Christmas Stories - Cover

Christmas Stories

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 3: Christmas Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Christmas Love - A series of heartwarming Christmas stories. This will be a multi-year effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

“Fuck No!” Haley didn’t mean to say it so loudly, but her stomach had tied up in knots the minute Melody suggested going on a blind date.

“But—”

“Mel, no! I can’t. I’m not ready.” This time Haley’s voice was low in tone, tight with the restraint she was trying so hard to maintain when all she really wanted to do was scream.

She knew Melody meant well. Mel always did, but Haley was nowhere near ready to ‘get out there’ again, as Mel put it. Yes, it had been nearly a year since Becky left. And yes, for most women, that would be plenty long enough to “get over that bitch”.

But it hadn’t been long enough. Not for Haley. At 35 and an office girl, she wasn’t getting any younger. For the last 20 years she and Mel worked the same job.

Maybe it was the time of year. Finding out your girlfriend was cheating on you, on Christmas Eve of all days. Walking in to the apartment after a fun day of shopping with Mel to find Becky in a sixty-nine with Mrs. Johnson, a stripper from the Rosy Cheeks strip club. The awkwardness when Becky asked her if she wanted to join in.

Christmas last year had been miserable, and there was no way Haley was putting herself on some stupid blind date for the same heartbreak again this Christmas. She couldn’t bear the thought of being set up with someone “who I know is just perfect for you” only to have it all come to nothing this close to Christmas. She had three weeks to survive, three weeks of trying to forget last year and all the pain she’d endured into this year, then she’d be ready to start a new year with new hope. She could wipe the slate clean and begin again.

But not now. Not so close to Christmas.

Mel’s voice softened in apology. “Okay, I won’t push again. I just...”

“I know,” Haley replied, equally as softly. “I know.”

“So,” Mel said, upping the chirpiness in her tone. “Want to come over on Friday and binge-watch our favorite porn shows with me? Season 2 of the Crazy Dildo dropped.” Mel paused. “I’ll provide snacks and wine.”

Haley smiled. “Now you’re talking. That’s an idea I can definitely get behind.”

“Cool. Bring your sexy jammies for the sleep over.””

“Even better! Thanks Mel.”

“Any time hon. You know that. And I’m sorry for pushing earlier.”

“Forget it. Those yummy little cheese biscuit thingies will make up for that.” Haley laughed.


“Dildo tag?” Haley stared at Janice across the bank of desks between them. “What do you mean, dildo tag?”

Janice chuckled, her shoulders shaking and her mass of black hair bobbing. Haley, her, and about fifty other women had their desks in the store room. Their job was to keep up the male morale in the company. They were the only two in the store room, the others being called out for various services.

“It’s cool. Really. Tracy said she went to this place in the summer with some of the other girls, and it’s brilliant. She talked to Sandra about it, maybe having us go there. Come on, it’ll be something different to do, we’re lowly office girls, we need to do something to get out of our rut.”

Haley looked at her office appointments on her tablet. No cock sucking requests yet. She was known for her oral skills, something she prided herself in.

“And Sandra signed off on this?” Haley still couldn’t get the incredulity out of her voice.

Janice grinned. “Yes, she did. Said it might help towards office girl morale, bring us all together in a fun way, or something like that.”

“Right...” Haley said, drawing the word out over several moments. “And we all have to go, no excuses?”

Janice stood, grabbing her body lotion.

“Yes! So don’t even think about trying to duck out of it. Come on you need this. You need to cut loose a little. So please try and leave grumpy Haley at home on Monday, and get into the spirit of it all, okay?”

Haley heard the genuine concern underlying her words, and sighed.

“Okay, okay. I’ll try.”

“Good. Now, come on, its masturbation time. It’s eleven in the morning and I got a fucking itch to take care of.”

Still feeling mighty dubious about the office Christmas party plans Janice had just shared with her, Haley picked up her bottle of lotion and followed her friend down the corridor to the break room. Female employees were required to masturbate twice a day, in the morning and afternoon.

Their office had recently been refurbished, and that project had produced a fully working kitchen for female employees use for the first time in the 20 years that Haley had worked there. The funds the company used to refurbish the office came from female office staff who were pimped out to potential clients at conferences and seminars around the country.

