Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 25: Friday Night Social

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Friday Night Social - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Friday June 6

Getting Ready

Abril loved to tease me, and to her the best tease was getting me erect without contact. I sat by the pool in a lounging chair, catching up on my reading and watching her in the water. I had my swim suit on, while Abril was naked.

When Sophia left the pool - she got horny again so she dragged her husband off to bed for the third time since she woke up - Abril began playing around in the water and on an air mattress we had in the pool. The playing she did was with herself, with a special focus for me.

One of Abril’s things is what we call “ottering” where she rolls sideways in the water, around and around, to show me her pussy and ass; she saw otters do the move and perfected it herself to tease me - it showed her butt and tits plus pussy in quick succession. Actually, once she knew I would not take advantage, she made a point of showing me her pussy and ass whenever she could. When she tired of that game she spent 15 minutes on the air mattress playing with herself, masturbating slowly to orgasm using a brightly colored dildo while keeping her crotch aimed a me. Such a tease!

I must say it was very entertaining so I did not read much. She appreciated how my swimwear tented - she considers it applause. I knew the teasing would continue until Abril discovered the theft. Then she would immerse herself into the security tapes. The pictures would leave no doubt.

Zar was available to me. Cynthia or Nia were a phone call away. But since the idea was to drive Abril into my arms, using one of the others to relieve what Abril considered “her erection” was not really a good option. After getting off with the toy Abril took a beauty nap, naked in my bed as another tease. Then it was time to get ready for the social. It was business so she was on time.

This social event had a special significance because the senior partners would take a first pass at the list of candidates they were considered for partnership in January. Ten names were on the list but at least 3 or 4 knew it was not their year, this was just a trial run. The recent loss of two partners (Ben and Chet - good riddance) added some frisson.

Tonight the senior partners were screening the potential new partners by focusing on the wives and those who would become wives. The question was, who could they get along with at a party, at a business meeting, and in bed? In a sense the dancing and conversation tonight would be the main audition for the future wife-exchange, stopping short of the bedroom door. As I learned during my date with Li, women who were wives of associates were sometimes allowed to demonstrate their bedroom skills early, giving their husbands a potential head-start on partnership.

For tonight Abril’s hair and makeup needed extra special care, so Sophia was delighted to help her. They chattered in the old world Spanish they both loved. Abril had her own bedroom down the hall from me where the two of them would do all but the last step.

When all else was ready Abril walked to my bedroom for the final piece. She was perfectly make-up, wearing only her high heels. We spent a few moments praising her naked body in my mirrors. She looked great from every angle and I have great mirrors, so she took her time admiring herself.

“Their hands will be all over you tonight,” I told her as we admired her flawless body. Her makeup and hair were outstanding. Even her pussy was perfectly made up, with a extra close razor shave and some bright red color on her labials. We did not expect anybody but me to see her pussy tonight, but knowing she looked good even there made her feel sexier, and that was the point. I had to praise how good she looked before she put on the dress. She knew I was sincere, I echoed Sophia who was always honest about such things. As I praised her I ran my fingertips lightly down her back - all the way down past the rosebud. After our shower together after the pool I had permission to touch her body anywhere. I used this privilege sparingly, and always as praise for her body. I had the touch and she shivered a little, it was a move she really liked because it was intimate contact, showing my desire, but I did no more.

“I know they will be all over me, with wives and partners watching. I can deal with some fun and games. Roman hands. They are not all repulsive you know, some are very nice. Real gentlemen.”

The fact was they were all repulsive reptiles, some just had better camouflage; despite being a serial murderer before I was 13 and a drug dealer I felt morally superior to every last one of them. But I had to keep Abril’s mood up so I didn’t argue. That means I’m a liar too, a good one. I replied, “Yes, but who you dance with will not be your choice. The trial will be those who aren’t gentlemen.”

