Double the Pleasure - Cover

Double the Pleasure

by scriptusest

Copyright© 2015 by scriptusest

Erotic Sex Story: Helen has an itch that needs scratching, Jake and Pete scratch it for her. Further episodes will follow.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Analingus   .

"I met the most gorgeous bird last night," Peter said to me as we were walking along the road towards the coffee bar where we usually had our mid-morning coffee on a Saturday when we weren't working.

"Oh yes," I said, in a fairly cynical tone, "Did you actually talk to this beauty, or does seeing this one across a room or on the other side of the street count as meeting as it has before?"

My cynicism was well founded, as for pretty well as long as I'd known him, which was over 7 years now since we met at university, Peter had been 'meeting' these gorgeous women more times than I care to remember. The only problem with this is that Pete's idea of meeting and mine don't exactly coincide. If I say I've met a woman, then it means that at least I have spoken with her, whereas Pete 'meets' a girl if he sees one he fancies a hundred metres away even if that is the closest he ever gets to them.

"I really met her this time, you sarcastic sod," he replied. "I was talking with her in a chat-room last night for over half an hour. She sent me her photo and I sent her one of mine."

"Oh, so you haven't actually met her then? Just exchanged photos and some chat. A pound to a penny if this photo is a good one it's of someone else and this person you were chatting to has a face that would frighten children and is built like a sumo wrestler."

"God, you are so untrusting, Jake," Peter responded, "I have much more faith in people than you have."

"Faith that's usually totally misplaced," I replied. "Do you remember that girl you arranged a date with through that woman in your office? She was supposed to be about five feet seven tall with a figure to die for. What did she turn out to be? About five feet nothing and the only dying involved with her figure would be if she lay on you as she'd probably have crushed you to death, she must have weighed almost as much as you and I added together."

"Well, yes, that was a bit of a disappointment."

"And what about..."

"Oh give up," Peter interrupted before I could raise any other of his disastrous dates with girls he'd never met before the date.

"OK" I said, "Just in case this one is really the woman in the photo, tell me about her. What's so special about her?"

"I've a good mind not to tell you about her now, after all that disbelief. I can always find another bloke to come with me when I arrange a date."

"Another bloke? Why, are there two women involved then?" I asked.

"No, you idiot, she wants a date with two men at the same time. Do you fancy it?"

"Of course I do if she's really as good looking as you think she is. Tell me about her and stop pissing about."

"Well she's 35, medium height, gorgeous long reddish hair, slim figure but delicious looking tits and superb legs. What more do you want?"

"If we're just going to fuck her then not much, I suppose, but it would be nice if her face was at least passable and she was able to string two words together if we need to talk to her first."

"Believe me," Peter said forcefully, "judging from her photos if you saw her in the street you'd not be able to take your eyes off her, and if she smiled at you your legs would go as weak as jelly. She's also very articulate, we didn't just talk about sex, we were talking about a whole range of things and she's very interesting to talk with - more bloody interesting than you are this morning."

"All right," I conceded, "Maybe you have met one that's worth while, Have you arranged a date with her and did you include me?"

"No not yet, just as I was going to after we'd exchanged photos, my bloody PC crashed and when I got back online she'd left the chat-room, but I'd already established that she's there at about the same time most nights."

"Then make damn sure you are too. Maybe I should come round to your flat so that we can both talk to her tonight if she's online."

"OK, that's quite a good idea, unusually so for one of yours. Come round at about eight tonight. Now lets go and get some coffee."

We'd just arrived at our usual coffee bar, so we went inside and I looked for a table while Pete bought the coffees, as it was his turn. There was an empty table intended for three people and I went and sat down taking one of the chairs facing the entrance. Pete soon brought the coffees across and sat sideways on to the door. We'd been sat drinking the coffee and talking about something inconsequential when a gorgeous woman walked into the bar. She looked round and I was wishing that it was me she was looking for when she walked across to our table and to my amazement and delight said.

"Hello Peter, I hoped I'd find you here. You said you usually came here for coffee at about this time."

