Nanotechnology at Work

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2015 by realoldbill

Sci-fi Sex Story: A "doctor" and his cruel assistants enjoy abusing women until this happens, and the tables are turned.

Caution: This Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   .

"This is my daughter, Kimberly. Say hello to Dr. Pierce, Kim."

"Lo," the girl said and sniffed, never lifting her chin, lips quivering.

"She's heavily tranquilized, doctor. It was the only way I could get her here. Kimberly is quite willful, very stubborn."

"It's the age," said Pierce, admiring the ripe body of the fifteen-year-old standing before him, five and a half feet of succulent feminine beauty, lusciously young but thoroughly nubile, a bit top-heavy perhaps but her hips would become more womanly with time. He could hardly wait to get his eager horn into her pussy and his hands on her soft flesh.

"I saw your demo tape on the Internet. Doctor. Unbelievable, that's what it was, really. Can you do that? Break 'em like that?"

"Oh yes," said the lean doctor, his palms itching for the girl's full breasts.

"And how much will it cost?" asked the girl's father, taking the chair the doctor gestured toward but leaving his daughter standing and fidgeting, blinking and wondering why she couldn't get her body to do what she wanted. She could not even figure out where she was and her numb lips refused to form words.

"The minimum is ten thousand, plus the cost of training devices. For that you get one tit implant, which is usually enough with most young females, but for really difficult cases, and you suggest this girl is rather hard to command, we recommend a pair for fifteen thousand. That practically guarantees submission. Let me show you." He pushed a button on his phone and said, "Send for Seventy-three." Then he looked up. "We avoid names here. Kimberly will become One-oh-two."

The office door opened and a tall, young woman entered wearing a short robe. "Drop it," said the doctor.

The pouting adolescent girl tossed her head, swaying her long, straight hair, but when the doctor picked up his plastic controller, she undid her sash and let the terrycloth robe slip from her rounded shoulders and puddle at her sandal-shod feet. She had an admirable body with small, perfect breasts and a soft mound of a belly. Her pubic hair had been trimmed to a narrow knot above her pouting labia, which appeared to be damp and rather puffy.

"Kneel," said the doctor and the girl dropped quickly to her knees, looking up hopefully. "Now I will reward her for obeying two commands." He pointed the small device about the size of a cell phone or TV remote, rotated a dial with his thumb and pressed a button.

The girl's eyes closed, her lips parted, she wriggled and smiled. "Thank you, sir," she sighed. The smell of her juices briefly wafted through the room. Her nipples were suddenly erect and a darker pink and her belly rippled. She licked her lips and groaned deep in her throat.

"She has all three appliances, a pair of tit exciters, which I can command one at a time or together, and a clit ring, as we call it. If I flip this switch to red instead of green, " he did so and showed the girl, "I can administer exquisite pain from a pinch to a really agonizing burn."

The girl's lips quivered and a tear ran down her cheek. "Please," she said very quietly.

The doctor turned the lever back to green, and she relaxed, blinked and smiled.

"As you can see, once trained, the jolt is seldom necessary because the pain is so immediate and so all-consuming that it is unforgettable. It is as if a glowing iron nail is driven into the subject's nipples and clitoris and twisted there. The number indicates how long the pain lasts; setting number one is a quarter second; at nine it is fifteen very long seconds. Few can take that. Most go unconscious even at number eight which is five seconds."

The doctor smiled. "Seventy-three here will be ready to go home tomorrow I believe. She has been with us two weeks." He looked down at a paper. "No, just ten days at a thousand a day so her owner will have a well trained young female for an initial cost of about thirty-five thousand. When she arrived, she even refused to talk or eat, utterly uncooperative." He did not mention that she was also a virgin then, but he certainly recalled deflowering her. She screamed wonderfully.

"Can it be paid over time, in installments?" asked the man, knowing what he would have to sell to get that much.

"No, no, I'm sorry. In cash," said the doctor, shaking his head and smiling. "In advance. Would you like to see 73 orgasm? It's really quite spectacular."

"No, thanks. That will not be necessary. May I leave Kimberly with you while I go raise the cash? It may take an hour or so."

"Of course. You just need to sign some papers. Have you decided what you want?"

"Both breasts," he said. "I think that will be enough. How long do the, the ah, batteries or whatever last?"

"The implants are guaranteed for five years. You do have to change the batteries in the controller now and then."

The man nodded and licked his lips. The girl blinked, looking from speaker to speaker but not understood nothing. Everything seemed fuzzy, and she wondered who the kneeling girl was and why she was naked. The musky smell wrinkled her nose.

"Very well. You may bring her back for the clitoral ring later, when she is older, more fully developed, and I will give you the same price. It's twenty by itself."

'Thank you," the man said, signing where the doctor pointed. "That's very generous. I think Kim will only need the tit stimulation and a bit of training to change her ways."

The doctor stood, shook the father's hand and showed him to the office door.

