Castaways - Cover

Castaways

by Reverse_cowboy

Copyright© 2020 by Reverse_cowboy

Romantic Sex Story: A weekend sailing cruise for two teens, turns into a life changing adventure.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

My name is Caleb Lincoln and I love the sea. One of my first memories was going to the beach when I was only four years old. I remember staring at the horizon in awe at the sheer size of it. I remember the smell of it and the tang of the salt on my tongue. I got to go on my first boat when I was eight. I remember the feel of the boat rolling on the waves beneath my feet and the feel of the sea spray on my skin. I was hooked. I had fallen in love with the sea. From that day forward I did everything I could to learn about the oceans that cover three quarters of our planet and the vessels that sail up upon them. By the time I was twelve I had saved up enough money to take a Coast Guard training class on how to be a boat captain. I breezed through the course, even though some of the adults in the class struggled. I tried to help where I could, but most of them didn’t want help from a little kid. As soon as I got my certification, I started saving for my first boat. I did all kinds of odd jobs, mowing lawns, washing cars, and when I turned fourteen, I got my first part-time job. I saved every penny I could and by the time I turned sixteen I had saved about fifteen thousand dollars and with my parents help I bought a thirty-four-foot sailboat for eight thousand dollars. It was built in 1985 and it included a trailer. My dad got his best friend who happens to be my godfather to tow it back to our house for me. As you can imagine a thirty-four-foot boat for eight grand meant that it needed some work.

The cabin was trashed, it was missing a good radio, the head needed to be replaced and so did the sails and some of the rigging. I also had to scrape barnacles off the hull, sand and repaint it. Before it was all over, I had dumped almost another eight grand into getting it seaworthy. The hull was sound though and that was important. I repaired, replaced and refinished the cabin, and I replaced all the lights onboard with low draw LEDs. My parents chipped in here and there when they could, which was a huge help. With the cabin finished I spent more than a few weekends sleeping on my boat in our backyard. One month after my eighteenth birthday we put my boat in the water. I had named her, “Osprey”. I took my parents on her maiden voyage and we sailed up to Fort Lauderdale and had lunch at a place called Flip Flops. It was a dockside restaurant I had heard about on one of the sailing forums I followed. My parents treated me for lunch which was nice, and we had a great time. Osprey soared over the waves like the bird she was named after, it felt almost like she was alive. With the promise of at least monthly sailing trips my parents helped me pay for a slip at the marina. When my dad realized I was planning future trips to the Bahamas, The Keys and even a long cruise around the peninsula to Tampa he decided I needed a few things. One was a shotgun. Which he bought for me and then brought me to the range and made sure I knew how to use very well. He also bought me a lifeboat and a survival kit that could keep two people alive for 72 hours with the basic supplies and could be extended up to two weeks if I was able to make it to land. Then my dad modified the survival kit so that if the worst happened I could survive for a week at sea and over a month if I’m able to make it to land. I got lucky on the car front too, my godfather sold my parents his pickup truck and they gave it to me.

It was a Thursday night and I was in the process of loading up my truck with supplies I was going to run out to my boat in preparation for a cruise down to Key West I had planned for the weekend. It was going to be a solo trip, no parents this time.

“Hey Caleb. What’re doing?” I heard Riley Alexander call out.

I turned around and saw her walking towards me. Riley was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a loose tank top that her chest filled out quite well. Her midnight brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

“I’m getting things ready for a cruise down to Key West this weekend.” I replied.

“Oh man, that sounds like it’s gonna be fun.” Riley said. And she flashed me her million dollar smile, her warm brown eyes twinkled mischievously.

I have known Riley ever since kindergarten, and we have always gotten along well. We weren’t best friends or anything, but we like each other. I guess you could say I’d even had a crush on her at one time or another. As pretty as she is though, I knew I wouldn’t stand a chance if I asked her out. So I never even tried.

“I hope so. I mean, it should be.” I said.

“I haven’t seen your boat since you put it in the water, but the last time I saw it, it looked great.” Riley said.

Suddenly my brain kicked into gear and I said, “It’s going to be a pretty long trip, I won’t be back until Monday. I was planning on going by myself, but if you’d like to come, I could make room. It’d be nice to have some company.”

“Seriously?” Riley asked.

“Sure. Why not?” I said.