Pete hadn't seen her until she spoke, but when he looked round at her, he shot up from his chair.

"H-h-Helen," he stuttered, "It's wonderful to see you. Please join us; can I get you a coffee? By the way, this is Jake who I mentioned last night."

"Hello Jake," she said, and I stood up and held out my hand to her, which she grasped firmly and shook. "Yes please Peter, a large cappuccino please with plenty of chocolate on top would go nicely thank you."

She sat down, looked at me and smiled.

"Has Peter said anything to you about me?" she asked, "He told me a little about you last night when we were chatting online."

"Yes," I said, "He told me about you as we were walking here this morning, but I'm afraid his description was a little faulty."

"Faulty? In what respect?"

"Well," I began, hesitantly, "First of all he told me that you are 35, and that's patently untrue as you are probably 25 aren't you? I expect he wasn't paying enough attention after he'd seen your photograph."

"No, he was quite correct I am 35, but thank you for thinking me younger. What other errors did he make?"

"I'm afraid his description of you totally failed to do you justice. I suppose the individual things he commented on were accurate, but he abysmally failed to describe how very beautiful the totality was, in his defence though, I don't think I'd have the words to do you justice either."

I was delighted to see her face redden slightly as she blushed.

"What lovely words," she said, "Thank you for them."

At this point Pete returned with Helen's coffee and sat down again.

"Jake has been telling me that you have already spoken about me to him," Helen said.

"Yes, I'd just told him a little about you. But how did you find us here this morning? And I must apologise for leaving so abruptly last night, my bl... , er, my PC crashed and when I eventually managed to get back online, unfortunately you'd left the chat-room. I was hoping to talk with you again tonight. In fact we both were, Jake was going to come round to my flat so that we could talk to you together."

"I have heard the word 'bloody' used before," Helen laughed, "and if my PC had crashed at such a time I'm afraid my language would have been much less restrained. I thought that that was probably what had happened. The problem I had was that I was about to tell you that I'd got to go when it crashed, so I wasn't able to wait for you to come back as I would have done at any other time. As for how I found you here this morning, don't you remember that you told me when we were talking about how we spent our Saturday, you mentioned that you both usually came here for coffee at about this time."

"Oh yes," Peter said, "I do remember now, but I didn't expect to see you here, I must say. You didn't say that you came here I don't think, did you?"

"No, I didn't because I haven't been here before, but ... well ... I just came."

"What were you going to say after 'but'?" I asked with a smile, "Some thing interesting?"

Helen blushed again, only this time rather more than she had done previously. She leaned forward and whispered,

"If you really want to know, I was feeling horny and I looked at the photo Peter sent me last night, remembered what he'd said, and then thought that maybe you'd both be here and possibly you might be available to scratch my itch so to speak."

"I'm sure we can scratch it for you," I replied instantly, "Can't we Pete?"

"I can think of nothing better," Peter answered, "I'd been hoping to firm up such an arrangement if we met online tonight."

"Firm and up was just what I had in mind," Helen said with a laugh which we both delightedly joined in. "Just a few things to clarify first though if you don't mind. And if you do mind there'll be no scratching now or ever. First of all, can you both show me some proof of your identities, and then I'll send an sms to a friend of mine giving her your names. This is just a safety precaution you understand,"

"Of course," Peter said, "Will our driving licenses be acceptable? They've got our names and addresses on. I've got mine here, have you Jake?"

"Yes," I replied and took out my wallet and removing the license from it passed it to Helen. "I fully understand why you want them, very sensible if I may say so."

Peter passed his over as well, and Helen took out her phone and copying the information sent an sms to whoever her friend was.

"Thank you," she said, "Now I feel safer as if anything untoward should happen someone else knows who you are. One quick question first, are either of you - or both - bisexual?"

"I'm not," I answered, "Are you Pete?"

"No, sorry. Why did you want to watch us doing each other?"

"Definitely not," Helen replied firmly, "I want all of your attention myself, I'm just a bit wary of those men that swing both ways, as all to often they have a tendency not to practise safe sex with other men. Now, my rules. At anytime if I say 'No' to a suggestion, or say 'Stop' then you accept my 'No' without question and stop immediately whatever it is you are doing, OK?"

