Teacher Slut - Cover

Teacher Slut

Copyright© 2015 by CNGS

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Claire is a young, beautiful teacher at an expensive school. But she gets so horny, she might get into trouble. DARK THEMES!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student   ENF  

I was lying on the couch, cum dripping out of my mouth. Bobby started rummaging through my apartment. He found my underwear drawer and started putting my underwear on the bed.

“This thong is nice ... I like this one ... this is garbage, you’re never wearing regular panties again...”

I was in shock after what had happened. My vagina ached. I got up, took the condom out of my mouth, and tried to reason with Bobby. Maybe after cumming he would be more rational.

“Bobby ... we need to talk about this.”

“Put the condom back in your mouth.”

“Bobby, this is serious.”

“Now.”

“OK, Bobby. But we need to talk.”

I pushed the disgusting little thing into the corner of my mouth and kept talking.

“What you just did to me was rape. That’s not the right way to treat a woman, Bobby, you know that. I put myself in this situation, I behaved very inappropriately, but you can’t do this to me.”

“If you want to keep talking, go stand in front of the window.”

“I can’t do that, Bobby, I’m naked.”

“Then don’t talk. I’m going to throw away most of your clothes, Claire, they’re boring.”

I went and stood in front of the window. My pussy was hidden but anyone on the street could see my breasts from the side. I felt exposed and ashamed.

“Bobby, you’re a good boy. You don’t want to do this.”

“No, I do. OK, I’ve selected my favorite thongs. This is what you’ll be wearing to school from now on. Nothing else. Got it?”

“Bobby, you can’t just order me to do things. I’m a grownup. I’m your teacher.”

“Really?”

“You just can’t, Bobby. You had your fun but it can’t go on.”

“Tell me, Claire, what would happen to you if anyone saw one of the videos?”

Just thinking about it made me dizzy with fear.

“I...”

“Tell the truth now.”

“I would go to jail. I’d never be able to get work again. All my friends would hate me.”

“Exactly. So is there any limit at all to what I can do to you?”

“No...”

Suddenly I noticed a boy in the street. He had raised his phone and was snapping pictures of me. I jumped away from the window.

“What are you doing, Claire?”

“Someone was taking pictures!”

“Did I tell you to move?”

“No, but...”

“Go back to the window.”

I hesitated.

“Do you want me to ruin your life, Ms Claire? Because I will. I’ll say you raped me and I’m all sad and traumatized now. You’ll spend years in jail and I’ll laugh. And when you come out I’ll rape you again.”

Terrified, I stepped back to the window. The boy was still there. He took more snaps.

“Press your tits against the window.”

“Please, Bobby...”

Bobby stepped up behind me. He was smaller than me, hidden from the street. He pushed me so my tits were flat against the glass.

“For a teacher, you’re not very good at learning.”

I felt the glass bottle against my pussy lips again.

“Bobby, don’t, I can’t take it.”

He started shoving it in. I tried not to show my pain to the kid in the street.

Bobby insistently shoved the bottle until it was completely inside me. It was hard not to cry. Then he raised one of my legs.

“Put on this thong.”

I stepped into the thong and Bobby pulled it up hard, giving me a back and front wedgie. I screamed and he pressed me even harder against the glass. The kid on the street seemed surprised.

“This way the bottle will stay in. And don’t adjust the thong. This is how you’ll wear it to school every day.”

My pussy was in agony with the bottle distending me on the inside and pressing against my cervix and the thong pulled up so high. But the worst was being seen by people in the street. What would that kid do with those photos?

“Please let me get away from the window. Please...” I begged.

“Not yet. First you need to be punished some more. To help you learn.”

I was ashamed and in pain. I didn’t know what to do. He was right, he had complete control over my life now. Why had I done this to myself?

“I’m going to spank you ten times now.”

I tried to keep it together.

“Count the slaps.”

“Owww. One. Two. Aaaa. Three. Four ... five ... owwww! Six. Seven. Eight. Aaah! Nine. OWWWWWWWWWW. Ten.”

The last slap had been aimed low, half of Bobby’s hand hitting my pussy and pushing the bottle deeper into me. I waddled away from the window, tears streaming down my face.

“Do we understand each other now, Ms Claire?”

“Yes, Bobby.”

“Good. You can spit out the condom now.”

“Thank you.”

I couldn’t believe I was thanking him. Was I really such a worthless slut that I would thank my rapist? I had fantasized about behaving like this but doing it in the real world was degrading and disgusting. I was glad to get rid of the condom though.

“Sit down at the table,” Bobby ordered.

I obeyed, feeling the pressure of the bottle inside me as I sat. It was extremely uncomfortable.

“We’re going to establish some ground rules. You already know rule number one: no clothes at home. That includes delivery guys. You will only get dressed when you’re going to work or if I tell you to.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.