Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 27: Amy’s Special At The Blank

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Amy’s Special At The Blank - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

(Note: the times lines for this chapter and the next two are intertwined. However, given their different temperaments, I have compartmentalized what occurred for each string of events. I suspect that will make it easier to enjoy. This chapter features the series of related pleasant events Saturday night, Sunday night and Tuesday Night/Wednesday morning June 7, 8, 10 and 11. The next chapter involves evidence obtained from a computer, and Chapter 29 deals with grimmer times when some questions are put to Abril’s former roommates.)


Party Report And Indecent Proposal
June 7, Saturday

Late Saturday evening I called Joe Pope just to find out how the Friday evening evaluations went, and get a quick read on how Abril was perceived at the party. The firm’s rules said that any problems about me had to be brought to him in a timely manner, it was part of our due process. For Abril it was all “two thumbs up” from the 16 senior partners who had danced with or talked to her. Joe said that after the 11th dance, other things were pointing up as well, including some older things that normally required drugs to work - two partners claimed that for the first time in more than a year, Viagra was not needed, they just hummed “Whiter Shade Of Pale.”

“I do not need the details of who said that,” I said.

Joe laughed. “The point is, you would be made a partner today if the brief was done and you were married.”

“I I expect to cover both issues in the next three months.”

He continued, stressing that was the opinion BEFORE the last dance. “After watching that dance some partners had talked of speeding up the process, waiving a requirement or two. They mentioned being short handed.”

That seemed confusing to me. “How does being short handed at the senior level tie into promoting me from associate?”

“There is a movement, almost an assumption, that you will skip a step and be promoted to senior partner.” I must say, that surprised me, but he kept going. “There is briefly talk of making you CTO despite your objections. Judge Stern shut that down fast. He was convincing, which then started talk of bringing Sam into the firm on a more formal basis. Frankly, the question now is not ‘if’ but ‘how.’ Somebody suggested dual partnerships, consisting of an operating firm with Sam as a partner doing computer operations, and then a law firm that produced opinions but would stay strictly in the law business with all the protections thereto. It is something to think about. You know a similar system is used for the service girls, who are technically contracted to the law firm as models by an offshore corporation. The thought is the operations firm could also pick up the cars, the building with staff, investing services, all the incidental not-law business, freeing partners for just law work. They would be 100% productive that way. Barnes is always thinking of getting more out of them.”

Did he really say investing services? This was better than I had hoped.

Joe continued. “The idea is that Sam would work for-or-with a senior partner but would handle day-to-day operations. This is still kind of fuzzy, it all comes from that one dance and the talk is getting out of hand, so we tabled it until the July business meeting.”

The senior partners - without wives or junior partners - took a retreat in mid-July to discuss things. That was when Tango was getting married and a bunch of us were going to South America.

I guess that when two hot ladies dance they both look good and that stimulates the grey cells.

I noted that Sam was not married so she might not be eligible for the wife exchange. Joe came back by saying the partners were inclined to make a special exception - they wrote the rules, so they could change them in the name of equal rights for women.

There was something else Joe was not telling me, maybe something he could not tell me. But I did not stress, I would talk to my two spies instead.

Then I asked how his “late evening” went. His wife-exchange bedmate was “Bunny” Lee, the wife of junior partner “Buzz” Lee. Buzz was now #1 for promotion from junior partner to senior partner this coming year. I did not realized it before, but senior partners made their choices of overnight companions before the social event started, it kept things friendlier and more date-like. Bunny was an attractive brunette with short hair, about 5 foot 6 with a muscular build. She was the firm’s woman’s tennis and golf champion, and while she was all woman she did not mind playing mixed doubles in the bedroom. Sometimes there was an extra female at the end of the evening, such as when Frank Church brought both his daughters. Bunny always packed a strap-on to lead off round two with some inspiration and made sure everybody had a good time.

During the dancing Sam expressed an interest to Joe. He explained that he already had lined up Bunny, but Sam was okay with that, she could be “very open and friendly” for both of them. She also said she knew that he had two women in his bed at home, so “why skimp tonight?” He decided to take her up on the suggestion.

