Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 10: Stranger and the Knight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Stranger and the Knight - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Saturday May 24 late morning and early afternoon
Fort Zero

At the office I really had to book some serious hours on the water rights. I got enough done so I billed 8 hours of work as 16 hours including “outside” time spent. Based on the work I could have listed more, but then I would have to justify.

With my hours in I returned to my Fort. I did resume my habit of changing vehicles at the Batcave, I was going to be cautious. As long as I was at the Batcave I also stopped in at Sam’s office and on checked things. Wiretop was awake and terrified to see me drop in, but I confined myself to Red and Brisk who were chatting and getting along well. I had never been with a woman with one leg, and I bet Red had a bed in that van of hers. There had been no calls, which was good news. Then I was off for the Fort and the further pleasures of Sam’s body.

At the Fort I slipped on some night-vision equipment. The room was not absolute pitch-black, call it dark as a starry night in the woods.

Sam, sleeping after sex, is honestly one of the most attractive woman I know. She is not normally that attractive, but relaxed and languid in post-sexual repose she looks incredibly inviting, sexy, and so fucking happy. She radiates a sort of a happy innocence appropriate for the fabled Garden of Eden.

She was spread out on the bed, taking up most of the space, sprawling without a bit of covers. Both of her holes were showing signs of hard use, they were dripping, were still distended, and were red, rubbed raw from repeated fucking by the guy we sometimes called Uncle Stumpy. Qwit earned the nickname that summer when Sam lived with us because his cock is a bit shorter than us, but very wide. As I looked I saw dried cum around Sam’s mouth, so I guess all three of her holes had seen some Stumpy overnight.

While her body was very sexy, the sexiest thing was Sam’s expression. She had this smile, not an innocent smile, more like she was having a very sexy dream, and if it became reality she would not mind a bit. As I looked at her it was no wonder that the nobs at her former crash pad jumped her body in her sleep at least once a day. Heck, it really surprised me that it was only once a day.

Qwit was curled up in the corner of the oversize bed, Sam’s normal sprawling sleep position is not conducive to sharing cuddles. Still, he looked happy.

Just looking at Sam grabbed my balls enough so I had to have her. I took everything off and slipped my cock into her soft, warm body without disturbing anyone’s sleep. The way Sam was spread out on her side and belly I decided to straddle her leg and introduce my cock into her pussy slowly, sort of sideways from behind. Damn, it felt good going in, so smooth, open and well-lubricated. Like warm liquid velvet made by Qwit and Sam together, it was virtually without friction for my cock to enter. Also loose, but I could deal, Stumpy didn’t go as deep as I did. She is used to night visitors so she did not stir until my second stroke, and then she woke with a giggle at finding it was not a dream; she was really being fucked yet again. “Oh no, another nob is raping poor little me in the night!” She was smiling and did not open her eyes. She giggled more two strokes later, then started to look a little confused at something. In her confusion she finally opened an eye, popping her dream like a bubble. She did not see one of her rapist nerds, like her dream. She did not see Uncle Stumpy, like her last dream.

She saw it was me and when she figured that out - it took a moment - she was entirely delighted. I used a gruff voice and told her to keep her eyes closed, didn’t she know she was being raped yet again? I was trying to get smart, like a computer nob. “Can’t you tell?”

She giggled like I had merged with her dream, then closed the eye, shifted her body a touch, refocused on the feeling and gave a squeeze with her pussy muscles. She murmured, “I am sure some princely white knight, or at least a GREY knight, will save me THIS time. I mean, it is about time!”

I appreciated her little play on words. Damn, it was nice to be inside her.

For me too.

I moved. The bed moved. She made very happy noises. Repeat. Qwit woke soon after that, with hand signals he asked if I wanted to be alone with her, but I invited him to join in the fun. I could see at a glance, his old feelings for her had reignited and flared brighter during their night together. His desire was obvious too, I even wondered if I should leave them. But she felt too good, plus that would upset both of them, so I soldered on, keeping my cock stoking inside her like they both expected.

The things I do for my people.

Qwit moved around the bed so his cock passed close to Sam’s mouth. She must have felt where he was. Whup! She just needed to open one eye for an instant before she swallowed his erection like a hungry trout taking a worm. She was delighted to grab his fat sausage so we were all enjoying some easy pleasure together.

Looking at the desire writ broadly on his face, I realized that Qwit was going to ask for a transfer; if he was posted at the Batcave he could have Sam every night. Heck, he could make her happy three times a day. He might even ask for pink. That idea was an okay plan as far as it went, but I decided it would not happen until after Tango’s wedding in mid July, when some other issues were settled. By then I could bring another indian or three from the mountain plus get Courm back, allowing Qwit to be with Sam full-time - I would assign him as a driver - without leaving any of his responsibilities uncovered.

An ongoing relationship for them was the big prize, both Sam and Qwit deserved a chance at it plus it would improve the security of my position to have Sam protected full-time over the next year or so. In fact, the same logic applied to Abril and, when she came back, Gracie. If it worked for Sam and Qwit, if they really were long-term, then as his elder (even if he was my uncle and was 15 years older than me) I could order Qwit to marry Sam. He loved her, that was clear. Given a chance he would ask me for the favor, making an addition to my own indian colony here in LA. I had an idea percolating in the back of my mind, and this was a step in the right direction.

