Christmas Stories - Cover

Christmas Stories

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A series of heartwarming Christmas stories. This will be a multi-year effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

The Kissing Lane:

Briana Keller walked off the shuttle and into the terminal. Her flight from Berlin to Cherry Falls took two hours. The airlines had shuttles that flew in the upper atmosphere to make quick and easy flights around the world. It was the first week of December and snow was falling lightly.

Bri, as her friends called her, stood at the luggage carousal. She was thirty-two years-old and a laid off marketing director for a multi-national European firm. November had been a bad month for her. First her long time girlfriend broke up with her and then she was laid-off. The world economy was taking a downward turn, another economic bubble or something like that. She was on her way home for Christmas, to Cherry Falls, to spend time with her mother, regroup and figure out her options.

Bri waited in the taxi line and was soon her way home. The electric taxi was self-driving, even on the ice and snow. Looking out the taxi window, she missed home at Christmas time. She was eighteen when she left Cherry Falls for college in Europe. Her father had passed when she was a little girl and so her mother did her best to raise her. Her mother used prostitution to make ends meet.

There were times Bri felt bad when she didn’t visit home over the years, but she was having too much fun in Berlin, city life, a girlfriend whom she loved, a job she liked, life was good.

Then Gretchen broke with her. Maybe it was because Bri asked one to many times if Greta, her nickname, would marry her. Bri and Greta were roommates in college, both got jobs in Berlin and got a flat together. It was only natural that they should get married, they loved each, didn’t they? Greta said she wasn’t ready for such an important decision, felt stifled in their relationship and moved out. Two days later, the pink slips were handed out and now here she was going to home for the first time in fourteen years.

The next morning Bri stretched out in her old bed. It was good to be home. She and her mother, Diane, stayed up late catching up on the years. Cherry Falls had changed, several big company’s had moved in, suburbs had sprung up, but the old downtown was fading. Bri was hopeful she could get a job with one of the big company’s, doing anything.

She opened her bedroom window and breathed in the cool air. She always loved the cool air, the smell of pine and wood smoke in winter. Today, she’d see her childhood friend, Kathy James. They were born on the same day, same Kindergarten class, joined the Pathfinders in elementary school, and the soccer team in middle school. In high school they had the same classes. They were inseparable.

They had their first blood at the same time and that’s when they fell in love with one another. They had their first holding hands which led to their first kiss which led to their first sex together. The kisses, the licks, the sleepovers, the giggles between them in class. Asking each other to school dances.

On their sixteenth birthday, Diane and Kathy’s mother, Nancy, took their virginity as was the national law. The birthday party was a hit as it delved into an orgy of female flesh. Both girls on their hands and knees as their mothers fucked their cunts. Bri and Kathy, shoulder to shoulder, kissing as their mothers high-fived each other.

Their senior year of high school, Diane and Nancy were talking of Bri and Kathy getting married and going to community college and renting an apartment near the college, but Bri had other ideas. She dearly loved Kathy, but she wanted to experience the world, go to Europe for college, sit at the sidewalk cafes, drink espresso, and talk of lofty ideals and philosophy.

Kathy didn’t want to change or leave Cherry Falls. She went to community college when Bri left for Europe. Got pregnant with the first boy she dated just out of high school, giving birth to her daughter, Loren, November of her freshman year.

Bri put on her skinny jeans and pink sweat shirt with BERLIN across the front. Her knit cap had a fuzzy ball on top and she wore pink gloves and black boots. The sky was clear, but there was a good amount of snow on the ground. She decided to walk to town.

Kathy owned a sex shop on main street, called Main Street Sex. She sold all manner of sex toys, sex aids, BDSM and S&M equipment. She sponsored several local girls teams and gave to community causes.

Bri stood outside the store and looked around. Not much had changed in fourteen years. The town center still looked like it did several hundred years ago. A grass square in the middle of town with a worn out statue of the towns founder, the name long faded off the statue. A white gazebo where the high school band played summer concerts. Parking was still at an angle and store fronts had been made to look like the 1800s. The Christmas market was being set up in the square and the ice rink was finished. There were kids and parents skating on it, laughing, having a good time.

Bri took in a breath and opened the front door of the store. Inside, the walls were lined with sex toys, dildos, and all manner of things having to do with sex. There were displays of BDSM equipment, ropes, and all manner of restraints. Bri walked to the back of the store.

There she was, Kathy, her first girlfriend. Kathy was helping a teen girl put several different dildos in a cloth bag. The girl paid for the purchase by tapping her smart phone on the register. As the girl walked by Bri and Kathy looked up.

They stared at each other momentarily. Kathy came rushing around the counter, Bri smiled and they hugged each other.

