Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 18: 24-hours With Li - Wild Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: 24-hours With Li - Wild Time - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Wednesday May 28 and Thursday May 29

If the first act of this date was high-tech in my house, and the second act was high-style in the Blank, the third act in our date was the other end of both scales, something as primal as possible: sunrise in the wilderness.

I have an old friend named Diego, he is a lawyer in his sixties with an expensive hobby: flying bush planes. He used to spend summers in Alaska flying crazy folks into places without airports; that really did not make money but he did enough of that the rest of the year. The guy just liked to fly, plus it was beautiful country, so he made it work. These days his eyes are not as good, and his age is past the magic number, so he was stuck close to home. To help offset the cost of his hobby he rents out his weekend home in the mountains near LA. The place is difficult to get to by wheeled vehicle, you have to know the exact path and spend a half a day driving off-road, over hill and valley. The real trick is crossing the rivers at exactly the right places. He commutes in an STOL airplane but I had chartered a helicopter with his daughter Julie as the pilot. She would fly us both ways and give us privacy, she knew my requirements and my special plan; she was fine with all of it.

I had been to the compound before, and it was very nice. Diego had built three cabins and a hanger for four aircraft, all enclosed in a stockade built by the previous owner. That kept the bears and mountain lions out. (Diego has a fear of large mammals visiting at night; you may recall the state flag is mainly a bear, and we all know bears gotta eat.)

I should also mention that while Diego is not a die-hard survivalist, in California the words “San Andreas” should give everyone pause. Still, his “future ocean view estate” is well placed and stocked for when the big one comes, as it will.

After dinner it was a relatively short drive to the airport where our charter was waiting. As arranged, I pulled the Hummer into a hanger, the helicopter was waiting outside. We took a moment to change, switching from our fancy dinner duds to simple coveralls and rugged shoes. I had advised Li that this change was required so she was ready. She had never been in a helicopter, and she had never been in the wilderness where we were headed, but after her pseudo-celebrity walk and the totally decadent dinner, in a hotel that was a local legend before it opened, she was more than eager for whatever I had planned.

The helicopter ride was under an hour, we planned so it would still be daylight when we landed. Julie was able to give me a quick view of the area before she set down on the pad. She pointed to a trail that I would need tomorrow, before daylight; I had been there before but it was good to refresh my memory since we had the chance.

Li did not have a clue about what was coming, she was all wide-eyed panning across the scene that was too grand and primal to take in. She was also a little concerned about what she could not see; she had been to the zoo and knew there were no steel bars between the hungry animals and her bite-sized body.

I helped Julie tie down the copter and get the it into a hanger, that was our way out so we wanted to be prudent. Then we closed the stockade. Julie pointed me to a garage and gave me some keys. Then we went to our cabin and Julie went to hers.

As soon as we got inside Li wanted us to get naked. The temperature was dropping a bit outside as the sun went down, but inside the cabin it was plenty warm, warm enough that Li wanted to take some time to clean off the makeup and the wig. She did that first, then I joined her in the shower where I explained that I wanted her for a bedtime snack. She said yes (big surprise) but she wanted to return the favor.

Hot water was limited so we did not run it continuously. We took time between washings to explore the territory, first with soapy fingers. After a rinse came the naughty tongues.

This was the #1 guest cabin, it had a few tourist features. For instance, the shower was a tiled area in one corner of a small room. The opposite corner of the room was a set of large stones in a pit, to serve as a dry sauna. The room was finished in rough planks, like cedar, and had two benches to sit on.

During the “naughty tongues” friendliness Li asked how I wanted to sate my urges with her tonight. She was full of sexual energy from the attention and thrills so far, so she was willing for anything I wanted.

I praised her small, round delicious bottom while half of my finger was in her rosebud. The clever girl broke to code.

“You want to rape my tight little butt-place tonight, don’t you nasty man? Surprise maybe? It will hurt so very good so please, do me to serve you so. When we get into bed, do that to me ... just take me ... pain and pleasure, let me feel it all ... make me so happy when you cum in me.”

