Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 14: Problem And Solution

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Problem And Solution - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sunday Night May 25, 2008
In Detroit

Three hours later it was not yet lunchtime when I left the office. Gracie was back in the darkroom where I eagerly joined her back in bed. We had each been through a quick shower while we were in the lighted area. At breakfast she had been talking to Irene and Tango about me and was brimming with questions. But she wisely decided to wait, to ease into it as I eased into her. More than information, she also wanted sweetness.

When contact resumed we focused on making love with our mouths, each taking turns showing the other how much we cared, kissing and nibbling every inch of the other’s body. I took her to climax three more times while her lovely little mouth and luscious wide lips swallowed my cum once before we got too spent.

I admitted that I almost wept because Gracie’s body was so fine, even in the dark. I was falling deeper in love with her every minute I was with her, and I never wanted to leave. To make her feel the same I kissed her, from the top of her forehead to the tips of her 10 very cute and tasty little toes, praising her body and telling her how I loved her in act and words.

Of course, that type of attention made her fall deeper in love with me as it brought her to tears. She said she was not worthy. I didn’t argue, I said that being tasty trumped being worthy. When she cried with happiness at that comment I said even her tears were tasty.

Marta did not have any sex machines to use, so everything we did that afternoon was just us, our own flesh on flesh. After the oral sex we were both inclined to stay together, pressing against each other and holding one another while using our hands, mouth and genitals to enhance the closeness. Face-to-face, 69, and spooning one way or the other, we spent the afternoon together, never moving apart. It was not about climax, usually I was inside of her some way or another but that was just part of the closeness. I had never felt the need to hold another close like I did with Gracie.

We did our love-play-cuddles right through lunch and the rest of the afternoon. Marta brought some finger food to us, things we could eat in the dark like cold shrimp, cherry tomatoes, and rolls. But I think she just wanted to see us together because it made her happy. We shared a three-way hug, and tumbled her into our bed where her clothing almost came off. But after a moment she pulled away, she did not want to take a minute of the valuable time I was investing in Gracie.

We stayed like that, together loving or cuddling, sometimes talking but mostly silent, just being together. All afternoon I only came once more. Gracie encouraged me to pleasure her a little more often, by 8 in the evening she had a half-dozen climaxes from my tongue, fingers and cock. But mostly we just held each other close.

For supper we took turns again, she ate with the rest of the people while I was again on the phone or the computer. Then when she went back upstairs I ate while Marta and I talked.

One of the more memorable talks I had was a surprise video-chat with Cynthia and Abril, who were in my apartment at the “Pablo.”

It started when they ran into each other late Saturday afternoon and happened to mention they were each horny with no plans and no outlets. Of course they wondered what I was up to. Cynthia was also sick of study while Abril had to get away from both sets of her people. I was not to be found. Abril held up my key and said, “he is out of the building tonight, maybe out of town, but I bet if we mess up his bed with our hot sex perfume he will thank us for it sometime.” Abril needs access to my room, sometimes she just needs to be alone so she sweet-talked me into a spare key. For each of them their own rooms were occupied, so they went there. Q-Ball mentioned it when I talked to him. (Abril has permission but she is supposed to inform somebody. He was the officer on duty.)

A couple of weeks ago, I had deflowered Cynthia when Abril brought her to my bedroom. Abril had been pushing me towards the moment, and was there when it happened. It seemed Cynthia had a monster crush on me. I did not realize it at the time, but Sin-Sin had a bit of a girl crush on Abril, and it went both ways. While they went to bed with me that night, Marta was in my bed when I woke up. I gather they both knew about that as well.

After talking to Q-Ball I called my own room on the video chat; the camera and screen are aimed at the bed. The system just came alive, I caught them stark naked in my bed doing the “scissors” thing; they almost had sparks at the point of contact. I didn’t yell or get upset, I just said “As you were” which they found very funny - once they calmed down from my invading their privacy. (They were in my bed, I let them figure that out.) Then I said I was pleased that they were getting along so very well.

They were very surprised that I now saw how well they were getting along. But they were not displeased by what I was seeing. In fact they both had to vamp at showing me how well they were getting along - since I was not there.

When I told them I was in Detroit with my mother they both melted, family devotion was the type of thing that got to both girls, making them think I was the nicest guy. (Even if they knew better.) They asked me to say hello, and said that I did not see my mother enough. I gathered that they both knew about how Marta woke me up the last time I saw her in my bed at the mansion. They were pleased that I had pleasured her then, and assumed I was doing more of the same.

Both hispanic girls loved their fathers deeply, Cynthia was actually sleeping with hers on occasion (thanks to me), and Abril worked with me to get the money that would free her father from jail so she could have her family whole again.