She had to agree. “Okay, it will be my first real trial. But you will see masterful work. I will smile, and be delightful, and charm them all by keeping my eye on the prize. Each of them looks like $3 million to me. You should remember that I have done more things while I was younger, naked and smiling as I was toyed with by more repulsive men, with my father knowing what I was doing. A few times he even saw me being used, when the con required it. Unlike those times, when I performed faultlessly, nobody will be pointing their guns or cocks at me tonight. I can keep focus.”

I knew that was true. It was why I was 100% committed to Abril for this job. “I know, I have confidence in you. I’m just sorry it will be so hard. Mary Goodwin will have an easier night.”

She had to laugh at that. Steve Goodwin was a good lawyer who should make partner. But Mary was, by far, the least attractive wife in the group. Unless she had some extra skills in the dark she might keep him from getting the promotion he deserved. He would not divorce her, he loved her plus her dad was a law professor who drafted their diabolical prenup.

Abril continued. “This is not charity, I can earn my cut of the money with pride and a smile. Some would crack, but not me.”

Her father brought her up to take pride in ALL her work, and to keep an even keel about each con.

Abril’s dress was a little black item with spaghetti straps. The straps were purely styling, they provided zero support for what was effectively a strapless cocktail sheath made of unlined silk. It fit her body perfectly, tight as a glove without being a sausage casing. It was so closely tailored that she could only wear it a few days a month. The final fitting had to include the specific shoes. When she had that dress on it felt she looked like there was nothing between the hand and the luxuriant underlying flesh.

To give it a look there was a velvet brocade with silver threads on the front, a downward V that started about 9 inches wide at the neckline. The brocade went to where the straps were attached, extending the line of the V further upward. The dress neckline was very low, revealing the top of the breasts, perhaps 60% of the way to the nipple. The straps arched over the upper curves of the breasts, highlighting and drawing the eye. The tip of the V was just above the navel, lending a look of height to the body and especially the distance from the navel down to the crotch. The front of the skirt flared slightly starting a inch below the top of her pussy slit, right on the edge between “Wow” and “To much.” Her protruding pubic mound, with a hint of a cleft, was visible. The top brocade also gave the dress some stiffness in the center of the neckline so there was a gap at the cleavage; any dancing partner would be strongly tempted to look down her dress unobstructed. Abril wore no underwear or stockings, she would encourage glimpses of paradise.

In back the same type of brocade formed an upward V starting at the hemline and ending at a point just below where the thighs came together. The flare of the skirt was at the sides and front only, in back the brocade gave a stiffness so the dress accented her booty while extended downward all the way to the hem. Honestly it called obscene attention to her ass, practically screaming doggie-position sex. The fit of the fabric around her bottom was tailored praise executed in tight silk, the treatment would tell every woman there that Abril had the best booty at the ball, she was the woman every man desired to see naked, on all fours in his bed, smiling an invitation over her shoulder.

From any angle the dress was right on the edge of obscene for an event like this, it really could not be worn in the light of day. Most women could not hope to pull it off, even those with the body lacked the confidence.

The only seam was a zipper that started under the left arm and ran down to the hemline. This zipped down, from the top in her armpit. The zipper was very tiny and was hidden in the seam.

If she was careful Abril could open the zipper from the hemline to the hip, but it was better to have somebody else do it. To put on the dress she required help from somebody to start the zipper in her underarm. Abril had to extend both her arms over her head for the zipper to go past her ribs.

The only vehicle Abril could get in and out of with this dress were the back seat of the Lincoln (now back from Detroit), it had an extended back seat and huge oversized doors. It would likely be the least expensive car at this social, but since we were going to a hotel with valet parking, I doubted that anybody from the firm would notice.

During the drive over I mentioned that I had been seen at the Blank, in the company of a short oriental woman by two wives. It was sure to come up as gossip. The answer was that the three of us shared an oriental snack, but anything else was private and business-related. Abril was good with that, she knew I had both 49 business and my grandfather’s business to see to. She was better off with fewer details.