“Before I put my cock in, I might rape you with my tongue.”

“Fuck YES! But me first. Plus we play other games. Please?”

“What I do might come later, so I can do your butthole justice. You are such a pleasure.”

With that I got her ‘jump up and grab on’ deep kiss. She held herself up with her arms around my neck and the legs around my waist. I grabbed her little bottom, it fit my hands perfectly and felt so good there. Her kiss was very hungry, she devoured my mouth. She enjoyed the freedom to kiss me, mouth whores don’t get mouth kisses, and especially they don’t get to give them. She really appreciated the freedom I gave her to do it all.

She was out-of-breath and her face was shining when she let herself down. She wanted me so much, but she wanted me deeper inside her. When she saw the bench she had an idea so her little 4 foot 9 body dragged me over to it with a wicked smile.

“I want you to fuck in my mouth so deep,” she said as she settled herself on the bench, on her back with her head hanging off the end. I did not question her, as a professional she knew what she could do. I knew this position made a straight shot into her throat, I could actually fuck her to full penetration this way. My super mouth whore had complete control of her gag reflex, breathing, and all the rest. She wanted me inside her in the way that was emotionally the closest to her, a way where my release inside her would overwhelm all her senses of awareness: smell, touch, taste, sight and hearing.

I did what she wanted. I put my cock all the way into her mouth, and let her hands guide my movement. When I was in as deep as the back of her throat she started these small swallows, taking my cock just a little bit deeper with each swallow, until I was up against her lips and could not move any deeper. I let her control everything, I knew that her relaxing and having control was a big part of what allowed her to do this. She was relaxing the entire passage, convincing her muscles to do things they were not designed to do so she could accommodate me fully. She was literally breathing in my ballsack as I dominated her senses.

It felt amazing to my cock as the ripples of her throat muscles worked along it. Naturally the look of it was incredible. Thrilling. Complete surrender of her self to my cock. An erotic exercise of Olympic skill levels.

I knew she could take my cum this way, we had done it a couple of times, but it was not good for her and for me it was really only so-so as a physical climax. I had cum twice in the last 8 hours, so I was not in a hurry, I would be buried in her ass soon enough, with her crying in pain and pleasure under me as I used her for release.

In her messed up, painful, daddyless young life, damaged Li accepting pain willingly from me and pleasure for herself was part of the greatest expression of love she could make. (Note: this does NOT work on American girls who had a daddy to brainwash them, saying that they were wonderful and shielding them from the slightest trivial inconvenience to their teenage whims.) Maybe it helped that I also was raised without a typical father or mother, but alternated between relatives.

When her lips were touched by my body at the base of my cock I gave her a moment to rest and make final adjustments. Then her hands asked me to start fucking in-and-out of her throat, slow and easy, with short easy strokes keeping me deep. My cock really moved only an inch or so during the exercise, but it was a full depth with tight muscles working the length as I moved, so it felt amazing.

Her face, and hence her mind was entirely dominated by my male equipment; my balls were resting against her trusting, closed eyes; my scrotum was dragged over her eyes and nose as I moved; my male musk saturated the mask of flesh enveloping her face. For the moment I was all she knew, and since it was her wish she felt loved by the use.

My hands caressed her body, using soft movements with my finger tips that whispered how I treasured her. Her hands went to her crotch, she was going to pleasure herself exactly the way she needed. The big payoff for her was permission and freedom granted to her by me to allow this solo pleasure for herself while she gave herself to me in this way. As a whore she was not allowed to experience freedom and pleasure together.

She was rougher handling herself than I normally was, that was expected. It only took a minute before her body started those subtle movements that signaled her arousal. With one hand she pulled her clit out and pinched it hard, while the other hand strummed fingers around the base of the stalk touching exactly the nerve endings that worked so well for her. Another finger probed her hole, moving there to touch the spot inside. My cock and balls could feel her nose breathing, it took great control and was not easy with me lodged well down her throat. I kept my movements locked on rhythm, I knew she needed that to make the most of each breath.

