Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

Ryan was standing by the stairs and took my hand to help me on board the plane. “Dale is going to be our pilot for the first leg, but I’m sure you knew that. He insists on being in the cockpit every time we fly this plane. Once I button up back here, and make sure your seat belt is secured, I’ll let him know. We will be in the air in about five minutes.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek before taking my seat in back next to Faith. I fastened my seat belt as Ryan closed and secured the door. As he checked our seat belts, he told us the crew would be sitting up front to give us some privacy, but once the captain gave the clear to remove our belts we could just holler if we needed anything.

He opened the cockpit door and let them know everything was secure before taking his seat and buckling in. I looked over at Faith to catch her yawning. “Are you alright sweetie?”

She looked over at me and smiled. “Sorry Scarlett, I guess the lack of sleep is finally catching up with me. I was up all night on the ocean, then all the excitement kept me wired through the day. Once I sat down, it all just kind of caught up with me.”

“We have a three hour flight to Tahiti, you can take a nap if you need to,” I told her as I reached over to take her hand. “Once I can take my seat belt off, I’ll get you a pillow. Those seats are very comfortable to sleep in.”

She looked up at the flight crew then back to me. “I don’t want to disappoint anyone though. Master said I could play and I don’t want to let them down.”

I smiled again as I laughed. “They have no expectations of you, sweetie. Remember what Dale told you. They may hope you will ask them to play, but they don’t expect anything from you. Most times I fly out with them, I make all four of the off duty crew cum before we get to Tahiti. After we land, we will have an hour to wait while they file the flight plans for the trip to Dallas. I’ll wake you up when it’s time to switch planes if you’re not already awake. That will give you four hours to sleep, and if you feel up to it you can play on the second leg of the trip.”

Faith squeezed my hand and said thank you as she laid her head back on the seat. She was asleep a couple minutes later. When Dale turned off the seat belt light, I put a pillow on the wall side of her seat and reclined her back a bit so she would be more comfortable.

Once she was taken care of, I went up, removed my clothes, and sat down in Ryan’s lap. “Okay gentlemen, I know some of you were hoping that sweet young thing would invite you to play, but she’s exhausted and needs a nap. She still wants to play after she gets some rest, but we need to stay quiet so she can sleep. Can you all stay quiet while we play?”

Seeing them all nod in agreement, I slid down off Ryan’s lap and knelt in front of him. As I pulled out his cock and start stroking it I looked back at Daniel, “You can take my pussy first, just no anal play at all while she’s sleeping.” He smiled and nodded as he took off his clothing. I looked over at John and Ethan, “We will reposition after someone cums, but I’ll make sure you all get a turn. Go ahead and take your clothes off so you’re ready.”

“We know Scarlett, you always make sure we all get a turn, and we don’t mind waiting,” John replied quietly as they removed their clothing.

I lowered my head into Ryan’s lap as I lifted my ass up so Daniel could enter me from behind. Running my tongue around the head of his cock, I engulfed him as I felt Daniel drag the head of his cock across my wet lips before plunging into my pussy. He began fucking me with steady strokes as I took Ryan’s six inches to the root. I pulled back to the head again, and started taking all of him with each stroke. None of them were as good as my Master, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t enjoy my time with them.

I began milking Daniel’s cock with my pussy as he started thrusting faster into me. After a few minutes of slow steady strokes, I sped up and started bobbing my head faster on Ryan’s cock. I could already feel him tensing up as he fought off the urge to cum. Daniel groaned and thrust hard into me as I feel his cock pulsing and he started to cum inside of my pussy. I started sucking harder and bobbing faster on Ryan’s cock as I feel Daniel’s cum filling me up. Ryan moaned quietly as he began shooting into my mouth. I keep bobbing on his cock, milking him as I swallowed his load.