“I’d love to! Oh my God, this is going to be so cool!” Riley said.

I couldn’t help smiling at her excitement.

“What should I bring? Do you need any more food or anything?” Riley asked excitedly.

“Just bring some clothes and meet me here after school.” I said. “I’ll take care of the food and water.”

“Awesome sauce! I’ll be here!” Riley said.

“Cool. I have some more stuff to do, but I’ll see you after school tomorrow.” I said.

“See ya then.” Riley said and then she jogged down the street to her house. I guess she was too excited to walk.

I made a quick trip to store to pick up some extra food. I already had more than enough water and there was a desalination system on my boat to turn sea water into drinking water. I’m not the best cook in the world, but I passed home economics with a solid B, so I can cook. Although with Riley coming with me, I was going to need more than hotdogs and cold cuts for meals. I splurged and bought a couple of steaks and some chicken breasts. I also got some microwave pancakes, eggs and bacon. I bought an extra case of Coke too. Before going home, I drove down to the marina and loaded everything onboard Osprey.

The next day after school I went home and took a shower and had just finished getting dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of khaki cargo shorts when I heard the doorbell. I ran down to the hall and answered the door. I smiled when I saw Riley standing there in a cut off t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts with a large backpack slung over one shoulder.

“I take it you’re ready to go?” I said.

“Hells yeah.” Riley said and smiled a huge smile at me.

“Come on in. I just need a second and we can head out.” I texted my parents to let them know I was heading out and promised to call when I got to Key West. I grabbed my own backpack from my room, and then Riley and I got in my truck and drove to the marina. “It’s a beautiful day. Clear skies with a good strong steady breeze. Perfect for sailing.”

We got on Osprey and stowed our bags in the cabin and then Riley stood by the helm as I cast off. I used the inboard motor to bring us out of the Intercostal. Once we hit open water, I cut the engine and raised sail. The sails billowed and then with a snap they filled with wind and we were underway. I took us about ten miles out from shore, and I used a combination of sea charts and GPS to navigate our way to Key West.

Riley stood next to me all the way down the Intercostal. I plugged my iPhone into Osprey’s stereo and queued up a playlist. Once we hit open water, Riley stripped out of her shirt and shorts to reveal a bright pink string bikini and lounged at the stern of the boat enjoying the ride with her eyes closed, a smile on her face and the wind blowing through her long hair making it stream out behind her. Up until now I had never realized just how hot Riley was. I mean I knew she pretty, but looking at her relaxing on my boat as we cut through the waves ... she looked incredible. I was suddenly even more happy I had offered to let her come with me.

“Caleb?” Riley said.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Um, would it bother you if I took my top off and went up front and got some sun?” Riley asked.

“Nah- Uh ... No. No not at all.” I choked out. “Uh, just be careful the deck can get a little slippery.” I added.

“Okay. Thanks.” Riley said.

I tried not to be too obvious as I watched her stand up and shed her bikini top. As she started to walk towards the bow Riley stopped and turned towards me, her incredible breasts on full display. “What time do you think we’re going to eat?”

“Um ... Uh ... Uh ... I’ll start making dinner around 5:30 or so. But if you’re hungry there’s some snacks in the galley.” I said as I tried not to stare at her boobs. It was hard though, and so was I to tell the truth. I had never seen real live breasts before. I’ve seen plenty of porn online, but I’ve never been with a girl in real life before. It’s a but embarrassing, but I’m still a virgin.

“You want anything?” Riley asked as she ducked into the cabin.

“No, I’m good for now thanks.” I replied.

Riley came on deck with a small bag of chips, a Coke and a towel in her hands and then she made her way to the bow. I watched as she put the towel down on the deck and laid down on top of it. I couldn’t believe I had this sexy girl on my boat all to myself. I took my own shirt off and hung it over the rail as I steered the boat. After a while I set the autopilot and went forward to check on Riley. I moved up the starboard side of the boat and what I saw when I rounded the cabin took my breath away. Riley way lying on her back, her breasts on full display. Even on her back they still had some shape to them. They hadn’t completely flattened out. But what really surprised me was that she had untied the side strings of her bottoms and pulled the front down almost to the point of exposing her vagina. I couldn’t see any hair, and realized she must shave down there or something.

