Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 13: Late Night Conversations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Late Night Conversations - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Marta’s House, Detroit

About two hours later I woke again. I whispered in her ear that I had to get up and take care of some things. She said, “Okay honey, but when you get back you bett...” Then she faded out.

I got up and went down the the kitchen stark naked. Marta was sitting there wearing a summer sleeveless nightshirt with a cup of coffee, like she was thinking of something, or waiting for me. Of course I kissed her and she immediately knew what we had done.

“I like her too my son,” she said. “She is not happy here, but she accepts that you need it, and that you are taking her welfare into account. Still, there will be a limit. She mourns her mother and would like to bury her. Catch the bastard and send me his skin ... I need to make some boots.”

“I was considering burning him alive ... or feeding him to some sharks a bit at a time.”

“Well ... that is okay then. Still, it might do Gracie good to see ... I understand he is fat, I wonder if that can be used in some way to make a fire last longer?”

“I will keep that in mind, Mother.”

Marta had already arranged things, when Gracie woke up and was ready to eat she would buzz the kitchen, then wait until I was someplace else and she got buzzed back. Marta wanted to make sure Gracie was okay to see Irene and Tango. She said, with a giggle, that Qwit was tied up. It was probably literally true, Marta liked the sweet treat I brought along for her. It turned out Maria was also a regular in Marta’s bed. Like Gracie, Maria declined to share the indian cocks around the house, but she and Maria shared sex toys, and now Marta’s toys included Qwit and his amazing tongue. He was getting a workout and Maria was happier.

With that as an opening I mentioned that, in LA, Sam and Qwit had a connection. Marta said Qwit had led off with that, he took some time seeking her advice so she deduced my thoughts and considered it a great idea. “I could not bring myself to go that far, to marry him. I put myself too much of myself into his brother, and then my sister. It would not be a marriage. But Stumpy needs somebody, and Sam could give him a family. I do love her, and would hate to see her harmed.”

“Not by my doing, mother. I need her. But LA has some dangers.” I told her how a co-worker died of head wounds from a skillet.

“From his wife, the woman who said she loved him? Strange love you have there.”

I had to agree. She really loved the lifestyle.

That, in turn, got us talking about things on the mountain, she gave me some ideas to consider while I ate.

When I was done eating and she was done talking she said there was one other thing I could do for her ... if I wished. She slipped her garment off her shoulders and lifted her breasts, offering them. “Dessert?” she asked, like she needed a reason.

“Thank you aunt mother,” I said as I slid to my knees before her chair and gave her breasts the nibbles and kisses she liked so much when we were together. She clasped me, tight but not to tight, to her chest. This was part of our bond, the oldest part. My lips and tongue and just a touch of teeth stiffened each nipple exactly as she likes it Then I kissed her lips passionately, as she had instructed me, and let my lips show my love as they wandered over her cheeks, ears, forehead and her single eye. Marta loved me, she had fed me at her breasts, I was the only person in the world she felt she could count on 100%. But she also knew what a monster I was inside, she was certain that I would kill her one day. Her stated final wish to me was that I do it while loving her like this, and she asked me for this every time we were together.

Her breathing and her body’s perfume said how she was getting aroused, so instead of having her pull the trigger I carefully moved a hand under her clothing - she wore no panties - and into her body, bringing a thrill then adding some extra pleasure there. There were creamy signs indicating that she had been enjoyed more than once recently, I was glad for that. But that did not stop me from pressing forward and fingering her to another whimpering release where she sat, bringing a smile to her face.

It might not be what a typical son does for his mother or aunt, but I was a special guy, so I fashioned her orgasm and made her happy. I was very quick and she was very thankful after. Our passionate kisses lasted a long time, until somebody made a sound behind me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.