A section of the break room was set up with comfortable see through chairs and couches. Here the female employee would masturbate using just her hands as cameras located around the area captured the action. The recorded exercise was broadcast on the company intranet.

“So,” Janice said as she sat down on a recliner, pulled her skirt up to her waist, and spread her legs. “Any news? Any gossip? Anything at all you want to share with me?”

Haley sat down next her pulling her skirt up. She shook her head. “Nope. All quiet.”

“Tsk,” Janice said as she squirted lotion on the palm of her left hand. “I’m a married woman, I got nothing to share. That bastard husband of mine is fucking at work, he’s too tired to do me when he gets home. So, I’m relying on you to give me something to titillate my senses.”

Haley turned to stare at her, smiling. “Did you just use the word titillate?”

Snorting, Janice moved her left hand to her clit and put her right hand fingers into her cunt. She put her head on the headrest and slowly rubbed her cunt and teased her clit.

Haley worked the fingers of her right hand into her cunt and gently tugged at her clit with her left hand.

“Come on. You’ve haven’t steadily dated anybody in the last 20 years. Tell me you’re at least out there looking again,” Janice gasped a little as she worked her fingers in and out of her cunt. They could hear the slight mechanical sound of the camera lens adjusting it focus for some unseen male in the company.

Haley looked over at her friend. “What is it with you fuckers? First Melody, now you.”

“Huh?”

“Mel called me last night, trying to fix me up on a blind date with someone she knows.” Haley huffed as she squirmed in the recliner, her fingers moving a little more quickly. “I’m not ready, okay? It’s too soon,” she affirmed, a little too forceful.

Janice opened her eyes and looked at her friend. She too was pulling on her clit as she picked up the pace with her right hand. “Sorry. I didn’t mean anything by it. I was just having some fun.” She frowned. “But this does feel real fucking good.”

Two more women walked in and sat down on the couch next to Janice and Haley. They too spread their legs and lifted their skirts.

“Okay.” Haley sighed. “I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to rip your head off. Hmmm.”

Janice smiled and went back to concentrating on rubbing her cunt and clit. “Ahh, hmm, fuck!” she gasped.

“Hmm,” cooed Haley as she moved her hips in time with her finger movements. The cameras adjusted again.

Three minutes after starting Janice and Haley were breathing deep and squirming.

“Ahhh!”, “Ohhh”, “Fuucckk!”

Janice came in a whimper, her head rolling back and forth and Haley squealed, “Yieee, oh my fucking god!” she bucked her hips as her love juice oozed out of her cunt.

Janice got up first and adjusted her skirt. Haley sat there a moment with a smile on her face.

“Come on, we need to get back to our desks,” Janice said.

As they walked back to the store room, a boy of fifteen or sixteen came out of an office, “Nice show bitches!”

“Thank you sir!” the girls replied.

“I know some people find it hard to believe,” Haley said. “But I’m really not ready to get into the dating scene again. And it’s the wrong time of year for me, you know that.”

Janice snorted as she sat down at her desk. “Oh, yeah. I don’t blame you for that, not after what that bitch did to you last year.” She took a sip of her coffee. “You got plans for Christmas?”

“I have,” Haley said, smiling. “My mom is hosting an orgy for the neighborhood. I’m actually looking forward to it.”

“Good. Didn’t want you sitting at home feeling all sorry for yourself. Besides all that fucking and sucking will keep you busy,” Janice chuckled.

“Yeah, my mom says its going to be a fuckfest.”

Janice laughed. “The fact that you are joking about this tells me you are doing okay. I’m pleased.”

“Yeah I am.” Haley sighed; the lie came so easily. She wasn’t okay, not really. But she would be. One day. “Becky hasn’t ruined that for me, not totally. Just for now. You know?”

“I get it.” Janice replied as she put her lotion away, then motioned back towards their desks with her head. “We better look to see if we have any appointments.”


Haley awoke Monday with dread eating at her insides. She had a one bedroom apartment provided by the company. Corporate housing. The company owned three apartment buildings where single female office staff were housed.

