The Girl in the Iron Mask - Cover

Preview

The Girl in the Iron Mask

by Rachael Jane

Copyright© 2020 by Rachael Jane

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Magic, Mind Control, Slavery, Fiction, High Fantasy, Humiliation, Torture, Masturbation, Royalty, Slow,

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Aelin Galathynius has surrendered to Maeve, the Fae Queen. Now she must endure the humiliation and degradation of the cruel queen's torments while Aelin tries to recover her magic power. Succeed and she can make Maeve regret ever tangling with her; fail and Aelin will condemn herself and many others to a life of slavery or worse. A dark fantasy sequel to Sarah J. Maas's Empire of Storms. Knowledge of the Throne of Glass series is helpful but not necessary.

Sarah J. Maas is acknowledged as the creator of the Throne of Glass characters and series. This story is an adult continuation of Empire of Storms, the fourth book in the series.

Main characters:
Aelin Galathynius – 19 year old exiled Queen of Terrasen. Half human-half Fae. Possesses some magical powers, including creation of wildfire. Descendant of the goddess Mala Firebringer.

Maeve – ancient and long-lived Queen of the Fae. Originally a Valg Queen who entered this world through a wyrdgate. She desires possession of the wyrdkeys which only Aelin can locate.

Rowan – 500 year old full-blood Fae prince. Aelin’s husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.