Out of Reach - Cover

Preview

Out of Reach

by Ernest Bywater

All rights reserved © 2008 by Ernest Bywater

Coming of Age Story: A shy fifteen year old genius moves when his father is promoted from a country town to a city. In a situation unusual for him he meets a girl who is soon his great love he wants to grow old with. He has a dark secret which puts his dream out of reach and will remain so. Due to his love he faces his greatest fears and defeats them to be with her. He spends his life loving a girl, only to marry her when his dream is impossible to fulfil. Set in Australia.

Tags: Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   School  

Cover

All rights reserved © 2008 by Ernest Bywater


The lyrics of ‘The Impossible Dream’ © 1965 by Joe Darion are not reproduced in this story. For legal reasons they are only referred to

Cover Art

The background image is Unto Eternity, My Fairest Love by Pink Sherbet Photography and it is used with their permission under Creative Commons Attribution. The manipulation of text and merging is done by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

23 May 2018 version

The titles in use are a chapter, a sub-chapter, and a section.

Table of Contents

New Home
School Starts
Thursday
Party Plans
Revelations
Friday
First Date
Saturday
Tuesday
Saturday
Life Moves On
Changes
Bank Problems

Dominoes
National News
Following Days

Funeral

The titles in use are a chapter, a sub-chapter, and a section.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.