Christmas Stories - Cover

Christmas Stories

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 2: The Christmas Crush

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Christmas Crush - A series of heartwarming Christmas stories. This will be a multi-year effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

The Christmas Crush:

“I can’t,” said Denise. The woman sat in the car’s passenger seat and, despite her carefully applied make-up, her newest dress and heels, she looked terrible. Her face was pale and drawn. “I just can’t do it.”

“You always say that,” responded Lorraine, trying not to sound annoyed as she gripped the steering wheel. “Can’t do this or can’t do that.” She looked at her friend and frowned. It was snowing lightly but the roads were clear. Christmas decorations were up, lights strung across main street.

Lorraine wanted to go and see her lover as soon as she could. She wanted Denise to get out of the car and do what she said she would do, which is, go to this club and, well, pick up a girl. Have sex with her. Do what women did with teen girls at the Key Club.

Lorraine Holt was a regular at the Key Club, which is where she met her teen lover, fifteen year-old Tracy. Tonight she would drop off her friend and rush over to see her. She dreamed of licking the teens body from head to toe. Her anus clinched shut as she thought of her lover pounding it with a ribbed strap-on. Lorraine shook her head clear of her thoughts.

Over the past month Lorraine had persuaded Denise to come to this place and that she would drive her to the club. Denise didn’t want her car to be seen at the club, somebody might recognize it. Then the questions would follow. She didn’t need the aggravation.

The Key Club was a converted warehouse just inside the city limits, suitably decorated with a modest neon sign of a cartoon key in pink and not a hint of what went on inside. Grown women chatting up girls and then doing the most wonderful things with them.

“Three weeks to Christmas and here’s the newest Christmas hit by the adult girl band, the Clits,” the female announcer proclaimed from the radio.

Lorraine smiled at Denise as she gripped the steering wheel. They lived in the city of Spread Wide, a city of one million, in the state of Bozeman.

Denise and Lorraine were college roommates throughout their four years. Both came from opposite ends of the country, Lorraine from the east coast and Denise from the west coast. They preferred each others company, rather than boys, and they slept with each other through their four years, experimenting with sex, and sex toys, and positions. They never developed feelings for each other, but rather a deep friendship. They both majored in Business with minor’s in female psychology. Lorraine finished first in their class and Denise was second.

Both women had worked their way up the corporate ladder, Lorraine as vice-president of the Female Inventory and Depreciation department at Ten Fingers accounting and Denise as an executive vice-president of the Female Interstate Shipping and Transportation department at Livestock, Inc.

Lorraine, thirty-four, was married with two wonderful kids, Eva twelve and Mary ten. In fact, Denise was the girls god-mother. They lived in a gated community, in a five bedroom, six bath house with a three car garage. Lorraine was unhappy in her marriage, working late hours during the week and the constant traveling. She and her husband only saw each other several times a week and in truth she liked it that way. She knew her husband was fucking around on her, but so was she, it was a marriage of convenience. Lorraine found solace in her teen lover, meeting at run down motels around town, going on dinner dates in the next town over.

One of the few things Lorraine was jealous of was that Tracy still worked at the Key Club. She didn’t have the money to purchase Tracy’s contract and even if she did, her husband might find out about the large expenditure. She went to bed every night knowing that her lover was being fucked by other women.

Denise, also thirty-four, lived by herself in an upscale neighborhood. She like to spy on the girls as they walked by her house each morning to catch the school bus. Fantasize about them, especially her neighbor, Carrie Ann, a fourteen year-old. Denise had a crush on the girl, talking to herself as Carrie Ann walked past the front of her house on her way to the bus. Asking things like, how was your sleep? What did you dream about? Did you do your homework? She couldn’t bring herself to say “hi” to her, afraid she might look like a fool.

On days when she was working in the yard and Carrie Ann walked by, the girl would cheerfully say, “Hi, Miss Meyer.” Denise would stupidly smile and wave. Fuck.