Arrival

When we arrived at the social I noticed that Sam (Samantha Zeek, actually), the CEO of my newly hired cyber support service, was there. This was a surprise, probably a last-minute thing; the events are usually lawyers only, vendors and clients are strictly forbidden. But Sam was unique, she had an office in the building, worked with senior partners, and I guess the other guys wanted a shot at nailing her wonderful ass. She did not have a date; when I arrived she was chatting with Joe Pope’s special friend Amy. (Senior partner Joe Pope was my mentor. Amy was a working actress who, as his #2 wife, replaced Joe’s shy older Indonesian wife Vi in the wife exchange.) I made the introductions, mentioning that Abril and I planned to marry soon, then we made small talk, including both women saying how Abril’s dress was clearly the “most attractive presentation” at the party. Sam played her part perfectly.

In fact most of the women were dressed less stylishly and more relaxed than usual. This was intentional, only the wives or girlfriends of those 10 associates like me who were candidates for promotion to partner were “dressed to impress.” Also, the venue allowed some flexibility as to style. Abril had a cocktail dress, but another wife wore very stylish cowgirl gear (she actually rode) and another wife, who was Scandinavian without a drop of Asian blood, wore a sari and had her blond hair in cornrows.

Sam’s outfit looked like a very attractive long-sleeved cocktail dress merged with a computer, complete with a flat LCD screen running Matrix-style green code in raining columns of symbols. I was impressed.

After one look at Abril’s dress, Sam mentioned she had a room upstairs, just like all the partners, in case Abril needed a place or some help “to freshen up.” After the party Sam might find a partner’s wife/daughter (there were sometimes a few extras), or perhaps a partner plus his exchange date, to share a bed with her. I’m sure several partners were eager, but this was a case where the woman held the power.

Sam had very broad tastes, and a constant appetite, in the bedroom, so her power would be exercised.

It did occur to me that Sam provided a sexual option I could use with Abril; I could enjoy Sam while Sam could enjoy Abril, it would be good all around. I could sell it to Abril as a business thing. If a few partners noticed the three of us going upstairs together, so much the better since they would consider it a demonstration that Abril would be more flexible when their turn came. On the other hand, if Sam was working her way into the good graces of the partners by enticing one or more of them to bed her tonight, I was loath to interfere. We had a contract coming up so I would see what developed.

I was glad Sam knew the rules about the law firm’s wife lending games and had accepted the invitation to the party, which put herself into overnight consideration. I trusted her judgment and her loyalty.

Nobody, not even Abril, knew that Sam was my puppet in the computer support firm hired by the law firm, it was one of my keys to the treasury I planned to rob so it had to stay hidden. My hold was that Sam sincerely liked me plus she was addicted to a custom drug called “pink” she could only get from me. Because of her past and her genes, Sam was a person who needed drugs. These day I could slip her pinks at the office so the background tension of our connection was gone.

I have never charged her for the drug, the price is that she is always available for my computer jobs. She loves this deal because it values and praises her knowledge. Getting a job with the law firm’s previous service provider was part of that plan. Letting me use her body, in any way that pleases me, is a bonus for both of us.

Now as my CEO she has a challenging job that takes up her time being the boss, ordering around a herd of young nerds and a bunch of old rich asshole lawyers, so she is happier then she ever imagined.

While Abril and I were talking with Sam and Amy I gave Sam an opening to comment on the fact that she had an office in the building and had access to the service girls. Both were unprecedented. This told both Abril and Amy that Sam went both ways, just as I knew they each did. They all smiled and made a joke about a three-girl sleepover, “to blow off steam after tonight’s male overload.” I said they could use my place.