Bunny was more than willing, she had heard stories, but when she saw the last dance she was almost drooling. Everybody got licked good, Joe blew a facial and Sam cleaned Bunny up, making her a friend for life. Sam did not have the hard body figure many of the younger women sported, but she was interesting, and as she undressed her revealed tats, piercings, and scars (both regular and elective) drew a good deal of interest from both Joe and Bunny. They spent a lot of time going over Sam’s body, “giving lip service” to her body art.

From the start Sam made it clear that her ass was “in play.” Anal play is usually out-of-bounds for the wife exchanges, so it counted as a rare treat. In the first round Joe and Sam double teamed Bunny, then after she got off Joe enjoyed Sam’s ass (with a rubber) and said her ass was the best he had ever had. The second round started with Bunny using the strap-on to pleasure Sam, both vaginally and then taking her turn doing her ass. Seeing Sam get off anally while Bunny worked her toy would “raise anybody” to another shot. In his case Joe was moved to join Bunny in giving Sam a rousing DP that was enjoyed by all. There was plenty more after that.

“The evening was fantastic. Sam may not be the hottest looking young woman under the lights, but when the lights are low she is so hot she fucking glows in the dark. I got off five fucking times before I was done. I have not done that since I was 21. Heck, on Amy’s first night with us I only gave up my cum four times. Bunny also had a real good time, maybe her best ever. Sam knows how to please, and Bunny pleased her in return. It was 3:30 Saturday afternoon when I drove Bunny home, we went way past checkout time. We only stopped because Sam wanted to get to work where a minor issue had come up - as soon as her people called she was all business. That woman is a treasure, a real keeper for the firm. I would make her a partner if I could.”

(The call he mentioned was the call I made to Sam about Abril’s missing gold.)

“I heard Barnes say Sam was expensive,” I said. He didn’t, but it sounded like him.

“The old support firm cost us plenty and we got screwed, so clearly pricing is not the main issue. Quality is what counts, and Sam knows her stuff. Plus, since we can’t make her a partner, her firm’s premium is still less than what we would have to pay a lawyer as CTO. Some of our guys need that explained to them. We come out ahead, and that always works.”

Joe took the liberty about conferring with some other senior partners about Sam, both reporting a G-rated version of his own experience (Bunny would broadcast her XXX version on the girl-to-girl network so it would spread like wildfire) and looking for any issues they saw. Nobody had a problem with Sam having an office in the building, seeing the service girls, and having “special provisions” for using those girls longer than the men. Judge Stern was Sam’s greatest advocate, Barnes was also strongly in favor of her. Even Huttle, who had become more stingy and sullen of late as his retirement approached, was terrified by the auction and supported paying Sam whatever was reasonable.

(Huttle had brought in Larry with his two secret allies specifically to undercut Barnes as General Manager after Barnes saved the firm. When that went sour he took it badly and he might choose to opt out earlier than planned, opening another senior partner slot. Or he might be pushed out in November.)

The one concern expressed was that Sam NOT be sexually available to any lawyers while she was in the building, or for love affairs (since they were all married or about to be). Contract closings and social occasions were exceptions, because these were transparent to the other partners, just like the wife exchanges and business contracts. (The “add a third” arrangement for wife-exchanges was widely endorsed.) But Judge Stern had insisted that past experience showed how non-transparency led to crossing ethical lines and that could lead to terrible problems in this critical area. “The dark web was a dangerous place with nameless, faceless desi criminals about...” Joe said the Judge rambled a bit after that. Joe had never seen the Judge so upset and off-kilter.

Near the end of the talk Joe agreed it had been a good night for all concerns, better than expected. There were issues with some of the other candidates, for instance the Goodwin woman was baited and ruffled some feathers, but they would be resolved by the mentors.