Lorraine pressed a button on the steering wheel which turned the radio up. The Clits had finished their summer tour dates with a three night show at the Brownie outdoor stadium several months ago. The Brownie was built to resemble an anus.

Denise had back stage passes through her company, so she invited Lorraine and the girls, Eva and Mary to the concert. Livestock had the contract to transport the band, the set, the production team, and the women and girls, who were used as props, on their summer tour. It was an awesome experience to be backstage during their concert, they were impressed by the amount of work that went into producing the show.

The five women who made up the Clits, Beth, the lead singer, Janie, the guitarist, Emily, the bass player, Leeza, the drummer and Jessica, the keyboardist, wore costumes that resembled the female genitalia. On their heads was a representation of a female clit nub.

The girls, Eva and Mary, thought it was cool to watch the band prance around the stage in their costumes. The female props were used to heighten the sexual tensions on stage as they were sexually abused by the band, the audience loved it. The band had a following of young men and women, girls and boys. Their shows were always sold out.

The song started and Lorraine turned it up and sang along.

“Come on!” laughed Lorraine as Denise smiled.

Mistress Baby, slip your fingers into my cunt, for me. I’ve been an awful good pet, Mistress Baby So hurry down my anus tonight

Mistress Baby, use a dildo dominator too, Light blue I’ll wait up for you dear, Mistress Baby, so hurry down my anus tonight

Think of all the fun young girls have missed Think of all the young anuses I haven’t kissed Next year I could be just as good If you’ll check off my Christmas list Mistress Baby, I want more whippings And really that’s not a lot I’ve been an angel all year for you, Mistress Baby, so hurry down my anus tonight

Mistress Honey, there’s one thing I really do need, The key To your dungeon Mistress Baby, so hurry down my anus tonight

Mistress Baby, and fill my cunt with a double headed dildo And KY jelly Wipe your cunt on my face Mistress Baby, and hurry down my anus tonight

Come and trim my pussy hair With some clit decorations bought at Skimpy clothes I really do submit to you Let’s see if you dominate me

Mistress Baby, forgot to mention one little thing A ring, I don’t mean a phone, but a clit ring Mistress Baby, so hurry down my anus tonight Hurry down my anus tonight

The song ended and Lorraine turned down the volume. She turned onto a side street where the club was located, the snow a little thicker now.

“Fuck, tell me why I’m doing this again?” Denise asked as she looked out her window.

Lorraine drove the speed limit of 25 mph. “Because you’ve haven’t been laid in like, fucking forever!” Lorraine replied with a smile. “Plus you agreed to try it.”

“No, I mean this place.”

“I told you, Barbara Covington owns this place and others like it, all over the country.”

“I know that, she’s a multi-billionaire, which is rare for a woman, but what are we doing here? Fuck, what I’m doing here? How’d I let you talk me into this?”

One of Lorraine’s accounts was for a girls clothing magazine called, ‘Hot Looks’. The magazine was owned by Barbara Covington. Lorraine’s department at Ten Fingers, kept the inventory and depreciation of the models that the magazine used. When the depreciation of the model was met, the magazine sold the model either through auction or a straight sale to another modeling agency.

Another Christmas song came on in the background.

Oh the orgy inside is frightful But the whippings are so delightful And since I’ve got no place to go, Let me spank, let me spank, let me spank

The fucking doesn’t show signs of stopping And I’ve brought some canes for caning The lights are turned way down low Let me spank, let me spank, let me spank

When you finally kiss my anus goodnight, How I’ll hate letting you out the door But if you really kiss my pussy right All the way home you’ll be warm

The orgy is slowly dying And, my dear, you’re sill kissing my anus But as long as you love my anus so Let me spank, let me spank, let me spank

“We’re here to at least get you laid, maybe hopefully a date, a girlfriend, or what I really hope, a lover.”

“You’re my girlfriend and why do I need a lover?”