Sam felt very good to my cock, but she was loose and slick, so I was not going to get off quick. Plus I had other ideas.

Qwit was hard so I moved Sam to her back, to the missionary position, then I picked up the pace. Good girl, she kept her eyes closed. The movement naturally dislodged Qwit. After a few minutes of hard fucking I pulled out and let Qwit in. A few words in his native tongue clarified things.

Sam did not know what we were saying, but whatever it was it sure felt good when Qwit took over, stroking in and out of her happy pussy, so she did not object. When Qwit moved to pull his cock out for my turn she held him tight and instead urged him on, to finish her. I nodded approval, so he gave her plenty to work with. She had a very delightful climax on his cock. He happily road it out with a kiss, and when she was done I took over again. I put my lips to her nipple, it was screaming for some abuse ... at least, I thought it was. We alternated for her next few climaxes, with one of us fucking her the other could play with her nipples (me), kiss her (him), and whisper sweet nothings while nibbling her ear (both). This did not hurt her enjoyment. She began to get off pretty regular with each of us as we kept alternating. With her eyes closed she soon lost track, and didn’t care who was in her.

By taking turns cooling our cocks off we kept things going for about 40 minutes, alternating on her so she enjoyed it all. Then, when I started to feel the time was right for me, I pulled rank, turned her butt over and entered her pussy from behind, saying that this time I was “going to get mine like a nob.”

She replied, “For that you would need to use your little finger instead of your lance.” Then she gasped as I entered. When I do it right my mother taught me how rear entry can make me feel much bigger.

My rear entry changed the feeling for both of us. She was still in quite a state but it shifted more towards passion. Her pussy and her body tried to make the most of the moment, she arched and squeezed her pussy and generally carried on working with my cock, urging me to cum in her pussy hard. Well, when a woman asks sincerely, with such feeling, a man just has to give her what she wants. I exploded into her, a big one that she really teed off with.

I let us both work out the shocks and the aftershocks, then I rolled off and Qwit mounted right up while she was still quivering. Except Sam wanted Qwit face to face, so after a minute they shifted. With a smooth move on her part - it was like her hip was double-jointed - they worked that out. When they got settled she was in cowgirl, eyes wide open and hungry, looking down at him with her love shining through ... and maybe a little bit like that spider that devourers it’s mate during mating. They were so intense towards each other I almost felt like I should leave. It took them a little longer to get where they were going, but when they did it really looked wonderful. I found out later that was Qwit’s third load with Sam in the last 8 hours. But he was good for one more.

We all collapsed for a time, maybe Sam collapsed with her pussy over Qwit’s mouth, I guess she wanted to help him replenish supplies. At the same time I got her mouth for gentle “thank you so much” kisses. I am sure that wasn’t fair, I just wasn’t sure who was getting the better deal.

After we had a bit of energy I dragged Sam into the shower for some hugging and kissing and cleaning. When I was done Qwit took over hugging, kissing and cleaning her while I put a breakfast together. I told them not to hurry. They didn’t. There were a lot of whispers and giggles coming from the shower.

Waffles and bacon make a good breakfast, and the bacon sizzling drowns out the intimate sounds and loving whispers from the other room.

After we ate and rested and talked about nothing important she asked if, before our most delightful date ended, there was time for one more exercise. She wanted a DP with us. She had not had the real thing in both holes (as opposed to a toy or two) for a decade.

“Who do you want where?” I asked. I knew the answer, but I wanted her to say it.

“Well, if it is all the same to you ... and I mean, this is your date, so you have to tell me ... but I was thinking ... well, maybe hoping ... with all things considered ... maybe I was kind of hoping for your longer stroke in back...” she said diplomatically. “Stumpy is sort of wide for my back if you are in front ... If it is all the same to you.”

Yeah, she and Qwit were going to ask me about getting married, I figured it would be about six months. She might even propose, to both him and me. Likely to me first. Especially after she met Abril and Cynthia and Gracie got back.

I wondered about a “cupid’ routine for the proposal and/or the wedding. Valentine’s day might be too far ... maybe Halloween? I imagined Resha and Cynthia and Abril and Zar in skimpy cupid costumes, with Marta and me on thrones doing the honors and all the indians from LA and Detroit in attendance.

Back to her DP idea, it seemed like a good way to finish the date with smiles all around. It also brought some good memories, my first DP was with Marta and Qwit. In addition, my first DP with another woman was that Summer, when I had both Sam and Qwit. Both were good memories that we shared. So we went back to the bed and made everybody happy. Sam got on her knees to stiffen us up with her naughty mouth, but that was no trouble, we both wanted her.

After getting us 100% stiffened up she played around putting our cockheads together and taking them both inside her mouth. This was one form of sharing that she did not learn from the indians, it is not done on the mountain where all sex is essentially one-on-one. They might use spit roast to get somebody ready, or alternating guys especially if they were older, but that was all. Sam liked the opportunity to play outrageously with two cocks, in a manner that would test us and let her tease. Given what was coming next we were not going to complain, so she enjoyed herself.

Then we got to it. First I laid on my back while Sam applied lube to both of us, then she impaled her tight ass on my cock. She is great at getting a guy in there, plus she had enjoyed fat Qwit raping her ass while she was sleeping a few hours earlier, so there were no problems. She presented her nipples to my lips, and while I was feasting there Qwit got behind her so he could reach around to strum her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.