He also said that he, his wife Vi and Amy were going to the gun club Sunday to see what type of “canon” I carried. (Vi was a better shot than me, she had earned a marksman rating and several shooting awards during her military service in Indonesia.) I mentioned that my gun had a kick. Joe carried a super-easy-to-conceal little .32 Beretta Tomcat Titanium and there really was no comparison.

I did mention the Glock 20 was the full size companion to the 29, and that I had it in my shoulder rig. It really was a better fit for a large hand; if possible he should try the larger gun before the 29. The women did not have much choice, the 20 was too big for small hands.

As the last thing before he hung up Joe dropped a bombshell on me; he said that Amy had wondered about a date with me. I was surprised, but he stressed that, Amy was specifically not his wife, and she retained various rights. Because she was part of the wife exchange, she had limits for things. Like the regular wives, she could date married partners and married associates. But she fit a “non-wife” loophole Barnes created for his biological daughter; because she was not a wife she could also date me. We had talked about partner wives having different types of social dates, like dining or movies. Well, Amy wanted to play that card ... if I was interested.

Then Joe clarified, Amy really wanted a date with me at the Blank. She had heard about me being there, as a stockholder it was open to me before the public opening. Bill Upton and Tom Harding, the only other firm lawyers to go there had been admitted on a one-night pass. Amy dared to want more, if it was possible, Amy wondered about the “special private” meal at the Blank, which nobody at the firm had experienced yet, as far as anyone knew. Five wives had already been in the dining room (the others went with relatives or social contacts), but Amy wanted to be the first in the special, where the dinning partner is a greater part of the experience.

I had to ask, “Do you know what that means in terms of...”

Joe cut me off. “Yes, I understand that it crosses a line in terms of ... dress code and the seating arrangements. I have no objection. Actually, putting cards on the table, Amy’s first priority is to end the date with you as we suspect Abril does, she wants to try you in bed. Second priority is the Blank, I can’t get her in for at least 6 weeks. Third priority is bragging rights about the special meal; as you know others have already enjoyed the main room. Women have their priorities. I don’t object to any of it, you and Abril will be in the wife exchange soon and I have a priority claim before January. I’m looking forward to that. On this, if you want to pass ... Amy will get another ambition soon enough.”

I had never had a man pimp his wife to me before, even if she was a #2 wife.

“Tell her I will make a call, seating is very limited, because they only have one couple a night. Also, I don’t have unlimited free time, my boss at work is an SOB.”

My boss barked a laugh at the SOB comment. “Only one seating a night? I did not know that. Well, she will be waiting for your call either way. Talk to you again.”


I called the Blank and asked about the special. After talking business (49 sold them the highest quality party drugs) George said they were booked up all this week except for Tuesday so I said for them to pencil me in. George asked, “Which young lady might we expect, the interesting one we have on film or the very charming Oriental?”

“There is a third woman, an actress I know. I am just a meal ticket for this.”

“Just a meal ticket? Some nights I wish I could trade places with you. Will you also want a room for the night?”

“George, you know that the room service breakfast is the best I have ever had, my heart aches for the waffles. But I fear this lady must be returned to her husband and I will have a couple needing my overnight attentions, so I must, regretfully, decline.”

“Hmmm ... you know, ‘returned to her husband’ does not sound like you.” I let that slide.

It was all true, more’s the pity. They do have such a good breakfast, the waffles ... well, maybe another time.

George was also sorry, but he understood. It was too bad the waffles didn’t keep, but that kept the value up.


Making The Date
June 8 Sunday

Sunday night I called Amy about dinner for Tuesday. She was very receptive, the phone practically glowed as she cooed with pleasure. Right off she covered the main issue. “Look, you probably think of me as a second wife for Joe. It doesn’t quite work that way, although I do love both of them. Maybe a better perspective is to think of me as an orphaned stepdaughter from a previous marriage with no blood between us, who now sleeps with both of my new not quite step-parents because we all discovered, on a lost weekend, that we like it. But I am free to do other things, safe things, with the right people. Really fun overnight things, if you catch my drift. Okay?”

“Yes, okay, I can see that. Thanks, it makes it easier.” It didn’t really, because I did catch the key.

