Community Too - Cover

Community Too

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Introduction

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - The continuing adventures of Cindy and the gang at school and work and home.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Geeks  

Exceptional people. Three young girls, Tina, Cindy and Nikki, in a startling case of parallel development, find themselves freed of abusive and inattentive family situations and in love and married. You can read those stories here as Christina, Cindy and Nikki.

Along the way, their paths meet and weave a pattern that becomes the Community, a place where they can live and grow. You can read that story here, too.

While you're reading, you just as well take the time to read Kimberly 2.0 and Melodic Redemption because those stories end up here as well.

And now we're almost three years into the lives of intelligent, precocious, happy girls and the families and friends that circle around them like a halo.

I hope you enjoy the adventures with me.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.