Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 30: Eager To Serve

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Eager To Serve - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Wednesday Night

Belen was waiting for me Wednesday night.

She had spent to day relaxing with Zar and Nia, cooked supper, and then waited for me in my bed. She was very willing to serve her Prince after my hard day. Like the indians, she did not ask how my day had been.

Tuesday night Cynthia, Amy and I went to bed together, I dropped each of the girls off at their homes before sunrise Wednesday. Pammie was leaving with her Dad Wednesday morning and Cynthia agreed to house-sit until her mother and father got home. Belen was aboard the pickup truck with Ernie and Pammie when they left so Cynthia thought her mother was joining them on the trip to Portland. But on the way out of town Belen was dropped at my place. Ernie had arranged this for his wife, he wanted to spend some quality time with his younger daughter. The road trip with just the two of them, one driving and the other navigating, seemed like ideal father-daughter time to just talk. Belen would have changed the dynamic.

As for myself, when I got home Wednesday night I was in a very “Belen” mood, so finding her naked, warm and very willing in my bed was perfect.

I really enjoyed Belen, in fact I could not keep my hands off her body. My appreciation really made her feel special. She kept wanting to serve me with her mouth or offer me her ass, but I said that for tonight her mouth and wonderful nipples were for kisses, and her very fruitful pussy was for my cock.

As soon as I got to the bedroom I pulled off the covers and took her missionary, as she was posed, kissing her and admiring her underneath me, flattering her charms and keeping her extremely aroused as I enjoyed her body. From her wet pussy she was excited, turned on from the start. I entered easily, going all the way in with the first stroke. Praise, kisses, hands on her breasts and a driving rhythm with my cock gave her a quick climax. Her spasms felt wonderful, so I was right behind her, filling her pussy with my cum. It went quickly, the speed was my testimony that she was irresistible. She was a very satisfied woman, happy as she could be. I whispered the fun was just starting.

After a short rest we took a shower, keeping our hands on each other in places dirty and clean. She loved to soap up my muscles. I loved to run soapy hands all over her body, praising her with every touch. After the shower I was hard so while we were still wet I picked her up, carried her to the bed, and took her again, the same way, saying I could not help myself with her naked womanly body available to me. I took longer, slowing down and savoring the feeling of moving my cock in and out of her pussy while she used her muscles to enhance the experience. She called my name as she got off twice before I filled her again. That was probably because I also added plenty of attention to her somewhat sagging, but fascinating to me, breasts.

Sagging breasts may not seem attractive. The secret is, they don’t just “sag” down, but with Belen on her back they can be pulled up as well. We shared nipple kisses, where we both had our tongues danced around the same erect nipple, making her feel very good, very sexy and very loved.

When it was over we fell asleep as we were, with me on her body. After a few hours of sleep I took her again when I woke up aroused. Instead of a “sneaky” spoons fuck I woke her, put her on her back and took her missionary again in the dim light, kissing her lips and nips like they were simply intoxicating, and telling her she was a wonderful figure of a woman, and how I hoped that the youngsters I married for my grandfathers looked as good at her age.

When I was done she was exhausted and I was inspired with non-bedtime idea, so I went down to my office and sketched out a scenario for Abril’s situation. Before I left I kissed Belen hard and said she should get some sleep, as I was not done for the night. She giggled.

Three hours later I crawled back into bed as Belen was waking. I was hard and she was wet, so we put the parts together again. That time she wanted to do the work, mounting up at sunrise was something she favored so she rode me. She hung her breasts in my face for me to praise and feast on as she moved her hips to drive us together and apart repeatedly, until we were both happy and messy again. This time we both felt that she “took her pleasure” from me.

Afterward we stayed connected and talked about it. I did not love her and she did not love me. But as a child she always loved the idea that a prince or patron could take a common woman, find her attractive and please her. That story, in the form of a fairy tale, is part of the 400 year history of the colony. Belen took it to heart and that was a large part of her desire. She was indoctrinated with the idea of naturally surrendering her body to royalty, whether she wanted to or not, because expanding the colony’s population was part of so many themes. Finally, she said I was very handsome, so of course she wanted me. Since I was clearly in a very specific mood, she was overjoyed to accommodate my cock.