Sam said she had used a few of the service girls, and they were very nice to her, but that really she was too busy to enjoy the service “properly” every day. Besides Resha, she had gotten a trio of blond busty cheerleader types; for them she was just a job. They were nice enough but Sam didn’t reciprocate beyond the nipple-kissing and finger-fucking in the initial shower. However, when Resha presented her yummy naked body Sam matched her in time on her knees and returned every thrill she got, and maybe a little more, rocking the poor whore’s world view. It helped that they shared religious beliefs. Sam mentioned, “Women take longer than men you know,” so she tried to use the girls less frequently to make up for taking more time. Also, the office for her own company was in another location, and she needed to spend most of her time there, being the CEO, or her employees would play video games all day. It was what nerds did naturally.

I had a quick thought, a note-to-self moment, wondering if service girls would be good for nerds.

Amy was surprised that the service girls pleasured Sam. “I did not know they went that way ... Joe never mentioned it.”

“How would Joe know?” Sam asked. “It’s a new wrinkle. Girl-on-girl skill is a job requirement for service girls, they have to demonstrate for the pervs - no offense - to hire them. I guess you never know when a creaking senior partner will need a little show to inspire him.”

“No offense taken. I sleep with them and you are 100% correct that many of them ... well, I should say no more or it might scare pretty Abril off. I imagine her body will wake the dead.”

“Oh, I understand what is expected. But there are a few nice ones too, aren’t there?” Abril asked.

“Yes. I can assure you that some of the good ones will be on your dance card,” Amy replied.

Sam continued. “About the lesbian training, I understand that sometimes the men ask for a bit of naked girl-girl theater at special events, using the Service Girls. However, because the girls were hired to please men I always give them a chance to decline. I much prefer to have a girl who is sincerely willing instead of one just doing her job. So far they have all appreciated the chance to do something different with their mouth, even if it not their preference. Plus the friendly shower has an appeal, being pleasured is a nice surprise for them. They all said ‘yes, please’ to me, shared the shower thing with lots of fun contact, served me with a smile and said “thank you” after the service, even if they were not naturals. I think they like the variety, they view it as an extended break in their routine. Resha ... well, Yummy Resha is different. She is not a natural at lesbian play, but we have a spiritual connection that expands her sexual interest ... plus she is a real pleasure to get off ... I like that part the most.”

(I did not say anything here, but I knew Sam honestly liked to return the favor for the service girls who were sincere - it was just the way she was wired. I also knew Resha better than any of the guys.)

Amy was not sure if she would be so generous. In her business (she is a working TV actress) she never knew what sort of performance she was going to be asked for when she walked into a meeting. She half-kidded that she always wore clean sexy underwear, because like the service girls she was the one without power. Plus, some good parts required “exposure.” She had the economic strength to walk away, which the service girls did not have, plus she was attached to a powerful attorney, which the people on the other side of the table knew. Joe Pope could squash even the most powerful casting droid if he so inclined. But drawing on these options had a negative impact for other jobs, so they were last resorts.

Amy did not have a choice when one of Joe’s partners approached her at an event like this. But looking at Abril she said that almost all the partners were “no trouble at all” for a smart attractive woman who was open to enjoying herself. Also, there was a strict code of conduct for the wife exchanges; where some partners took advantage and pushed past the limits with Service Girls, the wife of a partner required respect at all times. “Ask Larry,” she said, getting a big laugh

Amy went over the exchange protocol for Abril and Sam. Oral sex for men was never requested; the guys got that from service girls so it was considered demeaning to request it from a wife. It was pretty much get naked, then the guy spent time on of foreplay. Kissing the lips was the woman’s choice, kissing her nipples was mandatory, kissing her lower was a mutual decision. “They ALL have educated mouths,” Amy said. When the lady was manifestly ready the partner put it in, with the woman picking the position. Doggie was a default choice. Missionary was signaled by allowing lip kisses.

