Gifts for Momma

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2015 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Maddie, Madelaine Burns worked at every job possible to give her Galinda, Gail the chance to become the doctor she wanted to be. It was a life of sacrifice but now, with Gail established, it was time to show Momma that love in return. Spoiling Momma became Gail's fondest dreams, and then Maddie met the big boss of Gail's medical practice: Graham McDonald, 'the Kilt Man'

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

THE FUSS:

Galinda was smiling as she pulled the lovely new Caddie into the driveway. Her plan was now fully in action and she was way beyond pleased with it all.

She was home, as usual, for tea time with Momma, and had decided that her next action would be based on what her Momma did first.

As she parked in the driveway, the front door opened and Maddie Burns came out, a huge smile on her face.

"There she is," Maddie said, "The lovely, successful doctor; my beauty Galinda that famous orthopedic surgeon!"

"Well hardly famous," Galinda said, grinning at her Momma, and spreading her arms for a usual hug.

"You must be famous," Maddie said, hugging Galinda, "Look at your new car."

It was time! Right then Gail, Galinda Burns, knew that it was time for the surprise.

"Momma," she said softly, "You know very well that I'm still in love with my sports car and don't intend to get rid of it.

"But I don't understand then," Maddie said, casting another glance at the shiny cadillac sedan, white with lovely light blue interior.

"Don't you?" Gail said, grinning at her Momma.

Then the thought struck her and Maddie put her hand up to her mouth and barely, barely suppressed her sobs.

"Galinda Burns, you didn't!" Maddie said, tears now forming.

"But I did, Momma," Gail said, hugging her Momma, who was now clinging to her.

"Isn't it pretty, Momma," Gail said. "Isn't your new car pretty?"

"My new car!" Maddie said, still fighting the tears. "You didn't need to do this!"

"Of course I did," Gail said. "We've got the house and now Momma gets a new car."

"A new car!" Maddie said, wonder in her voice, "But a cadillac."

"Best for my Momma," Gail said.

"Ohhhhh," Maddie said, and then, with a grin now, "Show me!"

They sat in the car then and Gail went over all of the features of the new caddie with her Momma. Throughout Maddie was tearing up and finally the tears were on her cheeks.

"Oh, honey," Maddie said, "This is so fine. You really didn't have to do this. My old one was fine."

"Your 'old one', as you call it," Gail said, "Was decrepit!"

"Like me!" Maddie quipped but the tears were still there.

They had 'the talk' then. It happened now and again; not very often but Gail always made sure that her Momma knew these things.

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER:

At the time of that particular version of 'the talk', Gail, Galinda Burns was a lovely 28 year old. She was finished with all of her preparation and had been a member of a medical practice, their orthopedic surgeon, for over a year and a half. She closely resembled her lovely Momma, with the same kind of short, brown hair. They shared a similar build, nicely formed in the breast and with large nipples, and a kind of runner's frame with good legs and outstanding butts.

Maddie, Madelaine Burns was a glorious 46 year old. She was an active woman and had, for years, taken care of herself and given herself over to exercises of all kinds.

As a mother and daughter team, Maddie and Gail Burns were stunners.

Their shared history only served to make them closer, to make them a real team.

Gail's Dad, Donnie, had gone off zooming on a motorcycle after Gail was born and never came home. The word that finally reached Maddie, only after a huge amount of time went by, was that he was killed in a motorcycle accident and had been 'taken care of' by the friends with whom he was then living.

It was strange but that was the end of the story of Gail's Dad. From that point on, Gail was Maddie's life. She worked extra hard to be a good and providing Mom. Even when Gail was finishing college and going to Medical school, Maddie was taking care of things. She worked, often enough, two jobs to make sure that Gail got what she needed.

One of Maddie's proudest moments was the graduation, when her lovely Gail, Galinda, had become Dr. Galinda Burns.

It was after those days of preparation were behind her and she joined the medical practice of McDonald and Whorley, as their orthopedic surgeon, that Gail turned her attention to taking the best care possible of her Momma.

They had had occasions to have this 'talk' before, since it had taken Maddie a little bit of time to resign herself to being the one now being cared for.

