Earth's Core - Cover

Earth's Core

Copyright© 2016 by Lonahora

Chapter 49: For What and Whom

Elijah already had an inclination of the roles how his, Yurnal and Kartion’s bodily refinement techniques would play in the making of the ultimate bodily refinement technique.

The Seven Stages Of Bodily Refinement and he believed its subsequent refinement technique, focus on the vitality of the bodily cultivator. In general, all bodily refinement techniques enhance the vitality of their users; it was the core of their strength. But the emphasis in Kartion’s technique, perhaps because of his deep desire to heal his dantian, resulted in bodily refinement techniques with reservoirs of vitality behind the capacity of maybe all the refinement techniques in Ercas Mir put together.

Infinite Transformations Altering Body, like the name suggests, is all about making the body comfortable with the path of a bodily cultivator, whether in the refinement process or application of the physique. Its greatest advantage is its adaptability to the changes the body experience during refinement. It is the best vessel to hold the immense vitality of bodily cultivators and it also answers the most common side effect of bodily refinement ... the alteration in size. Infinite Transformations Altering Body can sustain the ideal shape of the user, regardless of the amount of vitality. Instead, by maintaining a concentrated form with a copious vitality, the body can use the excess of energy to repel impurities to an even higher extent.

Scarlet Armor and its attention on blood is the pulse, the heart that can take vitality and generate the fuel to run the ultimate physique. Elijah was most versed in this part and required little contemplation to assume why and how it can fit.

...

“These unripe Blood Red Grape are too bland, Yimin”. A blond haired young girl with freckles complained while grudgingly gobbling the fruit with the apple like texture.

“Enough, Balki”. A shaped, blue eyed youth with indistinct animalistic feature scolded. “Take example from Nyan, Buggens and Lim. They, too, don’t like the flavor of the unripe Blood Red Grape, but they keep their opinions to themselves because they know the fruits are necessary to sustain the physiques in the harsh environment of the first Savage Cave!”

The group of youngsters was none other than Yurnal’s youngest apprentices and son.

Baby Yimin grew up to have a striking resemblance to his father’s human form and his personality was frightfully the same. He was the oldest in the group, despite looking like one of them, in his early twenties.

Being bored from the confinement to New Earth, the five receive permission from Yurnal to venture into the Savage Caves. Yimin was a third level Core Master whose slow cultivation resulted from his stubbornness to comprehend all six bottlenecks of insight and the fact that his main route was bodily refinement. The two girls and boy, Nyan, Buggens and Lim, were Mist Masters in terms of mist cultivation and in the middle of the first realm in their Master’s refinement technique. Balki, the youngest, was just a Core Breaker, yet also in the middle of the first realm as a bodily cultivator.

This was the second week of the group in the first Savage Cave and the grove they accommodated was a quarter of the way past the entrance.

“Fine ... I’ll give you the next ripe grape I’ll find”. Yimin succumbed to Balki’s sulking expression.

“Hehehe!” Balki hid her smiling face.

“Big brother Yimin, you are too lenient on little sister Balki. Just because she can cry on command, doesn’t mean she is that sensitive”. The bald youth, Lim, said. He had scaly skin and cracked lips as if he had severe dehydration, when actually he was an aquatic beast that, oddly enough, its human form had the highest need for water.

“Dried Shrimped, you slander me again!” Balki pouted. “We’ll see which little sister services you a cup of water next time you’ll forget yourself for too long in human form!”

“Little sister”, the long black haired Buggens come to placate. “Master wants us to eventually survive in the Savage Cave with our own power. Big brother Lim worried that if you’ll seek big brother Yimin for every inconvenience, you will impede your own development”.

“That’s not right”. Balki protested. “Big brother Yimin is the eldest here, he just being nice to his youngest Martial sister!”

“Here is where you are wrong”. Buggens shook her head. “Big brother Yimin is being, like big brother Lim said, lenient and not nice to you. Do you want to know why?” She gave her a subtle hint to accept what she says, rather than question, otherwise she might get hurt.

“Why?” Balki ignored the hint.

Yimin sighed.

“Because he doesn’t believe in you”. Buggens bluntly said. “If he thought that you have the facility to endure the first Savage Cave with your current mentality, he would have been just as strict with you as he is with the rest of us, staying an aloof bystander observer, instead of ‘caring big brother’”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.