The Student - Cover

The Student

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A unexpected knock on the door of my tiny studio apartment when I was living in the orient and a young girl wanted me to teach her English, but it turns out she wanted to be educated in all the aspects of sex. For me a chance to teach her about the delights of...Golden Showers! A great story about the great hospitality and innocence but eagerness to learn just about everything!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

I'had been living in the orient for a few years in my late 20's, beside my normal job as expat I was asked if I could teach English on the side, for a few evenings during the week, to young students and also some company workers.

I did not have to teach grammar, only conversation was needed. So I did.

Then one evening, while I was off, a young lady, a student of mine, came to my house. She had gotten my address from the school because she had told that she wanted to ask me something about the course. These students were not that young and they were enrolled on their own free will, not because they had to but because they wanted to get some extra skills in English and get ahead in university.

A knock on the door and there was this very nice looking girl. I said: "yes, how can I help you?". Well she said she came to me because she wanted to talk to me so I invited her in.

Once she sat down, gave her a cup of tea and she then told me straight out that she wanted to learn about sex and she choose me to teach her... !.

I was flabbergasted and with my mouth open, tea dribbling out of the corner of my mouth, I could not say a word for a while, my mind was racing with all kinds of fantasies over what I would tell this girl about 'what was normal in sexual behavior'.

Wow what a fantasy! A woman who had never had sex, I can teach and make her believe just about anything especially introduce her into the 'Golden'!!!! probably telling her it was as normal as eating cookies by the tea.

However, I did the right thing, she looked awfully young to me and I am not into illegal and morally wrong activities. So I told her no, she was too young and she would have to find somebody her own age, I could not risk it being 'slaughtered' by her parents if they would find out and being deported out of the country covered in tar and feathers.

I am usually more into women who are a bit older than me, not much but a few years older, don't know why but that is just the way it is.

Then she told me that she has thought about it before and she really wanted me to be her first and that she was almost 19. She looked 16 to me (as most women in the orient look younger than their age). I told her to think about it for a week if this is absolutely what she wanted and then bring her passport or ID just to be sure it was legal that I would think about it too if this is what I wanted (of course!).

So that was the end of it, so I thought, I would never hear from her again, so I thought...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.