I asked how much her desire was being a naughty wife? She blushed and confessed that she loved her husband dearly. She never felt she was being “unfaithful.” But she did enjoy the naughty feelings of being with a very attractive man who was not her husband, while also doing a duty she was ingrained with as a child. If I was her husband and Ernie was the Prince, she conceded that the feelings of pleasure in service might be much less.

Why did I want her so much? That was harder to say, she was older than me. Everybody else I slept with had a much harder body. Even Marta and Zar were hard bodies next to Belen. But Belen and brought forth children, and that drew me. The idea of making children was essentially indoctrinated into me as one of my drives. My grandfathers both said, “Royalty is not about you now, it is about your future generations.”

As we talked more I also concluded that it was didn’t hurt that she desired me so strongly. Tied to that was a part of me that viewed her as an attractive older version of Cynthia and Pammie, who might someday serve me thus. Or maybe their children?

Belen blushed at that idea, it was both naughtier and in line with the ideals of her youth.

I was royalty and that put her body at my service, but my body was also in the service is my ancestors and descendants. At a very basic level I enjoyed that prerogative with somebody who appreciated it. Plus, as a royal where both the mountain and the colony valued making babies so much, her mature, fruitful body (very good fruit) held that very specific appeal. I did not actively want to impregnate her, but her proven potential turned me on. Plus, while she was not objectively as attractive as the other women I had, I knew that was largely cultural bias. At a primal level her physical appeal was very strong, it drew me.

I said I wanted her again, but my body could not serve just yet. I finally allowed her to try and arouse me with her mouth, but that confirmed my flesh was spent. So there were a few more kisses, on her face and body, then I dressed for work. I vowed to recharge for her pleasure and mine. I begged her to do the same. If she needed a little stimulation during the day I said she could command Nia any way she wanted. I needed somebody’s opinion of the young slut as a pussy-licker and other things.


Thursday June 12.

I put in a 15 hour work day, I was behind the schedule I had set for myself thanks to the time wasted on the late Martha’s foolishness; now it required a focused effort to make up time.

I enjoyed Resha once, I got worked up on a point of law and she was very relaxing to cuddle with before and after she sucked me to hardness. I stopped her before I climaxed. I really hated to stop her, but I had other plans and less time sucking meant more time for cuddles, scotch and gossip, so she was okay. She was the only service girl I called that day despite putting in 15 hours at my desk.

I asked what Resha had heard. She said there was a great deal of chatter among the most important partners about the “two firms” concept, which she did not understand but apparently had some other service girls excited, both for and against. They were concerned about having less influence with the partners they sucked if the so-called second firm management took more responsibility. There was even a suggestion that the second firm might be run by a woman.

As a tease I asked Resha, “What woman would that be?”

“I don’t know ... some girls think a partner’s wife...” I shook my head, that would not happen. It would upset the whole dynamic that made the firm so productive.

“It might be somebody with an office in the building,” I said casually.

It took Resha a moment to catch on, there were all these old lady secretaries around, but they did not have offices, just desks that were arranged in clusters. Only one woman had an office with a door, with a bathroom plus shower. Also lots of tats. When Resha realized that she got this big smile. “Sam told me about what she did last Friday night ... getting close to some of the partners and making an impression.” She giggled.

“Yes, she made a big impression, one I heard about plenty afterward. If any guy you service is slow to get hard, just hum ‘Whiter Shade Of Pale’ and watch out.”

“That is what Teddy was humming ... I could not make it out, but he was quick-like-a-bunny once he started.” Normally Teddy is a bit slow to finish with Resha, and he fails-to-launch with some of the other girls.

“Tell Sam,” I said.

Resha told me later that she used it on a few others and could not believe how well in worked.