This went on for more then five minutes when suddenly there was a hip movement, a violent snakelike move, then her torso arched a bit. She was getting close, burning energy. She could not breathe properly so her oxygen debt was building as sort of a slow self-asphyxia. Actually I hated this part because she needed me to do exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it. But she accepted it and made no move to signal me to back off.

She could not really make a sound, but my cock could feel the vibrations of the moans that started and were smothered in her throat. Her body movements added twitches and shudders, and an occasional twist of the hips. Her hand seemed to be doing very painful things to her pleasure button. She slapped her pussy hard. Still, I was constant in the small strokings of my cock, and the ways my fingers caressed her her body from waist to neck, with a double circle around her breasts and a brush across her nipples with each circuit.

When she finally got off the movements were subtle, but very clear to me. Her movement stopped in mid-motion, her breathing hesitated, she stared death in the face. Tears flowed, she was like a fish out of water. I froze, I knew it was what she required. Her mind would only find two things to focus on: my cock, and her climax. They became everything for her, effectively merging in her mind. She was giving the power of life or death to me. Her next breath after her climax would be yet another weld binding her to my service for life.

When she tapped my hand twice it was a signal me; I smoothly pulled my cock out. Naturally there was slobber all over, but I held her head still, cradling it as I brought my lips to hers in an upside-down penetrating kiss that always got her to giggle as she kissed me back as the final step in her release, releasing to me all the emotion she had held within her. Also gasping for air.

Her climax had been very strong but outside of what we did it was all internal, in her nerves going to the very edge, and in her mind.

After that she had to rest, to replenish her air and let life fill her again. I picked her up and carried her to the bed where I laid her down and placed myself next to her, on my side, giving her a place to huddle against me. Feeling me close her racing heart calmed. She cuddled up and was asleep in moments.

She was awake twenty minutes later, and it sounded like she had been dreaming. “Time for you to turn over, let your bad girl girlfriend’s nasty tongue do nasty things to your butt.”

“Uh ... I don’t recall asking for...”

“It is your rule! Reciprocate! I have been listening to Resha. You are going to do my butt very wicked, tongue and cock, so I reciprocate ahead of time.”

I gave her a look. “Reciprocate means after...”

“Bad man knows I will be asleep after, you all the time wear out tiny girl with your cock. You be tired too, my helpless butt will tire you out so good. So I do naughty things before. Turn over and spread legs, I will lick you good. Hmmm ... I see I must also get you hard.” She said the last as if it was a challenge, even if we both knew better.

I was not a fool to argue with such an invitation, I turned over with a pillow under my belly and let her do some ass-sex with her tongue digging in deep. It was not hard to take.

She started loving on my balls by kissing, sucking and licking them with just the right amount of pressure. It was perfect, something no other woman came close to doing. When she was young Li was sold to a whoremaster in San Francisco’s Chinatown where, by pushing a broom and washing clothes and doing the dishes for years, eventually she earned the right to learn whoredom and was taught this signature skill. It was almost too late when her mother stole her from that life - at great personal cost - and brought her to LA.

In addition to great skill, Li performed with sincere love for me. I admit I lost myself in the pleasure, she was thoroughly licking me back there. It was incredible pleasure. Finally my cock was hard enough that I had to shift it, so it was under my belly. That was her signal to rim my ass. In the shower she knew this was coming so she had used her fingers inside, to open me and clean me good. Now she was fearless with the tip of her tongue, first rimming around the muscle, relaxing me and opening me up some more, then pressing her tongue hard in the center, until I opened for even more taboo nastiness. She went deep inside, working my inner nerve endings to make it feel incredible.

Every few minutes she also shifted her attention to my balls, making sure I was aroused but also relaxed. She wanted my cock in her ass for the full session, plus she wanted my nasty tongue doing what came before that.

I got very relaxed, but my hard cock said it had tight places to get into. Finally I had to call “time to switch.” She giggled as we traded positions so I could molest her ass with my tongue. It was not something we did often so she was very eager.