Still, it was a much more attractive image than I was thinking of. Church, for instance, screwed both the inbred daughters that he brought to the wife exchange. Even if they were hot it was still off-putting even for me to dance with them, as I had Friday night.

Next we skated around what was involved with the meal. I mentioned hearing about nudity for the servers, who would also help in other ways. She knew more, I gather Amy heard the details from one of the servers who had a part in a TV show with her. Plus there was Crystal and Alisa, the other wives who had seen me last time and had told all the other women about my exotic date. Crystal, especially, could not get over Li’s garters, or rather her legs above the garters, afterward.

Amy hinted that the ideal was “an early dinner to start a late night? I am no shy virgin you know.” Also, she surprised me by saying that she was comfortable in a “crowded bed.” She was clearly thinking Abril, but for some reason Cynthia popped into my mind.

I mentioned that Abril had suffered a loss over the weekend so she would be with her family, but I might have a houseguest. A young, friendly female houseguest. It was not definite.

Amy was intrigued and not the slightest bit deterred. “Legal?” she asked.

“Yes, actually ... I opened her up myself.”

“Oh my, that sounds exciting. I didn’t know you did things like that, especially with your lady being as ... well, Abril seems a little hot blooded? Most folks save the drama for a little later in the relationship. Is this houseguest ... flexible?”

“I don’t think this young lady qualifies as drama for Abril. Actually, my family has known the girl and her family for a long time, but in terms of crossing that line ... Abril personally brought her to my bed not long ago for her first ... We share...”

“Oh my, so she is flexible! That does sound interesting.”

I again cautioned that my houseguest was not a sure thing. Amy was fine, her main interests were me and the meal. We arranged the pickup time. Amy clarified that she would be at her sister’s place in Hollywood, which reduced the drive time, but would want to be dropped off at Joe’s house before sunrise.


Reinforcements

Next I called Cynthia on her cell. She knew all about Abril and the missing gold, and how I was involved, she was actually thinking I might want her for a mission.

I said this was something else entirely, then I asked her about the idea of joining me and another woman for the second half of a twi-night double-header Tuesday. I used baseball terms: pinch hitter, relief pitcher, cleanup, etc. She laughed and said I was being silly but I could tell she liked the humor and was not put off by the implications. In fact she was very interested. Most young women would see such an offer as a negative, but to Cynthia the suggestion implied that I thought she could play an adult with another adult without getting crazy. She said she was up for whatever was on the menu.

I said it may be nothing, but it was work related, and normally I would think of Abril. She understood such things, her dad did not play those games, but then he was an accountant. She figured all lawyers played pervy games. I discussed contingencies and said that Zar would pick her up. I would get Cynthia to her folks house before sunrise Wednesday, as I knew Pammie was leaving in the morning. At the request of her folks Cynthia said she would be alone at the home for a couple of days after that. Could I drop in?

I said I might get there one day, among my other business. I would let her know.

Cynthia assumed both her parents were going with Pammie on the trip to move her up north for the summer. In fact, Ernie was making it a father-daughter bonding trip while Belen was going to be my houseguest/bedwarmer for a few nights.


Dinner Undressed At The Blank
June 10 Tuesday

I pulled up at Amy’s Hollywood house in the Porsche, it really was the only choice for our date. Amy requested that I honk once and wait, there was something about a sister. Amy keeps the place where her her sister lives full-time and takes care of the property. Amy is there one or two nights a month for various reasons, mostly related to location for work and the terrible hours she has when she has a part; it is a much better commute for her.

Amy wore a tiny reddish-magenta satin cocktail dress, low cut with spaghetti straps, a much lower cut in back so it flashed sideboob, with an asymmetrical hem that was dangerously high on one side. The stylish cut is what made it acceptable. Then there was the footwear, some red boots that went above the knees. They were laced so they looked impossible to remove. The boots had cutouts on the inside and outside down to the feet, so they were cool and actually showed more flesh than material. Also, the boot color was a perfect match for the dress, it was amazing the way the leather boots and the satin dress were the same shade. It was frankly an amazing outfit and Amy looked great in it. “It helps to know the costume designers with the Oscars and Emmys on their mantles,” she said.