In other news, Sam was negotiating with Barnes about authority and responsibility for computer safety. She had some things she wanted to try and Barnes was concerned about productivity falling off. Both were, by nature, “take it or leave it” negotiators, except they could not do that here, they both knew they needed a deal together plus they each respected the other’s judgement. This was all tied to the new contract that was coming up soon. Both were thinking about a six-month term, but going long just increased the need to get it right.

Sam had one advantage in that shorter contracts meant more contract signing ceremonies, which Barnes really liked.

Sam was gently pushing to be in charge of the second firm, but Barnes backed himself into a corner when he assured his partners that it would be a lawyer. On reflection, Barnes realized that was the wrong approach, plus Judge Stern had exploded. He was 100% against any lawyer being over Sam. Barnes saw his position eroding. Sam wisely backed off the issue. In fact it was better for me to have somebody else as the “fall guy” in charge of the second firm, but that was not really a short-term issue.

Sam countered by insisted on veto power over any lawyer who was picked; she scored points saying it was not worth her time to deal with both Barnes plus some other “less desirable partner.” The second problem for Barnes was finding a senior partner who could take the job and do it right, would not be missed from his current job, and who would be approved by all the other partners. There were no obvious solutions; with the current shortage of senior partners he really could not spare one from lawyering. He had boxed himself in.

I expected that box would get a lot tighter in the near future, when the firm had a young visitor to blow up the pool. There was a plan in place, but I really could not say anything.

About three hours before I left work I got some distinct urges that would barely wait until I got home. Resha had showed me her fine ass in an appealing pose and I could not get the image out of my head. So I called Belen and told her to clean herself out because tonight her ass was going to serve me. I knew she did not embrace anal sex, Ernie only had her ass on his birthday and maybe on an anniversary. But she did appreciate that I desired her, plus I had been gone a long time, so she sounded enthusiastic about making herself ready.

When I was driving home Thursday night the urge got stronger, I just wanted to fuck Belen’s ass then go to sleep. I admit I was in a strange mood, and not very considerate. Well, I had been wrestling with profiling appeals court judges and lawyers all day; for judges the law always vies with politics in making a decision, plus some of them love or hate the lawyers they see on a regular basis so they allow those personal feelings some weight. I told Belen what was going to happen and, without a word, she followed me to my room, crawled on the bed, and showed me her ready-to-fuck ass. I knew she would comply; she would try to enjoy the fact that I enjoyed it from her.

She did mention that she had help from Nia getting ready, the girl provided both physical help and morale support, both of which were appreciated.

I was tempted to stick it right in, but sometimes a little more anticipation sharpens the appetite. So instead I took a shower with Belen attending my body, washing me front and back. I called Nia to join us.

Belen sank to her knees and sucked my cock to full hardness, then asked to serve my ass with her tongue. I bent forward the had Nia kneel in front of me, where she could hold my ass cheeks open. I would not let her take my cock in her mouth, but I said her tits would feel nice so she made the most of it, getting pre-cum all over her nipples. Belen washed my butt before she worked in with her tongue. She showed great enthusiasm rimming me. The exercise did my erection no harm and accelerated my desire. When I called “enough” she dried me with a towel, but I was getting impatient so there was no time to dry her body. She saw my urgent desire as a compliment, so she quickly re-lubed her ass while getting into bed. When she was in position I pushed her flat on her belly as she spread her ass cheeks.

She was very tight when I entered, I heard the pain in her moans. But the strength of my sincere desire for her countered the pain. I could take Nia, who was standing next to the bed, or any one of a half dozen others, but what I wanted was Belen’s ass. She praised me, “Oh my Prince, you fill me so. Use me, use my body as you will. I desire naught but to serve, no matter how you want me.”