"Yes, OK," we both replied.

"From what you said last night Peter," Helen continued, "you enjoy giving oral sex, is that true and do you like giving it too, Jake? I like to cum several times and particularly to cum before a cock is inside me. My experience is that very few men can give me as many orgasms as I want just with their cocks and if I wanted fingers I've got my own."

"I love giving it," I said, "I think that feeling a woman having an orgasm as I lick her is second only to having one myself."

"I agree," Peter added without hesitation. " As Jake said, there's only one thing better."

"That's just what I hoped you'd say," Helen said, "and finally, for the moment anyway, although I'll be delighted to suck you without any covering, there will be absolutely no sex of any kind without you wearing a condom. Is that clearly understood?"

"Yes," we both replied.

"Have you got plenty of condoms, and nice thin ones?" I asked. "Or would you like us to get some? There's a chemist only just round the corner from here."

"No need, I've got plenty more than we're likely to need," Helen replied, "and they are nice thin ones. I like to feel what's inside me just as much as I expect you like to feel what you are inside. Shall we go then?"

"Er, could we talk about something less interesting for a few minutes first?" I asked. "I'm afraid that if I stand up now it will be somewhat embarrassing, and it's too hard to just put it down to hide it."

"Me too," Peter added, "I thought you'd got me aroused when we were talking last night, but that was nothing like it is now."

"Oh good," Helen said with a smile, "I'm delighted I have that effect. Look, why don't I go on ahead and I can have a shower before you come - that is before you arrive," she laughed, "and then you two can have a shower when you get to my flat. I want everywhere that might be kissed or licked to be squeaky-clean as I expect you do too. Here's my address, it's only ten minutes walk away, why don't you aim to be with me in thirty minutes, that'll give me enough time, and hopefully will soften your problems. But don't soften them yourselves in the way I intend to later. I don't want any of your orgasms to be wasted."

At that Helen got up, kissed each of us on the cheek and left. She left behind her two very aroused men and, speaking for myself and probably for Pete too, two men who couldn't believe their luck. I knew that if we talked about Helen or in anyway discussed what we might do, we'd never get rid of our erections, so I asked Pete if he'd seen a programme on TV that I'd watched earlier that week, and then twenty minutes later we left the coffee bar and headed for Helen's flat. On the way Pete said he'd rather I led in anything that happened and he'd follow my lead, and I agreed.

We arrived at her apartment block almost exactly thirty minutes from the time Helen had left us, so we entered and went up to her floor. I pressed the bell outside her flat, and after a few seconds the door opened with its safety chain still on, and Helen looked at us through the narrow gap.

"Great, you found me all right. Just a sec."

She closed the door and we heard her undo the chain and then she opened the door again.

"Come in," she invited us, an invitation we spent no time in accepting. She closed the door behind us and then replaced the safety chain. Helen was now wearing a blue robe that looked as if it was silk, but she also had on high-heeled shoes and stockings. At least I thought they were stockings, but they could have been panty hose as I could only see the lower parts of them.

"The bathroom is there," she pointed, "and when you've finished I'll be waiting for you in the lounge there, or shall I come and wash you? Yes, I think I will. Go and shower, and then I'll wash the important parts of each of you. OK?"

"Whatever you say," I replied on behalf of both of us.

We went into the bathroom Helen had indicated and wasted no time in stripping off and getting into the shower. Pete and I had been in the same football team at one time so we were used to each other's body and sharing a shower didn't in any way embarrass us. We both carefully washed our cocks and balls and then our asses, being sure to get right between our ass cheeks. After what Helen had said, I wasn't sure where her tongue might go, and I wanted to be spotless for her anyway, and I guess Pete thought the same.

"Who's first," I heard Helen call, so I got out of the shower onto the bathmat.

Helen had filled the washbasin with warm water, and she dipped a flannel into it and then gently washed my cock, which almost immediately rose to the occasion. I'm uncircumsized, so she pulled back my foreskin and very gently washed my knob all the skin that was exposed.