Forbidden fruit makes guys horny, so generally Amy expected a second and sometimes a surprise third episode in the dark, especially with younger partners; young guys just could not stay asleep. She rarely declined a spoons-position second episode in the dark, even if she got shorted in the pleasure. But a third request could be ignored unless it was earned. Amy chose to take demonstrated “ardent desire” as a compliment. Then in the morning most of the women liked to do cowgirl, it was kind of a custom they had the partners trained to accept if they offered wood. As the wives rode their cocks one more time, without makeup, the men were expected to say very nice things about how wonderful it was, and how attractive they looked. Distance meant no bad breath issues. There was an incentive built-in here; if the compliments stopped, the woman might tire so the sex might stop.

One other thing, which was news to me, was that some women liked to tape some or all of the sex. It was their prerogative, guys did not have the option but might request a copy.

Amy kept looking at me as she talked, checking my reactions to what we might someday expect to share. She was plainly more interested than normal, like she knew something.


Tapas Of Conversations

We were in one of these large hotel meeting rooms that was subdivided into three sections by temporary walls. We started in just the center section, the small area encouraged conversation. After the time allowed for general chatting a wall of the room was retracted to reveal the buffet. Tall tables, like those in a cocktail bar, were quickly set out for a tapas dinner of Mediterranean food. People would fill tiny plates and gather for conversation at one of 40 numbered tables, where four people could nibble and talk. Everyone was expected to mingle; when you finished a course you went back to the buffet for more and moved to another table. It was understood that couples never ate together.

The exception to the “everyone mingle” policy was the females like Abril. She would eat each course at the same table, noted on her invitation. The senior partners came to them. Abril knew what was expected. Candidates like me were expected to avoid all the tables where our females were.

The idea was for the senior partners to talk to each candidate’s wife or girlfriend in a small group. For each course generally one senior partner brought along some other partner’s wife to join the female of a candidate for promotion. However, all groupings were flexible, at some point any candidate’s female could find herself chatting with two or even three partners.

I knew who the other candidates were, and I had some knowledge of their work. Some had been with the firm for years and had been up before, but were passed over once or twice. Our firm did not keep senior associates (like Ernie was at the CPA firm), if you were not going to make partner on your third try you were encouraged to find a better fit elsewhere. Long-term it was a waste of resources, but then the partners are greedy assholes focused on the short term, so that goes without saying.

Most of the dinner conversation was light chit-chat. Since we did not have water coolers at work this was the chance to talk about the Angels and the Dodgers, or the latest BMW, and similar topics. I spent a minimum amount of time on such things. My views on cars were well-known: NOZ was the best way to level up: simple, safe, easy to get and effective. Buy comfort, then add speed. I spoke from experience, my Porsche was the fastest car in the firm.

The firm once held annual drag races. Cars had to have Cali plates, insurance, 2 seats and working A/C. Chet owned a 2005 Ford GT he (over)paid a quarter of a million for and then paid another $100,000 to modify the engine; it was the firm’s champion until I showed up with the Porsche. Then he found out what second place looked like. I often wonder if that started Larry’s feud with me, he placed a large bet (6 months pay) on his uncle and did not show good manners paying up. Technically we also had a “Road Course Champ” but nobody was foolish enough to try me in a race with turns. After my first practice trial run took 3 seconds off Chet’s record they just handed me the trophy.


Judge Stern made a point of talking to me about computer issues, he was understandably upset to learn from Barnes that somebody (desi cyber criminals!) in India could see where his office computer had browsed dark web sites that were too disgusting to mention. It was an outrage.

He cornered me. “I am told that Samantha killed the thing. Does that mean I am safe? Is the record eliminated?”

“As I understand it, she made sure that no further information is downloaded to India. That included killing the malware’s ‘raising from the dead’ feature, if your computer is not infected again.”

“Raise from the dead? Barnes mentioned that, but how is such a thing possible?”

“I don’t know, that tech is beyond me, but to a hacker it is just another puzzle to solve. I guess if a hacker can do the one, he can do the other also. After all, it is all just code.”

“So now I am good?”