“I have Osprey on autopilot and I’m about to start making dinner. Do you have any preferences?” I asked.

As if she wasn’t nearly naked in front of me Riley asked, “What are my options?”

“Chicken, steak, burgers, or hotdogs.” I said.

“Hmmm, decisions, decisions.” Riley said as she mulled over her choices. “It all sounds good. Surprise me.”

“Alright.” I said.

By the time dinner was ready the sun was starting to set. I turned on our running lights and called Riley into the cabin. “Oh, that looks really good.” She said when she saw the New York Strip on the plate with a baked potato and green beans. We enjoyed a nice meal together; I was happy I managed not to burn the steak. And once again I did my best not to stare at her breasts, but I know she caught me looking a few times.

“So how long did you have to save up to buy this boat?” Riley asked.

“About four years, I guess. I started saving when I was about twelve.” I replied. “And then it took me two more years to get it restored.”

“And you did it all by yourself?” Riley asked.

“For the most part. My parents helped with a few things here and there, but the bulk of it I paid for on my own.” I said.

“Wow, I’m impressed.” Riley said.

“Thanks.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” She said.

“So, I figure we’ll keep sailing until around ten-ish and then we’ll go to bed for the night so we can get an early start in the morning.” I said.

“Alright. Sounds good.” Riley agreed.

I got up and started to clear the table when Riley stopped me. “I’ll clean up. It’s the least I can do.”

“Thanks.” I said. I grabbed a Coke went on deck. I checked our position with the GPS and found that we were right on course. I took out my binoculars and scanned the horizon in every direction and didn’t see another soul. It was kind of scary. “Hey Riley, come on up here. You have to see this.”

“What is it?” she asked.

With a sweeping gesture of my arm in indicated the sunset on the horizon.

“Oh my God, that’s incredible! I don’t think I have ever seen a more beautiful sunset.” Riley said.

“I’m glad you like it.” I said.

“It’s breath taking.” Riley said.

“So are you.” I said before I could stop myself.

“What?” Riley asked.

“Nothing.” I said.

“No. No it’s not. You just said you thought I was breath taking, didn’t you?” Riley demanded.

“Yeah. Yeah I did.” I admitted.

“You really think so?” Riley asked.

“I’ve always thought you were pretty, but it wasn’t until today that I realized how beautiful you really are.” I said.

“I ... I don’t know what to say.” Riley said. “I never thought you were interested in me.”

“You’re just so beautiful, I always figured I wouldn’t stand a chance.” I said.

“Do you still think that?” Riley asked.

“I’m not sure.” I admitted.

“Caleb, I’m topless on a boat with you in the middle of the ocean. Do you need an engraved invitation?” Riley said.

“You mean? Is that why? You want me to?” My mind was reeling, and my words were just tumbling out of my mouth. “But...”

Riley just stood there looking at me expectantly. Finally, my mind kicked into gear again and I lunged forward and kissed Riley as I slid my hands around her body and pulled her close to me. Our lips pressed together and then I pushed my tongue into Riley’s mouth where her tongue was eagerly waiting for mine. Our tongues twirled and caressed each other as we stood on the deck of the boat and kissed. When we finally pulled apart, I felt breathless and my head was spinning.

“Can I touch your breasts?” I asked nervously.

“Sure. You can even suck on them if you want.” Riley said.

It was like I had died and gone to heaven. This had to be a dream. Any minute now I was going to wake up in my bed and the Osprey would be sitting in my backyard and Riley would still just be the girl who lived down the street. I pinched myself to see if I’d wake up. I didn’t, so this must really be happening. I slowly brought my hands up and cupped Riley’s breasts in my hands. I gently squeezed her breasts and ran my thumbs over her nipples.

I divided my attention between looking at Riley’s gorgeous tits and her face. I watched as Riley’s mouth opened in a silent moan and her head tipped back. I leaned forward and brought my mouth to Riley’s left nipple and licked it with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around her hard nubbin and then I flicked my tongue back and forth over it.

“Oh Caleb.” Riley moaned.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth as I lashed it with my tongue. “Oh, fuck yes.” Riley moaned.

I switched to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment while she ran her fingers through my short hair. “That feels so good.” Riley said.

I don’t know how long I spent sucking her nipples, it seemed like days and seconds at the same time. When I finally tore myself away from her gorgeous nipples, we were both grinning like a couple of idiots.

