Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 41

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke up, legs shaking and I had to piss so badly. I knew if Mistress was up, she would be watching me, (I didn't know how close of a view the camera had, and I really don't need to piss off Mistress.) so instead of trying to get out of drinking my piss, I went ahead and flipped up and got my piss hole to my mouth just in time to drink my morning piss. It never does taste any better. It is still nasty first thing in the morning. But if I don't do it, Mistress will find new ways to punish and humiliate me. Even though my parents know about me being a whore and I'm even fucking my own daddy, she still makes it hard for me.

After pissing in my mouth, I decided I needed to cum again, even after two great orgasm before I fell asleep and not having a cock handy, I could do it myself. Licking up and down my slit, gathering my sexual essence. The bell resting on my nose, tinkling every now and then. My tongue tip hitting the bottom ridge of my fuck hole, (wishing I could drive it deep into me). I worked over my cunt slit, with every lick the need to cum would grow greater. It was time to put myself over, I slowly sucked on my clit, like it was a small cock. The heat in my belly grew, bigger and bigger. My head started to spin - then the explosion happened, I squirted filling my mouth with my cum loud moans filled the room as, I hung on through my body shaking orgasm.

When my legs fell back to the bed, spread open, one more shock hit me and a small squirt shot from my cunt. I laid there trying to get my breathing back to normal, my body covered in a thin layer of sweat. I thought, 'I love eating my own cunt. I like eating pussy, but my cunt is the best. Mom's cunt is a close second. But I love all pussy.'

After cumming so hard and on legs of Jell-O, I got up and went into my bathroom to shower. My bedroom and bathroom don't have doors on them anymore and anyone in the house can see me doing everything. Of course Mistress sees it all too because of the cameras she put in my house.

Once I finished my shower and brushed my teeth to get the piss and cum breath washed away, I went back to my room to get my panties and bra ready to put on. I am not allowed to get dressed until I am ready to leave for school. Once my panties and bra were laid out I checked my e mail, to see if Jimmy had written back or if Mistress had anything else to say.

I did have one from each of them. I read Jimmy's first.

Good morning my hot little whore,

I loved the picture you sent to me. You have one hot cunt and I can't wait to put my big cock all the way in it. I talked to my dad about you and showed him the picture of your cunt. He said he would love to fuck you, but didn't want mom to know. So I am trying to find a way to get him in bed with you. I'll talk with Pam about it. I want to see his cock going into you. I have seen his and it is a nice big one, but not as big as me.

Anyway, just want to say I love you whore and will see you in your circle soon.

Love you,

Jimmy

Oh my God, now I am going to be fucking another adult. I'm going to have to fuck my boyfriend's dad, but Jimmy said his dad has a big cock, so I'll probably like it. I have never met his parents, but I guess if I am going to be with him, I'll have to meet them both. Maybe his mom is hot and I can lick her pussy. What am I thinking? His dad doesn't want her to know when he fucks me and I'm thinking about eating her. Wow, I am a fucking whore.

I opened up Mistress Pam's email next. It was kind of short, but was instructions for me.

Whore,

I was thinking about how I can keep you naked to walk to school. You already walk home naked, but I want you naked when you leave the house. I want you showing off your hot cunt and little tits all the time. My mom gave me an idea on how to do this and still get to sell your panties and bra. And I think the boys will like them better this way.

So after breakfast, I want you to get your panties and bra and go out the door. Just carry them in your hands and walk to school naked. Just before you get to the parking lot, put them on and come into your WHORE circle. That way; I still get to sell them and also get you walking to school naked.

I have a couple other ideas to try out, so each morning it might be something different for you.

See you in school soon pet and don't forget you have a show to do for everyone today.

Love you whore,

Mistress Pam.

I knew she would eventually find a way to have me naked in public. And it looked like I was going to be naked more often. Knowing her, she'll make me do my cheers naked at all the games. But since I am her whore and the school's slut, I guess I'll do it. I do kind of enjoy seeing the reaction of others when I'm naked. I love seeing the boy's cocks grow when I am near them. I would still like to know how much my body is worth. How much she makes from pimping me out. I don't get anything except fucked.

