Ssshotguneagle - Cover

Ssshotguneagle

Copyright© 2015 by Paperback Writer

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Popular female gamer gets kidnapped by three men who have plans for her and her new future.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Needles   Violence  

Leah didn’t get much sleep that night.

She just laid in bed, naked, recuperating from her night with Alpha. It wasn’t so much the physical part she was trying to recover from but more of her psyche. After everything she has suffered thus far, Alpha said something that almost tore her completely apart.

The next thing that shocked her after underestimating her opponent in a bout, was what Alpha did with her in their first session together. Expecting another evening of debauchery and torture, Leah thought she had very little time to steel her mind. Little did she know, Leah did not have to do much to mentally prepare what Alpha had in store for her that night.

Besides the altercation they both went through, Alpha did not touch her in any sexual manner for the rest of the session. Under the threat of the devious collar, Alpha had her do a couple painless acts. He did this with all the girls he had the “pleasure” of training.

The first thing he had her do was get down on all fours and walk around the cellar like a dog. There may have been no pain involved, but there was plenty of humiliation. Leah was a firm believer in gender equality. She wouldn’t call herself a feminist but she was against people who felt they were better than certain others.

So to have a man, who calls himself “Alpha,” forcing a woman to strip naked and crawl around like a dog, made her not only ashamed but angry. This was everything she was against, and then some. The tortures were bad already in itself, yet debasing herself to an animal was almost the final straw. It killed her that she couldn’t do a thing about it.

After having her crawl around for a bit, Alpha made her “sit” in a doggy position. She sat up with her bare ass on the cold ground, placing her hands on the ground between her thighs. In this position, she couldn’t help but squeeze her boobs together, making them look more profound. More disgust and shame filled her.

Alpha was very happy with himself. He couldn’t wait for the day when Leah wouldn’t need the collar to comply with his orders. This was just a preview of what’s to come.

“It is my hope for you, Leah, that one day you’ll be able to follow my orders without that collar. Wouldn’t that be something?” Alpha asked.

Leah didn’t answer. She just focused on what was in front of her. If Alpha did not force her to answer, she wasn’t going to. This didn’t bother him. He knew she heard him.

“In case you were wondering, this is all we will be doing tonight. You’ll find my methods more ‘orthodox’ than Kenny’s and Buddy’s. I always start off slow with all the girls who come through here.”

This statement insulted Leah. She hated thinking there were others before her. How many poor girls fell into the clutches of these monsters? How long did they last before giving up on everything? It was a scary thought for Leah. Something she hoped she would never know the answer to, herself.

Alpha grabbed a chair to sit down in front his captive.

“Out of the three of us, I’m a bit more understanding of your dilemma. Your side, I mean. I don’t imagine anyone would want to be in your position. But here we are. So I feel we owe you some kind of explanation. I’ll answer any questions you may have now. Keep in mind, though, there may be some questions I can not answer now.”

The nerve of this guy, Leah thought! “They owe me an explanation”?! The only thing they owe me is to give me back my freedom and for them to rot in prison for the rest of their lives! Leah didn’t want to speak her mind. A part of her wanted to take him up on his offer if he was telling the truth. Then again, with a name like Alpha, his ego probably made him believe he had no reason to lie, she thought. His arrogance, Leah hoped, will be his downfall.

Without looking at him, she asked, “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Ah, a popular question I always hear. There are two answers for that. Do you want to know why we chose you? Out of every attractive girl out there, why you? To put it simply, we have big plans just for you.”

Leah didn’t know what he meant nor care to find out. But she knew in her gut, she was going to discover what that entails in the near future.

“Our picks have always been low-key. Of course, there were plenty of worried family members and friends who would look endlessly for them. In fact, some still are. It’s sad really. That they will never know the truth of what really happened to them.”

Leah started to panic a little bit before Alpha corrected himself.

“No, we don’t kill them, if that’s what you’re thinking. All three of us are aware of the high risks involved for killing someone. It is an absolute last resort. You would have to go above and beyond before we resort to that. Instead, we have a ‘humane’ solution for making our girls disappear. But, that’s for another day. I’m getting off topic.”

It unnerved Leah how casually Alpha talked about their past victims like they were pets.

“While you are and will be undergoing the same treatment as everyone else, we have other special plans for you. We haven’t tried implementing these new ideas yet. Needless to say, we’re very excited to try something new. Especially with someone as breathtaking as you.”

Leah knew he was trying to scare her. It would have been a lie if she said she wasn’t. What could they possibly want from her? What was it about her status in the gaming community that made her “special”?

“But that’s quite a while from now. We have to get you ready before that part of the plan comes. You can say we already have started prepping you since the day you got here, wouldn’t you agree?”

Again, Leah chose to not respond.