"Be a good girl," the man said, turning his daughter's face toward him. "Be back as soon as I can. Twenty thousand should cover it, right?" He was looking forward to using her as a sex slave now that his wife had run off with her lover.

"Oh yes," said Pierce, "five days training is almost always sufficient with breast activators only." Actually two days was plenty, but the clinic had others uses for good-looking young women. He smiled thinking of the videos he planned, another source of income.

When the door closed the doctor resumed his seat and picked up the small, white remote. "Now Kim," he said sweetly, "I want you to watch this girl. Have you brought yourself off with your fingers or something else, a toy perhaps?"

Kimberly nodded and then shook her head. It seemed full of mush and cobwebs. She did not really understand the question, but she felt a tingle between her legs.

The doctor rolled the control to a "five" and pushed the button. The kneeling girl gasped and shook, her body spasmed several times and her head bowed as sexual pleasure rolled through her in waves centered on her tiny clitoris. Her toes curled and her hands were in tight fists and rubbing her groin as she shook and groaned. Her vulva oozed liquids and her nipples erected fully as her pelvis moved in rapid coital simulation.

"That was a five," Pierce said to the new patient. "Imagine what a nine feels like. Stand," he commanded. "Pick up your robe. Go back to your cell."

He took young Kimberly by the hand and led her into the next room, a very sterile looking place with several machines, three camera positions and an examining able. "Take off your clothes and put them in this bag," he said quietly. He was nearly fully aroused and growing impatient.

Kimberly shook her head.

The doctor pulled his small Taster from his lab coat pocket and fired it into the girl's smooth thigh. She screamed and fell to the floor, kicking and wailing. He turned off the charge and rewound the wires. By then the girl had stopped moaning but her heart was pounding.

"Get up, undress and put your clothes in the bag."

She nodded fearfully and pulled her favorite top over her head. The doctor's cock jumped at the sight of her high, full jugs in her sheer but outgrown bra. They were the size and shape of softballs or grapefruit, a top-notch rack with prominent nipples. Thirty-sixes he guessed, probably C's.

She wriggled out of her short skirt, pulled off her underpants and put everything in the black zippered bag then took off her low-heeled slides and stood blinking at Dr. Pierce, wearing only her sheer, lacy bra. "Take it off," said the doctor softly and Kim looked down and shook her head, surprised she was still wearing it. She reached back, unhooked the snaps and put the filmy garment in the bag. Her nipples were firm and pink, her areoles quarter-sized.

"Up on the table," said the doctor, licking his lips and feeling his erection rising painfully. "Put your feet in the stirrups. I'm sure you've had a cervical exam before."

The doctor stepped between the youngster's widespread legs, unzipped and produced his hard penis while fingering the girl's labia. It filled his hand, a healthy six-inch-long rod with a golf-ball sized head that was reddish-blue and dripping lubricant. He stroked the girl's slit with his blood-hot weapon, notched his prick-head in her very tight opening, rocked it from side to side and setting it firmly, and leaned forward to grasp her buttocks with both hands as he drove his shaft all the way into the girl, hardly noting her sundered maidenhead as he pinched her nipples between his fingers and ripped her open.

The doctor closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure as the girl's immature sex squeezed his experienced manhood. She seemed to quiver all over and to massage his shaft.

Kim screamed and arched as he tore though her hymen and spread the tight walls of her pulsing, virginal vagina. "Shit," he said to himself as he mauled her breasts, "another damn virgin." He smiled, backed out and rammed still harder and deeper after tightening the stirrup straps. He loved the way her big jugs filled his hands and rose and jiggled when he rammed his hips forward. He could feel her begin to stretch to accommodate the invader.

Pierce started stroking hard and deeply, glancing at the clock and feeling his testicles begin to roil. He bit the inside of his mouth trying to delay his climax. After five minutes of hard fucking, the lustful doctor pulled his cock from the girl's clinging grasp, noted the trickle of blood seeping from her and moved to the other end of the table, let down the cushion so that her curly head hung off the end and pressed his thick and gooey ram into her mouth and down her throat as her head hung upside down.

Again he enjoyed kneading her soft breasts and tweaking her small nipples as he pressed deeper and then ejaculated three times in rapid succession, crying out with pleasure as Kimberly gagged and shook. He pulled back to her mouth and said, "Lick" with his balls hanging in her face. Kimberly did as she was told, her mind in turmoil, knowing she had been raped twice and wondering why and by whom.

After he wiped himself clean and put his prick away, he pressed a button on the wall and said, "Send for Victor. Tell him the examining room, oh and ask Charlie to come up here too."

While Dr. Pierce activated his prostate nanodevice and waited for his penis to recharge, he filled out some papers and examined the girl's nipples and sex. When his son and his number one assistant arrived, he had them double fuck the girl and gave them both an opportunity to use both her mouth and her tight but bleeding pussy for ten or fifteen minutes. When they were done gobs of thick semen dripped from her lips and out of her bruised labia.

