Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 22: Unloading and Thank You

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Unloading and Thank You - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Monday June 2, 2008
Resha’s New House, 49 Territory
6:00 in the morning

Unloading at Resha’s new house went quick, everybody moved each box and item exactly where she wanted, which included a lot of trips upstairs. She could not believe how the guys all obeyed her while showing respect after seeing her topless. When the job was done Resha was ecstatic and asked me to call everybody together. Tango and Irene had gone back to their barracks, and the ECM folks had gone back to the garage, but all the movers gathered around when she said she wanted to thank them all as best she could. She took off her top, everybody had seen her topless, but now she wanted to go farther. “I owe you all my thanks. I have very little money, but I must offer what I can. If you wish I offer you the pleasure of my mouth, to please you.” She wanted to give BJs to everybody!

I should mention that Resha has large tits, which look even larger on her skinny body. They drew the eye, plus praise and attention from the guys. But the guys knew better than to say or do anything crude.

The married and engaged guys said a topless hug from “their new neighbor” was more than enough thanks, they had hispanic women to deal with, so erring on the side of caution was the best, they liked to wake up in the morning with all equipment attached. But she wound up with 6 guys to treat, all gathered in her living room.

She was clear that she expected no kisses, she said it would not be respectful to anybody who was kissing her mouth; she was a mouth-whore after all. She also mentioned that she did not fuck “as a service.” But she wanted to please them all doing what she was good at, since she knew they would enjoy it. I backed her up on everything, saying she was very good indeed with her mouth, but I had not enjoyed any other charms.

She started with the shower, she dragged each sweaty moving guy into her bathtub/shower room where she got naked, removed their clothes and then gave them some very hands-on clean fun. After all, they had gotten hot and sweaty for her and those she cared about. They were encouraged to use their hands on her without any limitation while she washed them and teased them in the shower. Those who could not hold back the urge to suck on her nipples or tongue her pussy were allowed some extra time to indulge. She was delighted to find that they were all interested in some pleasing play for her in the shower. Her pussy was the most sensitive any of them had ever known, for every guy who tried she got off in no time on their lips. They were stunned. She enjoyed it, I noticed that it also took very little effort to please her when one used lips on her tits and a gentle hand below. But she did not let herself get tired out.

When each guy was done she thanked them and sent them to wait in the bedroom, then dragged the next guy out of the living room.

After they were all showered clean and gathered in the bedroom she got on her knees and serviced them with her lips, tongue, mouth and throat. As a professional mouth-whore her skill rocked their world. It was a little like bukake, in that she was on her knees in the center of a circle of standing guys, going from cock to cock, pleasing them with her mouth and the charming visuals. She was in charge, there was no pressure, no jerking off, and she really gave each of them a treat as she swallowed each cock. There were some new tricks added because she had unique professional skills.

She worked three times around the circle, to stretch things out. The first round was her lips and tongue, working to arouse the guys to a full erection. Once each guy was at 100% she turned to the next. Her hand was used only to make sure the previous guy stayed hard.

The second round was mouth sex, taking them into her mouth and then using it to stimulate them until they were aroused, and could feel their climax “waiting in the distance.” She also threw in some tongue work on the parts hanging down. After dealing with asshole lawyers she was really good at reading the guys, so while there were close calls nobody popped early. She promised the finale would be worth the wait.

For the third round she added a bonus visual effect to the most fantastic oral sex most of them had ever known. She willingly took each cock into the entrance of her throat, deeper than they had ever been. Then at their deepest point she started swallowing. Knees buckled at the sensation.

The bonus visual effect came because she spread the guys out, so they were at arm’s length. She was on her knees and stretched out with her arms to just hold the cock on either side. She was not jerking them, she just kept contact, to keep them stiff. The guys having some space from each other helped them. Plus she was wet from the shower, her hair was a delightful mess, and all of the skinny girl’s upper body and neck muscles were standing out in relief like they were strained. The result was very reminiscent of a “crucifixion” pose, stretching her arms, showing a lot of body tension so she looked forced and strained. This visual was deliberate, she had read her audience and played to it. The very strong image pushed a LOT of buttons with the hispanic crowd. I was amazed at how her neck muscles looked strained as she swallowed. It looked hard on her, like she was in agony, but she kept a sly sincere smile at the corner of her lips.

