Christmas Stories - Cover

Christmas Stories

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 7: Unfinished Short Stories

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Unfinished Short Stories - A series of heartwarming Christmas stories. This will be a multi-year effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

These are some Christmas stories that I started the last two years but have gone by the wayside as my interests and tastes went elsewhere.


Nipple Bells

[Verse 1]
Dashing through the snow
In a one ponygirl open sleigh
Down the street I go
Whipping all the way
Bells on nipples ring
Making spirits bright
Oh, what fun it is to ride and sing
A ponygirl song tonight

[Chorus]
Nipple bells, Nipple bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one ponygirl open sleigh, hey
Nipple bells, nipple bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one ponygirl open sleigh

[Verse 2]
A day or two ago
I thought I’d take a ride
And soon, my wife
Was pulling my sleigh
She was lean and strong
She pranced around the town square
And the town bell went gong
And she pulled me home chilly was the air

[Chorus]
Nipple bells, nipple bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one ponygirl open sleigh, hey
Nipple bells, nipple bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one ponygirl open sleigh

[Verse 3]
A day or two ago
The story I must tell
I took my ponygirl daughter outside
And mounted her from behind
A gent was riding by
In a one ponygirl open sleigh
He laughed at my display
But quickly whipped his ponygirl away

[Chorus]
Nipple bells, nipple bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one ponygirl open sleigh, hey
Nipple bells, nipple bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one ponygirl open sleigh


My wife the reindeer. By Robert Nayler

A week before Christmas I arrived home one evening from work to find the Christmas lights were on but the inside lights of the house were off. I walked through the house looking for my wife and sons.

As I walked to the back sliding glass door, there my wife was in the backyard. She was dressed up in her reindeer costume with toy antlers on her head, a bridle in her mouth, leather reign attached to the bridle, her arms securely cross behind her back, wearing her stripper stiletto’s. There was a riding strap around her waist that was attached to two long arms of our red Christmas cart.

Our two sons, Garrett and Jimmy, dressed as Elf’s, sitting in the cart holding her reigns.

“Hey its not Christmas eve yet!” I smiled as I stood in the back door.

“We’re just practicing dad,” Jimmy replied.

“Good, hey how come the fucking lights are off in the house?”

“Because of this!” Garret replied as he held up the remote control. He clicked a switch and multi-color lights came on. The lights were strung around the cart, down the two arms of the cart, and attached to the nipples of their mother. With the lights off in the house, she was lit up like a Christmas tree.

“Way cool is it not?” the boys laughed.

I nodded. “Yeah, didn’t think of that. Good going boys.”

It’s our family tradition that on Christmas Eve at our mega-church, at the end of the Christmas birthday play, that my wife pulls our red cart around the worship hall, with Garrett driving her and Jimmy in the cart tossing candy to the congregation.

Jimmy cracked the whip over his mother’s head and she started walking around the backyard, the cart following behind her.

“On Dancer!” Garrett yelled and both boys laughed.

Christmas Eve, the worship hall was packed. I managed to get a seat in the front row pew. At the start of the birthday play, boys of the youth group, dressed up as Shepard’s, were using low voltage cattle prods to herd 20 volunteer mother’s and daughter’s of the congregation down the middle aisle of the worship hall. The women and girls of the congregation were dressed up as animals crawling on their hands and knees, mother daughter pony girls, a couple of moo cows, several sheep with little lambs next to them, there were a handful of bunnies hopping along.

There was a manger in a half-timber stall at the altar. The church was dark and packed and silent as the animals took their places around the manger and the Christmas play started. A mother had been selected to play Mother Mary. She was laying on her back next to the manger, facing the congregation, her legs spread, the “after birth” prop carefully placed on the outside of her cunt. A teen playing Joseph held the large plastic baby in his arms. Three teens, dressed as the three wise men, two with black face, where holding the reins of the three pony girls behind them. Deacon Bob stepped up to the podium. “Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, eternal God and Son of our eternal Father, desiring praise and worship by the world in his most loving presence, was magically conceived by the sexual union of the Holy Spirit and a lowly farm girl, and when nine months had passed since the combining of the Holy sperm and ordinary egg, was born a white man to Mother Mary, to have dominion over his church. The Nativity of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ according to the flesh and Holy Scripture.”

The pastor replaced Deacon Bob at the altar. “We have Mrs. Claus and her merry band of elf’s in the dungeon for tonight’s orgy. Let us pray.”