She really had a wonderful tiny butt, I do not know how any man would not want to “dive in” to feel it against his face and tongue. Her buns fit my hands so perfectly. I know that Gracie and Abril had great bottoms too, smooth and round without flaw, I just had the urge to fuck them. But Li’s buns fill my hand so perfectly, it was an incredible feeling that those two larger girls (Li is 4 foot 9) had grown well past. Even Resha, who is closest to Li’s size, has a large bottom for her size. Li’s bottom strongly impelled me toward this act.

As I got into position and held her buns open, I could not ignore the bounty which was found below her rosebud, along her pleasure valley. I had fucked her twice today, but still it drew my tongue. Women had a power, and this one had a grip on me. I had welded her soul to me, as a bond of loyalty and trust, but in the same way I was welded to her with pure desire and lust. I pressed my tongue against her slit, as low as I could get so I my soothing tongue caressed to her clit. I wiggled my tongue side-to-side, that drew a giggle of surprise and delight, a giggle as clear as a a set of small glass bells. Then I ran the tip of my tongue up her valley to her vaginal opening, and pushed the tip into her core. I wanted to taste our mixed sexual core juices before I went to other things. She was still full of my cream.

She moaned at the feeling, a good-feeling moan, but the note of the moan said still she was a little tender from all the time my cock spent inside her. I could taste the cum I had given her, and the raw spots where I had rubbed too long in a position where we did not want to change. After two hours and a lot of sex play the taste was well diluted with her own sweet juices, but I have eaten enough of my own creampies to know my own taste. I pulled out, told her what I had found inside, and plunged in again.

She liked that, she gave a giggle at my words which turned suddenly into her moan of pleasure with my entrance. My tongue probed into her pussy repeatedly, bringing all kinds of happy noises. But we both knew this was only a slight detour, a teaser. She was impatient for what was coming. I held her buns open, but she spread her legs just a little further. It was her way of begging for the next step into the nasty.

So I gave her what she wanted, stabbing my tongue in fast and brutal ... well, as brutal as a tongue can stab when plunging into a willing, eager relaxed rosebud. She pushed out, a very embarrassing, almost impossible act, opening her little pucker to welcome me as she moaned with a different, throatier note with my shift of attention.

As I worked into her tight little gatekeeper muscle I wiggled the tip of my tongue, triggering as many nerve ending as I could. With the good feelings her muscles pushed back and out, trying to open more to allow me to go deeper inside. Her taste was clean, she always finishes her prep for our dates with a white tea enema which hits the tongue in a unique way. That is her way of saying how much she wants this taboo pleasure.

“Oh you are so bad ... so naughty ... so good to this poor worthless whore to make me feel such things ... I have never felt such wicked pleasure with anyone else. You are wealthy, important ... I am so bad to let you ... so bad to feel so good.”

Of course I wanted to reply, but my tongue was very busy keeping up the naughty good feelings in her butt.

I may not be a nice person, but Li does something to me, I work extra hard to do a good job for her. It is not a quick act, she spent hours getting ready, and we both know that the next thing I would do would bring stabbing, intense pain for her. But for this moment, at this stage, she feels uniquely wonderful. It is both physically pleasure (a LOT of nerve endings get tickled) and very emotional because for a moment she felt like a worthwhile person when I did this to her. She could forget she was a whore as she was treated to pleasure a queen might wish to know.

For me it was a more basic want; I wanted to do this just for myself. I think all guys have the urge as well as a basic distaste. It is not always an urge, and Li was special in this. But for me pleasuring Li like this when I was in the mood was better than a good slug of the best scotch or cumming in some slut’s throat as she swallowed frantically. It was almost better then punching Larry on camera. Plus there was a bonus, I got the pleasure of hearing the music of Li’s uninhibited and sincere moans as she was taken by the taboo pleasure.

So I did it some more, pushing harder, enjoying the moment and stretching it out as I desired. I was in no hurry to bury my cock in her tight little butt, it was going to happen at my whim so why rush?