"Bend over," she instructed, so I did so, and pulled apart the cheeks of my ass as I gathered that was where she wanted to clean. When she'd finished washing and rinsed me, I felt her tongue slide over my asshole, so I was right in my guess about where her tongue might go.

"Here's a towel, Jake," she said, handing a towel to me, " your turn now Peter."

Pete received the same treatment that I had; except that he'd been circumsized so didn't need his foreskin pulling back. When she'd finished washing him, Helen gave him a towel, and then said,

"We'll be in the lounge as soon as you're dry, come and join us as soon as you can, we won't start without you."

I followed Helen into her lounge and saw that she'd made some preparations for what was to happen. On the floor was a large blanket and scattered on it were several pillows. She had also covered her sofa with a blanket and put a cushion on top of the blanket at each end. The third thing - and the last as far as I could see - was to cover a long low stool with a blanket and had put a cushion at one end of it. I wasn't entirely certain what this stool was intended for; it was almost two metres long, about half a metre wide and its top was about a third of a metre from the floor.

"I see you have been busy since you got back, Helen," I said, "Do you prefer the floor to a bed for making love?"

"Sometimes, yes," she replied, "and definitely when with more than one other person. I've found that the firmness of the floor is preferable to the softness of a bed. Kneeling up or moving around is so much easier when you are on the floor. By the way, I liked your choice of words when you said making love instead of just fucking. I am well aware that today we'll be fucking, but I'd much prefer that we all acted as if we were making love together, if you understand what I mean."

Peter had just come into the lounge and heard what Helen had just said.

"I agree," he said, "Fucking is just trying to maximize your own pleasure whereas making love is trying to maximize the other person's, and I think we owe it to you, Helen, to do our best to maximize yours." I murmured my agreement.

"That's lovely of you," Helen said, "and with that in mind I think we should all adopt two simple rules in addition to those I described in the coffee bar. First at all times be prepared to say if anything is done that you don't particularly like, and second be prepared to say if something you do like isn't done. That doesn't mean I will necessarily do everything you might ask for, but if I don't know of something you'd like I won't even have the chance to." She smiled at us and we smiled back at the thought of the pleasures we were about to share.

"As you are both delightfully naked I'd better be the same," Helen said, and slowly removed her robe. I was completely gob-smacked when she was fully revealed. Peter had described her to me, and, of course I'd seen her for myself, but not unclothed. Peter's description was woefully inadequate. Yes, she was slim, yes she had superb legs, yes she had long chestnut coloured hair, but these words were totally inadequate to describe her. The only words from Peter I could almost accept were that her tits were delicious looking. They were delightfully firm in appearance with no perceptible droopiness - they'd definitely pass the pencil test. Not too large to be flabby, but not too small to be inadequate to suck or squeeze, and her nipples looked supremely suckable. Her figure was not just slim it was also shapely. And when she turned round so that we could see all of her, I was enthralled by the shapely firmness of her ass. The loveliest thing about her body though was the flaming red bush that covered the top of her pussy. It was just magnificent, and I could hardly wait to have my nose buried in it. She was still wearing her high-heeled shoes and stockings but these simply accentuated the nakedness of the rest of her. This description ran through my mind in a flash and not in the time it takes me to write it.

Peter and I both moved towards her as if drawn by a magnet, he on her left and myself on her right. We both put our arms round her and then each of us kissed her sweet lips in turn. I'd been longing to kiss them ever since I first saw them, and I was not in any way disappointed. Her mouth was closed as our lips met, but when I slightly opened mine and caressed her lips with the tip of my tongue they opened and her tongue pressed past mine into my mouth and began to lick my teeth. This felt delightful, and my cock, which was already fairly hard, leaped into total rigidity.

While I was kissing her, my hands had slid down to her ass and were caressing and squeezing its firm cheeks, delighting in the silky smoothness of her skin. At the same time Peter was stroking the tops of her legs, and when Helen moved one foot away from the other, opening her legs a little, I reached down further and began to stroke her ass-hole, and I felt Peter's hand begin to stroke her pussy.

