Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns - Cover

Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns

Copyright© 2015 by Jim Reader

Chapter 21: Final

Sex Story: Chapter 21: Final - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Ghost   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Geeks   Violence  

Harry

They hadn’t been planning to stay over, but when they’d arrived, Madam Gao had placed the other guest house at their disposal.

Only problem was ... no fresh clothes.

Harry was still lying in the huge circular ‘entertaining’ room, propped up on pillows this way and that. Gloria was riding his cock. Watching her butt go up and down wasn’t a bad way to spend a morning. His hand caressed the delightful Bethie’s huge swollen ass.

He wasn’t looking forward to running around naked ... and after the night before, he wouldn’t willingly put back on what he’d been wearing.

“Did I see robes in the bathroom?”

“Yes you did, Harry,” Carol replied. “Anytime you want to finish up in that slut on your lap, and get your ass up, you can retrieve one. Plus, the laundry fairies came while we were asleep. Our clothes are clean and folded, just waiting for us.”

“You’re just being mean because I wasn’t wearing my brace last night when I got up and fucked Bethie...”

“Yep, sure enough. If our love and concern won’t keep it on your leg, maybe pain will.”

“Fair enough.”


When Piglet finished him off, he lay there while she cleaned him. Bethie still wasn’t moving, other than breathing.

“Can I talk someone into running a bath for when my lazy stupid ass gets into the bathroom?”

“Certainly, Harry,” Margo replied. “I’ll join you. We have things to discuss.”

“Did Kelly go back to the hotel last night?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Magda said. “She’s feeling understandably fragile right now.”

“Can’t blame her,” Harry replied. The water began to run in the bathroom, and he realized he desperately needed to pee. “Getting up, moving on,” he said, struggling to his feet.

“Lean on me,” Gloria said, coming up under his left arm.

Together they got him into the bathroom, and on a toilet.

“You stupid little slut,” Margo said, once he was down. “What the fuck ever made you think we wanted him to have help?”

“Were we unclear?” Carol chimed in. “Perhaps you were fucking him so hard your hearing was affected?”

“No, Madam, Milady ... I just refused to let him hurt himself further.”

“She’s an enabler,” Carol said. “Fine, if you want to be soooo helpful, you get that slut Bethie up, and in the shower. Now.”

“Yes, Milady...” Gloria replied, heading back to where they’d all slept the night before.

“What time is it, loves?” Harry asked.

“Noon ... Beebee’s got a buffet set up in the Great Hall,” Margo replied. “No rush though ... she’ll keep it going as long as necessary.”

He got to his feet, and staggered to the huge tub.

“Let me help you in,” Margo said.

He eased into the steaming water, settling back with a sigh.

“This makes the pain worthwhile...”

Margo bopped him on top of his head, rather hard.

“You could have had this without the pain, silly man.”

“True ... true enough. Look, I’d taken it off because I was going to be there watching the festivities for a while, and the damn thing bothers me. Then it was suddenly ‘Fuck Bethie’ time, and considering I had a hard-on that could cut diamonds, I didn’t wait around to put the brace back on.”

“Good reasons all, silly husband, but it doesn’t excuse a goddamn thing,” Margo said, climbing into the tub facing him. “I shit you not, Harry. One more bit of idiocy like last night and I will put your ass in the hospital when we get back home, and force rest on you. Only time you’ll get out of that hospital bed is for therapy and exercise. The first time you’ll see home is prepping for our wedding, and if you think I won’t assign Camille to make sure your brace is on every single fucking second of our honeymoon on pain of severe punishment, think again. At this point, that’s a goddamn given!”

“All right, dear. No need to put me in the hospital. I’ll strive to be good. Since Gloria’s here, assign her to brace duty for the duration of our time here.”

“Be glad to serve, Madam,” Gloria said, helping the mostly incoherent Bethany into the shower.

“Fine, you’ve got the duty,” Margo said. “Now ... Carol!”

“Yes, dear,” Carol said, coming in and slipping into the tub.

“Time to talk...”


“Another political marriage...”

“Harry, it was her idea, not Beebee’s, sure as hell not mine,” Margo said. “Fen Lan feels like not taking up the duty of managing Plum Blossom is letting her family down. She’s looking for a way to serve her family, but not by taking on the burden of heading the House. Marrying us serves her needs perfectly.”

“Tell me Beebee has some sense, and put a stop to all this...”

