18th Birthday in Lockdown - Cover

18th Birthday in Lockdown

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Young Adult Sex Story: Sally 18th birthday in lock down with travel restrictions Covid19 story

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I was flying back from a job assignment for which I could have fix from my home if they allowed VPN. I was annoyed with them so I tripled my fee and charged them the travel costs and time. Then the aircraft announcement. Due to changes in the government travel all incoming travellers must now be isolated at a hotel at the government costs. Damn I was to stay at an inner city hotel for 14 bloody days. Damn, Damn, Damn. I added the cost to the client bill as they demanded a physical attendance.

Day two of my stay I was sitting naked on my balcony getting some tan. I thought no one was in the room next to me as I did not hear or see any movement. With my eyes closed I heard a whisper “Mum come here, look that spunky man next door is naked and has a nice package!”

“Well yes daughter a nice package, I wonder what length it will grow too.”

“Mum do you recon he would fuck me for my birthday today?”

“Well you can only ask, He has some nice abs and by the look a good tongue.”

That was it I sneaked opened my eyes as I grew in size. Looking at me was two light brown hair beauties around 165cm from what I could see. I opened my eyes looking at them “G’day Happy birthday, How old are you?”

Smiling the one said “18 and no party due to this lockup.”

I stood up with my cock around three quarters full, looking into my room I asked “We have adjoining doors, would you like to open your side and I’ll open mine, if you want this for your birthday?” Rubbing my now hard cock to it’s ten inch length.

Both ladies were salivating and licking their lips. The younger one rushed to the adjoining door and opened it. I moved my case and opened my side. She was naked and jumped onto me wrapping her legs around my hips, arms around my neck and kissed me. Her mother came under and held my cock ready to push into her daughters pussy. “Now.” mum stated. She slipped her pussy down onto my cock groaning with the stretching of her pussy. Man this pussy was tight. I moved my hips forward and back into her. On the third push she flooded herself and came on me. I managed to get some seven inches into her pussy before I hit the bottom. She just bounced on me coming in a continued orgasm, I counted four, I think before she made me cum into her tight pussy. I must have shot some twelve times into it.

Her orgasm hit a higher level just before she collapsed on me in a dead weight. I turned around and placed her on my bed. She was fucked. I gently placed her down on the bed dangling her legs over the edge of the bed. As I pulled out her mother dropped to her knees and deep throated me cleaning me of my cum and her daughter juices. Turning she proceeded to eat out her daughters pussy much to my voyeuristic view. Fuck it was a beautiful sight. I sat down watching the view of mum eating her daughter cum filled pussy. I notice mum was playing with her self. Standing I pulled her hips in the air and pushed my cock into her wet juicy pussy. I managed to get fully into mum’s hot pussy feeling my balls hitting her clit. She screamed into her daughter pussy with me making her come feeling my cock deep inside of her. She, like her daughter collapsed in pleasure. I moved her next to her daughter on my bed. Thinking well two weeks of these two pussies will be fun. I sat back down with a hard on looking at the view. Fucking great, with my phone I took a picture of two well fucked ladies, tits showing, pussies open with the daughter’s cum dripping out. A fine wanking picture for nights without a pussy.

Feeling happy I laid down on the other bed in the room, cock still hard. I closed my eyes. I was awaken with the feeling of two mouths licking and sucking my cock. I open my eyes to the two naked beauties. I shot my third load of the morning, They took turns capturing my spunk. As I calmed down and stopped shooting they kissed each other over my now softening cock. I reached to the lovely tits of these girls. I held then and squeezed them they were around the same size with the daughter tits fuller than mums.

I looked at them “Happy fucking birthday girls, I don’t know who got the best present.”

We sat naked crossed legged on the bed knees touching. “Hi I’m Pete.” I said

Mum answered “I’m Natalie, Nat for short, and the birthday girl is Sally my only daughter.”

We shook hands. Sally said “You have made today, my 18th a really memorial day. We flew in for my birthday and found the changes in the flight. Locked up here for two weeks. Would you mind being our stud services for the confinement you sexy looking man?”

I smiled “Sure, I’m pissed at being locked up but having two very beautiful raving nymphomaniacs here will make the time go faster I will love to service the both of you. As much as I can.”

Nat replied “Well we will keep you satisfied, I should tell you, we live alone after loosing my husband 4 years ago. We have grown very close and like to share our men together. We feel safer this way.”

“Sorry to hear but at least you are living your life as you wish. I am divorced after finding my best friend shagging my wife in the back yard and according to my son Andy, they had been doing it for years. He turned 18 this year and moved out to a flat. My ex still lives in our home but I will not allow her to have visitors until she moves out. I owned the house before we were married. I have paid her out but waiting for her to move out this week. As I am stuck here my son, who does not, really never has, got on with his mother is making sure she is getting out as he wants his room back. He moved back in yesterday and started to pack her stuff up in boxes.

I take it you two do enjoy each other sexual company, to which I love, it does not upset me in any way.”

