Elevator Valentine - Cover

Elevator Valentine

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2020 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A beautiful exhibitionist wearing a fox tail meets 6 men and 1 woman. The elevator stalls and fun begins with them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Vicki made her way through the busy lobby drawing much deserved attention in her short, white, tennis skirt and blue-on-blue paisley halter top. It wasn’t her gorgeous, shapely legs or the deep cut halter exposing a long run of cleavage, or even the two Valentine Day theme grocery bags that filled her arms that were responsible for all the silent attention. The fox tail hanging below her skirt was surprising and enticing. For some reason, each man she passed felt entitled and obliged to lift her skirt to check how her tail was attached. Each one got a view of her bare ass and lack of tail harness; some gave it a tug. Except for a lewd smile, she ignored her exposure.

She joined a shapely woman, Bri, and six men in suits at the elevators. Bri entered first and went to a corner. The six men crowded in and Vicki turned and backed in. “Eighty-five, please,” she whispered. Four of the men flanked her and two stayed behind her, staring at her tail and skirt. The express elevator took off quickly, but stopped suddenly after twenty floors and well before the first true stop at floor sixty.

Lights dimmed; everyone groaned. One of the men asked Vicki if he could help her with her bags. She declined, yet shifted the red-heart imprinted bags apart before hugging them. The hug reshaped and lifted her full breasts. Everyone noticed, as she intended. After all eyes adjusted for the dim lights, one of the men behind her gently lifted her skirt to her waist. She didn’t object, so he asked why she seemed to have a fox tail attached to a substantial butt plug. He tugged and shifted the tail causing her breathtaking pleasure as the other man behind her pat her bare cheeks then dropped to his knees for a better look at her distended, wrinkled hole and her damp, bare pussy.

Bri gasped as one of the side men lifted the front of Vicki’s tiny skirt. She envied the exposed dark bush and waxed labia. If only she could be so daring. Vicki smiled, delayed, then answered, “We’re having a Valentine Day costume party. I’m bringing decorations. My costume is a fox. I have some orange body paint to complete the image. Even my ears are painted.” No one noticed her ears.

One of the other side men pulled the single-tie bow holding her halter down. It popped open and he and an opposing friend pushed their ends under her arms then pulled the halter over her head. Bri gasped again at the essentially naked libertine. One of the men pointed out the body paint. Vicki didn’t notice the two men lifting her bare tits or pinching her nipples due to distractions from the fingers in her wet pussy and the wonderful oscillating plug pushing in and out of her rear.

Someone pushed her halter into her bag; Bri lifted her skirt enough to slip her fingers into her panties and swelling pussy. Vicki’s skirt loosened and fell. When the two men in her Southern holes allowed it to pass, it pooled at her feet. Now naked except for shoes, Vicki closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and enjoyed all the attention paid to her nipples, pussy and rear hole at once. Someone kissed her neck then licked her ear with a warm tongue. When he nipped her lobe, she shuddered in climax and moaned as she let go of her bags.

Inspired by Vicki’s orgasm, Bri doubled her penetration speed, pressured her clit and moaned loudly as she came and soaked her panties. Two men watched her cum which added to her delight. The stranger with his fingers in Vicki spread her legs so he could get his tongue in her fragrant and tasty pussy. Within seconds, she climaxed again — slow and prolonged this time, on the stranger’s face.

Bri dared to slip her drenched panties into one of the bags and held her skirt up for the strangers to adore her totally waxed pussy. To her delight, one of the strangers sat and fingered then ate her swollen pussy. Another man pulled her blouse out of her skirt and over her head exposing her bare tits to his affections. She let her skirt fall over her gourmet’s head as she struggled to free another man’s cock. She then tugged it as he nibbled on her dense nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.