What Lorraine’s family didn’t know was that she had a lover on the side, Denise knew of course, she found out two months ago when Lorraine convinced her to come to this place. She was shocked of course, hell she was the god-mother to the two girls, but fuck, a lover?

Of course, there were the usual questions like, how could she? How could she cheat on her husband and family, blah, blah. Lorraine loved her two daughters very dearly, but she wasn’t satisfied in bed with her husband, his mind and cock was elsewhere, so she went elsewhere.

“I’ve been very happy this past year with Tracy, hell, give it a try, you just might like it.”

Denise had been intrigued by Lorraine’s explanation of this place, but now she was getting cold feet.

Lorraine pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine and lights.

“Look, it’s Friday evening, you’ve had a long week, the club is open, but the fun doesn’t start for an hour. Just go in with an open mind and enjoy yourself.”

Denise glanced at the car park, it was almost full. She saw a couple of middle aged women getting out of a car. Dolled up like they wanted to attract attention. For a moment she thought she recognized one of the women, but she was wrong. Even so she sank down in the seat a little more in case anyone saw her.

Lorraine looked at her friend, she wasn’t moving. Not getting out at all.

Denise looked at the sign with the silly pink key on it, and if nothing else, looked even worse than before.

“Look, Denise, this is what you agreed too,” said Lorraine irritably. “I’ve asked you several times if you’re ready and you tell me you are. Even to the point of talking about how you’re going to get a club girl and fuck her brains out.”

“I know, I know.”

“Whatever.” Lorraine grunted.

Denise did tell Lorraine at first that she didn’t really approve of this; in her view, adult women shouldn’t be coming to places like this. In fact, no one should be coming here. Girls should be at home in bed or doing homework, if they haven’t dropped out of school that is. Hell, they should be on some social media site chatting with friends about other friends and school and recipes or holidays or pop stars. Not waiting in a club for women to take them to bed.

She couldn’t help herself as she glanced at the row of shuttered windows on the second and third floors. There was no light leaking from them, no screams of pleasure, no sign of debauchery. No matter, by the time the club closed, there would be women and girls up there, in poky little bedrooms made up in different fantasy themes. Doing nasty things to each other and moaning to each other that they loved it. She shuddered at the thought.

“Lorraine,” said Denise. “Can you go in for me?”

“No, you agreed to at least try this.” Lorraine handed her a piece of paper with a QR code on it, the one that would allow her into the club.

“What’s this for?” Denise looked at the paper and frowned.

Lorraine sighed. “It’s how they work this. There’s a booking system. You pay a deposit and they email you a QR. The QR allows you inside the club. Once inside, you randomly pick out a key, which is used to find a girl. If you don’t want sex, you have to return the QR to get your money back. The deposit I mean, my deposit.”

“How much did you pay for the deposit?”

“5000. Listen, if you don’t want to have fun, you still need to go in the club and get a refund on the code.”

“Do I have to go in? Can’t you claim a refund online or snail mail for the refund?”

“No, the rules state that you have to come in person to claim the refund.”

“You bought the QR, can’t you do it?”

“Has your name on it, plus the cursory background check was on you.”

Denise shrugged her shoulders. She looked out her window and saw a car pull up two slots over. Two women who were obviously over weight, got out of the car laughing and carrying on.

“Love knows no bounds,” Denise smiled as she half listened to her friend.

“The key’s important, but if you don’t get a girl because it doesn’t fit, they cancel the deposit and I’m refunded the money. I know it sounds complicated, but there are more women than girls here. So not everyone gets a girl. It could be that you won’t end up with a girl tonight. That’s why there’s a key.”

Lorraine looked out her window and noticed the car lot was almost full. Full of desperate women looking for love, compassion, a since of belonging, like Denise.

“What kind of women visit a place like this?” Denise asked.

Lorraine was about to reply, ‘women like you and me’, but said, “Business women, like executives of corporations, stay at home moms who are bored with their lives, women who own their own businesses, church going women, scout mothers, women from all walks of life, who are looking for a one night stand with no strings attached, women looking for uncomplicated relationships.”