“Now what?” I asked a little sheepishly.

“Now it’s my turn.” Riley said.

I looked at her in confusion for a minute until she got down on her knees in front of me and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My hard cock sprang out and bobbed up and down in front of Riley’s face. She giggled for a second and then she looked up at me with that incredible smile of hers and then took my cock into her mouth.

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed. Her hot wet mouth wrapped around my cock was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared into Riley’s mouth and then reemerged over and over again and again. It felt out of this world, and the fact that we were doing it right out here in the open on the deck of my boat. I was getting my very first blowjob from Riley Alexander on my boat. “Oh yeah.” I moaned.

I was getting closer and closer to cumming, but Riley stopped sucking me and she grabbed my cock around the base and squeezed it tight for a couple of minutes until the urge to cum passed.

“I’m not ready for you to cum yet.” Riley explained.

As Riley stood up again I started to ask, “Can I...” but Riley put her index finger over my lips shushing me.

“I want you to make love to me Caleb. I want you to be my first.” Riley said.

My jaw dropped. “Are you sure?” I asked. “I’m still a virgin too.”

“I’m sure.” Riley said.

I moved into her and we started kissing again and I let my hands roam over Riley’s body and felt hers caressing mine.

I grabbed my binoculars and scanned the horizon in every direction again, but I didn’t see anything. It would suck to be in the middle of making love for the first time and have a big ass freighter bearing down on us. With the coast clear, I took Riley’s hand and led her down into the cabin to my bed. We kissed again and then we climbed onto the bed together.

“I’ve always wanted to try this.” I said and crawled between her legs, pulled the strings on the sides of her bikini bottom and pulled the offending garment off and tossed it somewhere. I kissed my way up her inner thigh until I reached her pussy, and I gave her lower lips a quick kiss, which made Riley giggle a little. I detected the slightest musky scent, but it wasn’t unpleasant at all. If anything, I found it to be intoxicating. Then I took a deep breath to steel my courage and I gave her slit a tentative first lick. I couldn’t taste much other than her skin, so I licked her again and pushed my tongue deeper inside her pussy. I could feel my tongue pushing between her labia and parting her pussy lips to give me my first taste of her succulent nectar. Sweet and tart at the same time. I loved it! It was a taste that was uniquely Riley, and I wanted more. I started licking and sucking on her pussy in earnest, pushing my tongue inside her as deeply as I could, trying to taste and explore every millimeter of her. Her hymen kept me from getting my tongue very far inside her though, so I moved my attention up to her clit and started giving it a good tongue lashing.

I could hear Riley moaning and calling my name over and over again. “Ohhhhh. Oh God! Oh Caleb! Please don’t stop. Ohhhhh! Yes Caleb. Yes!”

Then I felt her hands on the back of my head gently but firmly pressing my face against her pussy as if she was trying to make sure I wouldn’t stop what I was doing. Every time Riley would start to cum, she would start hunching and grinding her pussy against my face. It was awesome!

I took a break from tonguing her clit and sucked on it. I’d vary the force of the suction and sometimes I’d suck on it and push it out very quickly. That really drove her nuts! She’d pull my face tight to her, hunch and grind against my face all while clamping her thighs tight against my head. It was like being caught in the most wonderful vice ever.

When Riley finally couldn’t stand it any more she pushed me away.

“Oh fuck ... oh shit ... I need a minute.” She gasped breathlessly.

I grinned like a fool as I leaned on one arm and gave Riley a chance to catch her breath.

“Not bad for my first time, huh?” I asked.

“Caleb, that was incredible. You’re incredible.” Riley said.

“Thanks.” I said. “Are you ready?”

“Yeah. Yeah I am.” Riley said. She spread her legs wide and held out her arms to me. I slid off my shorts and underwear, and then I crawled between her legs and moved up her body until I was over her face to face. We kissed and then I reached down and guided my achingly hard cock to her pussy. “Should I go slow and easy or just do it with one hard fast push?” I asked.

“Do it quickly. Like ripping off a bandaid.” Riley said.

“You sure?” I asked.

“No, but that’s what I’m going with.” Riley said.

“Alright.” I said.

