Christmas Stories - Cover

Christmas Stories

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 5: Christmas trees

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Christmas trees - A series of heartwarming Christmas stories. This will be a multi-year effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Female Christmas Tree traditions:

The most wonderful time of the year just isn’t complete without the mother daughter decorated Christmas tree or the popular mother daughter hanging tree.

A well-appointed decorated mother and daughter can, of course, turn any ordinary living room into a magical, holiday oasis, or having her and your daughters decorated with lights and ornaments as they gently swing back and forth with a Christmas themed noose around their necks. Make sure though that they can hold their breaths for up to 4 minutes so that you get the longest viewing pleasure possible before they are automatically lowered to the stool.

But just because classic mother daughter Christmas trees are always in style doesn’t mean you have to attach them to the standard Christian cross or X. In fact, many designers and home decor specialists are breaking the status quo and re-imagining how your wife and daughters are displayed on Christmas Eve. From hanging stools that fall over and then reset after four minutes, to child friendly plastic crosses that makes it easy to decorate her, to X stands with wheels so you can wheel your wife or daughter around the house or display them outside. No matter what you select as your family display, you and your sons will enjoy hours of playfully decorating them on Christmas Eve.


Every female Christmas tree is unique and has its own story. Here are some of our favorites.


Hello, my name is Jim. I’m married, my wife Jill, is 39, and we have two sons Kevin and Billy. In our home, it is our tradition that my sons and I decorate Jill as our family tree on Christmas Eve.

To get me and our sons in the mood, Jill will do a sexy striptease next to the cross. After which we will mount her on a Christian themed cross to pay reverence to the birth of our lord and savior, Jesus. The cross is mounted on a wide plastic stand in our front bay window, so our neighbors can see our Christmas spirit. The stand has wheels so we can maneuver the cross anywhere around the house or using a makeshift ramp, we can roll her outside to the front yard.

Her wrists are secured to the cross beam and her feet are secured to the plastic base side by side. We then string multi-colored lights around the cross and her arms and torso. Kevin and Billy will attach nipple clamps on her tits so that they can secure two large decorative Christmas balls. Then using different size plastic clamps, they will pinch her skin a little to attach the clamps around her body and attach different ornaments. To get the Christmas angel on top of Jill’s head, I’ll use a step stool to put a headband on her head and attach the angel to the top of it. Because she is displayed as a tree and is not supposed to talk, Kevin or Billy will insert a 3 inch dildo pacifier in her mouth and secure it behind her head. We then place our presents around the base of the cross. She’ll be displayed this way for about 5 hours on Christmas Eve as friends and family come to visit and exchange gifts.


Hi, I’m Becky, 36, and I’m married to my husband, Tim. We have two wonderful teens, Tim Jr. and Tracy.

Our family prefers “The Swinging Tree” on Christmas Eve. Tracy and I are members of an asphyxiation group. It’s a group of mothers and daughters into erotic hanging. We practice throughout the year and put on shows around the state at schools and theaters giving historical presentations of Christian Martyrs who were hanged during the insurrection. When we’re not giving presentations, we do erotic hangings for mother daughter groups to show the benefits of a fun activity that mothers and daughters can do together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.