The Colonel's Daughter - Cover

The Colonel's Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Civil War was just starting and I was fortunate enough to be sent west to an isolated Fort away from the heavy fighting back east. Of course, I hadn't counted on the Indians who were picking that same time to rise up against the Cavalry. Then a pretty widow stepped in my path and my quiet existence was forever shattered.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Military   Cat-Fighting  

I had the young girl my newfound joy called Josie well trained in both anal and oral pursuits to the point that she jumped to my side when I snapped my fingers together. I sensed that she was quite sensual in nature despite her youthful shyness and that she had a depth of emotions that welcomed my demanding dick into her secret places with a relish usually found in much older females.

There was plenty of time on the trail for me to clean and oil my Colt sidearms in preparation for the almost certain confrontation in the wild western town just ahead of us. I knew we could not afford the loss of time it would take to skirt the town because the high hills ahead were already changing their color from green to the mottled colors that preceded the arrival of a new winter to challenge all travelers to suspend their movement west.

I had to set time aside to tend to the carnal needs of my two Mormon wives and looked forward to the task as they were both sensually submissive and appreciative of my man juices in their garden of paradise. The older one was also somewhat anal in her dirty thoughts, and she would plead with me to spear her bottom as well.

Josie was face down underneath me in the wagon right now and I did my best to satisfy her mounting desperation to be taken by force against her will. I knew it was a fetish with her but sometimes she would go over the line and fight me like a wildcat to keep me from seeding her properly when all was said and done. My two Mormon wives and their babies were in the wagon with us but both were safely in the land of sleep and they were not jealous of the young girl at all. In fact, they probably were happy to have her in our group because it gave them a period of respite after recently giving birth.

They liked the fact that I would always take some time in the evening to pray with them and tickle their privates at the same time allowing them to release their passion for religion and sex at the same time without any major stress on their placid emotions.

Early the next morning, we crested the small hill in front of us and the sprawling town was displayed on the other side of the placid river running through the middle of the crossroads next to the newly finished railway just beyond. There was a nice bridge across the river and some flatboats were ferrying small wagons across the slow moving water. We decided to use the ferries because the bridge appeared too lightly constructed for our heavy Conestoga’s.

I was in the last wagon with the two Mormon wives and my new best friend Josie. She played with my cock up on the front seat with the Mormon wives watching with great interest. They were not inclined to such sexual expressions of attachment, but I could tell that the younger one was likely to ask me for permission to indulge in the practice at the first opportunity. I generally let them decide what they wanted for their sexual distractions because I feared treading on their religious beliefs.

We pulled into the large stable corral next to the railway track and the owner told us we were welcome to rest there, and he would feed out stock for a reasonable rate until we moved on to our final destination. He was a giant of a black man and had arms that bulged with muscles. Apparently, he was also the town’s only blacksmith. His name was Thomas and he joked with me that he was the only “BLACKsmith” and the only dark skinned person in the town.

The older Mormon wife in my retinue was immediately attracted to the man and I suspected she was homed in on the large bulge between his legs as well as his huge muscles on his arms. He led her into his stable to show her his collection of religious items from back East that he distributed to the indigenous populace on Sunday mornings. He also doubled as a preacher of sorts without any formal training in any church organization.

Thomas informed me that the sheriff was transported up to Boot Hill the previous morning after being gunned down by the Cummings brothers right inside the corral we were sitting in at the moment. None of the residents had helped the lawman in his fight to administer the law, much to their shame. He admitted he was out of town at the time dispensing some vittles to the Indians across the river because their children were starving after the demise of the buffalo herds from the Great Plains.

I knew the Cummings from previous shootouts and the widow Mason, the Colonel’s daughter had been raped by them in a shameful incident related to a bank robbery when I was out scouting with the horse soldiers to track down some renegade Indians that had jumped the reservation. She hadn’t been on good terms with me lately because of my rambunctious ways with loose females and my retinue of the two Mormon wives and my new friend Josie. Still, she had a nose for revenge and told me she wanted to go with me into the town to find the criminals and bring them to wilderness justice once and for all.

I knew that the widow Mason was proficient with firearms and that she was a crack shot with nerves of steel. She raised her legs up high and opened her knees wide for me to bribe me into agreeing to her assistance in bringing these pricks to justice.

The sight of her dark black bush just waiting for my entry was overwhelming and I entered her with ardent and violent force shoving my hardness inside her surprised at her tightness after almost three months of abstinence.

After her vaginal orgasm, I flipped her over and took her rump with the same vigorous humping action and discovered that her anal opening was ever tighter that her feminine folds and she groaned at the stretching I pushed her into with my demanding shaft.

I saw that the widow Mason had lost some weight since the last time I had plumbed her depths, but I suspected it was not sickness or missing my company but the fact that she was working her ass off to get food on the table for the people in her care and she was worn to a frazzle by the household duties. I immediately felt a tinge of guilt because I was the one that had promised her that she would be well taken care of under my roof.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.