The Colonel's Daughter - Cover

The Colonel's Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Civil War was just starting and I was fortunate enough to be sent west to an isolated Fort away from the heavy fighting back east. Of course, I hadn't counted on the Indians who were picking that same time to rise up against the Cavalry. Then a pretty widow stepped in my path and my quiet existence was forever shattered.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Military   Cat-Fighting  

The way west was becoming increasingly more complicated when we reached the foothills of the last mountain range between us and our final destination.

My oversexed colonel’s daughter wife was content with lots of loving from me in the nocturnal hours and the other female members of my multi-female household were all motivated by my attentions to their servicing on a nightly basis to the best of my ability.

All of the women were good shots and added to my personal security out here in the wilderness where anything goes without proper law enforcement.

My youngest addition to my little harem was Josie with her baby face and immature body with smallish tits and almost no backside at all. Of course, she was only seventeen years old and would probably grow some more before she reached adulthood.

The way she rode my desperate dick on that wagon was a source of great admiration from my widow wife and the other Mormon females that worked hard to get me to their own uses as much as possible.

The Indian girl that had attached herself to our close family had a slit nose from an angry buck upset at her cheating ways. I confess she was not much to look at facially, but her body was prime humping territory, and she was one of those women that was only happy when they make their man happy to have them on their back.

Her translated name was something like “rains hard between her legs” or some such nonsense in Indian talk. I knew it to be true because she had wetted me more than once when I humped her like crazy with her ass up high in the air underneath me.

There was that certain bite in the air that signaled the approaching winter when we crossed a rain swollen river that posed a real problem to our exhausted oxen.

My little Josie girl was perched tight on my lap and her tender flanks felt like paradise on my aroused groin reacting to the danger around us and the touch of her young girl flesh.

The colonel’s daughter sat at my side casting her eyes from side to side on constant lookout for hostiles seeking to find us at a disadvantage at just such a weak point in our progress west.

Our stock was up to their necks in the fast flowing river but the riverbed was firm and we made it across without any difficulty. The other two wagons followed our lead and soon we were all drinking coffee on the other side with all of us in a frolicking nature after the stress of increased danger.

We numbered six females and three males at that juncture of our journey and us men took out our dicks to give the women some pause in their daily routine to enjoy the pleasures of intercourse in the early morning breeze. It was still at a time when the weather was permitting of such foolish acts of sexual expression, and I knew the women were sorely in need of some risky release from the hazards of the daily struggle to survive.

I mounted the Indian girl first because she had been a hard worker these past days and deserved a good humping to give her some sense of physical satisfaction to bolster her morale to fight harder.

The facially challenged woman was as hot as a two dollar pistol as I drove my demanding dick into her wet and wonderful passion pit with the widow lady and young Josie watching with intense restraint knowing their turn would be coming soon.

The trio of Mormon ladies had their asses up high, and their faces hidden in the buffalo robes beneath taking it with sharp squeals of delight as they were impaled by the other two remaining males in our party.

It was a moment of respite in the cooling air, and we all wanted it to last just a little bit longer before resuming our trek west to the mountains lurking like a snowcapped monster right in front of us.

My next target was pretty little Josie with her tight pussy and her even tighter brown eye waiting patiently for my attentions.

The little minx presented her tiny tits for my tongue to play with as she frigged her clitoris into a state of agitated reception for my reactivated cock. My widow wife spanked her sweet ass cheeks with her experienced hands just to warm her up for my swift taking.

I looked down into Josie’s smiling face and saw the lust lighting her deep blue eyes with that lovely touch of young girl anticipation.

I felt her hands grasping my shaft and she rubbed my hardness all over her privates and even up into her tightly clenched ass cheeks. The Mormon females all giggled at her demanding attitude which was unseemly for a girl so young and inexperienced.

Slowly, I pushed my hardness into her feminine folds watching the change of expression in her eyes as she took me inside her immature body. The hardness of her lust changed slowly into a soft and tender look of comforting satisfaction bordering on satiation making me want to go yet deeper into her core to touch her magical trigger that would change her from an innocent girl into a wild beast of the forest milking me of my manly juices to blend with her female juices spurting like a busted pipe or a broken dam spilling out around my tingling friendly weapon.

The entire company watched the girl’s contortions as her limbs jerked in every direction at the same time. Her shouts of pleasure were unmistakable, and her juice squirted up into the cold morning air with the utter release of youthful joy.

After I had drained my weasel into Josie’s damp feminine slit, she begged me to do her other side with the same demanding hardness despite the fact we both knew it would be a struggle because her tightly clenched rear door would be difficult to open without proper lubrication.

The sly Indian girl took a fistful of freshly churned butter and solved that problem with her agile fingers that groped the small girl’s buttocks into a receptive container for her intrusive entry to ease her anal channel into slippery sliding slopes of doggy style transit for my determined dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.