Eventually the whim grew to a need so I changed what was violating her ass, from my tongue to my lubed cock shaft. I shifted quickly when the urge came, she got no warning. I just plunged in and took what I wanted, giving Li the moment of searing pain she was promised, to take and hold tight as a gift of her heart and soul. She pushed out, welcoming the pain of my thrust as I stretched her open, her entrance muscle welcoming the ridge of my cockhead as it threatened to tear her delicate flesh, embracing the pain that would overcome all other sensations as I pushed my way in deep like a brute. She knew this meant a great deal to me, to take what I desired. So she treasured the pain as a gift, a sign of what she meant to me, to my cock.

She gave herself to me because it meant so much to her when she felt my overwhelming lust for her.

Once I was in I held still and let her deal with the pain, until it diminished to a soon-forgotten memory as she gave herself to the joy she felt at me being inside her body, taking my pleasure from her tightness.

She felt in the pain of my thrust how I needed her.

Her gatekeeper clenched tight on my cock, holding me in. She moaned as the pleasure of giving herself so completely to her man replaced everything else in her mind. We were both so damaged. She spread her legs more with the joy of of feeling me move in her. The pain was already a distant memory, now she wanted to feel penetration. She pulsed her abused ring of entrance muscles even more with my movement as she gave me more pleasure from her body. She moaned with incredible passion as I whispered in her ear how I treasured her as a complete receptacle for my cock. “You are my treasured secret girlfriend, my pleasure to fuck in every way,” I whispered. That identity had replaced all other values to become the only thing she held close as self esteem.

I must say, that of all the women I use regularly in this manner, Li felt the best. Part of it was because she was so tiny and helpless below me. Part of it was the tight, pulsating entrance that we had worked to develop. But there was something more, she was uniquely good to feel as my cock penetrated her ass again and again.

For a time I felt like manhandling her so I picked her up and held her before me. My hands were holding her up by supporting her knees, with her back against my chest. In that position I stood, bouncing her and moving her tiny body, with my cock going in and out of her ass using her like a male masturbation toy on my cock. I must say that felt good.

She struggled with the insecurity she felt in that position, the fear of falling and the lack of any control. But I did not let her fall, I held her tight, like she was treasured. It built her self-worth even more.

Finally I got back on the bed; holding her against my chest I fell forward using just one arm to absorb the impact. She hated the drop, feeling my entire weight was about to drop on top of her and crush her, it was the one thing about the whole date she really didn’t like. But being scared was a thrill, and when we had a gentle landing, so I added my weight to her slowly, she was hotter than she had been before I picked her up.

From a purely physical viewpoint, for me, ass fucking really is not as good as an average pussy. The sensation is more a head trip and the tight entrance. But really, once a guy is in her there he finds nothing for the nerves in his cockhead, and to be honest, that is where a guy lives.

But somehow, Li did my cockhead real good when I was stroking in and out of her tight little ass. Each stroke was good for me, for my entire cock, as it stroked. Maybe she had a extra tight colon because she had never had nearly enough to eat. Maybe it was something in the way her body was laid out inside. I really don’t know and to be honest, when I am in a position to feel it I just kind of enjoy it completely, which sort of kills any analysis I might do. Maybe it is the tea enema. Whatever, she feels damn fucking good.

With two fucks under my belt so far I was able to keep myself in check and hammer her butt good. When I felt it might get out-of-control I stopped stroking and we carefully executed a change of position, working her body around until she was on her side, and then again so I was facing her in an anal missionary position. That gave me a break and allowed hot kisses which she really liked. I mean, “tears of happiness” liked. I had less movement, but I was still good and would last longer, plus she was so in love with me at that moment that our kisses really touched both her heart and mine as much as any kiss could. We stayed that way, ass-fucking slowly while kissing, for maybe twenty minutes. I was thinking about turning her again, but suddenly the urge was upon me like a freight train and I could not stop it. I did not fight it, I went full speed ahead. I got to take my release deep inside her tight butt as her tongue was in my mouth and her finger was on her clit. I was selfish about my release and she loved that I would lose control inside her like this. Her entire body echoed my pulses filling her ass, giving it back to me as love and devotion.