She opened her matching purse to show she had two garters that matched the dress. “A friend mentioned I should have these along, but she would not say why.”

I guess my idea had caught on. “It depends on your underwear ... some girls don’t wear any, so for after...”

It took her a moment but could not figure out what I meant, so I continued. “Also if the unmentionables are not up to the task...” I said. She still looked confused. “Absorbent?”

She got it then, and gave a look of shock at the idea. Well, she was an actress with a morals clause in her contracts. Amy was also the type of girl who would never think of being in public without panties, I was guessing she wore a thong that matched the dress.

Once she had it she said, “Oh my ... that is bad in so many ways ... advertising ... but I guess it makes sense too, if you are naughty enough ... Come to think of it, making the reservation is naughty enough. It pretty much requires what comes after. What have you gotten me into?”

“As I recall, this was your idea.”

“You are right, I will bear the shame of it all. Hmmm ... what name shall I give the press?”

“I always use a fake name for the X-rated stuff. You are down on the reservation as Miss Crimson.”

Amy had a delightful laugh. “Good clue, maybe I can still run for Governor some day.”

At Joe’s suggestion I was dressed in black slacks, a white shirt and a light black satin jacket. Like a Klieg light my outfit drew attention while allowing Amy to be seen shining. She would anyway, she knew a LOT of folks in front of, and behind the cameras. She was not going to get her name in concrete on Hollywood Boulevard, but I’m betting she was on a first name basis with more folks than any of those that did.

During the drive Amy made it a point to talk about the wife-exchange conventions she told Abril about on Friday. “The basic rule is that anywhere we might be seen, they have to be followed. That means no lip kissing at the Blank. But in private they go out the window ... so I will look for hot kisses, both giving and getting ... at both ends, if you are so moved.”

“The Service Girl association doesn’t bother you?”

“Some of those dears are hard working saints, to put up with some of the men. So no, I expect to find we are both very friendly ... you should put Joe out of your mind.”

At the Blank I parked in the same spot as last time, it was reserved. If that was systematic I am not sure it was a good idea, I would have a word with George. Getting out of the low vehicle I noticed I was correct about Amy’s tiny undergarment, it was the barest whisper of fabric, a string around the waist and exactly enough to cover what was needed. Her practiced exit showed a lot of leg to anybody watching (several were) while using the short hem on one side to give me a special preview - I could see almost to her hip bone with only the thinest thread of red in the way.

I figured that on a Tuesday there would be nobody there, but actually more people than last time. Another business was using the same elevator and entrance which made it busier than expected. Blank’s main entrance was not finished yet. It turned out most of the crowd was there for some film gathering “at Blank” rather than “in Blank.”

Amy read the crowd, she picked out five people and concluded it must be a “wrap dinner” for the latest Willis film, maybe “Surrogates?” She made a joke about Willis playing a cyborg of some sort, except he wasn’t, except he was. “Or is it the other way around? I’m not sure, not that it matters. It isn’t a real ‘wrap’ either, just a chance to squeeze some marketing money from new investors. The second lead female, the third lead male, a few extras who are all thrilled will make nice with investors who are paying for marketing the film because the studio has seen the mess they filmed and decided to cut their losses. No surprise given the premise. That is Hollywood!”

On the way in and as we moved through the shared lobby Amy made sure she was noticed by more than a couple of people, some of which I recognized but none I needed to meet. Two 49 were present, direct marketing or party drugs. Once we were in the Blank dining room there were fewer tables, set farther apart, than the last time, making it seem more crowded than it was. Clever. We were shown to our reserved room, similar to the one I had before but without the crowd noise - or the ability for the dining crowd to hear us. I had been confident about professional Li holding any noises in, but with Amy I did not have any direct experience so I had made our reservation for the room that was soundproofed.