Guys were told ahead of time that they could come like this, in her throat, if they wanted. (Actually it was super hard not to.) Or they could opt out of round three and ask for something else. Most took her throat, groaning at feeling such an intense climax as she took their release deep. She swallowed and gulped as their cocks each pumped out their shots of cum. It looked like almost a mortal strain on her, except her lips were smiling as she forced each guy to surrender to her. She finished each guy by tilting her head back, whispering a Hindu prayer and happily swallowing his gift as if it was a sacrament. It was a unique treat, a combination of skill and anatomical peculiarities they could not get anywhere else. After they came she made a point to thanking each guy like he had pleased her greatly, while assuring them that there was no great difficulty for her as she cleaned their cocks with her tongue.

(Later, Resha started teaching oral techniques to those married couples who asked for the training. She did not charge for this community service, but she always insisted on training the guy about giving oral sex to the lady first. For that reason the wives raved about her.)

There were a two guys who shyly whispered a request for other things: one asked for a facial, while the final guy, who waited until after the facial, when all the other workers were gone, wanted a tit fuck with climax on her face. Plus, he asked that she not clean up after the facial.

Both guys were embarrassed by what they wanted, but Resha encouraged them and was pleased to grant what they wanted after the other guys left. She acted like it was a great delight for her when each of the last two painted her face with his cum. Both said that they wanted to be respectful, but they said the sight of her face with cum dripping was a fetish they long desired, but could not ask a girl for. So Resha posed for them, giving them a memory to call up at will. Especially with a girl as attractive as her - she was so much more beautiful than anyone they dated - it was a powerful image they could keep in mind.

The shy and respectful attitude of the workers was such a contrast to the rich asshole lawyers she worked with that Resha was refreshed and reinvigorated after the last guy left. She really felt appreciated because she actually was appreciated.

The guys didn’t say anything directly to me, but they made it clear that if there was a future assignment for the “Throat Lady” they were 100% on board. They felt they owed her.

After the last guy was satisfied Resha told me that she really had to keep a balance in her life with the people who helped her. It did not matter that the guys did so under orders, and to meet their duty requirements, as my guys had explained. To her it was a form of prayer or grace to repay what they had done with a personal service that she could gift to others. Even if the service was something another might not consider attractive or self-respecting.

I had to mention that being a lawyer, taking a strong position simply because we were paid to do so, meant that honest working girls were more self-respecting that most lawyers. She thought that was a wise observation, something she would keep in mind.

She did not do such “meaningful enhanced” personal services at work. There the lawyers treated her like “just a generic mouth whore,” using her service as if they were getting coffee. They even called their time with the girls “coffee breaks!” So she only served them “basic coffee.” Still, she suggested with a smile that, for one special lawyer, special services could be the rule, not the exception.

I said that what impressed me the most about her servicing all the guys was that she actually seemed to enjoy it. I don’t mean she “looked like” she was enjoying it, rather there was a sincerity in her enjoyment, and that seemed to be driven by the fact that there were a lot of guys to pleasure.

She blushed at that, it was hard to tell because of her dark skin, but she did blush. She said I caught her. Yes, she did like sex. She liked sex with multiple guys a great deal, even if it was just giving oral sex. Part of it was empathy, she picked up on the joy “nice” men were taking from her body. It made her feel womanly, completed, and satisfied. Also, she liked it physically. Getting cum from several guys was, to her, as good as going out to a great dinner. It did not matter if they came inside her body or outside.

She admitted that she was easy for manual sex, but that oral sex on her pussy got her out of her mind, she liked it so much. That was why she did not do it, she liked it so much she “lost control and made bad choices.” Her boyfriend had been able to manipulate her so easily with his fingers that she did things she would not have done in her right mind. She was deeply hurt by his betrayal but even worse was how her child was born into a bad situation, causing pain through generations unless they were “good enough to move up” toward enlightenment. Her pain was not big deal, but it hurt her whenever she thought of her child and the generations that would follow. They would suffer for her choices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.