Afterwards, when everybody returned to their seats, the congregation sang Happy Birthday Dear Jesus. My wife and sons entered the back of the worship hall, the jingle bells attached to my wife’s nipples started to jingle as she pulled the cart down the middle aisle. Jimmy was tossing candy out to the congregation.

We got home at 2am. I was totally exhausted from the orgy but the boys were still full of energy. Jimmy ordered two girls from the neighborhood prostitution ring. We would all sleep in tomorrow.


Meeting Mrs. Claus and her Elf’s. By Mrs. Benson

My husband and I took our kids, Michael and Amy, and both sets of grandparents, to the local bordello where Mrs. Claus and her merry band of female Elf’s would be handing out family friendly sex toys and gifts with half-off coupons for the coming year. It was a one day event, a week before Christmas, where the bordello welcomed the community.

The online registration instructions from the chief pimp of the bordello were to drop off our own gifts the day before so that Mrs. Claus could hand them out to the kids.

On Michael’s wish list he wanted the newest home restraints, so I bought a combo clit and anal massager, pink handcuffs, and arm restraints, things that he could use on me. As for Amy, she and her friends are into erotic hangings, so I purchased a child friendly noose and stool for her. I bought an adult matching hanging set so Amy and I can practice together, but we have to practice in the living room though. I carefully wrapped the kids presents and my present to myself. At the bordello, the kids and their mothers are encouraged to stand in line to sit on Mrs. Claus’s lap.

Before Mrs. Claus arrived, her Elf’s did striptease shows on stages and gave half-off lap dances to the kids. The kids were plied with sugary drinks. My husband paid extra to have two Elf’s give a lap dance to Michael and finish him off with a double blow job, which Michael enjoyed immensely.

I was jealous of course, it should be me giving my son a lap dance and a blow job, oh well, it was all for a good cause, to get my husband and son into the Christmas spirit. Mrs. Claus finally made her appearance. She sat in a large red sleigh with tires that was pulled by six ponygirls dressed as reindeer. She wore red stiletto’s, white thigh stockings, a short red and white skirt, and a red and white waist coat that had only one button buttoned. Her large breasts were spilling out of it.

When we got home Michael asked if he could use his allowance to visit the bordello sometimes after school. Both granddads said they knew Mrs. Claus when she was a little girl. The grandmothers reminded the kids they had worked there as teenagers, earning their own money. Amy asked if she could go to work at the bordello after school like her grandmothers did.


Our whorehouse. By Mrs. Wells

Some of my favorite Christmas memories involve our family’s annual trips to the local whorehouse for milk and cookies, watch the Elf’s pole dance and strip, receive presents from Mrs. Claus, ones I bought of course.

The past year we remodeled our basement to resemble the whorehouse complete with two pole dancing tables and chairs, a bar, a king size bed in the corner, and a water sports play room. We told our son, Jerry and our daughter Annie, that Mrs. Claus could now come to our house to party. Jerry was worried though the he wouldn’t be able to partake of our annual tradition because me and Annie would be busy here. Not to worry I said, his granddads would still take him to the whorehouse. That would give me time to get into my Mrs. Claus costume, both grandmothers into their ponygirl outfits and Annie into her Elf costume as father got the basement ready.

For the past three years now, our house has been the place to come for a good neighborhood Christmas orgy. My husband, Jerry, and my dad still make an appearance at the whorehouse, but it is me, the grandmothers, and Annie, that give the boys and the neighborhood a weekend long orgy.


Venus Air. By Mrs. Helgand

Venus Air did a brisk business on routes to hot tropical resort destinations along the Alaskan coast and the South Pacific. The cost of each first class seat included a teen boy or girl, depending on the customers taste. For business class seating, the customer could select their seat attendant at the gate and for those in economy seating, a selection could be made on board once the flight was in the air.

“Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls to flight 1010 with non-stop service to Incest Island in the sough Pacific. I’m Becky, the chief pimp on this flight today.” Becky wore her stripper stiletto’s, a string thong and a pastie over each nipple, white thigh stockings with pink ribbons at the top, a necklace that proclaimed “Incest is Best”, and bunny ears on her head. “I have 10 flight attendants for rent today. You can rent their mouth, cunt, or anus, or all three. There is a 15 minute time limit for each girl and you can make your selection using the screen on the seat in front of you. Remember, if you rent the mouth there is a $30 swallowing fee. We take cash or credit card.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.