“I am very glad you haven’t broken just yet. Then again I knew you wouldn’t. You’re the type of girl who doesn’t give up so easily. And that’s who we need right now. We think you’re strong enough to last just enough before our plans are complete.”

Leah hated it now more than ever that she has been giving them what they wanted. The last thing she wanted to do was to help them in any way. She just didn’t know how to fight back. It was her will she was always proud of when the going gets tough. Now, it was hurting her in an ironic twist.

“In order for you to move along schedule, you have to go through what every girl who has been with us, gone through.”

Leah was confused at first. She didn’t know what that meant. She has already suffered unimaginable things since she has gotten here. What could possibly be worse than-

Like a punch in the face, Leah knew exactly what he was talking about. Hoping to keep a straight face, Leah said in a shaky voice, “You’re going to rape me?”

“Yes,” Alpha responded casually.

Whatever strength Leah had left at that moment, she used it all up to hold back her tears and wails.

“You had to have known this was coming. Granted, we took a lot longer than usual to get to it, but for good reason. You see, usually, one of us would have the pleasure of doing so, but circumstances are different this time around. This leads to the other reason why we chose you. Someone you know personally suggested us to you.”

Leah’s world crumbled just a little bit more. She hoped he was lying. Who could she know personally who would put her through this? What did she do that made someone thinks she deserved this? Leah prayed Alpha was lying.

“It’ll be the first of many. Keep that in mind. It’s not going to get any easier. But knowing you, you can take it, Leah. I know you can.”

Leah was in a fog when Alpha said that last part. She was in such complete shock, she did not notice him getting up from his chair to unlock her collar. He then opened the door to her cell, commanding her to get back inside.

But once she heard him threatening her by using the collar, she snapped out of it. Leah was in the process of standing up from her seated doggy position when Alpha stopped her.

“Uh, uh, uh. Tsk, tsk, tsk. That’s not how pets walk, do they?” Alpha said, waving his pointing finger in a “no-no-no” motion.

Leah went back to all fours before crawling her way back into the cell. It was at this point, she couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. After she entered her cell once again, Alpha made her go back to a seated doggy position. As she was crying, Alpha bent down to give Leah a kiss on the forehead. Taking this seemingly vulnerable opportunity, Leah lashed out, swinging both of her hands towards Alpha’s face, ready to give him deep and painful scratches.

Instead, he caught both of her wrists just in time. Her hands were inches away from his face. Alpha gave her a satisfied smile as she looked at him with anger.

“That’s my girl. Don’t make it too easy for us now.”

Alpha let her go, both knowing there wouldn’t be any more attacks. Still looking at him with the same angry look, Alpha exited the cell and shut it once again, sealing his prisoner in it.

“I’d recommend you get some sleep. You will need it for tomorrow.”

Leah kept his eyes on him as left the cellar. Once he did, she let out a sigh of relief, as her time with Alpha was over.

Damn, he’s so fast! How can anyone be that fucking fast! Leah thought, angry at herself. After hearing Alpha admit she was going to be raped soon, Leah thought she catch him off guard if she looked shocked and scared. She was even able to produce tears to look the part. Although, thinking about it now, some of them may have been genuine tears. Leah turned laid on her side, covering herself the best way she could. She may have been tired but her mind was not letting her sleep.

She was in no sleeping mood. Leah was too angry to sleep. Even though her

It was time, Leah thought, to fight again for all she’s worth. If this was something they were going to do, then Leah wanted to make sure she did not make it easy for them. Sure, so far her fights have been futile, but it was just now she realized that she wouldn’t be able to live with herself if she just let them have their way with her. If Leah ever did get out of this alive, she wanted to tell people how she never stopped fighting and never gave up her struggle. If nothing else, it would be easier to live with herself afterward.

Leah tossed and turned most of the night until she was able to get some shut eye around 6 o’clock in the morning. Leah had another dream she was back at her home playing video games again with Todd by her side. It made it her heart sink, even more, when she woke up to the sound of something banging on metal.

Leah woke up startled and surprised to see where she was. Even without her glasses or contacts, she could see Kenny standing right outside her cell with his evil smile.

“Rise and shine, sugar tits!”

Kenny kicked the cell bars loud enough to wake up Leah with a startle. Instantly she covered herself. Even when looking tired, she gave Kenny an evil look. She was exhausted from yesterday’s session with Alpha. The soreness from her hand and arm was evident of that. Leah was beyond embarrassed and humiliated having to perform “slave acts” for him. After their small bout, Leah realized Alpha was a very dangerous individual that could easily beat her in a fighting match. The next thing she would have to try was outsmarting him. It didn’t turn out so well when she tried doing that with Buddy, but maybe Alpha and Kenny would be a different case. In the meantime, she had to keep up the façade of being broken. If they truly believe she was broken, it would give Leah a chance to catch them with their guard down.