“Oh no, husband. She enthusiastically agrees, couldn’t be happier, will be presenting us with a dowry equal to Yu Yan’s dowry for the kids. That Fen Lan will be coming with her own retinue of submissives, submissives that will become ours, is just another delightful benefit.”

“Delightful ... yeah, that’s the phrase I’d use,” Harry groaned.

“She’s a beautiful girl, Harry. Trust me, you’re going to love her.”

“Margo, is there a shortage of gorgeous women in my life? Has the universe somehow decided I need to collect the whole set?”

“True, Senior Wife,” Magda said. “On the other hand, Husband, welcome to high-level politics. Why make a mere alliance when you can marry someone into the family, and have even stronger ties?”

“Yeah, yeah ... I know. Is she Domme, sub, or switch?”

“Very much a Domme ... which is good, we can use another. I’ve also been thinking ... I’ve seen the young women Abigail surrounds herself with ... and Mistress Marsh’s daughter, Phoebe, is just her type. We joined with their House to bring depth to Chorale ... I’m considering offering Phoebe to Abigail ... dependent on Kathleen’s acceptance of the idea.”

“Can I ... can I get in there with you?” asked a very chastened Bethany.

“Certainly,” Harry said. “Sit down on my lap and take me away from talk of politics...”

Jason

“What time is it?” he murmured.

Someone shifted to his right ... and Dommi answered, “12:30.”

“What time are we leaving?”

“3:30,” Donna answered.

“Is there something to drink anywhere around?”

“Coffee in five minutes, if you want,” Yan replied. “Juice or water now.”

“Juice would be lovely, pomegranate if you have it.”

“You weren’t lying, son,” Dommi said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, while all of you might have been buzzed blind by that delightful Indica, I’m a bit more experienced. You know what time you finally let me off your face?”

“No idea, except it was too goddamn soon.”

“You’re sweet... 9 this morning.”

“Less than four hours of sleep? Dear God, why am I awake?”

“Because we have a busy day ahead of us,” Abby said, bringing a glass of cold pomegranate juice to his lips.

“No, really, you could’ve just woken me up about 3, dressed me, I would’ve staggered into the car, out of the car onto the yacht, we could have breakfast there.”

“He has a point,” Donna said. “Who among us got the most sleep?”

“I did, Sister,” Yan said. “When I passed out on his face? I don’t remember another thing until a little while ago. I feel fine.”

“You’re on watch, get us up at 3. If we end up a little late, tough shit, the boat won’t leave without us,” Donna said.

“Do you need to pee?” Lizzy asked.

“I could stand to,” Jason murmured. He felt her warm mouth over his cock, and he let go.

Once he was finished, he rolled to his side, and said, “Sing me to sleep, Mommy Dommi”. He wrapped his lips around one of her nipples.

He fell asleep to her softly singing ‘All Through the Night’.

Dominique

When Jason was breathing soft and deep, she stopped singing.

Looking up, she saw Lizzy and Yan smiling at her.

“That was lovely,” Yan whispered.

“Thank you.”

Jason was on her left, and Randi was snuggled up to her back.

She waved at Lizzy, pointed at her crotch.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lizzy responded, a huge smile on her face.

The woman gently stepped between Eva and Yin, squirmed her way between Dommi’s legs, and prepared to drink.

As Dommi relaxed, she was thinking.

Jason, as well as his wives, had a thing for larger women ... their lust for Bethany, and her delightful treatment the night before were all the proof anyone could need. And they didn’t have a problem with older women ... their interest in her and Margo was the proof of that.

He might moan at the addition of another woman to their harem, but if Otter fit in, so to speak, as well as Dommi thought she would ... she wasn’t large, per se, but substantial, and while that might give some people pause, this group would love it.

Lizzy finished, and Dommi caressed her head.

The yacht would pass LA ... if she scheduled it right...

Dommi fell back asleep, still thinking, albeit less coherently.

Harry

“Gloria, make sure he puts on his brace once he’s out of the tub. Harry, we’re going for brunch, see you when you get there,” Margo said.

Harry heard her all right, but at the moment was very involved with Bethie.

“I’d ... I’d like to continue this ... somewhere water isn’t washing ... away all my lube...”

“Fine, that would be nice. Gloria, get the brace ready. We’ll be getting out, moving back to the ... what did our son call it?”

“The fuck pit, Master,” she replied.

Ten minutes later, brace on, and naked otherwise, Harry was lying next to Bethie in the fuck pit.

