Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 29: Thursday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 29: Thursday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Candles are the order of the day. But no, not what you’re thinking now, I’m not going to light them. At least not yet. No, they are thin candles (about two fingers wide) and are perfect for Anna’s ass. At least, that’s my opinion.

My sister is on all fours, ass in the air, a bunch of candles and some lube at her fingertips, and me standing beside her with a riding crop.

Anna’s task is to insert as many candles as possible into her ass. So far, she’s only had my cock and some dildo there, and I think it’s about time to widen her horizon a bit. And to make sure that this widening doesn’t take all day, I’m standing at the ready with the crop to motivate her.

Once I have explained the rules to my stepsister, I start tapping her small tits from the side. I hit her about once every half minute or so, speeding up when she is not putting enough effort into her task.

The first two candles slide in more or less easily. Her hole has been stretched about this wide before, and they are well-lubed. The third one is proving more tricky, and she has to exert some force and make several attempts before it too slides in. Of course, I use this opportunity to whip her thoroughly, not sure if that actually helps, but so what, right?

Obviously, we don’t stop at three. Number four is even more troublesome. Anna is pushing and pushing, and I’m whipping and whipping, until it finally, and slowly, settles in with the other three. This is clearly painful for her, but she’ll get used to it.

We could continue with this, but today I have other plans. So I have her push her ass into the air, her shoulders on the ground, legs spread. And I light the candles, making my sister into the world’s finest candelabra.

The candles stick out of her asshole, which is angled steeply upward, so the melting wax runs downward along the candle shafts and right onto her pussy. For her, this is not terribly painful, but the setup is a new experience, and the wax is relentless.

To spice things up a bit, I place a hand across her mouth, the other behind her head. She can now only breathe through her nose, and she cannot move her head away. So when I use my thumb and index finger from the hand covering her mouth to pinch her nose shut, too, she has to hold her breath. Unless she learns to breathe through her ears in the next few minutes, which I doubt.

The first time, I let her breathe after only a little while. But when I cut off her air for the second time, I’m in no hurry. You can tell that she is getting a bit concerned. Her eyes are imploring me, and she can barely keep her hands still. She does not try to remove my hands, but her fingers are clearly itching to do just that. When she looks quite desperate I allow her a few gulps of air, before I clamp her airways shut again.

We repeat this game a few times. Anna is obviously happy with what is happening, because the wax is not the only thing dripping any more!

I sit down in front of her face, so that I can give her something else to take her breath away. Namely, my hard cock, stuffed down her throat, while I pinch her nose closed. Anna is still enjoying herself, and now I’m at least as happy as she is. I force her down for quite a bit, then let her catch a quick breather, then down again.

This is very hot for us, so hot in fact that I cum down her throat considerably earlier than I had planned. But no matter, I simply form my hand into a cone and push that into her mouth and down her throat as far as it goes.

A couple of minutes later, I push my fingers down her breathing tube and tell her that she can masturbate until she cums now. But she has to hurry up, because I won’t remove my hand (and thus let her get oxygen) until she has her orgasm.

I’ve barely finished speaking when she explodes. Figures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.