New Society, New Rules - Cover

New Society, New Rules

Copyright© 2015 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When a family and their servant are stranded on a deserted island, their lives and future depend on survival skills and discarding the society rules they grew up with. (This story has a lot more sex than "some sex" so I labeled it "much sex." But it's not a stroke story so it has plenty of plot and character development, which includes non-sex scenes. Also, the "slow" story code doesn't mean it's boring. It means there's story buildup before the sex begins.)

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Slow  

It was quiet inside the shed when I opened my eyes and stretched the sleep from my body. I turned to see if Maria was awake. The space next to me was vacant. Mom was lying on her back as usual, except she was naked from the waist down. I stared between her parted legs and wondered if Maria would keep the pubic hair cropped. I cringed at the thought of having to do that to another boy.

I found Maria sitting on a rock at our campsite ripping the hairy part off coconuts and stuffing it down the front of her shorts. When she noticed me, her cheeks reddened.

"I guess I'm not pregnant," she said.

"Is that good?"

Maria shrugged. "Hey, you're filthy."

I looked down and brushed my chest and belly. "Well, I was on the dirt floor last night. I'll take a bath after breakfast."

"Is your mom up?"

"I didn't check."

"Get her up. I'm starving."

I looked down at my feet, tapping my toe on the ground. "She needs to be dressed."

"So do it."

My eyes shot up. "Me? She's my mother."

"Like you didn't see it last night. C'mon, I'm not feeling well."

I reentered the shed and found Mom's shorts and panties where she had tossed them the previous day. If she could take them off, why the hell couldn't she put them back on? Locked in her own mind, she somehow got partway out for sex. Had she always been a sex maniac or was that part of her mental illness? At home she had seemed so reserved. Before all this happened, I had never even thought of my parents having sex.

I walked over to Mom and sat at her feet, inspecting the panties so as not to put them on backwards. When I lifted Mom's left foot, her right leg shifted outward. There they were again, those long inner pussy lips.

Dropping the panties and lowering her foot to the tarp, I pushed her legs open more and lay on my belly between them. I poked one of the flaps and then pinched it between my forefinger and thumb. It was soft and rubbery. I grabbed the other one and stretched both towards me. I moved them together and then apart, together, apart, making believe they were chewing.

"Are you having fun?"

I jumped, jerked my hands away, and sat up. "I, I was just, just..."

"Playing with your Mom's pussy."

"No. Yes. I mean, she has— hers is different." I buried my face in my hands.

Feeling Maria touch my shoulder, I uncovered my face. She was crouching next to me. "I guess you were curious, huh?"

"I guess."

"It's all right. I was too ... when I bathed her the first time."

"Really? Didn't it freak you out to touch it?"

"No. That doesn't freak me out."

"So you don't think I'm a pervert?"

Maria pulled my hand to her mouth and sucked the end of my forefinger. Then she guided it to my mother's pussy and ran the finger up and down the slit and over the protruding lips.

"See, I don't think you're a pervert." She released my hand. "But I'm hungry. Let's get her dressed."

Maria shoved me aside and guided Mom's left foot into the panties and then did the same with her right one. She yanked them up past her knees and then put her socks and sneakers on. When she swatted my arm, I jumped to my feet, ran behind Mom, and, with my hands under her armpits, stood her up. Maria pulled the panties the rest of the way up.

"She's dirty too," Maria said. "She needs a bath. Let's leave her shorts off for now."

"You want her to walk around in her panties?"

"Who's gonna see?"

"But—"

"But she's your mother. Yadda yadda. Don't you realize you're gonna have to fill in for your father?"

My mouth hung open.

"And you said you'd never cheat on me," Maria said. She stuck her bottom lip out.

"I won't. I mean not on purpose. I would never—" Maria burst out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You should see your face." She kissed my cheek. "I'll share you with your mother. You're off the hook. C'mon, let's eat."

I led my mother outside and sat her down. Maria had filled coconut shells with cut up fruit she had gathered before I awoke and handed me two bowls. It was clear who would feed Mom.

After we ate breakfast, Maria said, "I'll clean up here. Go bathe and wash your mom."

"Me?"

"I can't go into the water so, yeah, you."

When I stood my mother up, Maria said, "Wait." She pulled Mom's tee-shirt over her head and unclasped her bra. When she slid it off, I said, "What are you doing?"