I lined my cock up with her pussy entrance and pushed it in until I felt the resistance of her hymen, which wasn’t far at all. “On three.” I said. And Riley nodded. “One ... two,” and I pushed hard with my cock and tore through Riley’s maiden head.

“Ah!” She cried out in momentary pain.

I stayed buried inside her waiting to see if she was okay. “Are you alright? Do you want to stop? I asked in concern.

“Yeah, that just stung a bit more than I thought it would. And no, I don’t want to stop. I just need a second.” Riley said.

“No problem.” I said. And thinking it would be a good way to distract her I started kissing Riley on her neck and shoulders and around her collar bone.

“Mmmmm that feels so good. I think I’m ready now.” Riley said.

“You sure?” I asked.

Riley nodded and I started slowly pulling my cock back. When just the head was inside her I pushed back in slowly until I was all the way inside her. I did this over and over again reveling in the hot, wet velvet glove that was her pussy and how incredible it felt wrapped around my cock.

“You can go faster.” Riley said softly.

I kissed her and started slowly thrusting my cock in and out of her, faster and faster. Before long we were really going at it. I could feel Riley’s nails digging into my shoulders and back as she hunched her pussy up to meet my cock in perfect synchronization. It was like we were born to make love to each other. I felt like we were floating on a cloud as we made love, and then all to soon I felt the urge to cum growing stronger and stronger.

“I’m gonna cum soon.” I warned her.

“No you’re not.” Riley said as she reached down between us and grasped my cock tightly around the base. She held it like that for several minutes before she asked, “Better? Can you go on now?”

“Yeah, I’m good.” I said.

“Good, because I want to ride you now.” Riley said. And then we carefully moved around in the tight confines of the cabin until Riley was on top of me, straddling my hips with my cock buried deep inside her. She couldn’t sit straight up so she leaned over me with her hands to either side of my head for balance, and she started to ride me.

“Oh fuck.” I moaned softly. I reached up to play with her breasts, squeezing and kneading them gently while tweaking her nipples with my thumb and forefinger. Riley didn’t just ride up and down, she gyrated in circles too. First one way, and then the other. She’d also sink all the way down on my cock and grind forward and backwards, and then side to side, and then she’d gyrate in circles. It was incredible.

“Where did you learn to fuck like this?” I asked in disbelief.

“Porn and erotic stories mixed with some Cosmo.” Riley said with a grin.

I stretched up and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it as I lashed it with my tongue. “Oh fuck.” Riley gasped and I felt her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock as she climaxed.

“I’m gonna cum.” I warned her.

“Yes! Give it to me.” Riley hissed.

“But I’m not wearing a condom.” I said.

“I don’t care. I want your cum. I want to feel it inside me.” Riley said and she wrapped her legs under mine locking herself on me. I felt the tingling start in my toes and then it felt almost like a pulling in my gut as the cum surged from my balls, through my cock and into Riley’s wanton pussy. I felt stream after thick stream of my cum flooding Riley’s pussy.

Once the euphoria wore off I started to panic. “Oh my God! Oh shit! I came inside you and I wasn’t wearing a condom! You could be pregnant!”

“Caleb, calm down. I’ve been on the pill since I was fourteen. My doctor gave them to me to help with my periods. You can relax, I’m not going to get pregnant.” Riley said.

“Thank God. Not that having a baby with you would be a bad thing, because you’re awesome. I bet you’ll make a great mom one day.” I said.

“Really?” Riley asked.

“Definitely.” I replied.

“Thanks.” Riley said.

“You’re welcome.” I replied. “I need to go on deck and check on things.”

“Alright.” Riley said.

“I just need to find my clothes.” I said.

“Just go naked.” Riley suggested. “We’re in the middle of the ocean, it’s not like there’s anyone out here to see you. Other than me, that is. And I like looking at your naked body.”

“I guess you have a point.” I said. “Fuck it.”

So with no clothes on what so ever, I went on deck and looked around to check for any trouble. Not a soul in sight and the sea was relatively calm. Before I could go back into the cabin I was joined on deck by and equally naked Riley.

“Wow, it feels so different to be totally naked outside.” Riley said.

“You were pretty much naked before we went down below.” I said.

“Yeah, but I was focused on you before. I wasn’t letting myself experience it. I mean the way the wind caresses my body with no clothes to get in the way, and the feel of the sea spray. It’s very erotic to me.” Riley said.