"Let's go and sit down," Helen said, and we moved to the sofa with Helen sitting between us. I was on her right and Peter on her left, which I'd decided on as I was right handed and I knew Peter was left handed, so with this arrangement we'd each have our best hand most available.

I kissed her shoulder tasting the pleasantly soap scented flavour that remained from her shower, and inhaled deeply to enjoy the scent she'd put on. Then I let my lips just graze her skin as I slid them downwards towards her tits. They were beautifully firm as I kissed and licked them, and then I did as I'd been longing to do ever since I saw them, and took her right nipple between my lips, It was already slightly swollen and I began sucking it gently, looking across to see that Peter was doing the same thing. As I sucked, I could feel it swelling and so I started to suck harder. I moved my hand up to cradle her boob and to feel its weight. I was surprised that there was actually more weight in it than I'd expected, and delighted in how firm it was. It was wonderful to have a mature woman with such wonderful boobs, I'd held and kissed those of much younger women that were in no way as good as the one I was enjoying now. Her nipple had swelled considerably so I started to squeeze the breast in my hand, and then to move my hand from its base up to her nipple which I kept sucking and licking, flicking its tip with my tongue as I sucked. Back to the base of her breast again and squeezing more firmly I again slid my hand up to her nipple, almost as if I was milking her. Peter and I had discussed doing this in the past, and I could see he was doing the same as I was. To my delight Helen began to make small sighs of pleasure from our mouth-worship of her boobs, and I wondered if she'd orgasm if we kept on, but I didn't want to take a lot of time trying in case she didn't. We continued to suck and squeeze for a few minutes though, and then I removed my mouth from her nipple and kissed and licked downwards.

As I kissed lower, Helen spread her legs wide, which I took as an invitation to indulge in one of my favourite pastimes. I slid off the sofa and knelt between her legs. Our attentions to her breasts had had the desired effect - hard nipples means wet pussy. Her pussy lips were open and glistening with her love juices. Without hesitating - other than this brief pause to admire the view of her luscious pussy lips glistening with her love juices surmounted by the magnificent luxuriance of her bush - I leaned forward and softly slid my tongue along the length of her slit, but being careful to avoid touching her clitoris.

Mmmm the taste was as sweet as honey with just a hint of saltiness to add to its flavour. I dipped lower again to lick along the same path again and to my delight this opened her lips further. Helen's ass was close to the edge of the sofa as she'd slumped a little as Peter and I were sucking her nipples, but I couldn't quite reach where I wanted to taste before I began to lick her clit, so I put my hands under her legs and lifted them upwards. Yes, there it was I could see it now, and I leaned forward again to lick all along between the cheeks of her ass. Again I licked all along the divide, but this time when I reached the darker circle surrounding her entrance, I stopped and licked there for a while, finishing by pushing the tip of my tongue firmly right in its centre. When I felt it relax and open slightly, I pressed hard against it, and then pulled back to press in again. I repeated this a dozen or more times as if my tongue was fucking her adorable ass. Much as I was enjoying this, I had more urgent things to do, so I lowered her legs gently back to the floor again, leaving them wide open.

I pressed my left hand against Helen's belly just above her pussy, and then, while pressing firmly, I moved my hand upwards. This pulled her skin a little and had the desired effect of exposing her clitoris more fully for my tongue to pleasure. Keeping my left hand there, I again leaned forward and once more licked all along her wet slit, but this time I didn't stop before I reached her clit. When I reached it I just very lightly flicked my tongue across it a few times. Then again and again, each time slightly more firmly until my tongue was staying in contact with it all the time, and I was licking it continuously.

Now that I'd begun to lick her here, until she had an orgasm the only thing that would make me stop would be Helen telling me to. I licked quite slowly at first, but gradually increased the speed and also the firmness with which my tongue was pressing against her. Under the hand pressed against her belly to my delight I could feel little twitches of her internal muscles. I was also aware that her breathing was getting deeper and noisier.