Today she had to plaster on a happy face and act like she’d always wanted nothing more in life than to play dildo tag with the other office girls to celebrate Christmas. Jesus.

She dressed in a pink skirt, no panties, a soft blouse whose teal color contrasted nicely with her shoulder length auburn locks, white thigh stockings with a nude Santa bow at the top of each stocking, and six inch stripper heels. If she was going to be made to leap, bend, and run around an obstacle course trying to push her strap-on into the nearest anus, then stripper heels would be the most sensible foot wear.

Haley decided on her make-up, red no smear lipstick on her mouth and nipples, some glitter in her hair. Then she carefully squatted over a mirror and colored a red and black target around her anus. The rules stated the female had to give the other females a target to aim for.

Looking at herself in the mirror and taking a few deep breaths, she grabbed her handbag and headed to work.

This morning though, all the female staff started the day in the large meeting room in the basement. Sandra, the chief pimp of the company started with an update on all their sexual achievements during the past year. She stated that they had each covered their salary for the year and had made money for the year-end bonuses to be paid to Senior Management. It was Sandra’s responsibility to match the clients fetish with the correct girl. Most girls could multi-task and most had more than one fetish.

The office girls had a 92 percent approval rating from the male employees. That was up from 90 percent last year.

“Pile on the enthusiasm girls, smile, and be sure to laugh at their jokes,” Sandra said as she looked at her tablet.

Haley blushed as Sandra announced that she was being singled out for praise from Senior Management for the three new clients she’d successfully signed last the summer. Sandra pimped Haley out a client in Washington State, and two in California. The client in Washington said they would sign on if they had a girl who could play the part of a puppy girl for his daughter’s week long birthday celebration. About ten years ago Haley had attended puppy girl training just for this contingency. In California, Haley organized two well attended orgies for the new clients. They were impressed with her sexual skills.

The applause from the other office girls was warm and genuine, and she felt an equally genuine smile light up her face in return. Maybe today wouldn’t be so bad after all.

From there they launched into a Christmas quiz, splitting into teams and raucously shouting out somewhat correct answers.

Sperm drinks, with a pinch of whiskey, and Mince pies were passed around, and by the end of the quiz the mood in the room was appropriately jolly. Haley found herself responding to it, a smile creeping across her face. Janice caught her eye as they all trooped out of the room, and she grinned.

“Just what you need sweetie,” she whispered, as she strolled by.

Haley nodded, and smiled again but didn’t trust herself to speak, as her emotions were suddenly riding high. Somehow, in the morning’s events, surrounded by the other office girls, some of the old Haley had started to re-emerge. It felt really good.


The office girls were loaded up on the company bus and taken to the town center, in the basement of a nondescript office building.

They filed down the stairs to find a large room that had pole dancing tables, a bar, and it contained the obstacle course and play area. There were various alcoves around the room containing plush dinette seating and small tables.

Sandra spoke with the woman who greeted them at the door and she promptly led them to three alcoves that were at the back of the room. ‘Reserved’ signs were on each of the tables embraced by the alcoves, and trays of Martini glasses full of warm sperm and spit stood on each of the tables.

“Hello girls, I’m Thelma and I’m the chief pimp for this club. Before you is the play area and obstacle course for the dildo tag game,” Thelma looked around. “I’ll be providing dancers for your entertainment. They’re half off this afternoon and if you need a place we have our orgy rooms in the back. There is the usual take out fee though.” Haley, Janice, and the office girls laughed. “Feel free to practice with your dildo and we’ll start bringing out your food shortly. Later, when you’ve finished eating, we’ll start the tournament for you all. We’ll pair you up and you’ll play round-robin matches before the best four pairings reach the semi-finals. We do have online betting set up for the males in your offices.”

Oh, great, Haley complained silently, a competitive tournament. Just what she didn’t need, no doubt all the testosterone-laden boys back at the office would be aggressively laying bets on who would be the favorites to win.

She grabbed herself a warm Martini glass of sperm from one of the trays, and found a perch on one of the seats, taking a healthy gulp of the gooey liquid as she did so. At least the drinks were free and warm. She glanced around the room while she drank. It looked like they were one of three female office parties in here this afternoon. The rest of the room was starting to fill with other female office workers all divesting themselves of coats, grabbing sperm drinks from their own tables and attaching their dildos to their strap-on’s. A group of about a dozen teen girls came giggling and laughing into the club. To Haley, there was a healthy mix of women and girls in the club for a fun filled afternoon.