They'd had 'the talk', when Gail bought the house and told Maddie that the house was 'her', Maddie's house. Gail had a room there but it was all for her Momma.

Now the same was the case with the new gift of the car, the beautiful Cadillac.

They sat in the front seat of the car and Gail reached out to wipe a tear from her Momma's cheek.

"Momma, who took care of me, when I was a wild teenager?" Gail asked.

Maddie knew these questions and always answered them.

"I did," she said. "And, honey, you weren't that wild!"

"Yes, I was," Gail said, "We both know that."

They shared a grin then.

"Who worked at several jobs so that I could get through school and med school?" Gail asked next.

"I did, but honey," Maddie said, "You were my whole life. When your Poppa was gone, and zoomed away and out of our life, you were everything to me."

"Yes," Gail said, "And I don't and will never forget that."

"And so," Gail went on relentlessly, "Who deserves the gift of this brand new cadillac?"

"I don't know," Maddie said, now blushing.

"Momma!" Gail said, "Do I need to ask all those things again?"

"No, honey," Maddie said, reaching out to hug her daughter. "If you say that I do, then I deserve the new cadillac."

"I do indeed," Gail said.

"It's so lovely," Maddie said, running a hand over the wheel and the dash board. "It's like you my beautiful daughter, the great doctor, the surgeon!"

"Then lets go for a ride," Gail said. "We might even be able to pick up some men!" She was giggling by the time she finished that last statement.

Now Maddie was giggling too. "Too old!" she shot back at her daughter.

"Bullshit!" Gail said with a grin. "You're at that age when women become the best, the most beautiful! You, Madelaine Burns, are a certified babe!"

That made Maddie blush and giggle.

"Now, ice cream!" Gail said.

"Yes, ice cream," Maddie said, "With my new chariot!"

She turned to Gail, as they were about to drive out of the drive: "Thank you, honey; I want you to know that I am always, always so grateful for what you do for me and the way that you treat me."

"Payback time," Gail said, "For the world's greatest Mom!"

Gail grinned then and said: "So, Momma, shall we look for some men?"

"No," Maddie said with a giggle, "No men."

"Then," Gail asked, the grin on her face widening, "Shall we look for some women?"

Maddie just put her hand over her mouth and shrieked into her mouth at that.

"Oho," Gail said, "Found you out, Madelaine Burns!"

Maddie was giggling and turning bright red. "Stop it," Maddie said, "Or I'll pee myself!"

"Not in your new car!" Gail said with a final giggle and reached out to hug her Momma.

"You are the best of the best," Maddie whispered to Gail.

"Exactly what I was going to say to you," Gail said, and kissed Maddie on the cheek

AN ANNOUNCEMENT:

They went off then, Maddie driving, and sighing now and then about the loveliness of the new, white caddie. Maddie took them to a Friendly's where they settled for an ice cream treat.

"So," Gail said, a grin on her face.

Maddie, knowing full well what was on Gail's mind, put up a hand and said: "Don't you dare!"

Gail laughed and said: "All I was going to say, Madam, was that you should look around to choose a man or a woman that you might be interested in, depending on your outlook for fun and sexual expression..."

"Galinda Burns," Maddie said, trying to put weight into her voice. "I'll ground you!"

Gail grinned and giggled then, saying: "You can't; I don't live with you! I have my own place now."

"Rats!" Maddie said. Then she added: "And no, I'm not looking for a man, and never was looking for a woman!"

"Maybe you should, Momma," Gail said then, "You're so gorgeous!"

"Gail Burns," Maddie said then, "This conversation is over!"

Gail smiled and said: "Momma, I love you like there is no tomorrow!"

"I know that, sweetheart," Maddie said, "It's been you and I right from the beginning, right from the beginning."

Gail smiled but Maddie wasn't finished: "But you don't need to fix me up, young lady." She got a grin from Gail then.

"You already have bought me a house and a new car!" Maddie said.

"Momma," Gail said then, being earnest with her now, "I'm just returning the love. It's such a blessing for me to get a chance to do that, to return the love."

Maddie reached out and put her hand on top of Gail's and said: "And you do it so well!"

"Hey," Gail said, giggling, "People will think that you and I are girlfriends!"

