Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 17: 24-hours With Li - The Blank

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: 24-hours With Li - The Blank - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Wednesday May 28, Dinner Most Appealing

I drove the Hummer to the underground parking entrance at the Blank hotel where a spot was reserved for us near the elevator door. When we got out there were a few people who caught a glimpse of Li’s nipples and nethers, for a moment she was exposed with her outfit wide open. The best view, getting a good straight look at her spread pussy lips, were a pair of million-selling music stars walking by, holding hands. We knew both were married, but not to each other. Li recognized them, smiled and blushed holding her hand near her face in the shy way Japanese do. They smiled and the guy tipped his hat while the girl tightened her suddenly possessive grip on the guy’s arm.

My main concern was causing an accident if a driver saw her, but we were out of view of the street, on a lower level, very close to the elevator.

We took the elevator into the hotel itself. Li had heard rumors of the fabulous place but she had never been to the Blank so this was all new to her, she was constantly looking around in wonder. In the elevator we closed the back and the lower of the front magnets, that was really as daring as Li was prepared to go; full frontal exposure in the lobby was a step too far, but she was more than pleased to flash her super-cute little breasts.

I said that as long as she did it with attitude, she could pull it off. A person would have to stare to tell she was female, and anybody who did that was admitting to staring, which was unacceptable.

Walking through the hotel lobby Li stared down another half a dozen celebrities she recognized and admired. A lot of the people we saw were struck speechless looking at Li or her dress with obvious desires and appreciation. My little mouth whore was suddenly considered a celebrity among celebrities, which was exactly what I planned. They assumed she was a model or star from Asia, we heard people wonder aloud if she was from China, Japan, Thailand and Korea. However, the code in the lobby regarding celebrities was “look but don’t speak,” so we were not interrupted.

I had arranged for the hotel desk to have the designer’s name (Ji El), if anyone asked. Ji promised me that she would never make another copy of the dress in these colors. Red, orange, gold and purple were the colors she proposed to use for orders she got. She eventually added yellow, pink, black and a brown that matched the skin of some African-American clients; the patterns for that one looked like tattoos. At $20,000 to $50,000 (price depended on how soon the client had to have it) each she made a lot of money on the design, so Li’s dress was free.

Blank did not allow pictures of any kind to be taken in the lobby or hallways of the building, paparazzi was always escorted out, falling down the stairs in the process. They were then charged with trespassing and damaging the stairs, so I had no fears in that area. I arranged for the hotel staff to take some pictures in a private room, which they could use internally with my approval. For some shots the magnets were open. Li’s smile when posing for these glamor shots, both with the garment closed and and more revealing shots with it open and the back drape removed, was absolutely glowing. I had to keep reminding her not to smile, impatient and angry were best when the camera was on her, although she had a deranged near laugh that worked well also.

Some of the shots that were especially daring were those that showed she was exposed, but did not quite show her intimate flesh. For instance, there was a rear-side shot that showed her waist was uncovered, it showed her bare side and most of her bottom, but was too far to the rear to get her exposed nipple (the girl had no sideboob) or any more than a hint of her rear cleft.

They also took some graphic shots that we would keep for ourselves. Li would sometimes stare for hours at the one, showing navel to knees, that focused on her bared pussy, with the red and blue accents and the dragon tat. She had a print of her own, while I kept one in my office, on my desk. She was beautiful and she was so thankful for the reminder.

The staring and frozen conversations followed us as we moved from the lobby to the dining room. The greeter recognized me from the reservation picture (no names were used) and escorted me through the main dining area towards a private dining room where we would dine at a very special table reserved for a unique meal seating.

But on the way we had to stop. Li and I spotted two partners of the law firm. They could not miss me and the very attractive nearly-naked celebrity in blue I was escorting, so I had to go over and say hello.

The two senior partners with my law firm were Bill Upton and Tom Harding. I was surprised to find they were sitting with the wives of two junior partners. Both women were two decades younger than their dinner dates. I knew all four and they knew me. I did not expect that type of dinner pairing, but I guess it was natural, considering the wife exchange programs. Bill was with Crystal, the woman he enjoyed overnight at the last firm social and wife exchange. I was not sure if the same was true about Tom and Alisa.

These assholes were always thinking of money. As I recalled, if they had their own wives to this very expensive dinner it would be social, and therefore not tax deductible. But if they talked about starting another firm with other potential partners, then the meal was on Uncle Sam.

I led Li over to the table, where they all seemed pleased to see us. Everyone was amazed at Li, they clearly wondered who she was, and where her dress came from, and how she earned a life-style that they though was well above my pay grade, because she was clearly above their pay grade. I implied that the dress was custom-made as a personal favor. the designed “had to” do it for my friend.

I introduced Li as my former neighbor Do Wong, in town from overseas to teach a seminar and give a private performance. “There may be an audition also ... several US studios and a music company are interested but she wants the right material to work with. Plus, of course, she wants to do her own music.”

I mentioned Do Wong and I were from the same neighborhood. “When we were younger our houses were close so we got to know each other very well,” I said, “some windows, we didn’t use curtains.”