The noise volume increased rapidly over the next few minutes as teen girls and women slid down the poles and started dancing on the tables. A young woman came along with a glass spittoon full of milky liquid filling empty Martini glasses on the tables and trays. Spittoons were ubiquitous and this club was no different. Males were encouraged to spit into spittoons to clear their throats and nostrils. Fresh water was off limits to females of any age.

Haley didn’t know what bothered her more, drinking sperm and semen or drinking spit. She much preferred the two mixed together. Some businesses mixed in food dye and sweeteners to make the liquid more palatable.

“Hey, you, come on. Let’s practice!”

It was Janice, of course. They’d worked together for four years, and had always got on well. She knew what Janice was doing today, and she begrudgingly had to admit she was right. This was good for her, and she should just get on with being part of it.

She clunked her now empty Martini glass down on the table and stood up, straightening her short skirt.

“All right girl,” she declared. “Let’s play.”

Haley had only ever played dildo tag once, when she had turned 14, but she was surprised at how much fun it actually was now that she was older. The game was played with four players, two on each team, they decided who was going to be “it”, often using a counting-out game such as eeny, meeny, miny, moe. The player selected to be “it” then chased the two players from the opposing team, having two minutes attempting to “tag” one of them with her dildo as they tried to avoid being tagged. Once an opposing player was tagged, the “it” player got thirty seconds to fuck the players anus, hence the painted target on their anus. Her teammate then came onto the field of play and “tags” up and chases the remaining player. Teams advance if either one or both players avoid getting tagged.

She and Janice played for about ten minutes, getting used to the way their dildos swung back and forth, and then Sandra herself came over with Holly, her personal assistant, and the four of them played an hilarious game for another ten minutes or so. Haley caught Sandra and ass fucked her hard but when it was Sandra’s and Holly’s turn, Haley’s anus got abused twice. Haley found herself laughing so hard it hurt. She couldn’t remember the last time that happened.

The club drew names out of a hat creating random teams of two. The round-robin doubles matches started straight away, and Haley was paired with Holly. The two of them played quite well together, and won their first match, leading to high fives all round. They then got a rest for a while, so Haley grabbed herself a second sperm and spit drink and leaned against the wall watching the other matches. She glanced around the room, noting that the females who weren’t playing dildo tag were getting rowdy at the stripper tables, yelling and laughing at the dancers. This was one day a year that female employees could let their hair down.

As she swept her gaze back across the other tables towards her own group, she found her eyes caught by those of a gorgeous blonde girl on the opposite wall. The girl smiled, a little shyly, and Haley found herself responding with a small smile of her own before she could stop herself. When she realized what she was doing she hurriedly pulled her eyes away and pushed off the wall to take a seat next to Holly.

Just before she sat down she couldn’t resist peeking back over her shoulder. The teen girl was still looking at her.

Holy shit.

The girl smiled again and Haley blushed, turning back quickly to face Holly and join in on her conversation. She had no idea what they were talking about; the words passed through her brain without registering. After a minute or so she dared another look back. This time the girl was looking at her own group of co-workers, her head turned slightly away.

Haley allowed herself the luxury of a lingering look. The teen was gorgeous, no doubt. Her hair was all tousled soft curls, just about shoulder-length. Haley wasn’t close enough to see the color of her eyes but she had a natural beauty to her that was just ... lovely. Haley’s stomach tingled.

And her body ... Haley blushed at her where her thoughts took her then. The teens body was curvy and Haley had no trouble imagining how the girl’s legs would feel wrapped around her. Shocked at her completely uncharacteristic ogling, she pulled her gaze up from those legs to find herself trapped by the stranger’s eyes again.

Oh, shit. Busted.

Then she noticed the girl smiling, a wide smile this time, and Haley meekly smiled back. She blushed some more as the teen carried out her own blatant appraisal of Haley, slowly dropping her eyes down the length of Haley’s body and back up again, finishing with a subtle wink once their eyes met. Haley couldn’t help herself. She giggled and her cunt went moist.