Kenny proceeded to retrieve something out of one of the several big closets in the cellar. To Leah, it looked like an oversize folded chair. Even when Kenny unfolded it and placed it in the middle of the open floor, she still couldn’t identify what it was. The best way to describe it, according to Leah, was that it looked like a metal frame for a big, and unusual, chair or table. There were several bars on the main frame, with also several paddings. One of the paddings was big and was at the center of the frame. Whatever this device was, Leah had a bad feeling about it because she knew Kenny was setting it up just for her.

Kenny had to drill screws at the base of the frame onto the ground to keep it firm and steady. In fact, there were already holes in the ground to accommodate the screws. After feeling satisfied the contraption was set to his standards, he put the tools away. He rolled back a cart with other items on it but Leah couldn’t tell what they were. Finally, Kenny returned his attention back to Leah.

“You have a long day ahead of you. And an even longer night. I have the pleasure of getting you ready. Are you going to be a problem?”

Leah didn’t respond in any way. She thought if she opened her mouth, she would start yelling profanity and hurling insults at him. Instead, she tried to give him a blank look but only succeeded looking agitated.

“It doesn’t matter whether you do or not. It’s more fun when it’s rough. So please, make it fun for me and fight as much as possible.”

As Kenny unlocked her cell door and went inside, Leah gave no sign of resistance. Even after he dragged her out by the hair, Leah did not fight back. Kenny made several attempts to get her riled up, such as calling her more degrading names and manhandling her. Nothing seems to do it for her. Leah complied with all of Kenny’s demand. He wasn’t completely disappointed. He was looking forward to what was in store for her tonight.

While Kenny was strapping her down into one of his favorite positions, he took the time to inform Leah of tonight’s agenda.

“A very special friend of ours is coming tonight. He’s coming to see you personally. And I’ve been given the task to prepare you for him. You can probably guess how I’m setting you up what you’re in store for, huh?”

He was right. By the time Leah realized how he was strapping her to the strange contraption he set up moments ago, she knew exactly what was going to happen to her tonight. But it was too late to fight back. It took a lot of effort on her part not to start freaking out. She wanted to continue pretending to be broken. Tonight might be too much for her to handle, however. As Kenny put the final touches to Leah’s predicament, Leah’s panic began to set in. Her new forced position on the make-shift device left her in an extremely vulnerable state. Her heart rate was beating faster and faster.

“That’s it, whore,” Kenny sneered. “Let it sink in. We’re going to make sure you never forget this night. For as long as you live.” He continued working methodically preparing Leah for tonight as taunted the poor victim. “Even when we play more of our games afterward, tonight will be imprinted in the back of your mind until the day you die. Nothing special like a cunt’s first rape, I say!” Kenny laughed.

Leah closed her eyes tightly, concentrating on drowning out Kenny’s words. But it was a little too late. His words already had an effect on her. She waited with trepidation as one of her evil captors prepared her in the most unusual way yet.


It felt like a whole day had passed for Leah. Unfortunately, time did not numb the pain her body was feeling. The cellar was still cool preventing her from sweating. Leah gave up the notion of escaping her restraints. The more she fought the more pain she caused herself. She was still in utter disbelief how Kenny had left her. To any disturbed individuals, like her three captors, she would be compared to a turkey on Thanksgiving. Leah has never been so exposed like she was now.

The humiliation and pain were so unbearable that Leah prayed for anyone to come in and do whatever they wanted so that she could be let down. It was a disturbing thought but there it was.

As if fate was listening in, Leah finally hears the door to her cellar open.

She remained silent and still, listening for anything.

Footsteps. There were getting louder. Coming to her. Only one person.

From her head hanging down, she had an upside-down view of someone’s legs as they approached her from behind. They were wearing dark blue denim jeans with expensive Addidas. They just stood there, not moving. It felt like they’ve been standing there forever.

Was this one of the three? Or is this that “special guest” Kenny was talking about?

She could imagine what this person was thinking if he was anything like her three captors, as he examined her. Kenny methodically strapped her on the frame on her front side. She placed her chest on the bigger of two pads for support of her upper body. The pad had a huge hole in it, however, which gave access to her tits. The smaller pad was for her pelvis. This pad had two long metallic frames for Leah’s legs to be strapped in. Before strapping her legs, Kenny did a short leg-stretching session because of what came next. The frame held her legs straight forward at first. But after making sure they were loosely strapped, Kenny rotated a lever which slowly forced her legs to do the split. He had to stop moments at a time to make sure her legs pivoted as her legs spread wide apart. Their research told them she could naturally do the splits, so it wouldn’t have been a problem for her. They would never try this on a target if she was unable to do it, due to higher risks of bodily injury. They did not like to break their toys too soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.