Tension fled, I found peace in her voice and her body. I pressed my lips to her back, her neck, and the sides of her head, where I whispered how good she was for me, how she excited me so. I was in a strange mood, I knew a climax in her pussy would feel better, but I could not stop fucking her ass; sliding through her tight entrance drew me, again and again. I loved the feel as my cock traveled into the ring of muscle, then reversed the journey. Thinking about how her pussy would feel better led me to recalled Jerry’s last night with Martha. I imagine that the knowledge, that the ass is fun to fuck but the pussy feels better to cum in, drives a lot of men to move from the ass to the pussy at the finish, even if it is a terrible thing to do to a woman. Actually, I had never done that, I like the women I fuck and would never risk infecting them that way. I treasured Belen enough that even now, with Jerry and Martha fresh in my mind, I just couldn’t bring myself to pull out as my climax grew near.

“Pulse that yummy ass,” I whispered. “Milk my cock, make it fill you, I have been waiting and will not be long.” She did as I asked, making herself very tight indeed. I got about five more thrusts in before I pushed in hard and pumped my cum deep into her body. It felt like I was pissing my cum into her, and she used those exact words for what she felt.

With a straining voice she said that she knew how much I wanted her. She appreciated every bit of my desire, even if it was momentarily painful and a bit messy.

I like to think that she enjoyed it a little, especially after, when I stayed on top of her whispering endearments. With my body staying where it was I snuck my hand down to the front of her pussy; there I took her to a quick climax. She was already very aroused, her pussy was very juicy, and her emotional response combined with my frankly direct physical stimulation got her off before I softened. In her climax she gasped her willingness to serve me again, however I wished. But I was spent, I had enjoyed what I needed and could now be more considerate again.

When my cock exited her ass of its own accord as they do she stuck a butt plug in. Nia anticipated and was holding a bowl of warm water, some soap and a rag to clean me. Belen had done a good job of cleansing her bottom hole, but the ritual was important so we did it.

I was tired but I asked Belen if she wanted Nia to pleasure her in any way. She said Nia was very nice, but she was content. So I sent Nia away while Belen and I fell asleep, with me holding her in my arms like a lover.

Sometime later she got up and cleaned herself, then she returned to my bed ready for anything I might ask of her body.

It was good to be the Prince!


Friday Morning June 13

When I woke up Friday morning with Belen’s naked body warm and available in my bed I was inspired, in a very “taking” mood, sexually and socially. Belen was the woman I knew who could enjoy such a mood the most. So I enjoyed her, taking her body quickly with some playful extras thrown in; I took her missionary position like she was my woman and I was in a hurry. But I did not kiss her, I spent my time talking, telling her how I enjoyed her, praising her as a woman, saying how much I wished, when I was older, that all my women were as dutiful and fun as she was. I whispered, “Perhaps my son or daughter with enjoy some Sin-Sin like I enjoy you.”

Those words got her a little crazy. My hands also praised her and played with her, in ways both passionate and playful. “You are wonderful in so many ways ... I can think of none better.” Despite the speed of my release, she got two small climaxes as I was a little bit brutal in my fucking, and joined my climax with her own biggie. She cried out, “My Prince! I’m cumming for you. I can feel you fill me so. Use me ... use my body as you will.”

When I was done I told her to go back to sleep, to enjoy my cum in her pussy. “I am told it makes for a happy sleep,” I said.

“Who told you such a thing?” she asked, as if scandalized by a reference to another woman.

“Why, my second mother, Marta! She says it often.”

She screamed at that, she thought she had trapped me into revealing a secret. My answer was a bigger scandal, but it was also an one that she respected and pleased her. Plus it validated her presence in my bed; she thought I would mention some young hard body I missed, but in naming Marta, who was older and lacking an eye, I was glorifying Belen’s own virtues of duty and service, without reference to youthful qualities of body, face or figure.

I promised to return later of her sweet body’s pleasures, when my body was ready to enjoy her again. How could I not? She was so completely ready to enjoy.

But I had something else on my mind, some ideas formed in the night that I had to commit to a file for Sam. Perhaps I was inspired by my time with Joe Pope’s wife Amy, who made a living creating fiction and bringing the stories to people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.