“Well, for the information which was already sent, that is on a computer in India, and perhaps others by now. Samantha can do nothing about it. To do anything to that criminal’s computer and its backups - which we don’t know and could be air-gapped - would require a targeted malware program. She does not have the skills for such an attack, there are not a half-dozen folks in the world who could. Besides, just creating such a program would be a crime. We are talking about the type of thing that nations do with battalions of military cyberwarriors working overtime. It is exactly why computer security must be a first priority, not the last item on the budget agenda. That is why we have two inconvenient systems, and why bridging the two was so very serious.”

Judge Stern was shaken but he understood the problem. “You stated a lawyer can’t do this type of work. Is Samantha the best person for the job?”

“There is no best, you must accept that first. There is only a question of tradeoffs. Higher skills require higher trust, but they also empower more independence. Data breeches will occur no matter what, like plumbing will always leak in time, it is the nature of things. But if we keep our internal system isolated there is nowhere for the leak to go. What Larry did was bridge the air-gap, he built a radio bridge between the systems. Somebody got across the bridge and took a peek, but they took very little because it was only a foot bridge, not a railroad bridge. Instead of stealing the criminals - who are not dumb - tried to sell access to the bridge to others. They got paid. Then she tore out the bridge before the buyers arrived. That was luck ... well, luck plus my noticing the keyboard delay and calling her. The lesson is that physical security is vital. We had lawyers ... partners, men you trusted. They wanted other things, family trumps ethics. Sam saved us, she is from Cal Poly which means she has top-flight training, the best. She hired a Cyber Warrior from the US Army. Plus Sam has known me for decades.”

He allowed that it was a smart tactic the pirates used, and that Sam did indeed do what could be done.

I continued. “If she gets what she needs Samantha is top-drawer in terms of keeping the bridges away, and keeping watch so no more appear. She has placed every-vigilant bots on our firewall’s watchtowers. You must understand the people we hired and trusted were building bridges, under orders from our own people, when they were hired to destroy bridges. The India/dark web problem was with our external system. That will never be 100% safe, because it is ALL bridges. Like the farms outside the castle moat, they are helpless before invaders. That is why we don’t do anything valuable there - we must make sure there is nothing worth stealing. Again, the problem was with the people we let in, the people we trusted and paid. The partners trusted the lowest bidder. The bored underpaid employees of the low bidders chose to amuse themselves. You must expect that, or you are being unrealistic. Sam is not the lowest bidder, she hires better folks and watches them. I have known her for a long time, since she was a teenager. Both my mother and I trust her a great deal.” I saw I was making the point, but he needed a bit more gravity, so I went out on a limb. “I would trust her with my future wife. Oh, I know she would sleep with Abril, they would both enjoy it and that is fine. They would even let me watch.” He chuckled at that. “But she would also give her all - her life - to protect Abril from anybody else. That is the type of person she is.”

Stern never went overboard with praise. “I can’t say I understand all this, but you make some good points. But are you are sure you can’t be CTO?”

I shook my head. “I would not ... COULD NOT be good enough. Look, you and the partners must accept the bedrock truth that no lawyer could. I know, you are worried about ethics and privilege. Lawyers enjoy special status under the law, you want to preserve that. But look what happened, it was because of the very human failures of lawyers. All lawyers - present company excepted - have flaws you know. But the deeper problem is built into how we think. In the cyber world the CTO must be open, supremely flexible and responsive to ever-changing rules - even ever-changing languages. He must anticipate and learn fast what he has never seen before. But lawyers are trained to think in terms of precedent, constant and unchanging rules, with a language that pre-dates Chaucer and questionable inventions like printed dictionaries. We use fucking Latin for core concepts! It is our nature, and how we were conditioned - not educated but conditioned - in law school. So naturally we are blind to what we have never seen before.”

He staggered for a moment, that truth of it struck him like a physical blow. His world-view was under attack and he had no fortress to flee to. When he looked up again I knew I had a powerful disciple, in all thinks computer. He would open the safe for me when the time came. Until that day Stern would see I was never fired, and he had shown he could eliminate any who stood against me. Even his partners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.