She’d never had someone be so obvious about this kind of thing. It was flattering, and a warm glow tingled in her crotch. The girl was still looking at her, still smiling, and then suddenly she gave a little nod in the direction of the bar.

Was she serious?

Oh. My. God.

Haley found herself in danger of hyperventilating, and quickly put her sperm drink on the table before she dropped it. This kind of thing never happened to her. Never.

The girl looked at her now, her face dropping slightly at Haley’s hesitation. Haley knew damn well why she was hesitating. She’d told Mel and Janice enough times recently she didn’t want to start anything new. And yet, here and now, there was a fucking gorgeous teen girl who was clearly interested in Haley, and she clearly wanted to talk to Haley. Oh God, could she? By now the girl’s smile had faded completely, and Haley realized she had very little time left before she had to make a decision.

Her legs decided for her. Without really understanding how, suddenly she was upright, and walking, and the girl was smiling again, and also walking, and they were on a course to meet at the bar. Haley’s heart was beating extraordinarily hard in her chest and she swallowed a couple of times as she approached the bar.

“Hi,” the girl said, as Haley reached her side.

“Hi.”

“I’m Carrie, 14.”

A tingling sensation happened between Haley’s legs. “Haley, um, 35.”

Carrie smiled, looking a little sheepish. “I don’t ... I don’t normally do this, just so you know.”

“Me neither.” Haley’s voice croaked a little as she avoided looking at the girl. This was one of the most nerve-wracking things she’d ever done.

Carrie laughed and blushed. “I couldn’t help it. I saw you and it ... it just happened.”

Haley suddenly got scared then. Much as she wanted to believe Carrie was a very nice person, and that she really didn’t ever do this sort of thing, it could just all be a line, couldn’t it? A tried-and-tested chat-up sequence guaranteed to get someone as gullible and fragile as Haley into bed for a one-night conquest?

Carrie tilted her head to one side, her face turning serious. “You don’t believe me, do you?”

Haley sighed. Great, a mind reader and brutally honest. No skirting around this then. But maybe that was for the best.

She shrugged. “It’s nothing personal. It’s just ... this sort of thing doesn’t happen to me. Ever. And I’m still dealing with the aftermath of something that ended around this time last year, so I’m a little jaded, if I’m honest.”

Oh, way to go Haley, put her off completely in less than five minutes. She galloped on, unable to stop now she’d started. “The thing is, you could just be feeding me a line, yeah? Something that sounds all perfect and lovely but is just a way to get me into bed and then dump me spectacularly fast the next morning. Some girls your age into that you know. And I’m just not up for that. I’m not asking for declarations of commitment or anything like that, but if you are just looking for a one-night stand, can you please look somewhere else?”

She had no idea where that little speech had come from, but she felt rather good for saying it. It was true, she couldn’t face being jerked around again, not after Becky.

Honesty was good.

Carrie smiled, that shy smile again and it made something tug at Haley’s insides.

“I’m really glad you’re honest,” Carrie said. “I’ve also been shit on by someone this year who was less than honest, so I might have some idea of where you are right now. And no, I’m not looking for a one-night stand. That’s not my style at all. I would genuinely like to get to know you, yes, and what brought us over here was based purely on physical attractiveness, obviously. But I never felt this attracted to an, um, older woman as pretty as you, and I’d really, truly, like to get to know you to see if there’s anything more than just that between us.”

Haley breathed out slowly. Carrie’s words sounded very sincere, and her whole body language seemed to back that up, keeping a respectful distance between them and not presuming an intimacy that would be too soon. Glancing away from the distraction of Carrie’s beauty, Haley tried to gather her thoughts and delve deep inside to see what she really wanted.

Across the room Janice was staring at her, a grin on her face. When she caught Haley’s eye, she gave her a subtle thumbs-up signal before looking away again.

“So, your in ninth grade?”

“Dropped out really,” Carrie replied as she sipped her sperm drink. She looked over at Haley’s colleagues. “Office girl?”

“Yes. That’s my office over there playing dildo tag.”

“I saw you and your teammate won your first round.”