I shut the computer down and went to the kitchen to help with breakfast. Mom was in cooking the bacon and she squeals just like me when the grease hits her naked skin. I asked if I could help and she said to set the table. Since daddy wants us to talk during meals, we all get to sit at the table and I don't have to eat from the floor.

I set the table with three plates and made sure daddy had his coffee ready when he came out to eat. It is strange being naked around my parents and even stranger seeing mom naked all the time. She never gets dressed anymore, unless we are going out someplace that requires clothes. And I guess I won't be wearing clothes too much anymore either. But, it does save on laundry. Mom only has to wash daddy's clothes and the bed linens.

Mom finished fixing breakfast and daddy came out. He put his hand on my naked ass and then reached around to play with my cunt and made the bells ring. He said, "I think I'll like it better when you get bigger bells. These are hard to hear."

I said, "Yes, Mistress Pam says I'll get bigger ones this morning while I am naked in my whore circle. She said she might add more weights too, so my nipples and clit get bigger. I'm not sure that is a good idea, but will do whatever she wants."

Mom said, "I like your big clit. Makes it much easier to suck on. It is almost like a little cock. I think it will be better if it is bigger."

Daddy laughed and began eating. Mom and I sat down and ate with him. Of course we didn't talk about me being with boys or being popular in school. They knew I was fucking and sucking lots of boys, as long as they could afford the price Mistress Pam's sets for me. And they knew I was popular because I was a whore who sucked cocks, fucked and ate pussy.

As we ate, I said, "Mistress is making me walk to and from school naked now. I know the neighbors will see me. I wanted you to know, so if they say anything about it. I know mom goes to work naked, but she drives and is not seen that much. At least not in the neighborhood. Mistress is having me carry my panties and bra and I'll have to put them on just before I get to the parking lot."

Mom asked, "If she is going to make you walk naked, why do you have to put them on?"

Daddy answered her question before I could, "Because she couldn't sell them if she stayed naked. Pam is making money for college and that is part of it. She sells the little whore's panties and bra's every day."

I laughed at that. He knew exactly what Mistress was doing and he was ok with it. His little daughter being sold so someone else can go to college.

Mom said, "Oh yes, I forgot. Got to make sure Mistress Pam goes to college. Guess you won't be going though. A little whore doesn't need a good education. I went to college, but my degree means nothing. All I am is a whore, just like you."

I was disappointed that my education would not be continued. But if Mistress Pam has her way, I won't even finish high school. I am sure if she could adopt me, I'd be going with her to college so she can continue making money from me. I know all those college guys will pay her well to fuck me. But I have a couple years to get out of this so I can go to college too. I don't mind being a whore, but what happens when I get too old to fuck.

We finished breakfast and mom and I put the dishes in the washer and then went in to clean up a little more before going out in public naked. Once I had brushed my teeth and washed up some, I picked up my bra and panties and went to the door.

Mom was just going out the door, so we walked out together, allowing the sun to kiss are naked bodies. She went to her car and waited for daddy to come out and let her know she could get in and go to work. I just walked to the end of the driveway and started out into the street. I saw most of our neighbors in their driveways watching me. No one said anything and I am sure I knew what they were thinking. Only a slutty whore would walk around naked like this.

I was totally naked. I didn't even have shoes on, so everyone got a good look at me. I am sure my neighbors were going to want to fuck me soon, but I don't mind. I love to fuck now.

Mistress wouldn't allow me to walk my normal path I used as a shortcut going home, so I figured I had to walk the street going to school. She just loves to expose me to everyone. And that is what I did this morning. I walked along the street and saw lots of people going to work. Some slowed down and stared at me. Others blew their horns. Some even asked if I wanted to fuck. I just ignored everyone and walked to school, with my undies in my hand.

Once I got to where I could see the parking lot, I stopped and slipped into my bra and panties. Then I walked to my whore circle so I could be naked again. Only this time someone else would strip me. If it wasn't for her making money from selling my undies, she would just have me naked when I arrived. But the others would not have the thrill of seeing me get stripped and groped.

I got to my circle and stood on the X, put my hands by my side and waited. It didn't take long and someone was undoing my bra to expose my little tits and make the bells ring. Once it was removed, someone else started pulling my panties down. Once they had them at my feet I stepped out of them and the boy put his finger in my cunt and said "I get to fuck this at lunch."

