A Conversation

by Colin the Dogg

Copyright© 2015 by Colin the Dogg

Flash Story: Just a conversation between a man and wife

Tags: Ma/Fa   Humor   Cheating   Revenge  

"Surely you don't want an answer now."

"I don't know, I suppose I hoped, but I think I should give you a couple of days to think it over."

"I take it this is not some whim, just an idea that you had this week."

"No."

"So how long have you been thinking about it?"

"Oh I'm not really sure, a couple of months maybe."

"So for two whole months this has been on your mind and you have only just decided to mention it to me. Now correct me if I am wrong, but if you have been thinking about it for two months I assume that the thought first crossed you mind some time earlier."

"I suppose so."

"Two months and you expect me to be able to give you an answer in two days. Is that fair of you to expect that?"

"No, maybe we should just forget it."

"Forget it. You hit me with that as a request and then now expect me to forget you asked it. Do you really think I can do that?"

"Well your answer is probably going to be no, I can tell by the way you are reacting."

"How can you be so sure of my answer, when I'm not sure exactly what it is you are asking."

"You heard what I said."

"I heard your words, but I am not only not certain exactly what you meant by them, I am also not sure you know."

"I asked you whether you would allow me to...".

"I am aware of what you asked, okay you, by asking me have actually made me have to consider the idea, but before I can. I need to be sure of what exactly you are asking.

"I thought it was self explanatory."

"No, your request is far too vague, too open; I would like to narrow it down, be 100% sure about what I should be considering."

"I don't understand."

"You said that you want another man, in what way?"

"Well sexually of course."

"That I understood."

"Well, what do you mean vague?"

"I can't work out whether you are being coy, deliberately evasive or just that you have not really thought this through."

"I'm the one being evasive? I thought it was a straightforward yes or no."

"It might be if we ever get to the bottom of what you are asking, right let's take this step by step. I assume you already have someone in mind."

"No answer, well I can see by the look on your face that you have. No, no need to tell me who, yet. We can cover that later. Are you already seeing him?"

"No, not really."

"So you haven't done the dirty deed yet, just a bit of flirting?"

"Yes that's all."

"So you weren't asking for a threesome in anyway?"

"It did cross my mind, if you were open to the idea."

"You mean I get the choice whether to share you by allowing you to have an affair or share you together, is that it?"

"I suppose I had hoped for both."

"This man, he is happy with you sharing your affections?"

"Y'yes."

"And how had you envisioned these threesomes going?"

"I don't understand."

"Well, an orderly queue, spit roast, DP, DPP, DAP."

"I still don't understand what do you mean by spit roast and the D's and P's?"

"Spit roast one in the mouth one the other end, DP one in your fanny one in your arse, DPP both in your fanny or DAP both in your arse."

"Well Mar ... he, we, thought you might just like to watch."

"I take it this is not intended to be just a one off event?"

"No, that would just be slutty".

"What are you plans then, when are you planning to do the dirty?"

"That depends on you."

"Does it?"

"Of course, I wouldn't do anything that decisive without talking to you first."

"But you didn't talk to me first."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.