“Yep, first time since I was your age that I’ve played dildo tag.” Haley paused. “So what does a 14 year-old do for a living?”

“The high school down the street from where I live hired my whole class as glory hole attendants for the boys.” She cocked her head over to where the teen girls were getting rowdy with the strippers.

The bar tender set two warm sperm drinks before them.

They picked up the Martini glasses and said, “Cheers!” at the same time.

Carrie’s friends were calling her over to one of the tables. The girls were counting their money as an older smiling female stripper stood in the middle of them. She was laughing at whatever the girls were saying to her.

“Well, I have to go,” Carrie stood and gulped down the liquid.

“Okay,” Haley heard herself say. “How about we meet up sometime and see what happens?”

Carrie’s smile was wide and happy. “I would like that. A lot. When?”

Haley swallowed.

Oh, shit. A date.

The one thing she said she didn’t want this side of Christmas. And yet...

“Is tomorrow too soon?” She hadn’t actually meant to say ‘tomorrow’. She’d been thinking the weekend might be nice when all of a sudden her mouth took over the situation and now it was out there and she couldn’t take it back.

Carrie grinned. “Not at all. Can I take your number and we can maybe swap some texts tomorrow to arrange things?”

Haley nodded, numb.

A date. Tomorrow.

Holy shit.

When Haley got back to her table she saw Janice looking at her from across another table, her grin now splitting her face. Haley blushed and nodded slightly at her questioning look, and then laughed outright as Janice launched into a dramatic fist pump.

“Stop,” she mouthed across the space between them, and Janice laughed even louder. A few minutes later she pulled her phone out of her bag and saw the notification that she had a new text message from an unknown number. As her pulse rate increased yet again she opened the message.

“As promised, here’s my number. Will text tomorrow to arrange our date. Very happy I met you today. Can’t wait for tomorrow. Carrie.”

Oh. My. God.

The rest of the dildo tag event passed in a blur. She was vaguely aware that she and Holly made it to the semi-finals of the tournament, but lost. She thought she drank more spit drinks than sperm drinks, but she had no idea how many. And she knew she did her utmost not to keep looking for Carrie across the room the whole afternoon, but she also knew she failed at that rather badly. She took comfort in the fact that most times when her eyes did go looking for Carrie, she found Carrie’s looking right back at her, that same shy smile on her face that made Haley’s insides do that squirmy thing.


They had arranged to meet at one of the nicer strip clubs in town. Just for a drink in the evening. Taking it slow. Steady.

In the background between dance sets a Christmas song played:

A hard cock resting in your open mouth Pubic hair tickling your nose Facials being given by teen boys And women and girls dressed up like reindeer

Everybody knows a hard cock and some mistletoe Help to make the season bright Women and girls with their eyes all aglow Will find it hard to sleep tonight They know that a cock is on its way Its balls are loaded with lots of cum

And every teens mother is gonna spy To see if his balls are heavy with cum And so I’m offering this simple phrase To females from 14 to ninety-two Although it’s been said many times, many ways May you have a Merry fucking Christmas


When Carrie returned with two Martini glasses and placed it on the table in front of her, Haley thanked her and took a sip from the milky liquid.

“Oh, yes. Perfect, warm sperm,” she murmured as she set the glass down.

“So, how was your day?” Carrie leaned on the edge of the table on her forearms. This brought her closer to Haley to be able to hear her properly, but not close enough that Haley felt crowded or pushed.

“Not too bad. The usual cock sucking under the desk, an anal fuck here and there. I was given a $5 bonus for making the semi-final round. How about you?”

Carrie laughed. “Yes, lots of cocks today.”

“So how does a glory hole work?” Haley asked as she sipped the liquid.

“Well, we get a five minute break at the top of the hour, but for the most part we suck cocks. For those girls who are deflowered, they usually put their ass up against the hole so the cock can poke their cunt or anus. My knees get sore sometimes, gets uncomfortable but we’re not allowed to wear knee pads.” Carrie paused. “I’m guessing that was a work thing yesterday?”

Haley nodded. “Yes, that was the ad agency’s female bash. I work for TNC Agency, a couple of blocks from the high school. How bout you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.