“Your mother said you were coming home. Let me look at you.” Kathy said as she had hold of Bri’s waist. “You still look beautiful.”

“And so do you. I see the years have been kind to you.” Bri laughed.

They looked at each other but didn’t kiss.

Kathy broke the embrace. “So how long are you in town?”

“Until I find job somewhere, who knows how long that will be.”

“Diane mentioned you had been laid-off.”

“Yeah, fucking world economy. So how’s your business? Looks like you’re doing pretty good for yourself.”

“Barely. With the big box retailers moving in, most of my customers don’t come here hardly anymore. I have to figure a way to get them back or do something online.”

“People will always want sex toys, it spices up their life.”

“Yes, but they can get it cheaper on the outskirts of town.”

Just then the door behind the counter opened. Bri sucked in her breath at the sight of the girl who walked in. Blonde hair with a tight fitting polo shirt that showed her budding breasts.

“Bri, this is my daughter, Loren. Loren, this is my best friend, Briana Keller.”

“Hello, Briana!” smiled the teen.

“Hello Loren, please call me Bri,” she smiled. She did a quick up and down look of the teen. Fuck.

“Okay, Bri.” smiled the teen with perfect teeth and smile. Fuck.

“Bri is the one I told you about,” Kathy looked at Bri. “My first love, my only love.” Bri blushed when Loren looked at her.

“Um, yes, we were, but circumstances.” Bri trailed off as she snuck a look at Loren.

An awkward moment passed.

“Loren honey, why don’t you take Bri for a tour around the square, show her all the things that have changed. I have to tend the store.” Kathy looked away as she walked around behind the counter.

Loren smiled at Bri. “Okay.”

Loren walked around the counter and took Bri by the hand, leading her out the front of the store. Bri felt flushed as the teen stood with her out front. Loren must have been five-six or seven as she was five-nine and fuck, the girl smelled good.

“I don’t know much about the town square as my friends and I hang-out on the edge of town, although the summer concert series is pretty cool.”

Bri just nodded her head as they walked down the sidewalk.

“So when does the market open?” Her breath showed as she talked. The air was crisp.

“On Saturday. The summer concerts and the Christmas market are the two times mom makes enough money to last the year, but it seems the last several years she’s had to work twice as hard. Otherwise, she needs to find a way to market her store and the merchandise.”

Loren paused and looked at Bri. Bri blushed. “So mom tells me that you lived in Europe. That would be so cool to go there and live or least visit. Do you still live there?”

Bri smiled. “No, got laid-off from my job, couldn’t afford the rent and here I am.”

Loren slid her right arm around Bri’s left arm pulling her in close. “Mom told me all about you two, the growing up, the sex. It broke her heart you know.”

“Yeah, I know, but it was something I had to try.”

Loren stopped in front of the old bell tower church. “There are no services here anymore, but some couples who get married come here for that old time marriage ceremony feeling. The wooden pews, the naked man on a stick, candles in the nave.”

“It was the same when I was growing up. The churches all moved to the edge of the city, more customers that way.”

“Yes, religion is that, isn’t it, a business, a business of saving souls.” smiled Loren.

They kept walking.

“So, how is your mom doing now?”

Loren laughed. “She’s gotten over you, if that’s what your asking.”

“Good. I didn’t want to break her heart a second time by showing up here.”

“Well, she has a girlfriend, a sixteen year-old junior, Amy Harris. She’s on the varsity cheerleading squad and is a gymnast. Mom sponsors her gymnastic activities. Has ‘Main Street Sex’ advertised on her warm-up uniform and leotards. Not sure the advertising helps though.”

“Hmm, two year age difference, does that bother you?”

“Not really. It makes her happy.”

“Your mother or Amy?”

“Mom.”

“Makes her happy, huh?”

“Amy is fun loving and mom likes that. She is spontaneous and she treats mom with respect.”

“So she’s having sex with this Amy?”

“Of course silly.” Loren laughed as she playfully tapped Bri’s left arm. “Amy is beautiful. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, creamy smooth skin, and is very athletic.”

“Oh, well, I meant...”

Loren ignored her. “There are times when I am in my bedroom doing my homework and I hear them in her bedroom, the slapping, the whimpering, the moans, the giggles. Then next morning there they are playing footsie under the table, making googlie eyes at each other, the sly smiles.”

“What do you think of that?” I was jealous, I shouldn’t have been, I mean, fourteen years is a long time to be away, but still.

“As long as mom is happy and getting what she wants out of the relationship, I’m good with it.”

They were now on the far side of the square. The digital street sign changed to “Kissing Lane”. The street workers were stringing Mistletoe and lights across the street.