“I walked into a buzzsaw last night, didn’t I?” she said.

“Yeah ... you managed to piss everybody off with what you said ... not only about Jason, but to Lizzy as well.”

“So I gathered. Donna scares the fuck out of me ... she threatened to beat my ass.”

“Believe her. You saw the fight at the reception, you heard what happened on the boat. If I ever end up on the wrong side of her in a fight, I’m gonna go down swinging, but I’m going down, no doubt about it. Pretty damn quick, too.”

“And you wouldn’t stop her from beating on me?”

“Dear, what you’re doing with your hand is most delightful, but as you said, a buzzsaw. All your charms aren’t enough to get me to step into that.”

“Good to know,” Bethany said, snuggling close. “Now about this erection of yours...”


It was a happy hour-and-a-half later when they finally got up and headed back to the bathroom. A relaxed ‘69’ had taken his immediate edge off, and given him face time between her thighs, and the sex that had followed had been slow and dreamy.

Bethany was sitting on the toilet, wincing, while Gloria sluiced Harry off in the shower.

“Yeah, I think you’re going to have some trouble sitting for a while,” Harry said. “Between Jason’s women and mine, your ass is in sad shape.”

“No kidding ... this is, I think, the worst it’s ever been spanked.”

“Considering I was licking blood off it last night, I hope so. So, you have regrets?”

“How I went about it? Yes. Finally having the balls to ask for attention? No.

“Last night was a night of firsts for me. I’ve never been spanked like last night. I’ve never been bukkaked like last night.

“And I’ve never been refused like I was last night. Never had a man I knew was interested just turn me down.”

“I hope you’re okay with Donna having pictures taken. Nothing identifying you, unless someone’s been intimate with you, in which case that mole on your ass is a dead giveaway.”

“She going to put them online?”

“No.”

“Then I don’t have an issue. Have her send me copies. I’d ask she doesn’t even store them online.”

“I imagine she’ll be amenable to that.”

“I’m going to borrow a robe, get a ride back to our hotel,” Bethany said. “Pretty sure I’m going to be dragging Bastard out of a pile of bodies, but he promised me some sightseeing ... which will wait til tomorrow, because today he’s going to be pampering me. I plan to spend a lot of time on my stomach.”

“Take care, sweetie. Thanks for a lovely evening and morning.”

She got up, and came to the shower, wrapping him in a hug.

“I’m not leaving this very minute...”


It was 3 when Harry and Gloria made it to the Great Hall.

“Where are the kids?”

“If they’re smart, still asleep,” Margo replied. “According to the staff, they had to wait until after 9 this morning to go in and get the laundry.”

“Oh, to be young and full of boundless energy again,” Harry said, stumping over to the buffet.

“I’ve sent instructions to have them stop by on their way out,” Beebee said. “Otherwise, after what my laundry staff said, we might not see them, unless we go wait at the pier.”


A little after 4, the kids and Dommi came in.

After hugs, the kids grabbed food, and Dommi came and set beside Harry.

“You look rather indecently pleased with yourself,” he said, motioning for another cup of coffee.

“I am. I was treated very well last night ... and this morning ... and a little while ago.”

“Details, please?”

“Harry, the kid either loves eating pussy and ass like very few men I’ve ever met, or he’s an Oscar-worthy actor. And he has lots of help. I’ve been the center of attention plenty of times, but my time with the kids? I was half-afraid – and half-hopeful – the merry band of hedonists were going to bundle me up and take me with them.

“The only thing that didn’t happen was anal sex – but that’s only if you define that as involving a penis. I had at least seven orgasms that were primarily from him between my ass cheeks.

“Harry, love ... any time I’m invited to their bed I’ll happily go, skipping the entire way.”

“You know Margo won’t be happy to hear that...”

“Honey, if our beloved Margo would pull the stick out of her ass and give the little heathens what they want? She’d have such fun. They were very open about their lust for Margo, and I’m pretty sure they’d give her an even better time than they gave me ... and that kind of boggles my imagination. You’d have fun paying them a visit, Carol would as well. Hell, stick all of us and all of them in a bedroom? We might not come out for a week.

“But, enough about my night - how was your evening, husband?”

“Bethany and I had a delightful time with each other ... once her torture was ended. And I had fun during that. Never really understood the attraction of bukkake before last night...”

“Did you jerk off on Bethany’s lovely head?” Dommi asked teasingly.