“Yeah, it does feel pretty sexy.” I said.

We stayed on deck for a little while until I saw Riley yawn widely. “You should go below and get some sleep.” I suggested.

“What about you? When will you sleep?” Riley asked.

“Well if you want, I can wake you up in a few hours and you can take a shift on watch. Otherwise I’ll need to take a bunch of ten minute naps through the night.” I said.

“What would I have to do? I don’t even know how to sail.” Riley said.

“You just need to keep an eye out for other boats and bad weather. The main thing is we don’t want to get run down by some big ass ship. If you see anything just come and wake me up and I’ll take care of it.” I said.

“Okay, cool. So I’ll go and sleep now. Wake me up when it’s my turn.” Riley said. She grabbed her bikini top off the deck and headed for the cabin.

“Okay. I’m just going to grab some clothes. It’s starting to get a little cool out here.” I said.

“Okay.” Riley said as I followed her below deck.

I couldn’t help watching Riley’s naked form as she climbed onto the bed and pulled a blanket over herself. I couldn’t believe I had lost my virginity to her about an hour ago. She’s so beautiful it blew my mind. I pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt, and as I turned for the door I heard Riley’s soft voice, “Caleb?”

“Yes?” I replied.

“Are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend?” Riley asked.

“Oh, Uh, I just kind of assumed we were already boyfriend and girlfriend.” I said.

“No Caleb. We’re lovers. For us to be boyfriend and girlfriend one of us has to ask the other first.” Riley said.

“Oh.” I said dumbly. And then my brain kicked into gear again. “Riley, would you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes Caleb. I would love to be your girlfriend.” Riley said.

“Awesome.” I said. I gave Riley a quick kiss and felt ten feet tall as I went back out on deck.

I stayed on deck by myself until about four in the morning, nothing much happened. I did see a few shooting stars, but that was about it. I went below and woke Riley for her turn on watch. As she sat up the covers slid down her body exposing her gorgeous breasts to my gaze. I couldn’t help staring hungrily at them as she stretched.

Riley saw me staring at her and smiled. “See anything you like baby?” She asked.

“Oh yeah.” I said.

“Good. I plan on letting you have as much as you want as often as I can.” Riley said.

“My parents must miss me.” I said.

“Huh? We’ve haven’t even been gone for one night.” Riley said, clearly confused.

“Well, I’ve obviously died and gone to heaven.” I said.

Riley laughed. “You’re such a dork.” She said.

“Yeah, but I’m your dork.” I replied.

“Yes you are, and about time too.” Riley said.

I watched as Riley dug through her bag and pulled out a pair of leggings and a T-shirt. She looked so sexy as she got dressed. I smiled as I saw that she hadn’t put on a bra or panties. “When do you want me to wake you up?” She asked from the hatch.

“Around eight or so I guess.” I said.

“Okay baby, see you in a few hours. Sweet dreams.” Riley said.

It was 8:30am when Riley nudged me awake. “Caleb baby, it’s time to get up.” She said.

I smiled when I saw her beautiful face less than a foot from mine. “You’re really here. It wasn’t just a dream.” I said.

“Yes I’m still here. And no, it wasn’t a just a dream. You’re stuck with me.” Riley said, playfully.

I got dressed again and went on deck to check the GPS. We were still on course. “We made good time during the night, we should be in Key West before noon.” I said.

“Cool. Would you like me to make us some breakfast?” Riley asked.

“Sure. That would be great.” I said.

After a nice breakfast together Riley went down below and changed into a pair of shorts and cropped T-shirt. She looked great. A few hours later we sailed into Key West and I got us a slip in a marina. Across the street from the marina was a scooter rental place, so Riley and I walked across the street and rented a scooter. At first I was going to rent one for each of us, but Riley thought it would be fun to share a scooter. We filled out the paperwork and used the credit card my parents gave me to pay for it and then we were off zooming around Key West.

We went to the Southern Most Point, Ernest Hemingway’s house, and the light house museum. We took lots of pictures with our phones.

At one point when we were alone for a minute Riley called me, “Hey Caleb.”

I turned to look at her and she pulled her shirt and bra up and flashed me. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped in sheer surprise. Riley laughed as she pulled her shirt back down into place. Just in time too, because an older couple walked around the corner and saw us.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.