Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 4: Hector Gets Drained

Sex Story: Chapter 4: Hector Gets Drained - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

I closed my eyes and stepped through the curtain. And then opened them. I was greeted by the sight of a large amphitheater-type place, with what looked to be a dozen or so rows of seats rising up from a slightly lower, rounded center stage that was about 20 feet across. It had obviously been built for an express purpose – to allow a group of people to watch some kind of entertainment. Tonight, it seemed, I was the entertainment. And since the stage was round, and not constructed like a typical one, it was not designed for Broadway. There was no curtain separating the performance area from the audience. Once on stage, every move the performer made would be visible to everyone. The lights were dim up in the audience area, but several strong floodlights and spotlights shone brightly down on the stage. I walked slowly towards it, my heart pounding and nerves shaking. But I steeled myself and kept going. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, I’m serious. I came THIS close to turning around and bolting right out of the place, but I didn’t. That little, hidden part of me that I’d recently discovered, the slightly submissive exhibitionist who thrilled to ‘being seen’, still held sway. Looking back on it now, I’m so glad it did but that night it was a close call.

There was a low hum of voices up in the darkened audience, but it died down very quickly, before I even got to the stage. I took in the area where I’d be spending the next ... what? I thought to myself. 10 minutes? Half Hour? Two hours? I had no idea how long I’d be out there, or what I’d even do. Then the doubt hit me. What if the dogs didn’t or couldn’t behave? What if they got antsy or stage fright or just decided to pee on the floor and run off? What if I peed on the floor?

The stage was one step up from the level I’d walked out on. I finally got there, and took in the surroundings. The floor was a soft, yet firm and shiny tile material. Just out of the center was a long low bench at least two feet wide and maybe five or so feet long, padded with a black leather cushion over it, with a pillow at the end, while two wings spread out perpendicularly just below it, making it look almost like a large cross. The other end of it looked like it was hinged, and could be released to angle down towards the floor. Straps were attached in several places on its perimeter, obviously designed to hold an occupant restrained. Or steady. I’d find out. There were a bunch of odd things that I had no idea what they were for – they were square-ish white pads, maybe three or four inches thick each, and about eighteen inches on a side, stacked in a big frame. There was a classically shaped divan, a long, low sofa that was designed to be reclined on – I’m sure you’ve all seen them, they look like a standard sofa, but with only one armrest-end. It was upholstered in dark leather, just like the bench. Incongruously, there was a large stainless steel water bowl. A rack held several big towels. And there were half a dozen shiny rods stuck up about a foot or so, coming out of the floor with hefty rings attached at the tops.

As I approached the stage, I noticed the curtains on the opposite side from where I came out open up, and my two guys came out, held securely on stainless steel leashes that glittered in the bright lights. They were held back by two of the most gorgeous men I’d ever seen in my life, tall, well muscled guys in their early twenties with sexy 6-pack abs, strongly muscled legs with thighs that rippled as they walked, both of them blondes with crew-cuts. They had tight black shorts on that I noticed did absolutely nothing to hide the fact that both were also well muscled in the penis department, and had been circumsized. Yeah, the shorts were that tight. :) Bru and Hector yipped excitedly when they sensed me.

They had been shampooed and brushed out, and their coats really gleamed. Brutus’ coat was a very shiny bluish-black, and Hector was a grey ghost. They were both short-haired, so every muscle and sinew on their bodies stood out. They sat there on their butts, tongues hanging out and softly whimpering. I guess they could smell all the pheromones in the air, mine and, it seemed, everybody else’s. One of the guys bent down and hooked Brutus’ leash to one of those rings, and I saw what they were for – they would keep dogs under control while one of them was occupied.

Then one of the two guys came over with me, and took my elbow. He led me to the center of the stage, and pushed gently down on my shoulders. I understood. I fell to my knees and couldn’t help but stare at the equipment in his shorts. The shaft of his penis had been bent to the left, sliding down along the inside of his thigh, and I got a tiny peek at the very tip, burrowing out from the bottom of one leg hole. I didn’t think I was expected to do anything without instruction, so I just knelt there, next to him, sweating.

The other guy came over, leading Hector. He stopped in front of me and spoke, loudly, so that the audience could hear.

“Your husband tells us that Hector- “ he stopped and looked down at the powerful dog at our feet, “Hector has become quite enamored of certain sex acts. Is that right?”

Mystified for a brief second, my mind wasn’t really working at top speed. Then I glanced down at Hec and noticed that his gorgeous doggy dick was already peeking out of his sheath by a couple of inches, and liquid was dripping out of it. Then I realized what he was getting at, and answered.

“Y.yes ... yes he has...” I whispered quietly.

“They didn’t hear you.” He said back to me.

Louder this time. Shoulders back. Head up.

“Yes. He has.”

“And what kind of sex acts does he like?”

Man. They were going to make me do this. I wondered if it was all just theatre. I decided to play along, it allowed me to be someone other than just who I was. I could play at the game too.

“He ... he likes it when I suck on him. On his cock. He likes to get blow jobs.”

You could have heard a pin drop in the room.

“You perform fellatio on your dog?”

A pause for effect.

“ ... Yes.”

“And what happens as you do?”

“He ... he usually ejaculates. Reaches climax.”

“And then what?”

Another pause. I wonder how long I should make them wait. I looked at the man, right in his eyes. Damn he was cute.

“I swallow it. All. I let my dog cum in my mouth, and I swallow every. Single. Drop. Every. Time.”

I could almost hear the cocks in the audience get hard.

The man just looked at me and raised one eyebrow about 1/16th of an inch.

He simply bowed slightly, and moved away with a wave of his hand. The stage got completely dark except for a blinding white circle of light surrounding Hector and me. I reached down and petted my pooch and he immediately rolled over on his back and displayed that huge cock and full balls. I let my right hand cradle his nuts softly and lovingly, and then bent to breathe on his cock. I inhaled the strong, musky, doggy scent that I loved, the scent of power and strength and lust and need. The spritz out of the tip started up again, and I closed my eyes and let it spray lightly over my face, the tiny drops glittering like diamonds in the sheer white light.

My nostrils flared. Holding his throbbing cock down near the base, I aimed the spitting head around, spraying my sweaty face with the spritz of his pre-cum and lube. I sprayed my forehead and then both cheeks until they were dripping with his output. Then I opened my mouth, making sure that the audience could clearly see what I was doing, and let his cock spray a dozen spurts of clear liquid right into it, then swallowed it, and did it again. The overriding pure decadence of the act made my soul spin around in circles and it was very difficult to not let my other hand drift down, pull up the hem of my dress, and shove two fingers up my snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.