“No ... and I still think the look and smell is disgusting. But as a method of demeaning a rebellious sub? Incredible. I mean, I can’t imagine anyone actually enjoying a spunk shower, but it is a wild wide world of weird. No matter what, Bethany most emphatically did not enjoy it. It was almost enough for me to order it stopped, get her cleaned up.

“But then I remembered what a catty little cunt she was, and I kept my mouth shut.”

“Interesting...”

“She told me something rather surprising though ... the jewelry that went with her costume last night – all of which the kids kept? Worth close to four hundred thousand. And we all heard what Donna told her. I don’t know about Bethany, but if I had jewelry worth that much being held ransom, I’d be booking a flight to Hawaii and greeting them on the dock nude, on my hands and knees...”

Jason

It was obvious when Vida arrived she’d been drinking. He didn’t know all the particulars of her problems with Thad, just the general outline, but that was enough.

His mother-in-law greeted him with a sloppy French kiss and a grope, grinding her cunt on his leg. Jason must have looked as panic-stricken as he felt because Donna and Abby appeared as if out of nowhere and pulled Vida away.

And then his father-in-law arrived, and Vida flew at him, screaming in anger.

“Stay here, don’t move,” Donna said, running by, chasing her mother.

Vida wasn’t so drunk she couldn’t fight, and while Thad wasn’t raising a hand to defend himself, she took full advantage of it, driving him to his knees, moaning in pain.

“I thought this issue was handled,” Mother Margo said, coming to sit with him.

“Evidently she’s more pissed than any of us realized,” Jason said.

Donna had caught up to Vida, and with Tod and Parker’s help were restraining her.

“I have had it with your unilatemum decisioms, fucking up my life! You’re gonna be fucking the ice primcess, an’ I’m gonna be dealing with Nelson’s slimy little shit-chilren! Well fuck you, Thad! I’m going with the kids to Hawaii, Thad, and I’m gonna fuck my way across the Pacific!”

“No, you’re not!”

Jason was terrified to realize the voice was his, and he was standing and shouting.

“We are not fucking pawns in whatever troubles you and your husband are having! Donna, take her and get her restrained. Say your goodbyes while you do so!”

“Easy, son ... relax. She’ll be taken care of,” Margo said, pulling him back down to the couch. “Here, think about this. The rest of your subs are hanging out at the yacht club, waiting for you. In a little while, you’ll be on your way...”

“Thanks, Mom...” Jason said, before realizing what he’d said. “I’m sorry, Mother Margo...”

“Don’t ever be sorry for calling me ‘Mom’, son,” Margo said, giving him a long hug.

“Thank you,” he said into her ear. “I warn you though, you keep this up and we’ll Shanghai you, maybe let you off the ‘Li Mei’ in LA, maybe not until Hawaii.”

“You will mind your manners, young man,” Margo replied, removing his hand from her ass. “I’m pretty certain Madam Gao’s people will back me up...”

“Sure enough to test it? Beebee’s very vested in our happiness. Or, perhaps ... would you like to play cards? Couple of hands of poker? I’m betting we’ll end up with you and Carol with us all the way to Hawaii...”

“Enough, silly boy. I’m not crazy enough to play cards with you for stakes like that. But, someone else is coming with you. I’m giving you and yours Nocturnia. She’s in town picking up the injections for Abby and Mohini, as well as some other stuff she’s being very secretive about.”

“She’s real sexy, Mother, but ... another subbie?”

“Nocturnia’s well-versed in Krav Maga, knows how to handle firearms. She’s the fourth member of your security team.”

“Goddamn it, I thought all we were going to have to deal with was the Slaughter Twins.”

“Well, Ashley’s security ... very fuckable security ... and so’s Nocturnia.”

“That does make it a little better ... and we’ve got Drag. He’s security as well. Jesus...”

“You’re never going to escape them, not for the rest of your life, son ... best adapt.”

“I know ... fuck, the boat’s gonna be crowded.”


“Come with me, son.”

Jason got up and followed Harry out of the Great Hall.

“I got Beebee to stock some of that killer Indica on the boat ... unless you all become pot-heads the likes of Eddie, it should last you.”

“Thanks, Father.”

“Not a problem ... damn, that stuff is borderline awe-inspiring.”

“Not having your experience, or tolerance, for us there’s no ‘borderline’ about it,” Jason laughed.

“Heard from Dommi you and yours showed her a very good time last night.”