They knew nothing significant about Gracie, so I did not get into that at all. I let them think this visit was all about Marta. My bad, shaded truth is what they get while loving a prince.

A admitted to serving her at breakfast. I also mentioned that Marta favorite brother-in-law was tied to her bed working his tongue down to a nub.

I talked to each of them about different things. They focused on me, but did not stop handling each other intimately. I had to admit they were both very attractive, Abril was the hottest girl in the building, and if Cynthia was not second (Pammie was hot too) she probably came in third. Naked in my bed, kissing on each other’s pussy and tits while one talked to me, they looked hot. We were going to have to get together as a threesome very soon. I had spent about 16 hours with Gracie, but I still got aroused watching them. Well, they were hot and I could see them pushing their open, wet vaginas together with lustful feelings while in my bed.

Cynthia said she could wash the sheets after, but I told her “Don’t you dare.”

I like to think I inspired them to keep going, but maybe that was my ego.

Abril noticed my aroused state and called it to Cynthia’s attention. I sometimes forgot the camera goes both ways.

I was stroking my erection while talking to them. When Abril mentioned it and wondered aloud which set of boobies I wanted to cum on I saved my spunk, but it was a near thing. I finally signed off when Marta buzzed me on the intercom and they heard her say I was clear to eat. They may have guessed wrong about what I was eating. My bad, I let them guess wrong. I said they could stay in my bed as long as they wanted, I would be back in LA Monday night and I would not be disappointed to find them there “as they were.” They howled.

When I walked into the dining room my aunt mother said she had never seen me like I was with Gracie, and in fact she did not believe it was possible for me to be so “warm loving” without lustful energy and passion; I had never been this way before.

Well, it was a fact that I could not spend a peaceful affectionate afternoon, like I had just spent, with anybody but Gracie.

I admitted it was unique. I still was not sure it was love, I always believed my mental state made me immune to love. But this seemed kind of close to love.

Marta and I talked about the indians I interviewed. Courm would fly back with me, he was the most experienced and I needed him.

Two others would drive my Lincoln back to LA, leaving on Wednesday. I said I was okay with any two. In that case Marta wanted it to be their choice so we gave them the time to decide. That would leave her with three indians, with another coming by mid June. She was fine with that.

Qwit originally planned to fly back with me but after some time with Marta he was told that he wanted more time with Marta. (He was actually tied to the bed and when Marta was not enjoying his company Maria was enjoying sitting on his face.) Qwit was torn between his re-activated feelings after seeing Sam, who he might consider marriage to, and being with Marta, who he had loved deeply for years. But Marta had been married to Qwit’s brother who she loved deeply. Now she would never marry anybody else.

So I agreed to give him the extra time to figure it out. Marta and I knew what his choice would be, but like that old song by the Lovin’ Spoonful, he had to be the one to finally decide. I said he could join the drive to LA, briefing the newcomers on the way. With three drivers they could drive straight through, which was better all around. For a few days Courm would relieve Qwit watching the Fort, or more likely, alternate with his brother Brisk at the Batcave. My bet was that both brothers would bed one-legged Red sooner or later, the question was if it would be an individual or a group thing.

Sam would also appreciate both of the brothers, she was more likely to do them at the same time.

With all that settled I returned to the dark bedroom with Gracie for the evening. This time she was a little more animated, she felt she was running out of time with me so she wanted passion plus conversation about what we could do that was like a marriage. She figured the conversation would help her with the sex.

Once she was on top of me, pleasantly impaled on my cock working her internal magic, she started talking about marriage. “I know that when we talked once, you said you would have an arranged marriage, someone your old grandfathers picked out. Maybe more than one, because, like you could have more than one, and you are selfish. Probably young sweet models with dark eyes, long hair and big boobs. You also mentioned that indians don’t always sleep with their spouses. Plus, I noticed that Irene and Tango are not indians ... that raises a lot of questions.”

“Most of those questions I can’t answer. My life is very complicated, and honestly, if I told you some things you would not believe them, not without demonstrated proof that might scare you. Given that we are in the dark literally and figuratively...”

“Yeah, I see that. But you have to understand, I lost my mother. My so-called friends are worthless and a waste of time - they have not missed me. I have nothing and nobody except the man who first saw he naked and stupid, the man who saved my life while abusing my body wonderfully with the most delightful giant sex toys, but mostly with is special sex toy that I love totally. Of course I am going to latch on to you. Please help me?”

“You still have Mark and Maria. They care for you.”

“Yes and no. We are friends, I even have sex with the two of them together - but only when it is the two of them together. Also, he is a man who used to be my step-father, and now he has another wife and is trying to start a family. I am a distraction to them. Plus he does not have a lot of focus for an extra domestic attachment. I am once-a-month for a weekend, plus maybe Sunday dinner or a birthday party. Do they love me? Yes. Am I a life partner? No way.”