Maria smiled. "Making it easy for you." Then she yanked Mom's panties down and lifted one foot at a time to remove them. "I'll wash her clothes while you bathe her. Gimme yours too. Maybe they'll be dry by the time you return."

I stared at my naked mother standing with her arms at her sides and gazing into nothingness. Her breasts sagged a little, but not much. They were bigger than Maria's, rounder, fuller.

"C'mon, gimme your clothes," Maria said. I didn't move. "I know you got a boner. It's natural. Your mom is hot. What is she, mid-thirties?"

"Uh, yeah. She got pregnant at nineteen."

"I'll tell you what. If you come back with a boner I'll take care of it."

I gawked at Maria. "But you have your—"

She slapped my chest with the back of her hand and pointed to her open mouth. "But I don't think I'll have to."

"What do you mean?"

"Just a hunch." She giggled. "Strip down and go. The sooner you go the sooner you'll be back."

When I undressed, Maria giggled again at my hard-on pointing skyward. All the while Mom stood there like a zombie. I took her hand and started walking upstream. Mom fell in step. A lot of weird things had occurred to us since the crash, but walking hand-in-hand with my mother, both of us naked, me with a hard-on, maybe topped the list.

I couldn't help but keep glancing at my mother's naked body. Once out of sight of the shed, I stopped walking. Mom did too. I circled her, admiring her body. I even stooped behind her to run my hand over the swell of her buttocks. But she was my mother so I continued on to the place we bathed. Where the water was deeper.

After removing the only clothing we had on, our sneakers and socks, I walked Mom into the water. Needing to get her wet, I pushed down on her shoulders. She wouldn't budge. So I went behind her and, wrapping an arm around her waist, placed my knees at the back of hers. My dick hardened more when it touched her backside, but I ignored it and thrust my knees forward. Hers bent and together we submerged to our necks.

Now crouched, Mom sort of sat on my lap as I cradled her in my arm. My hard dick was standing up and poking those flaps between her legs. I angled it down to be out of the way. The result was that her pussy rested on the length of the shaft.

While Mom sat on my thighs, I rubbed her back under the water. Without soap, that was the best we could do. Then I reached around her to do her front. I cupped both breasts and washed them. Who am I kidding? I fondled them. I had been staring at them the whole time we were walking. Softer than Maria's, they were more pliant. I squeezed both. Her nipples were also bigger than Maria's. Wanting to see how long they got, I twirled the nipples.

Before my mind registered that Mom was touching the part of my dick sticking out between her legs, she pointed my cock upward until the tip lodged in her hole. When she sat down it sank all the way into her pussy.

"Mom!" I called out.

The only response was her pussy squeezing my cock.

I turned her head to see if she was awake. She pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I jerked my head back.

"John, why?" she said. "Why are you doing that again?"

"It's Bobby."

"He's not home. We have the pool to ourselves."

What did that mean? Had they fucked in our pool? Was she really a sex maniac?

I was still holding her breasts when she placed her hands on top of mine and pressed them to her.

"You know touching my tits makes me hot," she said. "Don't tease me. Finish what you started."

My mother lifted partway off my dick and sat back down. Ripples formed in the water as she went up, down, up, down. Each time she rose her vagina muscles gripped my dick. After the third time, I thrust up when she came down.

"Yeah!" she said. "Fuck me."

I did. But the water impeded my thrusts so although I wanted to ram my dick into her, the water held me back. I don't know what was going through Mom's mind, but she started bouncing up and down more, now splashing the water. And then my dick popped out.

"No!" Mom screamed.

She crouched, reaching between her legs for my dick. I jerked my hips back so she couldn't grab it. A flock of birds flew out of the trees when she screamed. I scooped her up in my arms and waded to the stream's bank. All the while Mom kicked and hollered.

Now out of the water, I struggled with Mom's kicking and swinging her arms as I laid her on her back. I snatched one ankle in mid-air and pressed that leg to the ground with me on top of it. Her fists pounded my back.

"I hate you! I hate you!" she cried out. "You don't love me!"

I needed to calm her down so I pressed my mouth to her pussy. That silenced her. Her arms and legs stopped moving. Her hips humped.

"You do love me," she said.

With my closed mouth against her pussy, I moved my head from side to side, applying pressure with my lips and the teeth behind them. Mom's humping increased. I pried her open with my thumbs, holding the long pussy flaps out of the way, and licked inside her slit from the bottom to the top like a thirsty cat attacking a bowl of milk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.