Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 31: Heroic Prince

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Heroic Prince - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Saturday

When I got up at about 5 in the morning I went to the office and made a phone call to the 49 auto shop. I claimed I was from a mall security where the station wagon was, and had spotted a “Pablo” parking sticker on a car that had been there over a week. The car looked disabled.

The gang operates parking ramps and lots as a revenue stream and job source so these people know us and have our number handy. We are known to be generous. A tow truck truck was sent out along with a full security team about 6 in the morning. They found Martha’s station wagon and gave a couple of Jacksons to the guy on duty, as if he had made the call. He did not argue; in fact he went out of the way to help them, including closing off that level of the lot while my guys were there. Security guys looked over the wagon, they decided it was safe to take to the garage. A team of techs was pouring over it by 8 AM. The blood (one male, one female, my guys could do that test) and the bullet hole drew attention.

The techs grabbed up the computer and, once Rex arrived, they were all over it. As agreed, Sam had placed the files I gave her along with some other basic stuff, then dropped it off in the station wagon last night. By 10 the guys had read the emails and I was called.

When the girls got up they each came to my room. Zar was first, she woke me by sucking my cock but did not get me off. “Dream,” she said. She said she enjoyed added Belen to the party last night, Zar appreciated the older woman and her body.

Nia was next, Zar said she could come to my bedroom and thank me and she did. She was disappointed I had not had her yet, but said that she really enjoyed being a toy for Belen and Zar, she got “poked” more during that night than any other in her life. Zar had sent her to get some sleep in case she was needed later, but she just had to come and thank me. I limited her to a passionate kiss, then sent her to sleep.

At 10 when I got my call from the guys I was kissing Belen - actually her bared tits - as she thanked me for the visit. My nose said the ladies had tried some unusual penetration. I was getting ready to leave when she showed up.

Later, based on Ernie’s flight arrival, Zar would drive Belen to the airport with Vrir and Nia along as another lesson. There they would meet Ernie then take the couple home where the two would get reacquainted. I learned later that both Belen and Ernie used Nia as a play toy in the back seat to warm themselves up during the ride from the airport. At Ernie’s house Zar said they could keep Nia to play with overnight, but they declined. Nia was okay as a toy, but husband and wife both wanted extra helpings of their classic home cooking in bed.

The guys reported to me and Abril that the evidence - the second computer and the car - said that the Greek was dead and Martha was on a ship leaving Long Beach momentarily. My guys at the docks reported that the ship must have left early, at dawn. The emails on the computer included pictures of the ship and blueprints showing which cabin was Martha’s, as well as the bridge and the radio shack. I said that was enough for an assault.

By 11 everybody had reported what they knew to me, and I was on the phone to my soldiers, calling out the specific equipment needed for the Op. Abril heard all this and was starting to get scared for me, this sounded like serious stuff and I didn’t soft-pedal any of it.

Abril wanted to know what I was going to do so I told her. “I am going after Martha and the gold. That means piracy on the high seas.”

“Don’t they hang pirates...”

“Only if they catch them. I will take two helicopters, they are loading now. We will catch the ship between 50 and 100 miles out, any closer and the cops might get involved, any farther and the helicopters run out of gas. We will get the gold and Martha ... if we can. Best scenario is that the crew co-operates and we get the drop on her; the problem is the crew might have sticky fingers for her gold. That is why we go in extra heavy with the tear-gas. The ship has about 8 crew but no other passengers, if they fight I kill them all and send it to the bottom. Nobody wants that - except the sharks. The most likely scenario is threats, weapons fired, and a surrender that buys Martha some time.”

She was crying as she helped me put on my assault gear. I said that me actually shooting was not likely unless the Captain was too stupid to live, but I would rather be safe than sorry. The guy without armor is the easy softer target so I had to gear up in the heat.

She noticed right away that my assault gear was heavier than what I wore on patrol. I had some ballistic armor and plates installed, Abril was impressed with the weight of it, but I said the helmet, neck protection and the real bulky plates would wait until the staging point. Ditto for the guns. With her tears she counted 5 knives and machetes on me. (Actually I had 8.) When I was ready another soldier in a balaclava and similar assault gear showed up, his bandolier of mags for an assault rifle, including rifle grenades, made an impression on the 49 security guys. I went down to a van, kissed Abril and Cynthia goodbye, and got in. They were to meet me after at the mansion.

“Listen, why don’t you bring your mother and the kids to the mansion, they deserve to hear the news whatever happens.” That got lots of sobs. I told a security guy to sign out a van - the new Sprinter - to Cynthia. The Sprinter had really nice seats but no windows in back, and there was a divider behind the driver. Abril’s mother did not need to know where I lived. Then I was off. It was very dramatic and looked scary real.

Of course, Martha was dog food in the freezer so there were no helicopters warming up or armed troops gearing up. We drove the the fort to pick up the gold and kill time fleshing out the story and doing the props like a bullet hole in my armored vest, the smell of gunpowder, a dose of tear gas for the gold, and some corresponding smears on the outfit. I happened to have real blood, Martha had been so helpful. I also liberated some of the gold, I knew how much was in the inventory, and I had counted how much Martha had, the difference was 40 ounces sitting in the safe deposit. I took 80 ounces for myself and suggest Martha used it for her passage on the ship.

After wasting six hours the van drove me to my mansion for my “hero’s return.” I had the two backpacks with the gold as well as some of Martha’s luggage. All of it was in sealed plastic bags because it was dosed with gas. The backpacks each had a gun, the 9 mm was in Martha’s and the cut-down M1 - which was useless - was in the Greek’s. I also had the derringer and I was wearing the cracked ceramic plate on my chest.

