Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 12: A Visit From The Batman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Visit From The Batman - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Saturday late evening
The Detroit Estate

After greeting Marta I went straight to the dark rooms, removed my clothing and then made my way to the bed Gracie was sleeping in. I crawled in with her and pressed my body against her, she felt so good, so much better than the others. Better, even, than Abril.

“Batman? Is that ... is that really you?”

“At your service. I could not stand to be away from your fantastic body, talking on the phone only made it worse. So I had to fly here.”

“Fly here as a bat? Well then, your arms must be tired. I wondered why Marta sent me here, it felt a little like I was being punished. How much time...”

“Tonight ... tomorrow night. I fly back Monday evening. I will take Courm and maybe one or two others. I have to see and talk to others, but you are the reason I am here.”

“Courm! But he is my favorite! He has such a long thick ... oh really, I don’t know his cock. But next to Marta he knows you best so he tells me stories about you. Did you really slay the last of the Andes dragons to save a child?”

“He should not have said that, PETA wants to put a contract out on me for it. Has he told you of the indian ways? How women and men...”

“You know, I wondered about the ‘sex with everybody’ thing. First off, it is hard to picture you as an indian. Not that I have any idea what you look like, but ... you just don’t sound like they do. Secondly, I was sure that he just wanted to get into my ... well, you know...”

“I cannot blame him for that, it is pretty nice in there.”

“Well, I have not ... I have not believed those things. I admit I used to be easy to talk out of my panties, a month ago I would have done them all ... but that almost got me killed ... Things like that change a girl. So I have stayed to myself here ... not even Maria ... Well, I admit I have spent time with Marta, she is so compelling when she wants to be. Conversation turned to other things ... nice things. Fuck, she makes me hot. Plus it is her house, and she is your blood, so I allowed her ... But she is the only one. Is that okay?”

“You know I will have to leave. I can assure you, I am indeed half indian by blood, my blood Mother was Marta’s sister, and you have some idea of their sacrifice the night it happened. Mother died before I knew her so Marta nursed me and raised me. That is why I call her my aunt mother. They are nice breasts, aren’t they?”

Gracie said, “I confess that I have sampled them ... she is sad in a way, I had to give her joy, so I did all she wished and more. She ... I never believed I would do somebody that old, much less enjoy it so much! But with her I can’t help it. Plus, what she does to me ... Amazing.”

“Life is too short to play silly games about happiness. Commitment is one thing, that is important, but pleasure of the body? I am not selfish about my family, and I hate the thought of you going without pleasure for the entire time you are here. On the mountain we indians allow women their choice of our cousins, so once I leave you should feel free to enjoy them as you would me. They are safe. They will please you and enjoy themselves. I lose nothing. It is our way.”

“We will see, I admit that some of them are very nice ... although right now I can’t think of any names. I don’t want to think of any names! You are here and I only want to enjoy you.” Keeping very deliberate contact, she slid us around so I was on my back and her pussy pressed against the length of my cock. She pressed her mouth to mine for a deep loving kiss, a kiss where she demanded and gave her love. We stayed like that as her fingers opened her valley, then moved her hips up and down so she slid my cock into her. She was tight and a little dry on the outside, but once she parted her labials her moisture flowed out, she was very excited. So she accomplished an easy entry.

Just that quick and easy I was inside. It was more wonderful than I imagined.

I could feel her body grow more contented as I rested deep inside her. There was no rush, no frantic movement, once we were past the entrance it was like I had been away for a just few hours and she was still wet from my last loving.

Honestly, I was surprised by both her hunger for my body, and how little she needed to talk. Don’t women need a conversation? Especially wealthy LA girls? That has always been my experience. But it was pretty clear that Gracie was in a different class, or more likely, she was changed. Then I recalled that I noticed the same thing at our first meeting. I have to say, I got lucky, it was a very nice class.

She slid our bodies together, joining them in a way that said, more eloquently than any words could, how she loved me and needed me and wanted me. For a time we let our bodies do the talking. She moved just a little, up and down, but mainly now that she had me inside of her, she did not even want to risk movement, she wanted to keep us together, our bodies as one. So instead of moving she flexed her pussy muscles. They caressed my cock, fucking me without movement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.