Sally asked “Later can we show you, I love the taste of mum’s pussy full of cum?”

Smiling I replied “You bet, I would love to repeat this morning which you missed, Your mum was eating you and I fucked your mum, she, like you, came so hard you both flaked out, that’s why I placed you both on the bed and I took a wanking picture.”

I showed them the picture. You could not really see their faces but tits and dripping pussies yes. Sally asked “Can you send us that cum dripping picture I so want to wank to it when you are not around and what a birthday picture, one to treasure.”

I got their number and sent the picture. I heard their phones receive them. I made contact numbers for them.

There was the lunch time knock. Sally stayed on the bed whilst Nat and I, naked got our lunches. Today was salad sandwich and hot chips. We eat these naked on the bed. Looking up the local shop I ordered a cake, a box of coke and six bottles of sparking wine. At two o’clock it was delivered. I opened the cake and a bottle of wine. With a plastic knife and a match stick for a candle I wished Sally a happy birthday. We cut the cake and enjoyed the wine. After cleaning off the bed Sally asked “Now my present.”

She sat on my legs and stroked my cock to hardness, not that it needed any encouragement, Moving forward she sat on it slowly moving down the up and down savouring the pleasure of my cock entering her pussy. I did the gentleman thing of letting her direct the action. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits squeezing my hands I continued the movement including flicking her nipples with my thumbs. We bottomed out, Sally started bouncing faster and faster. I reached for her clit, She came, she came, she bounced and screamed in pleasure and flooded my cock with her juices. Again she collapsed dead weight on me. I held her.

Rolling her onto the side she again was out of it. I rolled on top of her and started to pound that sexy pussy. Mum climbed behind and kissed my ass, licking between my cheeks, I came into her daughter like a mad man. I withdrew and rolled onto my back.

Nat kissed and sucked my cock, it stayed hard so she sat on it and bounced like a mad woman possessed with pleasure. She came around ten times before I shot another load. She fell exhausted on my chest. I fell asleep with her. I woke about fifteen minutes later with both ladies cuddling into me. I put my arm around them and fell asleep again. Around an hour later we all stirred. I held the ladies, they both kissed me and themselves. Sally exclaimed “Fuck what an afternoon, Mum did you get any?”

Nat replied “Yes Sally he fucked me and shot as well. I think we are going to have to keep this stud for our future.”

Sally asked “Will you marry my mum and keep fucking us both, well for the next two weeks just keep fucking us silly. I have never met a stud like you before?”

Nat replied “Well marriage is later but lets keep fucking our isolation away, I would be very happy with that stud Pete!”

I smiled “I’m here to please you ladies, any way I can.” the both full body hugged me grabbing my half soft cock.

A door knock with the words “Police check” I slipped on a pair of shorts and the girls ran into their room. Opening the door a female spunky officer looked at me, eyes travelling up and down my body, smiling asked “You are aware you are in isolation for two weeks. If there is anything you need assistance with just let us know.”

“Yes, a question, the people next door I can associate with them in need?” I asked my twisted question.

“Sure, you both are here for 2 weeks. Later this week some more people will arrive so I would keep away from them. We will be doing some further checking. You are not allowed outside of this door though or have any outside visitors.” she replied.

“Thank you.” I replied closing the door as she walked away.

As she knocked on the girls door. They did put on a dress, they asked the same question I did and got the same but short answer. After they left they disrobed and came into my room. I took off my shorts and left them on the floor next the door for future use. I did not expect to wear any clothes with these two honey pots around.

We returned to sitting naked on the bed, “Well ladies I have a plan for tonight with our dinner and your birthday. Lets hope the dinner is something we can use. Who would like a coke?” I asked, they both replied yes. I pulled three cans out of the small bar fridge and replaced them with warm cans. A small bar fridge does not hold much. We sat around and chatted until 5.30. I asked Sally if she had any plans for her birthday. She did not have any clothes but has some jewellery. I asked her to go into her room and get ready by having a shower and dressing up but staying naked. She looked at me and agreed. Asking her mum to come along, I declined as I have a role for your mum. She left us alone. I washed out the morning dish, still in my room rubbish, and called Nat.

Smiling I asked “Nat, I want to make a special sauce for Sally day, will you help please?”

Nat looked at me “Sure whats the plan or what sauce?”

I replied “Suck me off and when I shoot put it into to this container.”

She smiled at me and started to really give me a help job encouraging me to shoot my spunk, grabbing my balls and rolling them. I took some 10 minutes to shoot and soon filled the base of the dish. Getting Nat to stand and really open her legs. I started to bring Nat to an orgasm and captured her juices inside the dish. Mixing them together Nat looked at the mixture and licking her finger dipped it into the sauce. Smiling “Wow what a sauce. Tastes lovely. How are you going to use it?”

I replied “Well that depends on what we get. Either mix into her meal or use it as a sauce or gravy. It will be an entertaining night and I want to make it so special and unusual for your lovely daughter. A night to remember, don’t you think?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.