Earth's Core - Cover

Earth's Core

Copyright© 2016 by Lonahora

Chapter 14: Distant but United

‘If I’ll let myself be devoured, they will reach a compromise as to who shall become the Celestial Immortal. If I won’t, then neither would agree to let me be one of the two Infernals. And as far as having a regular Evolutionary Ascension, those two will never dream of disappointing Morien and The Almighty, even before they will put yours and mother’s expectations into consideration!’

The Princess Of Veiher irascibly imputed as thunder and purple lightning rampaged in her Inner Panorama.

Iven silently watched and contemplated. She actually made him feel perturbed. He was on the verge of asking if, by her meaning, the one personality to remain will return to be the original, yet he hurried to bury it in his heart, fearing of implying something he should not.

‘And the other thing that made you to want to separate now?’ He did not voice his opinion for the first thing, since him, too, had a bias in favor of the other two, and like that he only hurt his daughter a little bit.

‘Their blind devotion Morien instilled in them for The Almighty has twisted their hearts ... Their collaboration in the Milky Way Plain’s Ercas Mir Star caused the death of billions and their reaction to it is “His Holiness and The Almighty are good and merciful”. I refuse to be part of them any longer, father!’

‘Countless mortals are born and die unjustly every day, Iaura, killed by me and your mother, also. Are our hearts twisted?’ His tone, if she ever was able to perceive it, changed to fatherly.

This time he challenged he love for him, and although she was not his favorite, she was still a daughter he loved and hoped that love him back.

‘Maybe a little bit’, she lowered her head and said quietly.

As rampant as she was, assertive and lofty, she was also described by those knowing her as a “Good girl”.

Iven was glad.

‘But that’s not my point!’ Her spiciness spiked back. ‘Their action did not result in the death of strangers, but people we knew that hosted and took care of us!’

‘So you do it in their memory? Punishing them and yourself?’ Iven retorted.

‘No!’ She strongly denied. ‘The dead cannot be compensated, but the living can!’

‘The living?’ Iven was confused.

He thought about the survivors of the planet he heard about, after news about the ordeal that transpired in the remote Plain for the Godly Law Template spread across the First and Second Valleys.

‘The survivors? Do you even know who they are? If they are strangers, then you are defeating your point’.

‘I know them! At least one of them!’ She argued back and he gave her the opportunity to explain, yet surprisingly she refused it.

She, or rather the other two, was The Almighty’s medium when she passed the order to Archbishop Silternjan to leave the planet. And while the postulant and nun complied, she stole a glimpse at why The Almighty’s Godliness.

So pure and compassionate it was, it almost blinded her. Insisting to look through the glare, she uttered a name in her heart that for a split second made it easy to trail The Almighty’s line of sight.

It was not directed at Luminous Church’s forces or the Godly Law Template every Immortal, including His Holiness Morien, vied for, but an indigenous she was familiar with, at least the postulant and for a little bit the nun ... a man who could not receive his empathy.

She did not think much about it in the beginning, so she uttered the name again and inquired.

The birth of an Infernal Immortal!

Was the response she received, one that is not affiliated to any God and thus should be categorize as a “Scourge”.

The Kon Juya Constabulary had all the Immortals that were on the scene, during the Infernal Evolutionary Ascension, swear secrecy with genuine Intent and in return they would not be implicated as accessory in the damage done to the Core Star. As for those who departed earlier, including Violet Star Commander Kitanoriya, they were currently under pursuit.

The Princess Of Veiher feared from implicating her parents with the constabulary by divulging what the name told her, and so her only choice was to stubbornly mum’s the word.

‘Iaura, if you don’t tell me, can you hide it from your mother?’ Unlike Iven, Shikolet loved all three equally, though second to the original personality.

‘Iaura’, Shikolet’s voice was pleasant breeze that blew away the thunder and lightning.

‘Mother’, the Princess Of Veiher always loved her more.

‘Sweetheart, please stop the silliness’.

‘I ... can’t mother, I won’t!’

‘Iaura, I’ve heard everything. Tell me, why did you not breakthrough the third realm? If you had done it, you’d not had to concern yourself with devouring or being devoured to became Celestial or Infernal’.

“Shikolet!” Outside the conversation in the Princess Of Veiher’s sea of conciseness, Iven took his hand off the jade and stared at his wife. Did she already give up on their true daughter?

Shikolet ignored him and listened to her daughter’s answer.

‘By separating as a Core Master, I can still strive for the sixth tribulation on my own, mother!’

‘And what if you’ll die? You are not a brash girl, so why did you knowingly take the risk?’

‘Because I don’t want to waste time, don’t want to be connected to those two, for if I’ll compromise I feel like I won’t be myself!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.