too many folks giving them orders. So yes, they avoid many things you and I would avoid. The city arms them, gives them cars, but dry cleaning is expensive and it comes out of a family budget that includes other things, so yes, they act human.”

He appreciated my insight, and we quickly agreed on a plan.

After I left the building I moved my car in back - idling the snarling new supercharged 5.4 liter, 4-valve V-8 from a smashed up very low milage Shelby GT500KR - while our two distinctive non-white service girls took the service elevator down and then quickly exited through the service door to my Marauder’s comfy backseat without the cops being the wiser. Smart girls, they ducked down out of sight and I motored off.

With the pair in my charge I was looking at a fun weekend exploring dark, tight, moist places with well-pleasured sound effects. Like an adult Disneyland in my back seat. I underestimated just how much fun it would be, I was surprisingly popular.

As soon as the door was closed Li asked if the explosions might have brought the building down. I knew it was not enough, but I really could not say how much I knew, and the two burt-out, upside-down cars did look very impressive resting on their bulging but still intact roofs (German engineering on display), each surrounded by widely scattered blackened parts, some of which had gone to law school. Church’s car near the building still had a hand clutching the steering wheel, they were fuzed together by the force and heat. I pointed it out, it seemed our self-styled preacher was going to his reward one-handed. Hard to avoid a pitchfork that way.

I drove out of the lot slowly. The previous car with this particular engine was a super-limited production Mustang purchased as a high school graduation present by a father with far more money than sense. The kid drove it carefully for about 300 miles, always with an adult in the car. Then his first solo drive he got goaded into his first and last drag race. He had the guy beat but he had to look back, turning his body ... and the wheel. His ponycar got sideways at over 100 and the bridge abutment did not get out of his way. Mustangs are sometimes tricky that way. But only once.

My guys snagged the engine from the wreck. Where would it fit? Jefe wins!

Our work was done for the day, the cops would be all over the place so the executive committee sent us all home. It was against company policy to pay lawyers when billable work was not being done, and answering questions from cops was hard to bill. As long as we were there the cops would stay and ask more questions. It was overtime and the building had great AC and great free coffee, which attracted more cops.

The girls said that Stern had been really worried about them, but after he and I worked out the plan he was in a good mood, they actually saw him smile at the scheme; he was delighted and greatly entertained at outwitting the cops while staying within his own strict ethical bounds.

They could tell, he almost got his happy face with his pants ON. Unprecedented.

For the three of us in the car it felt like we had snuck out and were playing hooky from school, so we were also in a pretty good mood.

I asked the girls when they got to work. Li was just punched in when the bombs went off, she worked mainly long weekend shifts and was scheduled to be in the building until sometime late Monday.

I said she worked too hard, “You should find somebody to take you away from all this.” Her reply was the sweetest smile. That WAS her plan.

Then I asked Resha, who normally works a later shift on weekdays, what she was doing at work so early.

“I was just starting also. I was pulling a double because one of the girls was sick. Her shift was first, then my normal Friday late afternoon, I changed from all daytime three weeks ago because of optics. She said I had to switch because I was the newest girl.”

“Were you called by the girl or by your supervisor?” I asked.

“It was Jody.”

Jody was a girl who used to be the favorite of three senior partners. Two of them suddenly no longer had a vote, or a cock for her to suck. Come to think of it, she was also favored by Larry’s two uncles, who were no longer with the firm. To associates like me she was a bit of an uber bitch - which was hard to pull off when naked on your knees with the guy who has his dick down her throat, but Jody managed it. I foresaw a dim future coming Jody’s way.

“Report Jody’s call next time you work, the rules prohibit girls from calling other girls to work and Jody was taking advantage. This is not the first time, but maybe it will be the last. Only your supervisor can change your shift, and a reason has to be recorded. Jody probably is hung over from a private date, which is also against the rules and endangers all of us.”

If Jody got fired then Resha would be promoted and and another girl hired; she would no longer be at the bottom of the list. At the very least, it would keep her job safe if the company decided to drop a service girl, due to the sudden decrease in senior partner cocks to suck. Her pay raise coming July 2 would be compounded by more hours.

Both girls figured that out so there were more smiles and I was, once again, a hero among them who deserved rewarding. They made plans.

I told them what I knew in terms of who was blown-up. Each of these two girls had, in the past two weeks, serviced all five with their smiles. Resha was hesitant to say much to me about my late colleagues as it was bad luck to speak ill, but after Li spoke up, saying that she could not think of anybody else she like to service less, Resha agreed Church and Tyson were especially disgusting. Everson treated them as people, but he was always conflicted about the great pleasure they brought him because a lot of his life was spent putting others in the same happy business into jail cells. The others were not a joy for them to service, but then, really, outside of me and Sam, nobody was.

I knew the office was going to be closed for the next few days (building inspectors would waste time looking for damage - our insurance company insisted before they raised the rates), so I suggested we go to my place, “and put that indoor pool to use.” The two girls were delighted with the idea. Judge Stern assured all of them that it would be a paid holiday covered by insurance for whatever hours they were scheduled to work during the interim - so long as they said nothing to any cop or reporter or anybody else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.