So, I knew I would have a cock in my cunt for lunch, but that is normal. I'll have more than one fucking my cunt. Now I was naked again and waited for Mistress to come up to me.

She walked up and said, "Time for the bigger bells for your tits and clit. I am not going to change the weights this morning." She left the little bells on and added the new ones to me. Yes, they were bigger and I could hear them ringing as she attached them to me. I knew I would be heard walking from a distance now.

Once she had that done she spoke to the crowd. "I promised a good show today and at 10:00 AM, everyone needs to go to the auditorium. Whore will be demonstrating her talent of fucking a dog. It is quite a show and I am sure you'll all enjoy watching. And I have promised her something new today and everyone will get to witness it. So let's go to class and learn something."

Once she dismissed me, I walked to my first class with Mr. Smith. My bells were ringing loud and everyone heard me. I wasn't happy about being like this, but knew I had to. I got to my class and Mr. Smith had my whore seat ready for me, but there was something new in the seat.

As I got closer I saw it was a dildo and it looked pretty big. But I love big, so that didn't bother me. What did bother me was when he said, "It goes in your ass whore. Got to be sure it is stretched so Toby can get his cock in it."

The class laughed when he said that. They all knew that I was going to be fucking Toby in front of the whole school. But I guess it was funny because a teacher was saying it to me.

I turned to sit and Lauren came up front and said, "Let me help you whore. I'll guide it in so we make sure it is in your ass and not your cunt."

I started down and felt her hands grab my ass cheeks. She guided me and the fake cock into my ass hole and then pushed me down by my shoulders. It slid in pretty easy. I guess I have been fucked in my ass enough now, that my ass just opens up like a cunt. I went down all the way and that thing was all the inside my ass. I guessed it is probably about 9" long and almost as thick as Jimmy's wonderful cock. If I can take Jimmy, I can take anything.

Once I was down, Lauren helped me open my legs. She took them both in her hands and spread them out. Then one at a time she pulled them farther apart. My cunt was wide open now so everyone could see inside it.

She said, "Just stay like that bitch so we can all see that hot fucking cunt. I might have to collect on another pussy licking for lunch, unless you are all worn out from fucking a dog."

I sat like that as Mr. Smith started teaching todays lesson. Part way in, I squealed as the dildo went off deep in my ass. I closed my eyes as the vibrations grew in strength, my hips bucked as a min-orgasm shook me to my core. When I opened my eyes everyone was looking at me and Lauren had a shit-eating grin on her face, as she held up a small key-chain remote. For the entire class, it would go off when I was paying too much attention to the lesson. In the end, Mr. Smith said. "Don't get up whore. Watching you like that all period has made me horny. So once the class leaves you can suck my cock again."

The bell rang and my classmates all left. They walked past me and smiled. Some even touched my bells and made them ring. But I sat like I was told to. Lauren turned the dildo on high and handed him the remote as she walked out. Once they all left, Mr. Smith pulled his cock out and put it in front of my face. I had to lean over a little to get his little cock in my mouth, but did manage to. I sucked him off real quick and he shot a few ropes of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all and then opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to show him I had swallowed it all, all while he was putting his cock away. He shut off the dildo and I got up off that big thing. It left my ass with a loud pop and he laughed.

Then I made my way to my next class with Mrs. King. She must have known I was going to be late because she didn't say anything when I walked in. I just went to my whore seat and sat down. This one did not have the dildo in it. I sat with my legs wide open, just like Lauren had made me do last period and tried to pay attention to the lessons. I don't know how anyone could learn with me sitting naked, showing my wide open cunt all day long.

Second period was over before I knew it and the announcement was made over the PA system, for everyone to go to the auditorium for a special assembly. My class started leaving and Mistress Pam met me at the door. She said, "I will take you to the auditorium, since you are the show. Charles has Toby ready to fuck your ass. And we have the special surprise for you ready too."

I followed her to the side door, which leads to the stage. I didn't see anyone or anything. The curtains were closed so no one could see what was happening on stage. As we entered the stage area, I noticed my mat from the cafeteria was on the floor and a towel was on it. I guessed that it would be on my back so Toby's claws won't hurt me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.