Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 21: Resha’s Move

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Resha’s Move - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Monday June 2, 2008
Resha’s House, Scorpion Border Zone
3:00 in the morning

The ECM and Overwatch vehicles had rolled into position near Resha’s at midnight. There was nothing to report, so at 3 in the morning the moving crew rolled up. Jax, our Warlord, acted like he was in command; I could not let Resha know I was the 49 Jefe, so I showed some confidence in Jax and let him give orders. He sometimes needed the show of confidence from me.

I intended this to be a all 49 operation, but since I was likely to have a gun pointed at me Tango insisted on covering me with a special rifle. He also brought along Irene. This was part of her familiarization period to see 49 in action.


The moving crew brought in a bunch of collapsed boxes, but the first priority was getting the two grannies and the baby out of there. Resha had them prepped with suitcases, the grannies were alert and quiet and did what they were told, and the baby slept through it so they were off in no time. Some new neighbors would meet them in their new neighborhood, at a house where they would be out of the way.

Resha directed as boxes were packed and everything was staged in the living room. It did not take long, Resha really did not have much. Once the packing was under way Resha and I got ready for company that might drop by. If the block boss did not show, that was fine and we would share a cuddle. But if Blockhead Zark did show his face, I wanted to be ready. Resha got topless, she was not happy to show all the guys her bare breasts, but they were cool about it, they showed her respect and took her orders, so she calmed down and decided they were better than most guys she met.


We were in place for about an hour. Packing was almost done when the guys in the ECM van signaled, “Activity!” meaning lights had gone on in Zark’s house. Somebody was looking at having a very bad day starting extra early. My men moved into position.

Tango, in the overwatch car, came in the back door with his “Hostage Negotiator” rifle. This was a .22 with a silencer, scope, laser, range finder and custom loads. The scope was calibrated out to 40 yards. It is ultra precise, and quiet as a whisper. He took his shooting position using some sand bags on the table for a gun rest. A blanket was draped over him and the gun so he was hidden in the dark room. Two other guys were in the side hallway, ready around the corner with body armor, brass knuckles, handcuffs and needles. The kitchen and the hallway were pitch black while the light by the front doorway was on, so all my guys were effectively invisible. Everybody else moved to the back bedrooms, which were lit with the doors closed. They talked in low voices, so Zark would know they were there as soon as he got into the house.

Resha and I were in the recliner, with her on my lap. A quilt was draped over our topless bodies, so we looked naked. We also looked satisfied. Resha looked like she was my naked toy being fingered under the blanket. I had an arm around her like I now owned her ass and we had both enjoyed it. Next to the chair was a movie camera on a tripod sporting a (fake) LAPD badge.

Both Zark and his sidekick had multiple arrests on file so I decided to push his “cop” button.

Our recliner was in the corner of the well-lit living room, facing the front door, in an adjacent corner to the front door. Anybody coming in the door would turn right, looking directly at us, putting them in profile to Tango’s position in the kitchen. He already had the range dialed in.

Under the quilt, aimed at where Zark would enter, was my big Glock with the silencer. Resha did not like that, but the other guys had guns and she knew I carried. If both guys came in the front I would drop them both fast, at that range I could not miss even shooting from the hip. But that was not my first choice, because they would bleed; it was more a last resort. Fortunately, Zark sent his sidekick to the back door, so they would both live more days, and regret every minute of it.

Zark did charge in, rudely without knocking first, to his great inconvenience.

They took some time between turning on their lights until the pair left his house, my guess is that he had to find pants and chain up his girls. As he left his house he yelled (we heard him) for his side-kick to cover the back door of Resha’s house and call for backup. Zark saw Resha’s back bedrooms and living room were lit and occupied as he approached the front door. A smart person might have wondered why there were no bars on any cell phone, but Zark was too busy seeing red to think of such things; he was kind of a bull who saw red frequently. You know what happens to those poor creatures, a sword awaits. B-man held his phone but he was always confused (he never understood about the bars) and did not mention the point. Why should he, he was lugging around a bulky AK-47 all the time. In his pea-brain it was time to be a man and fire that Chinese knockoff bad boy!

As expected, Zark charged into the house, gun in hand, and yelling bad things at Resha before he got through the door. He would wake the baby, except we had taken care of that. Then he saw the camera and the badge and Resha looking very naked and comfortable on my lap.

At the same time I yelled out, as if I was talking to a friend. “Yo! Jocko, your block-head boy is finally here. Hey, he’s pointing a gun at me.”

Since he expected to see Resha cowering for a well-deserved beating, all the conflicting signals overwhelmed and partially locked-up Zark’s drug-maddened sleep-deprived brain. (Such is the life of a ganger.) First in his mind was my warning and insult, if his boss Jocko was here then Zark’s gun had to be holstered or a bodyguard would shoot him dead quick, no questions asked, those were the gang rules. It was that type of gang - with fast turnover/promotion. The police badge and the camera screamed that he was in trouble, he had seen badges before and did time in a jail where Scorpions were always outnumbered and stomped on as a public service. The girl’s comfort with me said he had to show respect, and that she had been taken from him and given to me, probably on orders from Jocko, which pissed him off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.