Loren and Bri stood there watching the workers.

“Do you think they’ll get married?”

“Don’t know. Mom hasn’t mentioned anything to me and I haven’t asked. But if they do, I’m sure as fuck not gonna call Amy ‘Mom,’” chuckled the teen.

Bri laughed. She liked Loren and for some reason felt comfortable with the teens arm holding arm.

As they walked to the end of Kissing Lane, Bri said. “You know tradition says that couples who kiss under the Mistletoe in December get married in the old church.”

Loren smiled. “Hmm, yes, heard that before, but not sure its true.”

“Oh? Why not?”

“Mom and Amy kissed under the Mistletoe everyday last year.”

The store fronts were lit up. Snow started again.

“Well, I must get back to the store. I was doing inventory as the next couple of weeks will hopefully be a selling spree when the market opens Saturday.”

“Okay.” Bri smiled but she was a little disappointed the teen was leaving.

Loren walked away, but turned around. “See you later then?” she smiled.

“Of course!”

Bri ordered a taxi on her smart phone and went out to the suburbs to look at the big box stores. Christmas decorations were up, people rushing in and out of the stores. Too busy to slow down and enjoy the day.

In one store, she looked at the sex toys displays. Not very well kept, some of the dildos were mixed on different shelves. Kind of a jumble of sex toys in the small section but still their prices were less than what Kathy was charging. She brought up the stores website and looked at the marketing. The sex toys section was buried at the bottom of the web page. That was an item one could buy year around so no need to make it prominent. Bri found the same thing with the other big box stores, they had sex toys and equipment but it wasn’t featured prominently.

On the way home she thought of Loren, her stomach tingled. Something about her. Kathy sure had changed though, but probably she did to. There wasn’t that spark between them and that made her sad. Amy the cheerleader, huh? Must be some girl to keep Kathy’s interest.

The taxi pulled up to her house and she paid with the app. Bri walked in and heard noises up stairs. Giggling and moaning, her mother’s voice and a young sounding male voice. Bri was sitting in the living room watching a heart-warming Christmas special, when a boy came down the stairs, a teen boy. Her mother followed the boy down the stairs in her robe.

“Thanks, Mrs Keller. Your ass is the best.”

“You’re welcome, and keep that lovely cock safe!” she replied as she shut the door behind the boy. She turned and faced Bri.

“What?”

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“A job. I’m still a prostitute and I still advertise my body. Never gave it up, even after you left.”

Bri’s mother was forty-six, fourteen years older than she was. She got pregnant with Bri as a freshman in high school, dropped out of school, lived at home and worked as a sales girl in one of the clothing stores. That’s where she met Kathy’s mother, Nancy. Both fourteen years-old with baby girls at home.

“Advertise your body?”

“Yeah, so much for a suck, so much for an ass fuck, so much for a cunt fuck. Hand jobs extra along with cumming on my face and hair. I’ve expanded my offerings,” Diane said with a smile.

The door bell rang and Diane opened the door. In walked a teen girl.

“Girls too?”

“Why not?”

“Hello, sweetie.” Diane said as she kissed the girl on the lips.

“Hello, Mrs Keller. Does my little girl need a spanking?”

“Oh, yes!” Diane replied as she took the girl by the hand.

The next two days it snowed on and off. Bri shoveled the driveway between online interviews preferring to get a little exercise. She tweaked her CV to match the job but with the world economy in the dumps, she was told they would keep her in mind if a job opened.

Meanwhile, her mother’s bedroom was a revolving door. Teens paying for sex. A couple of times her mother asked Bri if she wanted to join with her in selling herself. It was quick cash, mother daughter type of thing. Bri declined, saying maybe later if she couldn’t find a job.

“Whatever,” her mother replied.

Saturday afternoon and the Christmas market opened. Bri walked down to the town square to check things out. A hundred vendors had set up booths. Everything from old time Christmas charm to erotic booths that looked like cunts, and tits, testicles and cocks, to food and drink vendors and little toy shops. Very imaginative Bri thought.

Bri wandered over to the ice rink and decided she would give that a try. She had never ice skated before, but why not? She wasn’t doing anything important at the moment. As she stepped onto the ice, she took short choppy steps on the skates as people skating around her and past her. Just as she was about to fall somebody grabbed her right arm.

A smile broke out on Bri’s face as she looked Loren, who was also smiling.

“Thought I would come over and save you,” she laughed as she held Bri up by the arm.

“Thank you, you’re a life saver.”

Loren skated in front of Bri and held her hands out. She was skating slowly backwards.

“Come take my hands and we will skate together.”

Bri blushed and reached taking the teens hands. Loren skated backwards slowly around the rink as Bri held her balance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.