This time all the servers were female, dressed in short white sleeveless unisex outfits. The outfits and the makeup contributed to the sexual atmosphere but were not explicitly sexy themselves, it was a subtle touch that seemed appropriate to me. The hostess was the same as last time, she greeted my by name and said it was nice to see me again. The way she said it, and how her eyes moved when she spoke, suggested that by now she had seen my performance with Sam in addition to my meal with Li. (There was a “discretion” menu on the reservation web page, I left it unchecked so she could “know me” from past visits.)

When the door was closed the hostess touched the top button of her dress, silently asking if I wanted her and/or the servers naked, which was an option. But she knew that I was not a fan of that, and I knew she agreed with me. I said the outfits were quite suitable, making it clear that they could stay on, and asked if she designed them. She allowed that she had made some suggestions.

Noticing one of the servers, I thought I saw a family resemblance. I asked with a glance and the hostess nodded. “Sister,” she said in a whisper. “I was sure, your name tonight, there would be no...”

“She lovely, and very clever I am sure. George has found such good people.” She blushed at the compliment to her friend, maybe she was closer to George that just their professional relationship.

Before that exchange Amy had not been sure about whether of not I had actually enjoyed this service. But with the intimate body language now she was sure. She was about to say something - perhaps asking who my date was, like everybody else wanted to know - when the sci-fi-sexy seating equipment designed for an obvious purpose caught her eye; that kind of blanked her train of thought.

“I had heard of this, I even saw some early sketches, but I could not really believe they would actually do it. How simple, elegant, and completely naughty.” She turned to the hostess. “You must meet the most interesting people!”

“Well, to be honest, we have not had that many seatings, we are very careful and selective about this service. With the exception of staff and investors, Dr. Grey is our first returning client. He made some very thoughtful suggestions, some of a personal nature, to improve our service.”

“I wonder who he was with that time,” Amy mused, fishing. The hostess smiled but nobody took the bait.

It was time for us to get undressed for dinner. They hostess would undress us if we wanted, but Amy was not having any of that, she announced to all that she had craved stripping my clothing off for some time. Now that she had an invitation for a mutual play she was not passing it up.

I have had my share of women, maybe I had enjoyed several lifetime shares, but this felt strange. Amy was, in my mind, a married woman, the bed-companion of a friend. She even wore the rings. I had known her for two years but had spoken to her for less than an hour in that time. It was always warm, friendly, but superficial things. Our lips never touched. Yet now she was going to undress me and mount my cock, for our first time, before this group of strangers. It also struck me that later, after I dropped her off, Joe or Vi or both might enjoy her body, they might even eat my cream pie before Amy cleaned herself; I knew some men were like that.

Honestly, I was not sure how I felt about the whole thing.

Amy started to take my jacket and continued from there. Her movements were perfect, economical with no fumbling or foolishness. Well, she had done the same on screen to some big stars while reciting corny lines. When she had my shirt off the script changed from Doris Day to Marilyn Chambers. After getting her fill of handling my bare chest she crouched down in front of me so her head was at my waist level, and her facial expression became markedly hungrier and naughtier. She undid my waist button and prepared to open the zipper. But first, there were more lines, an ad-lib.

“You know, some people have speculated boxers or briefs, but I’m thinking the answer is ‘none of the above.’ Am I right?” Amy started to lower my zipper. “Oh joy, yes! Plus, the manscape is clear-cut. Guess who gets an extra late-night desert later,” she said, licking her lips as she lowered my pants. “I have been waiting a long time for this.” My cock was directly in front of her face, and in moments several people watched as it went from 60% to about 95% hard. Amy giggled, in a very ‘look what I get’ way.

All I had left were shoes, socks, and a fabric belt holding my gun. I had planned for that, wearing the rig under my untucked shirt. Amy had recognized the gunbelt and left it alone.

“It sounds like this is a first date,” the hostess said.

“Not exactly,” I replied, trying to reassert myself with dignity while my slacks were around my ankles. “We have both been anticipating the inevitable for some time. I just didn’t expect it quite this soon, or with this type of privacy.” I turned to Amy. “Does this work for you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.