Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 25: Saturday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 25: Saturday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It’s the weekend! Finally. Or, as the French call it, le week-end. I know, right?

The sky is overcast today, so we’ll stay in, but tomorrow is supposed to be warm and sunny. Mom is on some kind of work trip again, so staying in today won’t keep us from the kinky stuff.

The Dungeon

First order of business for today, however, is home improvement. Yes, you heard that right. We two kids... ahem young adults are going to improve our house.

It will probably sound a lot more believable when I tell you what exactly we are going to improve: we will remake the attic into a bona-fide dungeon. Of course we have to be circumspect, can’t have all those torture devices laying about for our parent to find. She is out a lot, but she’s neither neglectful nor clueless, so we do need to be careful.

We start with the basics: sweeping, dusting, cobweb-removal. The latter is particularly important. One might think that a few cobwebs would actually increase the dungeon-like atmosphere. One would be mistaken, as was made quite clear to me last time we were up here, when my sister almost ruptured my eardrum when she thought she had a spider in her hair (she did actually have a spider in her hair, but I convinced her that is was just some cobwebs so that I could get if off without her panicking).

I thought it would be a capital idea for my sister to work in the buff, so I told her to take off her clothes. She did, but kept nagging me about gender equality and fairness and stuff, so now we’re both naked. I suppose this will save us some time later. Also, it keeps our clothes clean.

Next, we move the boxes and the discarded furniture around. Everything that we don’t need goes to one side, and everything that we want to use goes on the other. That’s mostly a few chairs and a few planks for the wooden horse, an old cupboard that can be locked, and some rope. We put the rope and some other stuff, like a few candles and some clothes pins, into the cupboard. When we are done here, I’ll lock it and take the key to my room.

This set-up leaves the centre area free except for the wooden posts and the beams overhead.

By now it’s gotten quite warm outside, even with the overcast sky, and it’s really hot and stuffy up here in the attic. We are both grimy and sweaty. Not to mention horny. There may have been some grab-ass and some teasing while we worked. So we are both more than ready to start the fun part of the day!

I carefully tie Anna’s wrists together, using lots of soft rope. Then I do the same to her ankles. When her arms and legs are secure, I tie her arms overhead to the crossbeam between two posts. Finally, I fasten another rope to the tie between her ankles, throw the other end of that rope over the same crossbeam that her arms are tied to, and start pulling on it. This has the effect that my sister’s feet quickly leave the floor and rise toward the beam. When they are high enough I tie off the rope.

Anna is now hanging face down from the beam, tied at hands and feet. I like this position, because it gives me access to the entire front of her body. Also, her body is stretched like a bow, with her flat belly the lowest point, and her hands and feet the highest. This stretching is going to make the next part more painful.

My little sister agrees with that assessment, and she communicates this agreement by loud groaning while I whip her with the single tail. I pay particular attention to her small tits, but there is no part on the front of her body that does not feel the whip. It takes almost 15 minutes, but in the end she looks like a zebra. Or maybe a tiger. Tigress. Groaning aside, she is almost purring from the pain, trying the get me to hit her between her legs so maybe she can cum.

That’s not going to happen, and I quickly take her down before there can be any damage to her joints.

The Cross

Her freedom is short lived, however. I place two chairs beneath the crossbeam, then put a third chair an top of these two. They are simple wooden chairs, and the entire thing is more stable than it sounds. But in any case, it doesn’t have to hold up for long. I have Anna climb on top of the uppermost chair, which brings her shoulders directly at the height of the beam. With a little climbing myself, I tie her outstretched arms to the wooden beam. To make sure that it’ll hold tight, I use a lot of rope and tie her in multiple places. When I’m done I tell my sister to lift her feet so that I can remove the chairs. She complies and is now suspended again, this time with the weight distributed along her arms. Her feet are dangling well above the floor.

Her position is actually similar to a crucifixion, but without the vertical bar and the foot support. Religious connotations aside, she looks really hot like this.

I get her to move and to swing her legs by poking her with several sharp toothpicks. I prick her hard, but not enough to draw blood. But I poke her everywhere below the shoulders, no area is safe from my manic picking.

Next up is a cleaning brush with strong bristles. It’s new and therefore clean, but the bristles also haven’t been softened by use. Well, I’m using it now. I use it to get some colour into my generally pale-skinned sister. I brush her legs, her feet, her sides, her belly. Then her breasts. And finally, her pussy. Her entire skin now has a reddish tint and is quite sensitive. Even more so as the stripes from the earlier whipping have not faded yet. This will be useful in a minute.

But first, I prepare two zippers. You remember the zippers, right? A bunch of clothes pegs on a line, clamped to her skin, then ripped off in one swoop? Those zippers, right.

The first one goes on her left tit. There is not much flesh, but there is enough skin that I manage to fasten a total of 11 clamps, with the last one going to her nipple. Her right tit can only accommodate 10, but that’s okay. 10 is enough.

Now I fill a bucket with books. Books? Yeah, books. They are heavy and can survive a fall. Quite a few books, actually, so the bucket weights quite a bit. It is heavy enough that when I tie it to the end of the zipper line, I have to hold it up. Otherwise, it would rip the clamps right off. On the other hand, it is still light enough that Anna can hold it (or rather the end of the zipper line that is now tied to the bucket) with her teeth.

Yup, my sister has to hold up the heavy bucket with her teeth. If she lets go, both zippers will come off all at once.

But of course, that is my goal. So I produce the single tail again. With her skin sensitised by both the previous whipping and by the brush, my lashes are decidedly more painful than before.

With the zippers and the bucket in the way, I cannot target her chest. But I make up for it by enthusiastically laying into her soft belly, her thighs, and her ass. Anna is groaing a lot through her closed teeth, and her body is trembling slightly now. She probably cannot hold out for much longer.

So I help her along. I hit her right onto her pussy, which her struggling legs leave wide open all too often. After only a few direct hits, several things happen at once. First, she opens her mouth. Second, the bucket crashes to the ground, spilling a few books. Third, the zippers are ripped from her small tits with brutal efficiency. Fourth, Anna screams for all she is worth. And lastly, fifth, she cums violently.

How do I know that she came? Well, her strongly shaking legs are a clue. But the clincher is that despite all the ruckus, she is currently straining against gravity to hold her legs open as wide as possible, so that I have a clear target. I oblige by aiming straight for her clit for as long her her orgasm lasts, which is almost half a minute.

The Horse

I decide that my sister has been hanging around enough for today, so I untie her, take her down, and give her some water and a short break.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.