Daniel pulled out right as Ryan’s climax finished. I pulled back and licked the last of his cum off his cock, then I crawled over and swallowed Ethan’s cock as I presented my ass to John. Ethan’s cock was a little smaller than Ryan’s so I easily started the long full strokes I was using earlier. John was a bit longer and thicker than the others were, and he had the best chance of getting me to cum before he did. I moaned as he slid inside of me and started thrusting quickly. Daniel had gotten me close but had not made me cum. I knew that Ethan and John wouldn’t last as long, as they were more excited when they stared after watching me with the others.

John reached under me and started playing with my clit as his cock pounded into me. He has his arm positioned to keep his hips from slapping against my ass and I’m grateful he’s being considerate and keeping quiet so Faith can sleep. I started bobbing faster on Ethan as I reached up and started massaging his balls. After a couple minutes, I felt him getting close and dragged my nails lightly down his scrotum. He moaned at the sensation and lost control. I quickly started swallowing as he filled my mouth and was surprised by how much he is cumming. It must have been a few days since he played with any of the ponies.

I could hear John panting behind me as Ethan’s climax finished. He’s right on the edge, but so am I. I pulled my lips off Ethan’s cock and clenched my teeth to avoid calling out as I reached back and slid my finger into my ass, triggering my climax. I moan into Ethan’s lap as my orgasm washes over me and heard John moan as he started flooding my pussy with a fresh load of cum as soon as he felt my climax.

Once I came down from my climax, John pulled out and I felt a warm washcloth against my pussy. I looked back to see Daniel kneeling next to me, gently cleaning me up. I saw Ryan hand washcloths to John and Ethan as Daniel apologies. “Sorry Scarlett, none of us ever seem to last very long with you. Did you get to climax or would you like me to help you finish?”

“No, I had a nice orgasm there as well. I know I have to told all of you before not to feel bad about cumming quickly with me. I take it as a complement that I turn you on so much you can’t control yourself. I must say I was surprised how much you all came though, have you stopped visiting the stables to play with the ponies?”

Ryan shook his head “No, we’ve just had a busy week and haven’t had a chance. After we brought Dawn in we were only here for maybe twelve hours before we flew back to Tahiti to drop off some guests, and we had to do some maintenance work on the jet. We got back last night and were working on this one all morning. That’s not an excuse for us cumming so quickly with you, and it doesn’t make it any less embarrassing that we could barely get you to climax.”

“We didn’t even get her to climax,” Jon said in an ashamed tone. “She climaxed the same time I did, but she had to play with her ass to get there.”

“I want all of you to stop with the self-recriminations, because I don’t play with you so that I can cum. I play with you because I enjoy making you cum. Do you remember the time we were stuck in Dallas for six hours during the freak snowstorm? I gave all six of you a tit fuck, and would not let you play with me at all until we were back in the air,” she said with a big grin on her face. “I enjoyed the hell out of that even though I didn’t cum the entire time. Sometimes I just want to give my partner pleasure.”

“I know I could sit up in my chair, spread my legs, and have you take turns licking me to climax. You would all agree and not expect anything in return, simply because you would enjoy giving me pleasure. I feel the same way on occasion,” she told them. “Plus, now that you have all cum, you will last longer the next time. We still have two hours until we land, so go sit back down and we can start again.”

I waited a minute as they took their seats, then crawled back to Ryan. “I’m going to suck your cock until it’s hard again, and then I’m going to give Daniel a blowjob while you take my pussy. By the time you cum again, Ethan and John should be recovered. I will give John a blowjob while Ethan takes my pussy. I expect each of you will have cum in my mouth and pussy before we land.”

--Back on the Island--

“Godspeed,” I murmured as I watched the plane taxi out and take off. I took a moment to walk over to the radio room and asked them to have Antonio call me as soon as he hits land, then I got back into my cart and drove back to the pens. After I parked, I walked over to Hope’s cabin to check on her. Dawn was sitting out front, and she walked over as soon as she saw me.

“Hello Master, Kayla asked me to wait for you, because she knew you would check on Hope as soon as you got back. Hope laid down with me and Kayla when we got back. She cried for a few minutes, but her lack of sleep finally caught up with her and she crashed. We all talked earlier, and one of us will be with her every minute until Faith gets back. Kayla will be with her until dinner, and Cadence asked to take the next shift but she seemed somewhat sad. Do you know why she would be sad, Master?”