“Good to know ... still not too good trusting what someone says after sex. Nice to have independent confirmation.”

“For some of us, that trusting doesn’t get too much better. Nothing like even the best night of sex to remind us of all our inadequacies, real and imagined.

“She also told me about your response to eating pussy and ass being a submissive act. I’m stealing it.”

“‘I’m a Dom. If I’m doing it, it’s not a submissive act.’ Not always the case...”

“Hmmm?”

“Every so often, Donna and Abby – well, it started with Abby – have me switch roles. It’s definitely a submissive act then. I’d crawl across hot coals to do it when I’m on my knees ... and hopefully Donna will never test that.”

“Hopefully not ... I know what you mean,” Harry said. “There are times I really enjoy being on my knees – figuratively in my case.”

“Yeah, your leg. You keep pushing it, Mother Margo’s going to make your life hell...”

“Already on the schedule if I fuck up again ... but come on, you saw Bethany last night! Dear God, I was afraid if I didn’t hop on that right away, it might disappear in a cloud of wish-dust...”

“Oh hell yeah ... one of the hardest things I ever did was say no to that ... turned out well, though.”

“Yeah ... I’ve enjoyed the favors of both the ladies in question ... Dommi’s definitely the better lover. Bethany’s still young ... and although I never would have imagined this to be true, given her lifestyle – inexperienced.”

“I understand, Father. This life ... it makes you redefine things. We’ve talked before about all the guys in school bragging about who they’ve fucked and how great they are in bed.

“Before, I was just sure I was getting laid more than them. Now ... I’m reasonably sure they’ve never gotten laid at all ... and, the way they talk about women, probably never should be.

“And I’m sure most of them would think they were up for an evening with a girl like Lizzy ... the reality of it would freak them the fuck out.”

“Probably,” Harry laughed. “And think of the look on their face if Nocturnia was standing over them with a whip...”

“Oh my God, they’d lose control of everything! Pissing, shitting, crying...”

The two of them walked on, enjoying Chorale’s version of ‘guy talk’.


“No, Master Newton, no more security!”

“Son, I’m not prepared to argue with you about this!”

“Tod, Parker, Nocturnia, Ashley, Drag ... five security so far. Do. Not. Need. More. Why are we even talking about this? I thought the issue was settled already!”

“I only trust two of those five ... as to why ... while four Nelson children and three pregnant sluts were collected by Earl Culberson at the airport in Waterloo just about a half hour ago ... there are two more, and they’re in town for the funerals. They’ve been at school in Europe, but their uncles and aunt have brought them back. I know damn little about them, can’t truly trust my best source of information, and I’m worried.”

“Sir, I recognize your concern ... but Donna put it this way. If something hits us that our present security can’t handle? Two more security will just add to the body count. Nothing we can do will significantly change those odds.

“But ... thank you for letting me know.”

“Fine ... I don’t want to, but I agree with your decision.”

“Not mine, Donna’s.”

“Fine, Donna’s decision. But I’m going to push back your departure time, see if I can talk to Madam Gao about evening the odds, in case something goes wrong.”

“Certainly, sir ... as long as it doesn’t involve more people on an already overcrowded yacht, I’m all for it.”

“And as to your relationship with my wife...”

Jason hadn’t realized his asshole could pucker that tightly.

“Of course I know, son ... Vida’s not as good at hiding things as she thinks, and I’ve known her for a lot of years. Relax.

“I just wanted you to know I appreciate what you said, and what you did. The majority of our issue has been resolved ... she’s just got a lot of anger and resentment built up about this. She’ll be fine before you’re even out of US waters.”

“Not a problem, sir. And you’re ... uh...”

“Yes ... so long as my daughter is happy, I don’t give a fuck. And since she is very happy, we’re good.”

“Oh ... cool ... how long do you think our sailing will be delayed?’

“Won’t know until Madam Gao and I talk ... and I’ll go do that now.”

Susan

She’d watched them the night before, and was watching them now. Never ceased to amaze her what you could observe if you sat still and was patient.

And speaking of patients ... all three of them needed help.

Susan Lowenstein was very tired. She’d slept a few hours in her cabin on the ‘Li Mei’ before coming back to Clanglang, and settling in.

Three weeks ... wouldn’t even be a band-aid, even if they started opening up and working with her on Day One ... not all that likely.

Three months.

Maybe.

She flagged down a servant.

“Ask Madam Grimes if she would come speak with me.”

