Prison Island Illustrated - Cover

Preview

Prison Island Illustrated

by Daemon D. Hart

Copyright© 2022 by Daemon D. Hart

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma, Ma/mt, mt/mt, Blackmail, Coercion, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Gay, Fiction, Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, Anal Sex, Analingus, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: Prison Island Illustrated follows loosely the main storyline, but with multiple points of view, and it's not an exact retelling of the main story. It contains illustrations I created using 3D software and postprocessing tools. The main plot remains the same - a group of young men is sent to a prison island.

Prison Island Illustrated - Prologue is a work of fiction. Any names, places, events, characters and everything else mentioned in the book are the result of the author’s imagination, and are purely used for fictitious purposes. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places, events and everything else is a pure coincidence. Gay Erotica/Intended for Mature Audiences Only This work contains graphic depictions of sexual activities between men, such as unprotected anal sex, rough handling, anal creampie, sloppy seconds, verbal humiliation, and others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.