Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Prelude: A Brief Review and Preview

Erotica Sex Story: Prelude: A Brief Review and Preview - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The City Of Angels, Spring 2008

This is the second book of the series that started with “Not Quite a White Knight.” If you have not read Book 1 (parts 1 through 7, chapters 1 through 51, published 6-30-18 to 11-6-18) of “Not Quite a White Knight Book 1” you may be missing too much background to get much benefit from this.

Book 1 ended with our hero’s (AKA the Prince or Eric Grey or Paulo Zero or Jefe of the 49 street gang) victory in the law firm’s board room over the thieving weasel Larry, who was supported by his uncles, senior partners Chet and Ben. They lost, all three were banished from the firm, and a heavy fine was levied. In her moment of emotional distress Larry’s wife subsequently terminated their marriage with extreme prejudice using a skillet. Several times.

Following his victory the Prince hosted a celebratory dinner party at his mansion, known as Casa Grey, with two adult couples (Belen and Ernie, his aunt Sophia and uncle Martin), plus some younger guests (Cynthia, Pammie, and Tonto). After a wonderful dinner the adult guests enjoyed a evening of adult theater on the sex machines, some more traditional nighttime pleasures, and a very delightful morning wakeup.

This book will pick up our hero meating Sam for appreciation, and then enjoying a wonderful breakfast.

Between the board room victory and breakfast, other critical events were taking place involving the managing partner David Barnes of the law firm and Sam (aka Samantha Zeek), a special trusted friend of our hero who he recently made the CEO and first employee of a brand new computer service firm: BHS Computer Services. These events, recounted in the short story “Not Quite A White Witch 1,” reflect Sam’s activities getting Barnes under her spell. They took place roughly simultaneous with the pleasant activities reported in chapters 49 to 51 of “Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 07.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.