Then she strummed her magic spot just so and it was her turn to grab another release before my cock was done with my last dribbles

When I was done with her and I was spent we lay still for a time, with my weight on her. I always wanted to fall asleep like that, but it never worked before. This time there was something about the heat and humidity in the room, and my exhaustion, or maybe the mountain air, that allowed sleep to come before things changed.

Li had learned to wait for me, it was a valuable lesson. Eventually - I imagine it was a half hour but I’m not sure - my cock got soft and her body naturally invited the intruder out the back door. I woke up just for a moment, maybe she prodded me. I did not have the energy to wash off just then, so I wrapped a hand towel around my cock and snuggled up to her.

As soon as I was close again Li kissed me insistently. I had learned that was her emotional release, a need she built up as I took her. The final passionate kiss discharged her keyed up emotions and her need to express them in the only way she knew. Then she reached for her homemade “anal tampon” that kept her from leaking on the bed, and we just had enough energy to cuddle together before we both fell asleep with our lips inches from each other.


I set the alarm to wake us 90 minutes before sunrise. I warned Li about this, I was good but it was not enough sleep for her. Li’s natural wake-up when shorting her sleep is a little grumpy, so I got a minute or two of that. Then the memory of the last 16 hours: the tension table, the dress at the Blank, and our anal loving, it all slammed into her and her smile came up like the sun. Grumpy became “command me.”

We just had time for a quick shower to clean up and then get dressed. I insisted she wear just the sensible heavy shoes and the leather chaps I had brought her, that was all. She was not pleased; the chaps covered 75% of her legs but left her privates out in the open, not to mention the unrepeatable words she said when there was no top. She would grump more before it got better, but I just gave her a smile that said I knew better.

It was almost June, but we were at altitude so outside it was not as warm as the cabin had been. I turned on the yard lights, pulled out the motorcycle, started it up and opened the stockade with the remote.

The motorcycle was cobbled together from useful parts. It had a 4-stroke 500 cc single modified to run on aviation gas and be really quiet. It started right up. The seat was extra long and had a removable cover of towel-type fabric, which was easier on the bare skin (like Li’s bare crotch) than leather or vinyl in the cold morning air. The seat could actually hold three people, and there was a storage box mounted behind the seat which held a back-pad in place. I checked and everything was there. The bike had 4 headlights so vision was not going to be an issue in the dark.

The dirt-bike forks held a rifle scabbard with a Winchester Model 1892 circa 1950 shooting .357 ammo, the same type of ammo as the revolver Julie carried for a personal weapon; it is sufficient to discourage bears, pumas, wolves and outlaw marijuana growers using public lands to grow their crop. In other words, my family’s competition. All three hazards were rare in these parts, but if they do pop up it is better to be safe than sorry.

In the box was a small two-shot derringer with .410 shells like Little Jose carried, it was useful for any snakes encountered.

I patted the seat for Li to get on. She was not happy, and made some discouraging noises when I rode out of the stockade. I closed the gate behind us, and she was not happy at all. But she soon figured out that the only way for a skinny mostly naked girl to get warm was to hang on and press her bare front against my bare back. She kind of liked that. I liked it more, I could feel her nipples for a time, they were hard little nubbins in my back at the start but as she warmed they softened and I enjoyed the warm softness of her tiny tits.

Initially she had her arms around my chest, but around the halfway point she found something a little lower to hold on to. Suddenly the his-and-hers bare-crotch chaps seemed like a great idea to her.

As I motored along Li’s tiny body warmed to the point where she became a lot more into the adventure. She was fascinated by the scenery. Every hour of sunlight in her life was spent in a city surrounded by man and his edifices. So the wild of nature, unchanged in 10,000 years, since La Brea embraced its last saber-tooth tiger, kept grabbing her attention.

I did not drive fast, it was a well-established trail and I had plenty of time. She did not know where we were headed, but we were clearly doing something that was “back to nature” and as far emotionally from the ultra-civilized Blank Hotel as it was possible to be. Her curiosity was aroused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.