Dr. Pierce then cranked the girl's legs up and farther apart and raised her buttocks from the table. He greased her anus and his cockhead with neutral lubricant and then raped her again while he told the boys what he wanted done to her after he deposited his cum in her colon. "She's awful tight," he said as he grunted with effort. "Use size threes on her tits and a double collar on her clit. Oh and remind me to turn that off before we deliver her."

"How come?" asked his son, a recent college grad with a degree in nano engineering. He stood at the other end of the table with his softening cock in the girl's gaping mouth, his hands enjoying her firm, young breasts.

"He isn't paying for it. But he'll probably come back in a year or two so we might as well do the whole job now. Then we can get the tapes done and, of course, have a bit of fun."

"How old is she, Doc?" asked Victor as took Charlie's place and rested his flaccid cock on the girl's face. Both he and the doctor's son were better hung but neither of them had his endurance.

"Fifteen, Vic. How long's it been since you had one that young?"

"Bout an hour. I did 97 right after lunch."

"Forgot about her," the man in the white coat said. "Well, send her up to room four and get seventy-three ready to leave. This will be your last chance to fuck her for a while."

"I did her while she was on a negative three," said the doctor's son. "She's a real screamer. Gave her six or seven jolts, and she kept right on coming, non-stop."

"Take one-oh-two with you after Vic gets his cock out of her mouth and send me that Preston bitch, good old 97."

"Yes, sir," the men said as they ushered the naked girl stumbling from the room with semen sliding down the inside of her thighs. "Your room or mine?" Charlie asked once they were out in the hall.

"There's no camera in yours," Victor said. "I want a crack as her ass."

"OK, you go ahead, and I'll get Pop his present, nice ripe number nine seven, a first-class lay and so obedient now it's unbelievable."

Dr. Pierce was once more behind his desk when Mona Prentice knocked and he told her to come in. She entered, closed the door and approached his desk, wearing the usual terrycloth robe and wooden soled sandals. Except for just a bit of bruising around the eyes, she had healed nicely.

'When can I go home?" she asked very meekly.

"Are you obedient, always obedient?"

She nodded and he jolted her at level two. "Say 'yes, sir, ' when you answer. Are you always obedient?"

"Yes, sir, I am." Her lips quivered.

"Have you exercised your vagina today?"

"Yes, sir, I have, for thirty minutes with a size eight."

"Are you wearing your butt plug?"

"Yes sir, a size five. And it does hurt, sir."

'Good. That's the idea. Come here." He pushed his chair back from his desk and got the girl to stand right in front of him. "Take off your robe."

It slid to the floor and the doctor grasped the girl's buttocks and tongued deeply. "Do not orgasm," he commanded and then he worked on her clit until he felt her tremble and lubricate. He leaned back and said, "Turn around and bend over."

The beautiful eighteen year old did as she was told. She was to be married in a month and her implanting and training was part of her contracted wedding preparation. The doctor mentally nudged the nano-chip in his prostate and watched his cock rise and harden obediently. He removed the butt plug with a practiced twist, set his controller on green and five and eased his prick into her velvet vagina.

He sank it deeply and as he withdrew the first time, hit the button. The girl orgasmed as he thrust, up on her toes, her whole body shaking, gasping for breath. He backed off, changed the setting to four and thrust again. Another shuddering climax shook her and she groaned loudly, head down, hair spread over the doctor's desk. At setting three she trembled but did not come so he left the controller set there and fucked her until he ejaculated in her, grunting hard as he bent over her back and smacked their flesh together again and again.

Then he gave her another jolt at setting five, and she sank to her knees, blubbering with pleasure as she turned around to clean his dripping member. He smiled with pride and decided not to sodomize her.

Satisfied that the girl's training was complete and with his member still in deep her mouth, Pierce called her anxious groom, a very wealthy German nearly three times the girl's age, and told him that his bride was ready to be picked up. With the plastic surgery on her nose, chin, lips and breasts, outsourced silicone implants and nano-stimulators in her new 38D's, the girl's two week stay at the clinic had cost more than a hundred thousand Euros, an amount her soon-to-be-husband often made in an hour. The girl was to be his fifth wife.

When Charlie got back to his small room, he found his pal Victor buggering the new girl on his narrow bed. He got out of his clothes, persuaded Victor to roll to his back and mounted atop them, ramming into her barely opened vagina and getting one breast to maul while the man in her anus kneaded and pulled at the other. The girl grunted as the two young men sandwiched her between them rolling to and fro so one was on top and then the other until they found it easier on their sides. When they were both sated, they pushed her into the shower and told her to wash herself, high-fiving each other, their long cocks drooping.

Meanwhile Kimberly's sweating father had raised the cash with the help of a short-term, high-interest loan and made arrangements to pick up his daughter in five days. The good doctor shook his hand and buzzed his son's room. "When you two bastards are done playing with her, take her to the operating theater and lets get her implanted. Remember I want a double ring on her clit and number threes in her knockers." He put the thick stack of hundred dollar bills in his desk drawer and locked it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.