“Yes, I do, but I can’t discuss it right now. You will learn about it tomorrow at lunch. Please don’t ask her or the other monkeys about it,” I asked her. “They can’t tell you about it right now either.”

“I understand Master. I can’t say I’m not curious,” Dawn replied, “but the tone of your voice tells me that my ass would regret pushing. Do you still want to check on Hope? Kayla just wanted me to make sure you knew Hope was asleep, so you wouldn’t accidentally wake her.”

“No, I trust Kayla will take care of her. It’s actually good that she fell asleep, and I’m hoping Faith did the same thing. They had a long night and really need the rest. You should go try to take a nap as well,” I told her, “or you’ll be too tired to play with Katherine and Isabella tonight.”

“I was actually about to go back in and cuddle up with Hope until dinner starts, Master. I know I’m not her sister, but we have spent a lot of time snuggled up together since they arrived,” she told me. “I’m hoping a familiar body against hers will help her sleep better.”

“That is very thoughtful of you,” I told her as I stepped in and kissed her on top of her head. “Even if it doesn’t help, I’m sure she will appreciate the love behind the thought. Go get some rest and I will see you at dinner.” She kissed me and yawned, then turned and quietly went back inside.

I decided a nap sounded like an excellent idea myself, and headed back to my cabin. Setting my radio on the nightstand, I lay back on the bed for an afternoon siesta.

An annoying beeping sound awoke me and I looked over at the clock. Seeing it was almost five, I reached over grabbed the radio. It was Antonio calling me back, so I filled him in on the rest of today’s events. He grumbled a bit about me not calling him in to help with the arrangements, but I reminded him it was a Sunday, and I wouldn’t let him come in to work unless there was a full-scale alien invasion, if that.

“I can see that,” he replied. “A fucking U.F.O. would be landing, and you would be all, ‘Get out of here, it’s your day off’. Knowing you, I would come back to find some alien girl on the block with a red ass, and you telling me you found a new pet.”

“I think I would pass on that one,” I laughed. “In all the pictures they have those giant heads and no breasts. There was really nothing you needed to take care of though, as I just had to let the flight crew know. The only things left are to setting up the payment when they agree on the amount, and calling the lawyers so her papers are taken care of.”

“Are you sure about this sir, she is only six. There could be additional legal implications,” he reminded me.

“Not if our lawyers are doing what I pay them for,” I replied. “We will need them to expedite this one though do to her age. Dale is going to be their driver, and I’ve already informed him. He’ll take them straight to the lawyer’s office to copy the release and adoption papers. Dale knows the drill and will contact them as soon as they open tomorrow morning.”

“It sounds like you have it all figured out. Why do you keep me around again if you can figure it all out yourself?”

He sounded amused and I snorted out a laugh. “Probably because you’re better at it than I am. I spent almost four hours thinking thorough all the potential complications. Any other day of the week, I would just stick my head in your office and tell you what I wanted to do. You would walk into my office half an hour later with the same plan, and you would have already called the lawyers to have someone waiting on site and a judge on standby.”

“I’ll email the lawyers when I get home, since that kind of work is still allowed. They will have a junior partner and a notary ready to go to the meeting with Amy. I’ll also have them call Judge Stevens and let him know they have a case. He only does adoptions and custody revisions since he became a senior judge, and he always gets ours taken care of in a couple minutes,” he reminded me. “The free two week vacation with our little birds each year helps him overlook the less ethical aspects of our adoptions.”

“Like I said, you’re better at that than I am. I never remember all the details. Just shoot a message to Dale as well so he knows you’ve contacted the lawyers, and can tell them the time for the meeting. I should also warn you that you have company,” I told him. “Shelly wanted to visit with Anna, and Anna was supposed to have her back by nine so she could stay with Hope. If you would like to keep her for the night though, I can have one of the other pets stay with Hope. At least ask your wife about it, the two of them used to have a lot of fun together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.