"Will not," Maddie said, although she did look around.

Gail noticed her Momma's look and grinned at her again. Maddie stuck her tongue out then and they both laughed.

"By the way, Momma," Gail said, when they were together in the front seat of Maddie's new car. "I have something to tell you."

"Yes?" Maddie said.

"We, the practice is having a get together this coming Saturday at Dr. McDonald's house. We are each invited to come and bring a date. Guess what?"

"What?" Maddie said then, still not suspecting what Gail was driving at.

"I'm taking you!" Gail said.

"What?" Maddie expostulated. "Me?"

"Yep," Gail said, "Going out to the big boss' house with my best gal this coming Saturday."

"Oh, honey," Maddie said, "There must be someone else that you'd rather."

"Well, there are some friends, med school and around that are kind of interesting but no one that I'm big on right now. And besides, you are just my love, and that's final," Gail said, ending any arguments about it.

"I have nothing to wear!" Maddie wailed then.

Gail grinned and said: "That only means that we get to go shopping! New dresses, short dresses, showing lots of leg to impress the boss and the men at the shindig."

"Ohhhh," Maddie said. "Life with you is so constantly interesting."

"So," Gail said, "Shopping when?"

They made arrangements then to take a day, an afternoon soon and go shopping for dresses for the party at Dr McDonald's that coming Saturday.

Their shopping day was that Tuesday. They went together and planned to make it an evening out with dinner and all.

They settled into it and had a wonderful time. Over the years, as Gail matured and went in the direction that she wanted for her life, the two of them had become as much two girlfriends as Mother and Daughter. And so it was that Tuesday with their shopping trip.

Gail said that she had a few things to wear and would choose from between them but wanted to make sure that her Momma had a couple good dresses.

They went in the direction of 'the little black dress' for Maddie. In the process, Maddie tried on about six or seven dresses, in each case modeling them for Gail. They then narrowed the choices down to four of the dresses and Gail insisted that Maddie take the two that she really liked.

"Momma," she'd said, "You look gorgeous in those two dresses. Take both of them."

"Ohh," Maddie had protested but Gail was adamant.

"This is so hard to get used to," Maddie protested.

"I've waited a whole lifetime to be able to do this," Gail asserted and the purchase of the two 'little black dresses' was a done deal.

Then, again at Gail's insistence, they finished their shopping by buying a few pairs of thigh high stockings for Maddie and also some new sets of panties and bras.

They were giggly, when they finished the shopping.

Maddie said 'thank you' several times to Gail, and got a response of a kiss on the cheek.

"It's been great fun," Gail said. "How about dinner?"

"Dinner, fine," Maddie said. "But it's my treat!"

"Don't think so," Gail said.

"Galinda Burns, listen to your Momma," Maddie insisted and so it was Maddie's treat for their dinner. They dined in one of their favorites in the mall.

They sat and talked a bit, with Gail mentioning that they could preview the men who were there, while they were eating. It caused the two of them to be giggly throughout the meal.

A SATURDAY PARTY:

The two of them decided that Gail would drive them on Saturday to the party at Graham McDonald's.

They were both in a party mood, by the time they left Maddie's home to head for the party.

"Momma," Gail had said, when she arrived to pick her up. "You look fabulous!"

That made Maddie smile and said: "It's all because you take such good care of me!"

"My only aim!" Gail said, getting a hug and kiss from her Momma.

Garner McDonald himself met them a the door of his large home: "Gail!" he said with obvious pleasure. Then he turned in Maddie's direction and said: "And who is this lovely, lovely woman with you?"

Gail was grinning and gave Graham a hug; then she stepped back and took Maddie by the arm.

"Can this possibly be?" Graham began and Gail said: "Yes, Graham, this is my Momma, Madelaine."

"Well, well, Ms Madelaine Burns," Graham said, "Welcome to my home. I am so pleased that Gail brought you this evening."

"Thank you, Dr. McDonald," Maddie said, and he held up a hand and said: "No, no, it must be Graham."

"Maddie then," Maddie said, and she gave him a quick hug.

He turned to the two of them and asked then if they wanted something to drink. They both settled for a glass of white wine, which he went to fetch.