“Okay, we can talk just a bit about ‘US’ for now. Tell me what you have learned.”

“Marta is your mother’s sister, and she seems like an indian from the Americas, indian royalty like a Disney princess or something, so I sorta buy all that. But then I see Tango, who is very good looking, and Irene with that scar ... They are hispanic, very ‘old world’ hispanic, but they talk about Latin America. Plus, they are so cool! Tango is LA in every fiber, he is like a football star. Or like an LA version of the Fonz ... I bet he has a dirt bike and a pickup truck. Then I hear Tango is going to become your brother and marry Bente, who is NOT your sister but is related to Irene and a bunch of Nazis. Man, where does THAT come from? Now, I had a friend named Bente, she was the type of model who was photographed without clothing, and her heritage was Northern Europe, a place called Konigsberg which had 7 bridges when they left. That’s not Spanish, nowhere close. What am I to believe?”

“I think I know your Bente ... big tits, long blonde hair, a mole on her left tit, the lower slope? Another on her left labial?” She was getting pissed because I was stalling until I mentioned the moles.

“She always covered that second one.”

“I said I knew her, not that I had seen her pictures.”

Maybe I did know her Bente, but she said “get to the point please?”

“Marta and my mother her sister were royalty for a tribe that existed before the Incas formed, their blood is pure. They stayed isolated until a disaster drove them from their mountain and my two grandfathers first met. My birth was to create a leader to bind that isolated tribe to a neighboring isolated colony descended from Spanish of the conquistador era, a group that stayed very nearly pure due to physical isolation. Both populations track their bloodlines like English royalty, to prevent inbreeding.”

“I don’t see any Nazis so far.”

“Yeah, well, after the war some people from Europe were added to the Spanish community. The Americans snagged the group of rocket scientists, Russians snagged others. These folks wanted a third choice. There was a movie, the ‘Boys From Brazil,’ which starts with folks who escaped the changes in Europe, like Eichman. Okay, then the movie went crazy with Hitler clones. Many people from the American education system are not aware of the prequel to the World War 2 that was fought in Spain. Contacts were made on both sides. Bente is 25% from that more recent bloodline and 75% conquistador.”

“So you are indian and Spanish? Why hide that?”

“My looks are a fluke, from left field. I look 100% Northern European, but it is complicated, it is not a nice story and looks confuse things. With both parents dead my two grandfathers will pick my bride or brides, maybe they already have, for a marriage in 2 to 5 years, with the purpose of merging their respective bloodlines to unite both tribes and double the gene pool. I am likely to have a second wife, because both groups are so concerned with growth through breeding.”

“But you have lived in the US, here in Detroit and in LA. You don’t talk foreign.”

“Also Dallas and Miami. I moved around a lot before I was 16, with a lot of time spent in South America, in both groups. I do consider indians and Spanish as family. That is part of the reason for grandparents picking a spouse. We are all cousins, but both groups have to avoid close cousins. If kids picked their spouse we know a percentage would pick somebody genetically close. But the Grandfathers also wanted me to pass as a US citizen, since they were one of the two world powers. So Father moved my mother here.”

“Will you marry somebody like Irene? I mean genetically...”

“I will have no say in the matter, just like the tales of royalty you read as a child, where the parents mandated the marriage. So I really don’t know.”

“Okay, how about Bente wearing a white scarf...”

“You are fishing ... Irene gave that to you. The white scarf is not something the bride chooses to wear, it signifies an honor and her husband has no choice in the matter. Call it a royal prerogative from a distant era.”

“Still, I get the impression that it is a reference to somebody besides the groom having his way with the bride. If I was yours ... would you give me to another man?”

“I can’t really say one way or another, you have mixed and mashed together too many topics plus there are a lot of rules that I will write. But I can give some examples. One: Irene spent a night with my Spanish grandfather, we age well and she enjoyed it. Two: there is one woman I partner with who expects she will sleep with other men on my behalf, it is a business for us as partners and she will be paid for it. She knew this up front. Three: there is another girl who was a virgin when she came to me because she had a crush on me. She no longer is virgin in any way, but we had no bond. After a time I sent her to sleep with another man. She thought it was a test, that there would be some stranger and she did not want to go, but for me she went, because I am royalty to her and she is loyal. As it happened, she did not know it until he opened the door, but deep in her heart she loved and wanted and lusted for this other man, and both were very pleased as a result. These last two women came to mind because I just saw them together in my bed, doing very sexy girl sex things to each other because I am with you. I have a camera phone to my office here. The point is, my life is complicated, and I can’t say what might or might not be required.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.