Li had been nervous when we saw them and did not want to come over. But when she realized they did not recognize her, she started to enjoy herself. She bowed deeply, making a clear display of - not flashing but openly displaying - her tits and pussy to the entire table. Her labials were parted and they all saw the moisture. She spoke in a quiet, low-pitched voice, with a deliberate heavy accent. It was something she was trained in. During the visit Li spoke very few words, less than two dozen in total

The guys both said how beautiful she was, and what a teenager she must have been for me to see. She implied that we had both seen and learned much. They were all a little drunk, repeating themselves and maybe went beyond good taste with their compliments, but that made it pretty clear they did not have a clue about who she really was.

When they asked if anyone else was joining us, I said that Abril had was busy helping her mother, but would be joining us at the house later, “maybe for a late night snack, you know how Abril likes to make a close connection.” With my tone I intimated that our meeting was for sexual purposes. Li smiled and touched herself like she was looking forward to it. That move was done like it was her right to do such things, even here at the dinner table while looking, very tellingly, at Crystal’s lips.

The guys mentioned how Barnes had raved about the food here. Of course, everything was crazy expensive, even by their standards. They implied they were not staying overnight, but the way they said it suggested that the foursome would share an early breakfast together, all in the same room. Possibly someplace where the ladies could move between the beds. Maybe not just the women. I knew some partners favored such a place just up the highway.

Under her exterior I could tell Li had been scared at first, lawyers dating service girls was a firing offense for the girls. But soon, even though Bill and Tom had enjoyed filling Li’s mouth dozens of times with their cocks, she was amazed they flat out did not recognize her. She was gorgeous but did not look like herself, the makeup was very effective. To Li’s great surprise and delight it was another case of “they all look alike” by a couple of tipsy Americans.

The wives might have been different, they can see through the hair and such. But as a strict rule service girls and wives of the firm are never together at any event related to the law firm, so that issue was avoided. Wives must make appointments to see their husbands at the building; they are escorted when in the building and meetings occur in first floor meeting rooms to avoid uncomfortable encounters.

As we were about to leave, Crystal mentioned that she had heard something about a special service the Blank would soon offer, a special ‘intimate dinner’ for two to enjoy with special togetherness. I smiled and agreed that it sounded wonderful, but I said that I understood it was only for “stockholders, porno stars and drug lords” during this preview period. “Even if you have an Oscar or a Grammy you can’t get in for that yet,” I said. “Also, I have to wonder how many men can last through dessert.”

Since the guys didn’t know what was involved, Crystal would have to explain that last remark. She gave me a nod at how well-informed I was.

They took my response as a joke, although that was in fact the exact reason why we were here. The conditions were something they did not know so naturally they would wonder if it was true, and if so, how I knew.

As we walked away I wondered at Bill and Tom being together, they were 2 of the 3 best defense litigators at the firm and I often thought they were too good to stick around, because we did not do litigation, and a person in that line had to keep their hand in the game or lose the skill. If something was happening, I hoped they waited to pull their equity out until after I made my withdrawal. I would wait a month, then have Li and Resha give them a chance to talk when their pants and defenses were down.

We were ushered into the very private special dining room, our reservation was for a special service the Blank was planning to offer, something they called “the ultimate in intimate dining for two” which Crystal mentioned. One often thinks of strawberries and champagne with sex, but you know, that sounds more pedestrian than it does “ultimate.” In this case it would be an entire meal served while we were joined in an act of sex.

Inside a private room we were met by our four servers (two man and two women, we each had one for food and a second to hold our drinks) plus a hostess to guide our very intimate meal.

The hostess explained the arrangements to Li who was astounded that such a service, a combination of base porn and fine dining, was possible in this city. The hostess explained that it was a new premium feature, it would be made available starting in July, but only to special clients: exclusive club members. We were getting an chance to try it during this pre-opening period based on my performance during my previous visit at the Blank with Samantha, while the room service staff watched. She did not have to say, but the meal was far more expensive than a room, and the rooms were among the most expensive in LA.

Essentially, we would be seated on intersecting semi-reclining abstract chairs. They intersecting in a way that allowed me to penetrate Li so we could enjoy each other intimately while we ate. An option for the room was some extra servers to stimulate us in different ways, but I declined that extra service, saying “my friend was quite enough for me.”

There were actually two such rooms attached to the dining room. One was completely sealed, “for noisier clients.” I had selected the room where the wall shared with the dining room did not go all the way to the ceiling, there was a two-foot gap at the top so the sounds from the dining room carried. It gave a daring “naked in public” feel to the experience.

I mentioned that we could skip this if she would prefer, but I could see it in Li’s face, she wanted this, the whole magical fantasy trip. Long ago she had given up any embarrassment at showing up her pussy and all of her naked body entrances for intimate use while others watched; once while she was getting started she got airtight while two dozen guys were in the room watching, the audience paid $20 each for the privilege, while the 3 guys who put it to her paid $50 each for their hole shot. In this case others would actually serve her like a queen as she was impaled upon on her man. What could be a fucking better way to dine? What better way to show she was my man?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.