"Made an impression on the head Doctor!" Gail said in a side whisper.

"He was being the gracious host," Maddie said then.

"Don't think so, lady," Gail said. "When you turn on the charm, wearing that dress, the men will swoon."

"Stop it!" Maddie said, giggling.

"What did I miss?" Graham asked, as he appeared with their drinks.

"I was just telling her about how charming she looks," Gail said.

"She does indeed," Graham replied, and said: "But we don't want to be embarrassing you."

"Thank you," Maddie said, "And thank you for the wine."

"Let me show you around," Graham said and led them around the two rooms where people were standing and talking. In each case, to each group he introduced Gail as their new orthopedic surgeon and made it a point to simply say: "And this is Maddie."

In at least one case, the question was asked of Maddie: "Are you a member of the medical staff too?"

"No," Maddie said with a small laugh, "I'm Gail's Mom."

The man asking the question was a bit non-plussed by the answer and it made both Gail and Maddie grin, with Graham McDonald joining the fun.

After about forty minutes, Graham led them into the large dining room, where dinner was laid out for them. People were encouraged to eat their dinners where they would. There were places outside and any number of places inside.

Gail and Maddie, once they had their food, made a decision to go outside.

"Well, he's really charming," Maddie said, when they were settled outside on a patio with their dinners.

"Yes, he is," Gail said, "He's great to work with."

It was about then that Graham came out and found them eating.

"We're hiding?" he asked with a smile.

"Actually," Maddie said, "We were singing your praises!"

"Well, thank you, lovely lady," Graham said to that.

He sat with them and talked with them for a while, only leaving after a bit to look around to make sure that everyone had what they might need or want.

The evening turned out to be a treat for both Gail and Maddie. At the door, as they were leaving, Gail got a hug from Graham, who said: "Thank you for bringing your lovely Mom."

Gail grinned at him and kisses his cheek. He moved then and had Maddie in a hug.

The hug was prolonged for just a bit and was really enjoyed by both of them. Maddie was blushing, as a matter of fact, when they broke off the hug.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," Maddie said, once the hug broke up.

"It was my pleasure to have you here," he said, "Gail bringing you was a treat for me, for all of us here."

On the way home and once they were at Maddie's house, where they settled in for a a glass of wine each, Maddie and Gail talked about their evening.

Maddie was overtly thankful to Gail for taking her, for helping her to get out a bit.

Gail also realized that Maddie was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the evening; she wasn't exactly sure why that was but didn't engage in the normal raillery that the two of them normally enjoyed.

"It was so nice of you to ask me," Maddie said.

"It was my pleasure, Momma," Gail said. "I love seeing you get out a bit and enjoy yourself."

"Well, you're really taking spectacular care of me," Maddie replied, "I will say that."

"Paying back for all those wonderful years!" Gail said.

"Yes, they were wonderful," Maddie replied and grabbed her daughter for a hug.

There were tears in Maddie's eyes, when the hug broke and all that was then said, before they parted for the night was: "I love you, Momma!"

"I love you too, my sweet, sweet girl. You make me so proud!"

Maddie, as she settled down for the night in bed had fleeting thoughts about how charming Graham McDonald turned out to be.

There was one word of caution for herself, as sleep approached: "Now, girl, don't you go having your head turned by one evening out!"

It left Maddie softly chuckling, as she closed her eyes.

AN IMPORTANT MEETING AT WORK:

Maddie had a phone call early the next morning.

"Hello?" she said.

"Momma?" Gail said.

"Hi, love," Maddie replied.

"I'm off to work, any messages for Graham?" Gail wanted to know. It made both of them giggle.

"You're so bad!" Maddie said.

"Like my Momma, I am!" Gail said and they hung up with kisses on both sides.

It was a semi-busy morning for Gail, seeing patients and follow-ups from previous surgeries. She did have some time mid day and was working on some patient folders, when someone knocked on the door.

It was Graham McDonald.

"Hey, Gail, got a minute?" he wanted to know.

"Yes," she said, racking her brains to see if her 'review', which was a part of her contract with the medical group, was now due. She was sure that it was and she had only forgotten it. She didn't know if she should have been ready or prepared or not but that was now a moot point, since Graham was here now.