“Certainly, Mistress.”

Susan didn’t bother to correct him.


“Margo, I’m about to make demands again.”

“Fine, go ahead.”

“Have someone start going in to work with Alan. He’ll train them in running the store. Once the kids are in Hawaii, you’re going to fly him out.”

Margo was nodding.

“This isn’t going to be a quick job, Margo. A couple of days with my husband isn’t too much to ask.”

“I agree. No problem, Susan.”

“I don’t know why I expected you to argue...”

“Because you’re tired, and I’ve dropped you in a big, steaming kettle of shit. You take as long as you need, draw on whatever resources you need, spend any money you need to – I’ve already given you a family card.

“The most important thing is ... you help the kids. If it turns out one or more of them aren’t comfortable working with you, we will fly another therapist out to the yacht, no matter where it is.”

“You might want to talk with Chess about that guilt that’s eating away at you.”

“Planning on it. You do whatever you can, and what you can’t do, you hire someone. You have two families willing to spare no expense ... and we’re not expecting results any time soon.

“Feel like backing out and have us get someone else?”

“No,” Susan said, a tired smile on her face, “not even tempted.

“Besides,” she continued, the smile turning to a grin, “who could turn down a cruise, and a stay in Hawaii?”

Abby

“All right, now that everything’s done, everything loaded, and all of us here,” Madam Gao said, “time for me to spring a final surprise ... one my family alternately hates and loves.

“I’ve had the televisions disconnected, same with the DVD players. I urge you, spend this time with each other, not sucking on the electronic teat.”

“Fine with me,” Jason said. “I have my cards, and a lot of money.”

Abby joined the good-natured groaning.

“By the time we get to Hawaii, all of us will be his,” Fei Hung said.

“If that happens, so be it,” Madam Gao replied. “Now, hugs, and let’s get you on your way.”


Twenty minutes later, hugs and kisses and tears exchanged, the ‘Li Mei’ was pulling away from the dock. Madam Gao had exhibited no reservations in ‘getting the show on the road’, as she’d put it. In retrospect, Abby was surprised Beebee hadn’t used her cane and beaten them all aboard.

Jason had asked everyone up to the top deck, and opened the bar, pouring everyone their drink of choice.

Abby looked at her husband, her wife, her sister, her wife-to-be ... and the Horde.

She raised her glass like everyone, toasting a pleasant trip.

And drank it down as quickly as everyone ... glasses hit the bar, Jason whisked them away, and everyone headed down, out of the cold and wind.

Once inside the main salon, they found the bar already open.

“Yeah, Milady,” Shelley, the bartender said, “it’s lovely to have a toast to the voyage out in the open, this time of year ... and even better to come in here afterward for warm drinks.”

“Oh, an Irish Coffee, please,” Abby said. “Yeah, nature is sometimes inconvenient...”

“Just wait, Milady. Once we get further south ... relaxing naked on the upper deck, bar open under the stars, just the navigation lights? It’s like flying through space ... but with liquor, drugs, and sex.”

“That does raise the question, Shelley,” Abby replied, eyeing the bartender’s curves, “what are the regulations about crew and passengers mixing?”

“When crew are off-duty, their time is their own ... so long as they show up for duty rested and sober, all is good, Milady.

“Although ... I would recommend you not proposition Captain Shue. She’s lovely, Milady, but very dominant, and likes her fun rough and bloody.”

“Good to know, Shelley. What time are you off-duty?”

“When you don’t want the bar manned, or 3 AM, whichever comes first. I mean, the bar’s always open in here, Milady, but generally not crewed unless the passengers wish it. Madam Gao wished it, so here I am.”

“So ... if we can do without a bartender we can just drag you off and keep you all to ourselves?”

“Yes, Milady. Of course, you can do that anyway, whether you want the bar manned or not. My only other job is serving during meals, and I’m backed up on both jobs. The last time Mistress ... the last time Baozhai took the ‘Li Mei’ to Japan? The chef was released on occasion to cook, but mostly it was cocaine, ecstasy, weed, booze, and nasty, kinky sex for the non-essential, hospitality-oriented crew. That trip pissed Captain Shue and the essential crew off no end. They had to make do in the kitchen, fending for themselves for the most part.”

“Well, sexy Shelley, tonight we’ll be getting squared away ... and catching up on some sleep. Don’t be surprised tomorrow night if my husband walks in here, grabs you by the hair, and brings you to bed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.