Hardly moving my tongue from her clit, I rapidly put my first and second fingers into my mouth to wet them, and then slowly slid one into her pussy. I don't think I'd needed to wet my finger first as it was like sliding it into warm oil. Her pussy was so wet already. I continued to lick her clit, and slid my finger in and out of her pussy as I did so. As the first finger had slid in so easily, I added a second finger, and now both fingers were sliding in and out gradually moving a little faster. My third finger almost naturally began to slide across her other entrance that I'd so enjoyed licking a few minutes earlier. As it stroked her ass, I could feel her ass relaxing again, so I let it enter inside. I wasn't sure if Helen would like this - I knew that some women didn't, but I was delighted to hear her moan with pleasure.

The ripples and twitching I could feel under my left hand were now coming faster and more vigorously, so I began to lick her as fast and as firmly as I could, while at the same time one finger was sliding in and out of her ass, and the other two in and out of her pussy. Then I pursed my mouth around her clit and sucked it between my lips. My tongue continued to lick it, but now I was also sucking it and nibbling it with my lips. This had the almost immediate effect of causing her hips to thrust up to my mouth, and then relax down to the sofa seat again, which resulted in my third finger being thrust harder and deeper into her ass.

"Ohhhh, yessss," I heard Helen sigh with pleasure, and then her hips thrust upwards again but this time they didn't relax back. Under my hand on her belly I felt the muscles inside her contracting, relaxing and contracting again and again as she tumbled over the peak of her orgasm. Her hips thrust upwards repeatedly without ever falling back. The pleasure she seemed to be enjoying was almost matched by the pleasure I felt in having given it to her. I continued to lick her clit even as she climaxed, but then I felt her hand on my head as she pushed me away. I then realised that Helen was one of the women who don't like to be licked after they climax - some do and some don't as their pussy gets too sensitive as they orgasm, and clearly she was among the latter. I lifted my face from her pussy, but didn't yet remove my fingers from inside her; instead I just kept them still.

I looked up and saw that Helen had her eyes closed and was smiling. As I looked at her, her eyes opened.

"Mmmm," she murmured, "that was lovely, just what I wanted - to start with anyway. Thank you for stopping when you did, Jake, I should have told you that as soon as I orgasm when being licked my pussy gets very sensitive and it's almost painful if licked any more until I've had time to recover. Slide you fingers out slowly will you please."

I slid them out and then immediately put the first two fingers into my mouth and sucked all of her precious juices from them.

"Come and kneel up here, both of you," Helen said, "I'll give you some pleasure now while my pussy recovers.

We obviously weren't going to hesitate at such an invitation, and we were quickly kneeling on the sofa, one on each side of her. The smile on her face grew broader as she took each of our rigid cocks into her hands, and then gently pulled them towards her. She turned her face towards Peter and kissed the end of his cock and then turned to me to do the same thing. To my delight, she then pulled me closer and took at least half of my cock into her mouth. She only opened her lips a little as she did this, so that my cock was pressing them further open as it entered. This had the effect of pushing back my foreskin, and then I felt her tongue sliding all over my knob. It felt wonderful. Backwards and forwards she moved her head a few times without ever loosening the grip of her lips around me.

Then she turned to Peter and did the same to him. After she'd given Peter pretty well the same as she had me, she pulled me forwards again so that both of our cocks were in her mouth at the same time. This was the first time I'd ever had my cock in contact with another, but it wasn't by any means unpleasant under the circumstances and I certainly wasn't going to object as she licked both of us. Now that our cocks were in her mouth, she took her hands away from them, and I felt her right hand stroking my balls and then reach further under me to stroke my ass.

"Mmmm," I couldn't help murmuring, just as Peter did the same and then her finger tip pressed gently right in the centre of my ass.

"If you keep doing that, Helen," I said with a smile, you're going to get a mouthful of cum,"

"I'd better keep doing it then," she replied, "a mouthful - or even two would be delicious, as long as you can cum again elsewhere."

"Oh yes," Peter added, "I know I can and I'm sure Jake can too, but wouldn't you like us to cum inside you first?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.