"Yes, Graham," Gail said, "Review time?"

He laughed. "Gail, that review stuff was put into the standard contract at the insistence of the lawyers, to protect us, they said. It's certainly not necessary in your case. Your work and the way you help the entire medical group is certainly first rate."

She smiled at what he was saying. "Thank you, Graham; that means a lot to me, coming from you."

"There's something else on my mind," he said to her. "Do you mind if I sit and we talk?"

"No, of course not," she said, relieved that the 'review' thing was no longer even relevant in her case. But she realized that she was now intrigued.

"After all," she thought to herself, "He certainly looks ill at ease."

She decided to try to put him at ease. "Graham, is something wrong?"

"No," he said quickly. "It's only me! I'm just not used to talking about what I'm going to bring up."

"What?" she asked, "Now you have me really intrigued."

He gave a soft chuckle, and said: "Yes, I realize that. But no use going around the bushes. Let me just say what I have to say."

She gave him all of her attention at this point and he did, after heaving a significant sigh, go on: "Gail, would you mind terribly, would it bother you, if I were to ask your Mom for a date?"

He obviously felt better at simply having asked the question and settled down, visibly, immediately.

He reaction wasn't what he'd ever suspected that he might receive from her. She laughed.

She held up her hand then and said: "What a marvelous idea! Here I am suspecting that something was wrong with the way I'm working or not working and you ask this."

He smiled at her.

"My Momma is simply the greatest in the world," she said. "That's a prejudiced but absolutely true statement."

"I believe you," he said. "I admit that I was enchanted by her and have been wondering how exactly to do this. It seemed best if I just asked you for your opinion."

"What a thoughtful thing," she said. "I love the idea, and I bet Momma will too."

"Gee," he answered. "I hope so."

"Let me tell you," she said. Gail then went into the story of her life with her Momma. She mentioned her Dad going off and being killed and they only finding out about it over a half year later, after he was buried for a long time. She went into detail about how her Momma worked at extra jobs to enable her to get the kind of education that she wanted to have, right up to and through med school.

"That's simply the way that she is," Gail concluded.

He was listening and smiling at what she was saying.

Then Gail mentioned her buying her Momma the house and then the car and how it made Maddie weepy both times.

"Graham," Gail finished, "She's just the salt of the earth and she's gorgeous."

"She is indeed," he said, "So, you don't mind if I call her?"

"Not at all," Gail said.

That evening Gail had been with Maddie for dinner and they were watching a bit of TV, when the phone rang.

Maddie picked it up and a semi familiar voice said: "Hi, Maddie, this is Graham McDonald."

Maddie immediately said, "Yes, Doctor, Gail is here."

She handed the phone to Gail, telling her that it was Dr. McDonald.

Gail smiled at her Momma and took the phone, talking into it.

"Yes," she said, "Right here."

"Momma," she said to Maddie who'd been walking from the room. "It's for you."

"Me?" Maddie said, some wonder in her voice. She went and took the phone, saying a soft "Hello?", when she'd got it.

Gail tried not to listen in but was just out of the room, a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, that's lovely," she heard Maddie say, before ringing off of the phone.

"Momma?" Gail said, then, going back into the room where Maddie was.

Maddie was simply standing there and looking at the phone in her hand.

"Momma?" Gail asked.

"He asked me for a date," Maddie said, completely non-plussed. "He asked me out to dinner Friday evening."

"Dr. McDonald?" Gail asked, as though this were totally new news to her.

"Yes, your Dr. McDonald," Maddie said.

"He is not 'my Dr. McDonald at all," Gail said, a grin on her face.

Maddie looked at Gail then and noticed the grin and said: "You knew about this!" It was an accusation.

"Yep!" Gail said. "Sit and I'll tell you."

"Oh, I think I need a glass of wine," Maddie said, fanning her face with her hand.

"I'll get it," Gail said and fetched them each a glass of white wine.

"Well?" Maddie asked, as they were settled.

Gail grinned and said: "Yes, I knew; in fact, he came to my office last Tuesday so that he could ask my permission to ask you out."

"Ohhhh," Maddie said, her hand now in front of her mouth in surprise. "What a lovely thing to do."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.