When I got to the mansion I dropped most of the stuff in the foyer. Everybody greeted me but I acted exhausted and like I needed to have a shower. Abril took charge, getting me up to my room and removing each heavy piece of the outfit. Of course, I was sweating and hot so she got me into the shower, even if she got her own clothes wet.

We had matching sweats and her hair was tousled when we joined the others for dinner.

After supper I gathered Abril, her mother and Cynthia in the sitting room where I laid out the story of our assault. Nia was good with the kids, she was watching Abril’s siblings.


Air Assault On The Tomoko Maru

“After loading the 2 copters we headed west, tracking the freighter’s transponder. They were moving at a pretty economical pace so we caught them just outside the 50 mile marker, which was ideal. One copter had a ton of radio gear to jam their radios, they did that before the ship figured out where we were heading. Then on the first low pass we fired tear-gas grenades into Martha’s cabin and the radio shack. This is military grade stuff from Argentina, real nasty. Normal police tear-gas has to be safe for infants and pregnant women, plus it must disperse quickly. Military grade is stronger and sticks around to mark participants. Without a proper mask you enter it. We also hit the bridge with smoke and dropped the captain a radio. While this was going on troops in combat gear dropped down lines onto the ship.

“The Captain wanted to know why we were here. We told him his passenger was a thief so we would take her and leave. If he resisted we were okay with stopping him for good, we had bigger stuff than grenades. He ordered his crew to stand down, and slowed the ship. Some newer crew members took a stand, trying to knife somebody in armor or hit a helmet with a billy club. We handcuffed the offenders to a rail and then hung them by their arms, it hurts real bad. But outside of some bruises and missing teeth for the offenders we didn’t do any lasting damage.

“Martha was in the mess hall in the rear when we attacked. She made for her cabin, but the tear gas stopped her 10 feet from the door, she wrapped a scarf around her head but that does no good. Outside of the Captain we didn’t talk to anyone, but she had her suspicions. She made for the bow of the ship, moving below decks like a rat to stay out of sight. She was armed with the derringer.

“I cornered her at the bow. I was carrying a shotgun with bean-bag rounds. She thought her gun would penetrate my armor. I really tried to capture her alive. I guess she never practiced with the gun because suddenly both barrels fired at almost the same moment.”

I held up the broken ceramic plate. “The plate is intended to stop one round, a big and powerful one, but they specifically say to discard it after the first hit because the crystal structure is micro-fractured. Well, I was at point-blank range and she was shooting .410 slugs, so the second slug cracked the plate and almost got through. Fortunately it held. When she saw her gun was empty she said ‘you will never take me alive,’ threw the gun at me, and jumped. She went right under the ship so she had a good chance of hitting the screws. I tossed a dye marker after her. We searched from the air, there was no body, so I guess she made fish food.”

I gave the gun back to Abril, since it was her’s. She held like it was a pissed off live viper.

“Guys with military gas masks entered her cabin, grabbed her stuff, and put it in these clear plastic bags.” Abril started to open one of the bags; she got the seal just a bit open then caught a whiff and closed it. She had a chore ahead of her.

“Yeah it is kind of bad. Once it was over I negotiated with the captain. I gave him $4,000 cash, with a promise of twice that coming in Kuala Lumpur when my agent saw his log and confirmed no mention of the incident.” I then shared my suspicion that Martha had paid gold for her passage and the arrangements, so some of the original contents was now gone.


Abril’s first impulse was to offer me half the gold. I had almost been killed with her gun and she knew it was all her fault. I said that was silly and not the way true partners did business with their family. She would take charge of the gold. Purging the tear gas was best done here, at the mansion, with a wash machine and the right chemicals. Then she would have to inventory what was left. I was facing her mother when I said that I would appreciate being reimbursed for a expenses but any more than that was unfair to the dear children.

Her mother had tears in her eyes. She agreed right away, saying Abril was very fortunate to have found a man like me. Then she pressed her daughter to “thank me properly” with a kiss. Abril was eager and sincere, she was on her knees, crying as she promised to listen to my advice more and “her own loco stubborn ideas” less. I knew that the kiss was partially an act for her mother, but I also knew that, for the first time, she meant it. Abril’s siblings were called in, to give me a cheek kiss and a handshake as appropriate, since they would get what was left. The boy - understandably excited - made the mistake of trying to open a bag.

After that Abril’s mother and siblings were driven home. Abril would stay the night. After a private discussion with Cynthia, Abril said she would sleep in her own room. But first she and Cynthia wanted to celebrate with me in my bed. Naked. So we did.

I really thought I would nail Abril that night. I gave her every opportunity and approval to do the deed. She was emotionally open it, and hinted that she would not mind if I “took” what she could offer. Cynthia encouraged and facilitated us, she mentioned a deal they made to be there when it happened. But Abril would not lead us across the line with me and I was determined that when it came it would be all her desire, not overloaded emotion and gratitude.

So there were no more passionate kisses between us, although she did have some for Cynthia. There was no penetration of my fingers into her, although during our play Abril climaxed twice on Cynthia’s fingers and lips. Cynthia got off once with Abril, once with me and once when we both worked on her together with lips and fingers. My sole climax - a playful moment - ended up on Abril’s breasts, summoned by Sin-Sin’s naughty fingers, aided by her naughty tongue tickling my balls. Abril demanded that Cynthia “clean up her mess” with plenty of deep kisses mixed in. Abril did not object to my flavor in those hot open-mouth kisses.

The three of us hugged and held each other whenever one of us climaxed, plus we shared plenty of pleasure with our lips so all of us had a good time. Finally, after pointing at my cock and declaring that I “had been erect long enough” Abril said that she was leaving for her own room so I could enjoy Cynthia as a woman. Abril told Cynthia she needed to stop playing and give “their man” some serious loving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.