The Dugout - Cover

The Dugout

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Cherie was the Tiger Bitch that all the coaches and ref hated when she watched her son play little league baseball. At the end of the season they abducted her and taught her lessons that changed her life and sexual preferences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Squirting   Water Sports   .

Cherie is a lovely Asian woman. She seems like a typical wife and mother. But there is a dark side to her. Cherie is one of those fiery tiger moms who thinks her son can do no wrong and that she deserves to be in control. Not always.

Cherie was watching her son play little league baseball with the other moms. The game was intense, and Cherie was really animated and vocal about what was going on in the field. Her son was at bat and had two strikes against him. Both were questionable calls, in her opinion, and she was livid that the umpire was treating her son so badly. No one does that to her son. Cherie screamed out vulgarities, aimed directly at the ump, as the next pitch sailed in towards home plate. It was called as another strike. Her son was out. The game was over, and her son’s team lost. Cherie went crazy. She ran to the edge of the fence right behind home plate and screamed at the umpire, using the vilest language possible.

Her behavior was nothing new. At every game Cherie would sit right behind home plate and lambast the coaches and the umpire about their ability to coach or umpire a game. She was known by everyone as that Asian Bitch. Beautiful to look at but impossible to put up with. But they had to put up with her. She was a player’s mom and had every right to attend these games. But all the men hated her.

This was the last game of the season, and now it was finally over. Cherie clawed at the chain link fence separating her from the field, as the players and spectators left the area. She continued to hurl invectives at the umpire for his poor game calling. The stands were quickly emptied since no one wanted to listen to her profanity. The teams went to their locker rooms to change. The umpire approached her. He had removed his mask and protective gear, so he did not seem so large and fierce as he was on the field, and he calmly listened to her spew her hate. He told her she needed to be quiet and go home. Cherie would have none of that and continued to rant.

The coaches on her son’s team gathered behind the umpire and one of them opened the gate to the stands where she was clutching the fence. He gestured her to come down to the field. Cherie never stopped her trash talk as she quickly hopped down on to the gravel near the dugout.

Suddenly, in a spontaneous moment, one of the coaches grabbed Cherie by the arms and neck and drug her roughly into the dugout. Her mouth was covered by someone’s large hand and her speech was finally silenced. It was not a planned abduction but each of the men had gotten more than they could stand of her awful behavior and she was about to get what was coming to her.

A sock was crammed in her mouth and a length of ankle wrapping tape was wound around her head to keep the sock in. This muffled her voice. Her wrists were held behind her back and taped together. She was so shocked by being manhandled that she momentarily stopped struggling. No one had ever gotten her to shut up before, so she did not know how to react. Nobody ever had the guts to deal with her and this was the first time she was being controlled.

In the struggle to get her into the dugout, the thin cotton straps of her halter top were ripped, and the shirt was pulled down on one side. The dark brown nipple of her left breast was exposed, and the pale skin of her chest was beet red from the exertion of fighting off the men. One of the coaches finished the job as he yanked her shirt down, uncovering her breasts. The shirt was left wrapped around her tiny waist, and both lovely breasts were completely bare. Her chest heaved as she struggled to breathe.

Seeing the Tiger Bitch half naked was an unplanned outcome. None of the men had thought thru this seizure. It was a spontaneous reaction to her constant beratement. Now that she was partially naked, this abduction took a dark turn. Another man grabbed the waistline of her jeans and frantically unbuttoned them. The jeans were quickly pulled off her hips and tossed to the side. Her panties and the tattered shirt were jerked off too. Within seconds Cherie was completely naked, with her arms bound behind her, standing in front of the men she had humiliated all season long. She started to realize that this was going to get serious.

She was unceremoniously carried to a bench in the dugout and was laid on her back. Her legs draped off the end and each ankle was quickly taped to a bench leg. Her bare thighs were spread apart. On the other end of the bench they made several wraps of tape around her neck and the bench to keep her completely immobilized in the supine position. Her arms were trapped behind and underneath her back. She was breathing rapidly and beads of sweat formed on her skin as she fought her bindings.

The men all paused. None of this was planned, but the situation took on a life of its own. This tiger mom was going to get a payback for all the abuse she dished out during the season as she lay on that low wooden bench in the team dugout. No one was going to stop them from getting their sweet revenge.

Cherie had a very fit body. She only weighted about a hundred pounds and she was trim and healthy. She took pride in her looks and she was very attentive to her appearance ... Her chocolate colored nipples were hard and swollen and stood out like pencil erasers at the ends of her lovely cone shaped breasts. Her freshly shaved pussy was getting damp as she vainly struggled to close her thighs. Her creamy skin and her trim figure were on display for these men to visually feast on.

There was a pause in the action. None of the men knew what the next step was. This unplanned attack had all the elements of a scripted porn movie, but it was entirely organic. No one was in charge and it had suddenly just happened. One guy could not help himself. He was staring down at Cherie’s naked and immobile body, then suddenly squatted down and buried his face in Cherie’s inviting pussy. She instantly groaned and arched her back as the sensation of his tongue on her clit reached her brain. That started it all. The situation quickly became a sexual free-for-all. Her breasts and nipples were each attacked by groping hands and mouths. The tape around her face was unwound and the sock was replaced by the large throbbing dick of the umpire. Her head still could not move due to the tape holding her neck to the bench, so she was powerless to fight off the assault.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.