“Like you and Tracy?”

“Yes, like me and Tracy.”

Denise hesitated. “This is stupid,” Denise sighed as she looked at the QR.

“Look, you look nice and I’m sure there is a girl in there you’ll like, so at least go inside, have a look around, ask for the deposit, and come out.”

“I just can’t.”

“Fuck, Denise, just go inside, get the fucking refund and we leave.” Lorraine was irritated with her best friend.

“Okay, okay, I’ll be right back.”

“Fuck.” was all Lorraine replied.

Two minutes, that’s all it’ll take, Denise told herself as she walked towards the entrance. Then home and a cup of cocoa in front of the television. Put this mess behind me. Taking a deep breath, Denise walked up to the door, hesitated, then opened it. The large room was dimly lit in purple.

“Paper,” a woman said as Denise stepped inside.

Without thinking, Denise handed the paper over and the woman quickly scanned it.

“Denise Meyer?”

“Yes.”

“Wait over there.”

“But, I’ve come to get my refund.”

The woman looked over her shoulder. “The refund person isn’t here yet, wait over there.”

As Denise walked over to the sitting area, she looked at the woman by the door. She was wearing a neon green sling shot bikini, her hair in a bun on top of her head, and wearing at least six inch stiletto heels. The woman looked to be in her late forties or early fifties.

As she sat down, Denise blinked at the big room and saw there weren’t girls fawning over women who stood at the bar, drinking and making lewd comments at sexy teen girls as she anticipated. Nothing like that at all. In fact, she didn’t see any girls in the room.

Denise continued looking around, the two over weight women were sitting over to the left, still laughing and giggling at whatever their conversation was. There had to be at least sixty women milling around the large room, some standing at the bar, some sitting on the couches and recliners, some with nervous looks, others laughing and joking. Some clearly with friends, others by themselves. Denise wondered who the business women were and who the stay at home moms were. She was a little worried if she saw somebody she might know. She could hear it now, ‘Denise! Denise Meyer! I didn’t know you were into fucking girls, fancy seeing you here!’ Fortunately, she didn’t know anybody in the room.

Denise looked at her smart phone, she’d been sitting there for five minutes.

Lorraine texted her. “Get the refund yet?”

“No, the person is not here yet.”

“Well, I can’t wait all evening. Tonight is Tracy’s night off and we want to make the most of it.”

“Just wait, okay?”

“K”

Denise sat there as four more women came in. The lady in the sling shot greeted them warmly. They walked through the room and out the other side. I wonder where they’re going she thought. Denise looked at her smart phone again. Fifteen minutes had past. Fuck.

Lorraine texted. “Any luck?”

“No.”

“Any time frame on when the person will be available?”

“No.”

Couple of minutes later a teen girl came into the room. “Okay, ladies, follow me.” The teen was wearing a white blouse with a black tie and dark business coat with a dark short mini skirt, white thigh stockings and black Mary Janes.

Denise and the others got up and followed the girl into a dressing room.

“My name is Linda and I’m the assistant costume director for the magazine Hot Looks. On the rack over there you’ll find all kinds of costumes and different types of bikinis. Find anything you like and put it on.” Linda paused looking at the two over weight women. “For you two, find the biggest size you can.”

The two women smiled at her and quickly went to the racks.

“Ah, excuse me, Linda?” Denise asked.

“Yes?”

“Ah, I’m waiting for a refund?”

“Refund?” Linda smiled.

“Yes, the lady at the door said the person for the refunds wasn’t in yet.”

“Sorry, she’s told to say that. The person who issues refunds has the night off.”

“Well, fuck, I want a refund and the front door lady didn’t say anything about the refund person having the night off.”

“Did you buy the ticket or did somebody else?”

“My friend did.”

“Once the QR is scanned, its not good anymore, it is a one time use code. If you had looked at our website, it gives the schedule of when the refund person is here. So, if you walk out of here, she looses the five thousand dollars. You want that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.